Our son is very active & weve struggled to find something for quiet time other than the tv (which we try to avoid all together). We also really appreciate your feedback, we'll definitely take this on board as we always look to make tonies as beneficial as possible for all our young listeners.Make sure you sign up for our referral program to get FREE Tonies and keep the quiet/ fun times rolling! Afterwards, it is best to let them air dry. If your children love stories or music then I highly recommend! The Toniebox is already in another household. The Toniebox is already in another household. We are all ears for you. Zero customer service, dont waste your moneyUPDATE: We received this as a gift, Dear Caroline, we're sorry to hear that your experience with tonies has not been up to the usual high standard we pride ourselves on.We'd like to do everything we can to help you resolve this. My dad bought my daughter a Tonie for Christmas and my son loved it so much we had to get him one in February for he's birthday! I emailed to report a non charging toniebox and got a standard set up reply response. Our son is very active & weve struggled to find something for quiet time other than the tv (which we try to avoid all together). Not acceptable but theyve missed that target anyway. Very good customer service. I sent all of this as soon as I had the email address to send it to.After a short wait the customer service agent did they can not help me.They are the ones whom put the product on here yet refuse to support issues with products and services.I would be very weary buying from them again due to the false advertisement and poor customer service.Happy to go back to a cassette tape and Walkman xHave a blessed day all. She is quite clever, for example when Fritzy Fuchs doesn't want to share his tree house at all. My special needs child relies on her toniebox to drift off to sleep. Contact our B2B service directly. If you have any questions about the Steiff cuddly toys with audio play, please contact the Steiff customer service. Discounts are sent as soon as new Offers are available (The frequency of those discounts may vary but will never be more than once a week.). tonies is the largest interactive audio platform for kids in the world. Please could you contact us at wecare@tonies.com with your ticket number?We look forward to hearing from you shortly.Many thanks,Aisia - Team tonies. They listens to it every night before bed and we have even got family members to record stories so they can listen to them too. Purchased for my granddaughter for Xmas via Amazon. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to hear about all the latest news and releases. With Tonies, children can ignite their imagination and immerse themselves in storytelling and audio adventures. Date of experience: April 09, 2023. Looking for Toniebox setup instructions? It is now 4th April and still waiting for my refund. We'd also like to use analytics cookies so we can understand how you use our services and to make improvements. They then chose a second one to listen too while having a bottle and settling in bed. Its a shame because I definitely wouldnt order anything direct. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. I contacted the company on several platform to see if could make the exchange. Shoddy excuse from them and says a lot about the company. My little one now picks a Tonie before bedtime routine and listens to it while getting ready for bed. Plus even relatives are able to get in on the act! It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. So intuitive, a young child can use it all on their own, keeping them enthralled for hours and leaving you Plenty of 1 star reviews and you send the same responses. ': Night Among Wolves Audiobook, The Ballalloes: Duel By Floodlight Audio Play, Favourite Tales: Little Red Riding Hood And Other Fairy Tales Audiobook, Hully Boo Spook 'n' Spell: Halloween At Palace Primary Audio Play, The Fox Pack: Case 1 And Case 2 Audio Play, Favourite Tales: Pinocchio And Other Classic Stories Audiobook, Favourite Tales: Rapunzel And Other Fairy Tales Audiobook, National Geographic Astronaut Audio Figure, Favourite Children's Songs Bedtime And Lullabies, How And Why: Fabulous Horses / The Mongol Steppe Riders Audio Play. Other Soft Cuddly Friends characters are available without audio play function. The Soft Cuddly Friends have a sewn-in audio play chip with a magnet that attaches them to the Toniebox. Was so excited about getting this product.I ordered the brown creative tonie as to represent my daughter culturally. Cumulative Tonieboxes sold(since Q4 2016). It is now 4th April and still waiting for my refund. But maybe a short note on frequently asked questions will help you? It has been the best toy Ive ever bought them. Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed, to choose the company information you want to be included on the certificate, the address you want the certificate to be delivered to (UK or international), to choose the document you want to be certified, the address you want the document to be delivered to (UK or international). We also really appreciate your feedback, we'll definitely take this on board as we always look to make tonies as beneficial as possible for all our young listeners.Make sure you sign up for our referral program to get FREE Tonies and keep the quiet/ fun times rolling! Hello Maz,Thank you for reaching out, we're so sorry that your experience with tonies has not been up to the usual high standard we pride ourselves on.We're glad that we were able to resolve this with you in the meantime. Here you will find the right contact person for I have no issues with routers, phones or computers but this device drives me mad every time. Due to the upcoming Bank Holidays dispatches will be a bit slower than usual from the 28th of April until the 9th of May. The company are just incredible greedy and lazy by putting no effort into this product at all. Because we know things dont always work out, returns are complimentary. Our popular characters from the Steiff Soft Cuddly Friends collection become Tonies and tell their most beautiful stories to fall asleep to. One thing I wish was a bit different Is having to smack the side of the box to change the story/song as this seems quite a loud way, especially if unwinding of an evening etc. I emailed 3 weeks ago and was told it would take up to 4 weeks. Tonies have made a emotional at times stressful bedtime routine much