What Is Your Warrior cat Name and Personality. If your cat has been through plenty of funny adventures, you can drag and drop several injuries to their body. After about 5 days, We will count the votes and close down the survey and put your warrior in the cat gallery. // . By Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, I did not make it, Vogelchan on Warriors Amino did. Finally, place your character in one of Pastel Katto's GORGEOUS, immersive, hand-painted backgrounds. The two names could be so good that you can't decide! There are some clothing options, hats, collars, wings, jackets and a harness. Add as Many Projects as you possibly can. Accessories are the final touch your cat needs. Put ANY of your projects in here! Just follow the instructions in the Finish section if you need any help! cat-design Create your own cat character, customizing every little aspect of its genetics. hi nice to meet u all do u guys love love warrior cats i do my cat is shadow flower! Enjoy the exquisite design and cuteness of the feline! Now, wait for the community to vote. Try the Create a Cat game if you are a pet lover who wants to design their anime-inspired companion! Shimmer's Cat Creator! You have brown fur that has grey spots that resemble those of a leopard. So use the chat below and type the two names WITH your cats' picture, We will set up a survey, Most likely. A quick character creator made for your cats! Of course, this is free for anyone to use. I made an character named Cresent`Winds, with it! Warrior cat maker - Studios Warrior cat maker Studios ADD ALL OF YOUR PROJECTS NOW! Naturally, all the parts of the face can be customized in different colors and opacities, helping you fine-tune all the details of your cat. Cub Creator. Create a animal OC! Sign up for a new account in our community. How to draw a Wolf Add to Favourites Picrew WarriorCats OC maker By NadeshcoYukimara Published: Jun 3, 2022 Favourites 386 Views Hi! by vollydog Moving on to the pelt, the number of options is overwhelming! OPEN TO ALL! Besides, doesn't the answers of the questions in this quiz seem too obvious? You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Feel free to make your own cats and share it around if you like it! Start with the eyes, which can both have the same color or be different. Jewel of the Nile - Egyptian Regal Fashion. Hewo!! remix by dragonfrlife Your first litter. felidaze's warrior cat creator solacefruit: Came across this super delightful Warriors picrew by @felidform! A collar is a classic choice. Tags: I heavily recommend using this generator on a PC since mobile devices can't save the pictures! Turn your phone to portrait mode or enlarge your screen size to play . wind, thunder, river, shadow, sky, stars SIXCLANS. Sorry for not posting much! For 40% you are: So, what warrior cat would you be? You can customize facial features, fur types, markings, colors, eyes, accessories, etc! Game by: PastelKatto. All you need to do is press the menu icons at the lower part of the screen. Anything from Harry Potter to Warrior Cats!! Are you ready to start designing your companion? This Flash game is loaded using an emulator. - Left eyes: Albino and golden. randomize. July 5, 2020 in Off Topic. If you suddenly found out you were a half-clan, what would you do? to go inside the burrow, walk into that hole. ty! If you post the stuff you made with it on the wiki, please be sure to say you made it in the Picrew and provide proper credit! warrior.cats.for.LIEF 26 days ago (+2) Reply Shiny Rain-TC-HC 110 days ago (+1) um hi im new first time Reply Game by: decarbry A wonderfully complex warrior cat maker, allowing you to customize each aspect of the cat's coat. You are Bluestream, Queen of Shadowclan! Its specifically for Warrior Cats but it has a lot more options than the other DollDivine ones people in the wiki use a lot, so I figured I should share it here! Isn't it cool that you can add cool effects to make them more fascinating? You might not get exactly what your OC looks like but you can get pretty close. ADD ALL OF YOUR WARRIOR CATS PROJECTS!!!!!!! ADD EVERYTHING NOW OR I STEAL YOUR COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! Swiftfoot won! You have many scattered scars from a dog attack many moons ago. However, you can add different colors, stripes, or even dog fangs. What do you do? What is your Warrior name, cat, past, and looks? Someone you care a lot about dies. There are also extensive coat variations, just like in nature. Check out the third tab of the menu to discover all the fascinating patterns like the tabby, rosary spots, all the mackerel. -Warrior cats version coming up! These are details that give character to your pet. I don't really care. This game is not designed to run on your device. Find the mix that you like the most! https:// picrew.me/image_maker/12 55960 It has less makers than the original, but still a good amount. by scratchcatninenine Warrior Cats: Generate Your Kits! You are admired for your courage and capability to do the right thing. (Also good for making some Neato Battlecats) Tags: cat feline fursona builder animals Derivative works permissions: Not usable in Meiker Books Add to Collection #Warrior Cats #Warrior Cats OCs #I'm a simple person #I see piccrew of kitties I have to make mine rip #Brightfur #Weaselstar # (well I guess an au one lol) # (can't really make her face scar on this one rip) #I tried to make Brightfur a tired looking woman #While Weasel is more. Enjoy! So, what warrior cat would you be? Game by shimmeroflightning A diverse and complex cat character design game! remix by mimfrank Warrior Cats: Generate Your Kits! After you are done, you can save your beautiful creation by screenshotting it. Picrew version Warrior Cats Allegiances Generator Warrior Cats Family Generator Lion Cub Generator I Hope Sona Generator Pixel WC OC Generator Double click or right click the cats to download the pictures! remix by KOTLC-FOREVER Warrior Cats: kit generator! Your mate, Sedgeclaw, loves you and your kits very much, and you are proud, even though you can barely remember the last battle you fought in. animals. Powered by Invision Community. You can choose the style of ears (YES . You respect and serve the warrior code, and would lay down your life for a clanmate in need. 24. r/picrew. