Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Obviously, it starts with excellent dishes. The drinks were amazing and the ambiance was on point. The natural light during golden hour makes Monarch one of the most aesthetically pleasing places to snag a table in town. newsletter, 9850 Walnut Hl Ln Suite 305, Dallas, TX 75238, 4514 Travis St Suite 132, Dallas, TX 75205, 2023 Greenville Ave #110, Dallas, TX 75206. If small bites and fancy cocktails with a dash of "off the beaten path" ingredients is your idea of romance, this Lowest Greenville cocktail bar is where you should take your sweetheart. Featuring the best views of downtown Dallas from a distance, the high-end steakhouse sets the stage for a night of staring deep into each others eyes with the twinkling lights of the city as a backdrop. A post shared by Fearing's Restaurant (@fearingsdallas), Where to Find Unexpected Flavors in Dallas-Fort Worth. The area is recognized for its local specialties like BBQ and beef, which date back to a period when cattle reigned and cowboys ruled the region. Open in Google Maps. Address: The Adolphus Hotel, 1321 Commerce Street , Dallas, Texas 75202, Opening hours: Tue - Sat: 5.30pm - 10pm (closed on Sun & Mon), A post shared by ForrestPerkins (@forrestperkins_design). We consulted a matchmaker for a few ideas, but weve also come up with our own list of 19 sure-to-impress venues, many of which will be offering special Valentines Day menus if youre going out on The Night. Other restaurants are set inside hotels, which presents the opportunity for a wonderful dinner-and-a-staycation date scenario. The atmosphere of the restaurant is one-of-a-kind and even has proud replicas of the Ordinal Flags of Texas. Sure, one could go to Carbone Dallas, but its sister restaurant Vino is where the fun (and stunning decor) is. The food, which is a blend of American cuisine with French elements and is matched with a wide selection of wines, is equally impressive. The popover French dip and mandarin orange souffle are the current seasonal menu items to try. Make a reservation because this tiny spot in Lakewood doesnt hold too many folks. The restaurant is located inside Westin Dallas Downtown, and youll have to wear smart casual to dine here. Drake's. "I visited for the first time and had the best experience! Often billed as one of the most romantic restaurants in Dallas, this Greenville Avenue stalwart oozes charm with its dimly lit Victorian decor, intimate little nooks . I read some of the other reviews and a lot of ppl are saying the same thing certain dishes weren't season enough. The French Room exudes the glitz and timeless elegance of European creativity, including both art and cuisine, and will keep guests enthralled throughout their meal. These are some highly rated fancy restaurant in Dallas, TX: What are some fancy restaurant with a large number of reviews in Dallas, TX? Subscribe to our newsletter for inspiring travel guides and articles from around the world! Currently, the French Room hosts a series of be our guest chefs for tasting menu meals. Visit Website. What did people search for similar to fancy dinner in Dallas, TX? 12 Dallas Restaurants Perfect for Celebrating Special Occasions, If you buy something or book a reservation from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. Dallas's 5 Best New Restaurants to Try. Settle into a table for two and sample signature dishes, such as dry-aged beef Bolognese or a whole herb-stuffed sea bassboth perfect for sharing. A post shared by (@georgie.dallas), Blow Your Paycheck on Dallas's 10 Finest Tasting Menus. 8. Monarch. Indulge in decadent cuts and exotic Market Table sides. The appeal of the place can be found with its ambience, with its low lights, quaint features, and its charming staff that is always ready to serve. What are people saying about best fancy restaurant in Dallas, TX? Everyone was so nice and polite. 3404 Rankin St, Dallas, TX 75205. Great atmosphere and staff overall." more. So, I'll admit it. One of the citys most iconic restaurants (and easily Dallas O.G. Address: 2821 Turtle Creek Blvd, Dallas, TX 75219, USA, Opening hours: Mon - Thur: 6.30am - 2pm, 6pm - 10pm; Fri: 6.30am - 2pm, 6pm - 10.30pm; Sat - Sun: 7am - 2pm, 6pm - 9.30pm. Steakhouses are often identified as casual restaurants, but SER Steak + Spirits will take its diners to a fancier level than just eating a simple steak. There are many spots to have a celebratory night in this one restaurant. EXCELLENT upscale food, AMAZING views, and great wines. It is also a great place for business dinners, romantic outings, socializing, and more. Open in Google Maps. One of the corner tables, tucked away in the dark bits of this tiny Italian spot with some of the citys most amazing food is a great way to get closer to your sweetie. Chef Julian Rodarte took cooking for his wife to a whole new level of devotion when he opened this restaurant last year. And yes, that whole glazed carrot is for real. Traditional Indian fare meets French technique for a standout evening of culinary adventure and sophistication. Samar is the only one that I have been to here except. Find elevated takes on casual dining, from seared ahi tuna wraps to a jumbo lump crab BLT. The elegant restaurant provides fresh seafood, dry-aged steaks, and a huge international variety of wines in a wonderful atmosphere. The magnificent city is a blend of culture, fun, and history, cattle reigned and cowboys ruled the region, Dallas, Texas: Your Essential Weekend Itinerary, Dallas Date Night: A Guide To The Most Romantic Restaurants, Awarded with 5 Forbes stars, Carte Blanche, Learn the secrets of how to make the best succulent steak for dinner, 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Tuesday and Wednesday. Look down, and youll see The Eyeball, an iconic sculpture in the middle of downtown. Or try the tasting menu if it all sounds too delicious. Its small, intimate, and delicious and still not easy to grab a reservation. 