If you do not want to wrap your hair at night with a scarf, a satin pillowcase is the healthiest choice for your hair A braid-out is a great way to add waves to straight hair or stretch and lengthen curly hair 5855 East Broadway Blvd, Suite 100, Studio 16, Swim Headband for wearing under swim caps, Treat your hair to a seamless comb and reduce breakage, Satin pillowcases are healthy for your hair. You cant go wrong when you go see Della. All "Black Owned Hair Salons" results in Tucson, Arizona, "Candice, did an amazing job on my God-daughter's hair! 9am-6pm . Salon Salon won't depend solely on big gestures, it will depend on a whole lot of small gestures, executed really well. 3. We have been working hard to bring you the best service in Tucson. The business address is 37555 Hum Road Ste 104-105, Carefree, AZ 85377. I was of course nervous but she made me feel comfortable and I never felt anymore, asked at least twice for my hair to be completely tucked (see white braids pix) under the coloredmore, comes to natural ethnic styles but I try to learn since I want my hair braided to loc.more, I love my hair after Shamine's weave and cut. . If your black and looking for a hair salon definitely check posse's out. We will help you get the most out of your hair by applying products and techniques that are designed to help produce the best results. These size braids are popular, but not with me. They look so natural - not thick and bumpy like you see from some salons - but elegant and classy. Milly has over 10 years of experience working with different hair types and textures. I'm not the person to ask someone to do it over because they know it's not correct. Closed: Sunday and Monday . I can say that I finally found my go to hair salon and I'm excited to go back! 520-849-5667. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Look for the same exceptional hairdressing services you've come to expect from Jessica and her skilled staff, along with luxe hair, nail and makeup brands and services unique to Salon Salon. ", "I love my hair after Shamine's weave and cut. Given this, a close friend of mine, who also agrees these braids aren't completely tucked, advised me to ask to see a one braid sample for next time. We were in dire need of a salon that was well versed in ethnic hair. Millys Fab Braiding Salon is a Tucson, AZ based hair braiding salon that caters to the needs of women, men and children. The average comb has a seam on both sides of each tooth. She numbed by eyes and the way it turned out is awesome! This is a review for hair stylists in Tucson, AZ: "Candice, did an amazing job on my God-daughter's hair! If this was a family member who was just doing this for fun or free, I would understand, but it isn't. Average rating value of 2 reviews. The receptionist was lovely, very welcoming, and made sure to repeatedly offer me a variety of drinks when I arrived, although I was fine when I came in. I loved the place she was before, so I wasn't sure what this place would be like, but I loved it. Desert Trend has7 skilled stylists, and all of them are very friendly as well as competent. Nikkie was able to take both of us on that afternoon. We were in dire need of a salon that was well versed in ethnic hair. She does exactly what you ask for, is very careful to ask questions as she moves along with the haircut, and is friendly and caring along the way. Plus, book appointments for hair, skin, or brow services at our Tucson salon. While braiding my hair she got a phone call from her "cousin" and she proceeded to loudly talk on the phone and yell about her boyfriends crazy "baby mama" and how she has a "restraining order against her baby daddy." We might have missed the salon had we not seen the inconspicuous sign in the front that we were informed was just put up not too long ago. Connect With Us. Second, it wastes my time. Given this, a close friend of mine, who also agrees these braids aren't completely tucked, advised me to ask to see a one braid sample for next time. The salon is nicely decorated and clean, which is quite important to me. These are some hair salons with a large number of reviews near Tucson, AZ: Artemesia Soaps, Salts & Scrubs (10 reviews), "Hard working independent owner! 2. The Studio Hair Artistry 218 Hair Salons $$Palo Verde "I have never been in an actual hair salon and The Studio truly exceeded any expectations that I had" more Request an Appointment 2. Our hair looked flawless upon departure and we received tons of compliments! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Two thumbs up!!! I wasted 5 hours and $170, and I was very upset. The body soap and shave bar have been effective and leave a great smell. I also like it as it grows out you can do so many different things, the cut just flows. I had an absolutely horrific experience with some extensions from a prior salon and Amber fixed my hair (aka pulled the worst tape in extensions of my life out of my hair for 2 hours) and gave me the best cut!!! Beauty And Beasts Salon is a beautiful new Tucson Hair Salon located in Rita Ranch.We offer excellent service and skill for the entire families hair needs. Cons: NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR I specifically asked at least twice for my hair to be completely tucked (see white braids pix) under