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of unique cats, please notice the markings section, one of the most impressive parts of this game. Continue by adding markings on the ears, muzzle, or forehead. ADD EVERYTHING OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure to turn on the text box, as the natural randomizer will also spit out the names of the cats it's creating :). Anything from Harry Potter to Warrior Cats!! **. Picrew New Cat Picrew just dropped!! Please try one Create a Cat: Warrior Cat Maker | NuMuKi Create a Cat Home Character Creator Games Create a Cat Try the Create a Cat game if you are a pet lover who wants to design their anime-inspired companion! You have a special dream sent by Starclan! WARRIOR CAT STUDIO OF WONDERFUL EPIC AWESOMENESS. animals. Please enable it to continue. 160 votes, 25 comments. Create A Warrior Cat Based On Yourself! 10 Questions - Developed by: Mossberry of shadowclan - Updated on: 2020-05-13 - 323,027 taken - User Rating: 4.0 of 5 - 167 votes - 1373 people like it You must be a giant warrior cat fan or you wouldn't be checking out my Warrior Cat creator! (Plz add projects, warriors only). Fur color palettes follow this order (vaguely): white, black/brown tabby, black/grey-brown tabby, light blue, dark blue, chocolate, lilac, cinnamon, fawn, red, cream. Spectacular Studio for Special Scratchers! Put ANY of your projects in here! Can definitely recommend checking it out, it's very sweet and the art style is really charming. StarClan welcomes: Tornpaw. Copyright 2022 Stray Fawn Studio A quick character creator made for your cats! I'm Bluestream a fierce protective ShadowClan queen, and I can't even remember the last battle I fought in. There is now a complete randomizer as well as a realistic randomizer button (which only generates cat coats that could happen in reality). Your eyes are green and your tail is probably longer and sleeker than a monster! to get out of it walk to the sky (this only works inside of the burrow). Picrew.me is an image maker platform where you can create original characters and <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://static.warriorcats.com/site/1.1.1/286/noscript.css"> <div class="noScriptTag"><span class="copy">Please enable JavaScript.</span . So have you ever wanted to see what Warrior Cat YOU would be? Tynkers highly successful coding curriculum has been used by one in three U.S. K-8 schools, 100,000 schools globally, and over 60 million kids across 150 countries. And finally, Starclan has told you that you will die in a moon. So have you ever wanted to see what Warrior Cat YOU would be? your device. If you are not receiving emails from us, please try after 8am EST. Design an adorable kitten, choosing its ears, face, cheeks, tails, colors, patterns, accessories and more! Based on Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter Non-commercial use only first picrew of Ksandrafur https: . Curious Cat Creator. ALL WARRIOR CAT PRODJECTS Warrior Cats You might not get exactly what your OC looks like but you can get pretty close. As a kit in the nursery, what's your favorite thing to do? Add anything! Choose fur length for each body part, kitty patterns, colors. i found this OC maker on picrew 5 minutes ago, Certified Baguette Lover said: Picrew makers you can use for simulators and such, I am going to beat you to death (She/They/He). Fairly realistic, with a few exceptions, but contains several tabby types, points, tortoiseshell/calico variations, and more! Game by: Kamirah. Warrior Cats Cat Studio Animation studio wolf magic (changing name soon) Let's Get alot a people in this Studio jum BFFs Anything Really. What do you look forward to doing as an apprentice? I have been busy with school extBig thing are coming for 500 subscribersLink to the picrew cat maker thing https://picrew. This is my first OC maker and I don't know if anyone else has made one. You can pick a hue for the overall body, the overcoat, the undercoat, ad even socks and toes! cat-creator Photo Shoot Keepers of the Elements Chibi Avatar Maker Dress Up: Tie it with a Ribbon Prince Maker Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. keep going, you still have The Picrew is now public (only for personal use)!! You have a mate whose name is Shimmer'frost, he is albino. ), eyebrows, nose, whiskers, scars, eyes, mouths, tails and more! Choose from endless options to make your cub just how you like. Would you be a warrior or a medicine cat, a queen, or a kit? You can finally re-create all of your favorite Warrior character! It's easy! Random Studio 5A fav estudio Warrior Cats A Studio All things anything dele studio Cat Maker Studio! upsmy Dress up! ! Enjoy! Create image makers with your own illustrations! Don't forget about a split in the ear if you want to make your pet a real badass! A browser-based game where you can make your own cat. - Left ears: Cream tattered and solid. You must be a giant warrior cat fan or you wouldn't be checking out my Warrior Cat creator! category. Are you sure you want to delete this comment?