4. With zero televisions, no children allowed, and a dedicated server to wait on you all night long, it may be hard to go on as special a date anywhere else after this experience. Perspective: My wife and I went here to celebrate finishing the didactic portion of graduate school (YAY!) Unsubscribe in one click. Every year, I say "I'm only going to do one or two this year--last year, I drained the bank and had to work out everyday for weeks," but every year, Imore, What an experience! A post shared by Upside West Village (@upsidewestvillage). Dive Coastal is the easy choice for fast food that's also local, organic, and as healthy as possible. "2 words to describe Lounge 31: upscale & modern Came to Dallas for work, and found this restaurant." more. Address: 1590 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75234, A post shared by Rosewood Mansion onTurtleCreek (@rosewoodmansionturtlecreek). By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. A post shared by Rosewood Mansion onTurtleCreek (@rosewoodmansionturtlecreek). What are some highly rated fancy restaurant in Dallas, TX? 5. by Jos Andrs in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. How to book: Call . Best Most Expensive and Fancy Restaurants In Las Vagas. Sunsets from the patio at tico in Fort Worth are as big of a draw as the live music performances and tapas. Apothecary. Dragonfly. If youre looking for a place with a much more intimate setting, then Parrinos Oven just might be what youre looking for. The parking lot at Trinity Groves has a pretty excellent skyline view, but with just a bit more effort, one can head upstairs to Saint Roccos Rooftop Lounge, where the view is even more epic. If youre looking for a festive-yet-intimate place for dinner that can transition into late-night cocktails and fun, look no further than Snowbird at The Star complex in Frisco. Thats the general idea behind this charming spot dedicated to the fine French art of the fluffy souffl. Where to Find the Best Takeout in Lakewood. "5 STARS!". I had every intention of going in andmore, So, I'll admit it. Enjoy the excellent cuisine from Jean-Marie Cadot - a native of Paris who grew up in the family restaurant and has a history of working in Michelin-starred restaurants. People also searched for these in Dallas: What are people saying about upscale restaurants in Dallas, TX? Whatever you're looking to celebrate, these Dallas restaurants boast excellent eats, delicious desserts, and a welcoming vibe perfect for occasions worth celebrating. Best fancy dinner near me in Dallas, Texas, Need to Impress Out of Town Clients on 9/19. They change their menu daily to cater to what is available and fresh in the market, to ensure that the dishes that they create are always of the highest quality. romantic restaurant) reopened for dinner service this past fall after a COVID closure that were grateful wasnt permanent. We suggest beginning the night up there with a margarita before venturing into the colorful but dimly lit restaurant for a creative Mexican meal. Open in Google Maps. Dallas offers plenty of options for travelers looking for exciting vacations to enjoy with their family or have a fun night out in couple on the town. And, the restaurant is offering a heart-shaped pizza special this Valentines Day. The Boardwalk at Granite Park is a truly beautiful spot for brunch, lunch, or dinner any day of the week. Life is so short, so always remember to do things that make you happy! Enjoy a glass of sangria with a view, and if you dont happen to snag a spot on the patio, dont worry the massive greenhouse-style interior is also pretty easy on the eyes. This list aims to guide visitors and locals alike to great new locations, up-and-coming eateries, and established restaurants at the top of the food game, all at various price points and featuring the numerous cuisines that shine in DFW. Dragonfly is an Uptown escape into a global fiesta of sights and inventive dishes with a good pinch of 'Oh my ZaZa'. This is a fine dining restaurant, so dress accordingly and expect higher prices other reviews seem confused about fine dining. As Dallas continues to grow, being the 9th largest city in the US, a lot of these restaurants have begun to emerge. Get dinner and a show at this Lower Greenville institution. Of course, if you love wine, youre in luck because it has an impressive and extensive list.How to book: Call the restaurant at 817-421-0200. The great service and dark lighting go a long way towards making a romantic atmosphere, as do the excellent cocktails. One of the best spots for this amazing cuisine is Bullion on South Record Street. Its more of aplace to treat yourself (and maybe one or two other folks you really want to break bread with) than a bring the whole family or crew opportunity but for food-enthusiasts with something to celebrate, its ideal. Great