the colored hair. We sell natural hair products in the salon as well. She stays current on new procedures and techniques, is friendly, easy, I recently experienced an unfortunate "color correction" when I sought to return to brunette after going blonde for several years. I love this salon! What good is a triangle pattern if you can't see it? I asked for bigger braids (twice as big) and triangle parts (see red and brown braid pix). Sola Salons Tucson - 1st Ave is located in Rillito Crossing Marketplace Shopping Center. This defeats the purpose. Some braids are kind of, but most aren't. I've never written a bad review before but I felt like I had to put it out there that this salon is really unprofessional and ghetto. "for a quick place to get a good haircut, you don't need to look any further than G's Barber Shop ." more. Let our experienced stylists help you find the perfect style for your hair. When I went to Posse's I was appalled. it's brand new, modern and pretty finishes on the inside (nautically/coastal feel with the navy blue paint and pictures on the wall), tons of colors nicely organized and easy to see, beautiful and comfy pedi chairs, clean, good price, quality job on service provided (I got the desert spa package and it was awesome! If any stylist as Posse is reading this please just take a moment to think about how you would like to be treated at a salon, and therefore treat your customers the same way. These are some highly rated barbers in Tucson, AZ: What are some barbers with a large number of reviews in Tucson, AZ? Beauty Salons (2) 47 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: Wheelchair accessible (520) 323-9874 5447 E Pima St Tucson, AZ 85712 OPEN NOW Mid-priced beauty salons still exist! We serve clients throughout the Tucson, Arizona, area and beyond with q, A full-service beauty house bringing an edge to Tucson. The picture with the red braids was shown beforehand and was the goal design and size. The braids are okay but not what I wanted to spend my money on. You won't find soccer moms taking little Jimmy to get a trim and some bubble gum here. Hair Braiding Beauty Salons Hair Stylists 37 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (520) 751-6311 5809 E Speedway Blvd Tucson, AZ 85712 CLOSED NOW 10. Tucson, AZ, 85711, United States (520) 320-1100 flawlesshairsalons@gmail.com. Plus, book appointments for hair, skin, or brow services at our Tucson salon. Instead, you'll find a lots", "Giving this place a one star rating is still overrating this place. Comb evenly through the hair until it becomes frothy. I knew about posse's but I just never got around to it. Needless to say, the very next day I called and made an appointment for my daughter AND me. google-site-verification=AQb0G4KnC628r_K8oIJ3JnxILXthuwLoQIfSLVCNbXI top of page. . I received a great haircut and awesome massage! I finally made that appointment and I'm so glad I did. Also, this can sometimes lead to bad things happening to your hair or you (arguments, violence etc.). This defeats the purpose. My stylist told me she would be "right back" to go take "headache medicine" and then was gone for 15 minutes. I asked for bigger braids (twice as big) and triangle parts (see red and brown braid pix). I should have known to just leave then and there. Valerie is Board Certified by the American Academy of Micropigmentation and has completed both primary and advanced training at the world-renowned Beau Institute of Permanent and Corrective Cosmetics. It looks thicker and fuller and it's so much easiermore, Aija gave my hair LIFE! All for $11. I really wished I had not gone here. The music they played was something everyone would enjoy and was not so loud you could barely concentrate nor was it so soft one would struggle to hear. I assume that the moisturizer made braiding difficult. Kelly the owner rocks!! One wall is lined with seats to wait in, the other side is lined with seats to get your hair cut in. Our. Suite 123 - Tucson, AZ 85750, USA - 520-327-0184 We service Tucson,Cortaro, Marana, Catalina, AZ Salon Web Design by StyleNet 5855 East Broadway Blvd, Suite . I should have known to just leave then and there. The situation I'm in truly sucks, but what will be done about it? Bottom line: this is a barber shop, not a beauty shop. Her excellent training and years of experience make it so you get consistent quality work every single time. Wore masks throughout service 2. "read more, "I swore I wouldn't go to another hair place in Tucson. When she was done installing my U-part wig I asked for a bang trim and pointed to where I wanted it cut. G's Barber Shop. It was so awful I was ready to cut off all my hair. However, you expect a braider can, since they do this over and over. What are some popular services for hair stylists? If you think that you already had the best experience in a salon, you obviously havent been here. With tons of clientele, she even remembers to ask about my family and my life as well. The results from those salons being only that my bank account was lighter and I had to try and fix something as simple as a blow out on my own at home. I didnt realize they feel they could do ethnic hair because they have a large amount of Mexican clientele. I found the salon was clean with a nice decor. in Business Management and Development. They