Jenner even confessed on her short-lived TV show, "Life of Kylie," that she had no desire to be famous. But there's another side of the Taurus personality that prefers luxury to work, and decadent Beckham fits it to a tee. She was also recently awarded an official walk of fame star on Hollywood Blvd. The 20-time Grammy winner was born beneath the air sign on Sept. 23. And if you're a Libra yourself, you might be wondering which celebrities share your sun sign. The Grammy and Emmy-winning rapper, and also the voice of Simba in Disney's live-action remake of the Lion King, will be 36. She may be the smartest Leo ever. As Taurus and pop culture astrologer Kyle Thomas writes forCosmopolitan, "Tauruses are extremely hardworking. In fact, she actually struggles with shyness to this day. She still has her sights set on finding the one., As one of the most talented and applauded actresses in the world, Kate Winslet continues to bring power to every role she takes on. Prince Harry is a Virgo with Venus in Libra and Meghan is a Leo with Mars in . "Every time there's paparazzi I cover my face. It's clear this Star Wars celebrity knows the value of good relationships. "One of the major stereotypes about Libras is that they're indecisive as heck," astrologer Nina Kahn writes forBustle. Anthony Mackie Michael Loccisano / Getty Images Birthday: Sept.. Her acting roles include Big Fish, Inception, La Vie en Rose, Nine, Allied, and Love Me If You Dare. The Star Wars actor was born on Sept. 25. "I don't want my picture taken, I don't want people to see what outfit I'm wearing," she said, via theMirror. For everything celebrity astrology be sure to follow me and check out my predictions. Celebs Who Act Nothing Like Their Zodiac Sign, Featureflash Photo Agency & Featureflash Photo Agency/Shutterstock, dropped bombshell after emotional bombshell since leaving. This sounds a lot like the "Harry Potter" character Hermione Granger but the actress who plays her, Emma Watson, doesn't really fit the typical Aries profile. Libras, born from September 22 to October 22, are symbolized by two scales so they tend to spend way too much time weighing their options. I'm confusing myself because it all seemed so simple when I knew that since I was born in October I was a "Libra.". Double Virgo is very precise, very detail-oriented. Williams said at the time. But before all that, it's best if you get a refresher on the traits Libras share first. A post shared by Zac Efron (@zacefron) on Feb 20, 2019 at 11:54am PST. 50 Celebrities Whose Star Sign Is Libra The seventh sign of the zodiac, symbolized by a scale, runs from Sept. 23 through Oct. 22. As one of the most famous people in the world, Kim Kardashian has shown how she has always aspired to grow. The longtime co-host of The View, born Oct. 7, never minces her words on the daytime talk show. While Ziegler appeared on Dance Moms at just 8 years old, shes perhaps best known for starring in multiple music videos for Sia, including Elastic Heart, The Greatest, and Chandelier. Shes also appeared in ads for Target, Ralph Lauren, and Fabletics. Whipped-cream bras, California girls, and fireworks? Today, Beckham makes more headlines for partying than sports prowess. Sagittarians, symbolized by the galloping mythical centaur, are rarely described as reliable. Kim Kardashian, Serena Williams, Matt Damon, and so many more ICYMI, Libra season runs between September 23 and October 22. I just want to switch my brain off." Neve Campbell. Nicole Kidman is one celebrity who also falls under this sign but who seems to have a much more placid demeanor. Her best known roles include Thelma & Louise, The Client, Little Women, The Lovely Bones, Stepmom, The Witches of Eastwick, Speed Rader, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show. These three zodiac signs are the biggest party animals, Aaron Rodgers will 'act out' in Jets No. After working in .more The Best Songs Feat. From The Office to Jack Ryan and A Quiet Place, Krasinski's depth defines his performances, and he was born Oct. 20. The stars on this Libra celebrities list might surprise you. 45 Celebrities You Didn't Even Know Were Libras, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Clearly, the astrology world is missing something about Capricorns and, as Vogue puts it, they might just be "secret fashion freaks underneath it all. But, keep in mind, your birth chart is way more complex than just your sun sign so there's a way to explain every single one of these astrological stumpers. RELATED:10 Celebrities Whose Zodiac Signs You (Probably) Already Know Without Googling. In that vein, we've compiled a list of celebs whose signs will make you go, "Huh?" Looks like the whole celebs-are-just-like-us thing is pretty true after all. But William may be more emo than he comes across: He was born under the uber-sensitive Cancer sign. RELATED:Celebrities With Venus Retrograde In Their Natal Chart. From what I (briefly) read I could go a long time "waiting" for the right person. This gorgeous woman is a model, known for her work with Victorias Secret. After 25 seasons of Judge Judy, her new show, Judy Justice, is set to premiere in 2020. Their birth charts reveal who they are underneath it all. Stefani will celebrate her 50th birthday this yearperhaps alongside her beau Blake Shelton? Understandable! 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Aaron Rodgers will act out in Jets No. And this also means Libras are very conflict-averse, Page added, and they'll do pretty much anything to keep an environment harmonious. ", But there are some unseen parts of Poehler's personality that do align with her chart. She is now releasing her very own makeup line! You probably know Glover by his stage name, Childish Gambino, but Glover is a multi-talented writer, producer, actor, and rapper. Katie Couric described Poehler as "genuinely kind" in a column forGlamour. So make sure you wish her a happy 84th this year! Like Queen Elizabeth, she loves horses and a great tiara moment. The reality star, beauty entrepreneur, and fashionista, born on October 21, exudes Libra vibes. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. Time to tell all the Libra babies in your life that you love them. "I've always wanted security with my dad being gone sometimes when I was a kid, with being on the road. Scorpios, born from October 23 through November 21, are known for being secretive and aloof, astrologer Kerry Ward writes forCosmopolitan. But anyway, I'm having trouble seeing what being a "triple" means in this case. It doesn't get much more warm-and-fuzzy than that. So how is Goldberg so open? But hes perhaps best well known for his portrayal of Falcon/Sam Wilson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which includes six films and an upcoming series. Cookie Notice Donald Glover 09-25-1983 Donald McKinley Glover Jr. (born September 25, 1983), also known by his stage name Childish Gambino, is an American actor, singer, rapper, writer, comedian, director, and producer. Superstar Brie Larson gained recognition as a teenager, winning an Academy Award and Golden Globe. The actress and animal-rights activist, born Oct. 4, never shies from speaking her mind. Dwight Eisenhower (October 4, 1890) Before Carter, Dwight Eisenhower was another Libra man to become U.S. president. Dmitri Shostakovich 8. With her self-founded luxury brand Goop that she's expanded to super-profitable business, it's clear that Gwyneth Paltrow has an eye for the high-quality products and goods. "Libras are always passionate about whether or not something is fair," Donna Page, a certified astrologer in Atlanta, previously told Women's Health. Yep, Lilly garnered such a large YouTube following that she even gained her own late show because of itwhich is likely due to the relationship she fostered with her billions of fans. They're symbolized by the scorpion, a prickly insect known for stinging when provoked. When the Sun, Moon, and Rising are all the same sign, that's a triple. Libras are also very social, so they have what it takes to make connections and network their way into stardom. But Craig did prove his Pisces status with some remarks about needing a break between filming two "Bond" films. As a true icon from the days of the Sound of Music, Julie Andrews will go down in history. James Chadwick 4. The time when the "The Friend" sign takes over the zodiac. From The Sound of Music to Princess Diaries, the acclaimed actress brings a Libran levelheadedness to every role she plays. Amber Rose is not only an ex-girlfriend of Kanye West and ex-wife of Wiz Khalifa, shes also a model and activist. 10-21-1956. She's always been vocal about voting, LGBTQ+ rights, Occupy Wall Street, mass incarceration, anti-war protests, and more. A few questions about being a Triple Libra (Sun, Moon, Ascendant). As one of the most famous models in the world, Bella Hadid has captivated audiences with her grace and beauty. Zeta Jones will turn the big 5-0, while her husband will be 75. Always thinking of others, the late Grease star once asked fans to join her "Olivia's Walk for Wellness" to support people with cancer in honor of her Sept. 26 birthday. It's clear that Libra Matt Damon values important relationships in his life: He's been friends with Ben Affleck since childhood, and their solid relationship is probably why they've been making movies together ever since meeting. Now that's a Pisces remark. Astrologer Donna Cunningham did adeep dive on Goldberg's chart, and she thinks it makes complete sense. Songstress and media personality, Gwen Stefani has brought the fire since she first emerged on the pop rock scene. Kanye West and Donald Trump, for example, were both born under this sign. He also shares his birthday with his wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones! Cancers, according tocelebrity astrologer Chani Nicholas, are "sensitive to every new feeling that arises" and are "aware of everyone else's feelings and every feeling that has ever been felt." Inside Debbie Reynolds And Carrie Fisher's Rocky But Loving Mother-Daughter Relationship. Of these famous Libras, you'll notice howmulti-talented, hard-working and determined for success they are. Run for the Roses: 8 Most Famous Winners of the Kentucky Derby. The content produced by YourTango is for informational and educational purposes only. Kim Kardashian. And I'm not so sure what to think about my Mercury in Virgo, it seems to conflict. Shes also appeared as herself on Rupauls Drag Race, Master of the Mix, The Hills, Dancing with the Stars, and America's Next Top Model. Cardi B, Brie Larson, Kate Winslet, and Avril Lavigne also fall under the sign. .css-26w0xw{display:block;font-family:NationalBold,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-26w0xw:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-26w0xw{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.28598rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.575rem;line-height:1.1;margin-bottom:-0.5rem;}}How To Avoid Unexpected Health Bills, Meghan Trainor Says She 'Can't Walk' After Sex, Five Dead Giveaways Tell Burglars You're Not Home, 40 Things You Can Buy On Amazon For Under $10, Celebs Who Got Divorced and Found Love Again, 22 Celebs Who Cheated and and Admitted It, People Can't Stop Raving About These Cotton Sheets, The Tricky 819-Day Mayan Calendar Explained. The Younger actress will celebrate her 32nd birthday. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Clearly Zach Galifianakis values relationship-building: His show Between Two Ferns is all about going deep, being funny, and having conversations with his famous interviewees. Kate Winslet, however, is one of the most respected actors of her generation. Julie Andrews. Most pop-culture divas fall under the sign of Aries, Voguepoints out. Whatever they desire becomes theirs. Another rapper born under the seventh sign of the zodiac, Snoop turns 50 on Oct. 20. Noted for her supporting work in comedies when a teenager, she has since, Belcalis Almanzar (born October 11, 1992), known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and media personality. Dwight D. Eisenhower 9. The legend was born on October 1. Libra dates typically fall from September 23 to October 22, so in celebration of all things Libra, we're looking closely at Hollywood's most famous Libra celebritiesthose actors, musicians, and . The singer feels so aligned with their sign, they've got a tattoo to prove it! Capricorn Sun Sign Leo Sun Sign Astrology Capricorn Sagittarius Love Astrology Facts Capricorn Rising Prince William comes across as one of the royal family's more stoic members, especially since his brother, Prince Harry, has dropped bombshell after emotional bombshell since leaving the British royal family. is jodie comer still with james burke, mall of america log chute death, citizens medical clinic,