atmosphere and staff overall. A post shared by ForrestPerkins (@forrestperkins_design) Grill & Vine showcases what a contemporary version of the grill and bar looks like, with its 26-feet (7.9 meters) high ceilings, bistro-style decorations, long communal bar, and the panoramic city views. Recommended for Group Friendly because: SER has abundant space for impromptu parties and it's a top spot for corporate dining affairs. Strengthen your relationship by doing a little work together cooking delicious bites at this Deep Ellum Japanese barbecue joint, that is. Its fresh-market approach comes to life as it boasts the largest hotel/restaurant herb and vegetable garden in the area (3,000 square feet/ 280 square meters). more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Just order carefully because some dishes are spicy. St. Martin's Wine Bistro. Set the stage for a lovey-dovey night with a caviar martini followed by an expertly prepared A5 Wagyu steak for two served tableside with a rare vintage wine paired for you by wine director Simon Roberts. Opt for the four-course menu where you can build your own leisurely tasting menu (add wine pairings for only a little more). 12 Dallas-Fort Worth Restaurants That Are Perfect for a Romantic Night Out, By submitting your email, you agree to our, 12 Dallas Restaurants Perfect for Celebrating Special Occasions, Sign up for the Best Upscale Restaurants near me in Dallas, Texas. "I love getting dressed up and going to a fancy dinner for the right occasion." more. 1922 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206. Because of those damn. Critically acclaimed with a number of prestigious awards, The French Room is one of the best restaurants you can find in the United States. Learn the secrets of how to make the best succulent steak for dinner. The perfect excuse to step out tonight! There are plenty of fancy restaurants in Dallas, but Mirador has the views to back up its price tag. Our . (214) 463-6222. They have complimentary valet and self-parking. (214) 220-2401. This is not your average pizza. Located in the vibrant Uptown neighborhood at the corner of Maple and McKinney Avenues, Truluck's Dallas sits just north of downtown, blocks from the Museum District and American Airlines Center, and a short drive from Love Field. If youre out to impress and moneys not an object, opt for The Royale, an over-the-top chefs tasting menu where each course is a complete surpriseand an utter delight. But the hospitality at Georgie will push the experience over the top. My wife and I came to this beautiful restaurant to celebrate our engagement. Asador is a method of cooking that cooks whole meats on an open flame. Open in Google Maps. Culinary happiness is guaranteed in Dallas. Service was promptmore, Venues & Event SpacesSteakhouses$$$$Uptown, Do yourself a favor and go to Perry's or Bob's or Nick and Sam's if you truly want a fine diningmore, dropped over $400 last night and am used to fine dining establishments comping desert as a gesturemore, So this is an 'atmosphere' place, not necessarily fine dining but we did enjoy the meal.more, While I love fried rice, I felt that it wasn't appropriate for a fine dining restaurant.more. Visit Website. A restaurant where the food is as fabulous as the decor. You won't regret it in early 2023, when you'll have to go without. Indulge in decadent cuts and exotic Market Table sides. And in that land mass, there are a lot of great restaurants. This tasting menu only restaurant is pricey but offers experiential dining that is a treat. Under Brendan Frankel, the restaurant at Rosewood Mansion in Oak Lawn has gotten a light menu refresh by a chef with reverence for this locations storied history. 1,604 reviews Closed Now. This is a review for upscale restaurants in Dallas, TX: "TRULY 5-Star Dining. Do these out of towners play golf? The Mansion Restaurant is unquestionably one of the city's most opulent eateries. Their mouthwatering steak on the plate is the best cut of beef. The fun vibe and helpful staff are happy to guide diners, and its a great place to pull a party together and create some Instagrammable moments. $$. Related: Dallas, Texas: Your Essential Weekend Itinerary. The family has been operating in the restaurant, hotel, and bakery business since the 1700s. A post shared by Tatsu Dallas (@tatsu_dallas). There are a lot of elements that go into creating a romantic dining space. Ocean Prime is perhaps one of the best places to go in Uptown Dallas for excellent seafood. I am circling back to a previous visit Saturday just before noon on 2/12 where my sister and cousins and I stopped in. A post shared by RM 12:20 Bistro | Dallas Restaurant (@rm1220bistro), 9 Special Places to Get a Holiday Meal To-Go in Dallas. Visit Website. When we were there, we were beginning to wonder if the chef truly had two Michelin stars. As this restaurant says to anyone who asks, "Don't knock it until you try it." 4300 Lemmon Avenue, 214-528-9446 (Dallas) 1300 Houston Street, 817-350-4100 (Fort Worth) The restaurant inside the original Neiman Marcus Downtown Dallas, which has been there since 1914, has been serving upscale fare for 50 years. This is a review for best fancy restaurant in Dallas, TX: "Unbelievably slow service, the cocktails were really poor and the food was just OK. Add a plate of oysters to the mix for an extra aphrodisiac. Had to send back the Halibut and multiple cocktails.