do a phenomenal job and are a team of the sweetest most genuine people you will ever meet. Hard to do on quite short hair because there is little room for error. Brock is an excellent barber who gives attention to detail, executes amore. But they will indeed give you a proper haircut.". Hair Salon 1.7 miles. I got my hair washed, conditioned, deep conditioned, trimmed and pressed. Education EducationMauricio Fregoso Salon is home to some of the most talented stylists in the beauty industry. I've been to quite a few others in my life from the beauty shop my grandma went to where everyone knew your name to the over the top salon who charged outrageous prices for a lot of fluff. The situation I'm in truly sucks, but what will be done about it? Burnt orange hair pictures is the style I got. Second, it wastes my time. Not too shabby. The salon is funky, and everyone there is super friendly. Best for bleached grey hair: 100% vegan color protection up to 8 weeks. "This is a class act, no frills barber shop. . For Sale: 245000 - Residential, 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,000 sqft at 1749 W Pueblo Vista Boulevard in A Mountain. I've always alleviated this issue with any salon by automatically assuming I'll be there quite some time. I was hoping Tessmore, Cosmetics & Beauty SupplyHair SalonsSkin Care$$, service shines and I have complete trust in her which also creates a lot of sales from me and I'm suremore. Asking for no help from the world, just counting on the Lord to bring her good people to help her give. I finally made that appointment and I'm so glad I did. We're from CT and use to such variety of hairdressers that can do any type of hair. Never had a haircut from her that I didn't like. CONTACT. I've been seeing him off and on for close to five years or so. Robert Markley Salon Spa Hair Braiding Aromatherapy Hair Stylists Website Services 16 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (520) 747-1388 5350 E Broadway Blvd Ste 160 Tucson, AZ 85711 CLOSED NOW 11. 4 Beds; 2 Bath; 1578 Sqft; Managed by Renters Warehouse. best salon in Tucson for custom wigs, nails, and hairstyling. Nice, greeted me, on-time, QUICK. These are some highly rated hair stylists in Tucson, AZ: Candiiees Studio Natural Hair Salon (4/5). They do weaves, wigs, braids, twists, basically any and everything to do with enhancing your beauty. Burnt orange hair pictures is the style I got. Would 110% recommend, I see jackie at Spirals, she is great. We are staffed with the baddest team of artists and beauty professionals that provide all your beauty, skin, & tattoo desires, all in one place, At Lashes del Sol in Tucson, AZ our one purpose is to make you feel confident, beautiful, and happy. This salon is the real deal! All "Black Hair Salon" results in Tucson, Arizona, "Hard working independent owner! Some popular services for hair salons include: What are some highly rated hair salons near Tucson, AZ? She is fantastic!". Go Dim Sum - Tucson, AZ 85716 : Lastest Menu Prices, online order & reservations, along with restaurant hours and contact Some of our services include Natural Hair Care, Senegalese Twists, Flat Twists, Nubian Twists, Tree Braids, Kinky Twists, Cornrows, Weaves, Dreadlocks Start Up and maintenance. Also, this can sometimes lead to bad things happening to your hair or you (arguments, violence etc.). Upon our arrival, we were promptly greeted by our stylist who offered us a seat as she was just finishing her client. You will at the very least get one of the best haircuts of your life. Havven Salon is a full service hair salon serving Oro Valley and greater Tucson area. I took my 3 nieces to have their hair braided,and I had a full weave.All four of us was out of the shop by 7pm.And we were walk ins.The staff Ms.Remilaku,Tiffany,Sinayia,were all so quick,courteous,an. Twisted Crowns is a hair salon that provides services for black hair in Tucson, AZ. Iv'e been getting my U-part wig installed in my hair for two years now and before that I had done weaves for around 2 years. Large black X Close Navigation Menu . Not only is she a talented hair stylist, but she also took the time to educate me on how to properly take care of my curls. I like to change my hair color and ha, Mid-priced beauty salons still exist! She got a little hyped up during the conversation with her cousin, and was talking super loudly, basically yelling, while braiding my hair. J Boone Studio 3 Hair Salons Sewell "I went to Janet to get my eyeliner tattooed and boy was I happy with the results. Her acrylic pink and whites, I heard Elements Salon was under new management so I decided to give them a visit. 4955 N Sabino Canyon Rd Tucson, AZ 85750. doubletwisthair@gmail.com \ Tel: 520-209-1899 . What are some highly rated hair salons in Tucson, AZ? I asked the stylist if she could move her chair so that I could watch and she replied with a short "no." He understands his client's needs and takes the time to do a thorough job. Remember to tip! I'm leaving this review as a warning for others. A Tucson Barbershop. ULTA Beauty Logo grey on white background. Pros: 1. . The sales clerks are always pleasant and helpful.more, Hair SalonsSkin CareNail Technicians$$Palo Verde, I decided to make an appointment for my girlfriend to get her hair colored black. Finely handcrafted jewelry and . Top Black Hair Salons in Tucson on YP.com. Because black hair deserves only the best. Her acrylic pink and whites. I did leave one star off ( I wish I could only leave 1/4 of a star off instead) because you will most likely be there for hours and that may deter some folks pressed for time. 1. If your black and looking for a hair salon definitely check posse's out. New At The Salon. She did the most choppy cut ever and it was way shorter than I had asked for. I really hate leaving a bad review like this but if I'm not happy or satisfied and didn't get what I thought I was paying for, then I can't put others' feelings and money above my own. The salon is nicely decorated and clean, which is quite important to me. Cons: NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR I specifically asked at least twice for my hair to be completely tucked (see white braids pix) under the colored hair. My 30 minute drive to, I have been using this new beauty salon in the foothills for the last 6 months. And all with reasonable pricing! CLOSED, Black/African American hair salon / stylist, Help! You will at the very least get one of the best haircuts of your life. I've tried all the big places here (Gadabout, Ulta), and they tend to do what they think will look good on you, not what you are actuall. Tucson, AZ 85710 (Palo Verde Plaza) Tuesday. People also searched for these in Tucson: See more black hair salons for women in Tucson. Laura has been doing my hair since I moved to Tucson a year ago. What are people saying about wigs in Tucson, AZ? Whether youre getting ready for an event or just want to look gorgeous, We offer a wide variety of styles to suit varying needs. I would not go back to get mymore, I had high hopes for this hair salon but was proved WRONG and very expensive! The salon in itself is really cute and the staff was just wonderful. Toggle Navigation Menu. Famous Best Permanent Black Hair Dye For Curly Haircolor 2023. She got a little hyped up during the conversation with her cousin, and was talking super loudly, basically yelling, while braiding my hair. I don't think the braiders liked this because they began blow-drying my hair. What are some hair stylists with a large number of reviews in Tucson, AZ? If any stylist as Posse is reading this please just take a moment to think about how you would like to be treated at a salon, and therefore treat your customers the same way. Rich in Tucson history, the resort re, Esquire for Men & Women offers hair replacement options for people experiencing hair loss due to genetics or medical conditions. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. That was fine, we looked around, used the bathroom and had some water. She did the most choppy cut ever and it was way shorter than I had asked for. I always get great cuts, they know how to work with my balding head.lol. The business idea sprouted when Poreda's hair salon clients started telling her they needed or were going to need a wig. Her excellent training and years of experience make it so you get consistent quality work every single time. This takes away from the uniqueness of the style. This is a review for hair salons in Tucson, AZ: "I LOVE LOVE LOVE this salon. Salon Nouveau I would highly recommend her. My apartment is small but she made it feel like a spa, and adjusted pressure as I needed. There's plenty services offered in this one salon, which is great if you don't want to travel all around Tucson. Not bad. 44113 W. Palo Cedro Road, Maricopa, AZ 85138. 44113 W. Palo Cedro Road. Renate does the best LCN Nails! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hair Braiding in Tucson, AZ. After second visit I began to see themore, I would follow this woman to any salon. Julia's is, It is not often that you meet someone who can do a fantastic job, who is patient and accommodating at the same time. I was recently in there & I thought it was the WORST barbershop I have ever been to. 18.2 mi 2840 East Skyline Drive #170, Tucson, 85718. She is fantastic! However, I was flying out of Tucson and needed my hair done. No one is going to notice the triangles. 1805 East River Rd. Millys Fab Braiding Salon specializes in braiding and extensions, regardless of ethnicity. They offer mani/pedis and eyebrows. Most unprofessional barber", "Ryan is a great barber. Overview . Joe's: A Barber Shop . Milas Haircuts and Salon - 5655 East River Rd. Hair Studio Tucson. The Style 7 Salon offers a variety of hair design and hairdressing services throughout the Tucson area. This is a Paul Mitchell Focus salon and that just makes me love it even more. Natural hair i, I too am very disappointed with the service I received. Serving the East Valley communities of Phoenix, Arizona, 85248, USA. Black Hair Beauty Salons in Tucson, AZ About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Great stylist who actually care about my hair;) the only Goldwell salon in Tucson! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. As someone looking to get locs for the first time, I was a bit nervous but Dabs made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Wore masks throughout service 2. Iv'e been getting my U-part wig installed in my hair for two years now and before that I had done weaves for around 2 years. Hair by Amber-Renee 18 Makeup Artists