better. Stories ans characters help them to develop their imagination. WebTONIES UK LIMITED Company Profile | BISHOPS STORTFORD, United Kingdom | Competitors, Financials & Contacts - Dun & Bradstreet. WebTonies have made a emotional at times stressful bedtime routine much better. Connectivity and the whole setup process is beyond poor. Chances are you also have a bad tonie so need to return it. Easy to set up & operate. tonies SE: Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons dischar tonies SE standalone financial statements 2022, E-Mail voting rights notifications: voting.rights@tonies.com. That was Christmas. Just place the soft cuddly friend on the Toniebox, then off it goes with an exciting audio play!Each of the three Soft Cuddly Friends has its own audio play with six stories from the land of soft cuddly friends. Mum had already bought one so returned it as soon as it arrived on 4th March. All new subscribers will get 10% off our online shop in their welcome email. I absolutely love the Tonies concept, we live in SA and my sister sent one home from the UK for my daughter for her 4th Birthday, we had no problems connecting it, and I really struggle with new technology hahaha, I love that it keeps my daughter away from the TV and still keeps her imagination running, she loves the stories and the sing alongs, its her supper routine now. Get directions. United Kingdom. We're sorry to hear that your experience with tonies has not been up to the usual high standard we pride ourselves on.We're glad that we were able to resolve this with you in the meantime. Dear Lynne, we are so sorry that you have not received your refund yet, this is not the usual standard of customer care we provide.We sincerely apologise for the delays and inconvenience caused. I just feel the characters are a bit expensive. Amazing product, so much Choice and new Tonies being added.Highly recommend and can't wait to add more to our collection. Ive already ordered a second one for my grandson. https://corporate.steiff.com/assets/global/_1600xAUTO_crop_center-center_75_none/steiff-plueschtiere-in-reihe-emo.jpg, https://corporate.steiff.com/assets/global/_1600xAUTO_crop_center-center_75_none/kinder-mit-steiff-kuscheltiere-und-tonie-box-emo.jpg, https://corporate.steiff.com/assets/global/_1600xAUTO_crop_center-center_75_none/steiff-plueschaffe-auf-tonie-box-emo.png, https://corporate.steiff.com/assets/global/_1600xAUTO_crop_center-center_75_none/kinder-mit-tonie-box-emo.jpg, https://corporate.steiff.com/assets/global/_1600xAUTO_crop_center-center_75_none/steiff-tiere-mit-roter-tonie-box-emo.jpg, https://corporate.steiff.com/assets/global/_1600xAUTO_crop_center-center_75_none/kinder-mit-steiff-tieren-und-tonie-box-loewe-esel-affe.png, https://corporate.steiff.com/assets/global/_1600xAUTO_crop_center-center_75_none/kinder-mit-steiff-tieren-ente-esel-und-tonie-box.png, https://corporate.steiff.com/assets/global/_1600xAUTO_crop_center-center_75_none/kinder-mit-steiff-tieren-und-tonie-box.png, tonies Soft Cuddly Friends Hoppie Rabbit with EN audio play, tonies Soft Cuddly Friends Lita Lamb with EN audio play, tonies Soft Cuddly Friends Jimmy Teddy Bear with EN audio play. They should speak to fairfax and favor. By clicking "Get Notified", you agree to ourTerms of Service, acknowledge ourPrivacy Policy, and agree that we may send you updates about this product and other tonies products and services. I returned some boots at the same time and the money was in my account 4 days later with clear communication to say they had firstly received it and then that my refund was in its way. Add to basket. My little one now picks a Tonie before bedtime routine and listens to it while getting ready for bed. The Tonie I bought for my grandson is now 4 years old + my granddaughter uses it constantly. Please could you contact our US team at hello@tonies.com with your ticket number?We look forward to hearing from you shortly.Many thanks,Eva - Team tonies. My kiddo was so excited but she never even got to try it. tonies offers the world's largest interactive audio platform for children. Playtime & Action (relaunch) - Favourite Children's Songs, Rapunzel and other fairy tales - Favourite Tales. Plenty of 1 star reviews and you send the same responses. We are so glad we have been able to help, and that bedtimes are a fun time with a Tonie.We'd love to help make those bedtimes go further with a new Tonie! Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime at wecare@tonies.com if there is anything else we can do for you.Happy listening! Already a retailer or interested in partnership? Combining a stylish audio player and collectable figurines, tonies makes listening to stories and songs intuitive, interactive and fun! It's a horrible cheap piece of hardware that's unfortunately got me tied due to the fact my daughter loves it and the idea of the product just seems perfect today. Make sure you sign up for our referral program to get FREE Tonie to add to the routine! Find out how we combat fake reviews. We use some essential cookies to make our services work. Say hello to the Toniebox. How do I connect the Toniebox Dear Charlene, thank you for getting in touch. The three Soft Cuddly Friends with audio play are available in German and English. 1299. You've rejected analytics cookies. We hope to further expand our portfolio to include more. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. They also asked for proof that amazon referred me to them. Just look at the reviews from the app store which is the main way to add new tonies. This was not relevant to my complaint. No response! Purchased for my granddaughter for Xmas via Amazon. As others have said very very poor customer service and I'm now concerned about this products quality overall. People who are reading this can return theirs.. Meet the Toniebox, the clever box of audio fun. It didn't work either. Use this service to order a signed certificate of incorporation, which can include key details about the company and a statement of good standing. Bought 1 grandaughter a box and the other loved it so much I bought another for her birthday. tonies is the creator and publisher of tonies, the innovative and award-winning audio system for children. Just look at the reviews from the app store which is the main way to add new tonies. We decided to take the tonie plunge after seeing our friends child with one. We're so sorry to hear that your experience with tonies has not been up to the usual high standard we pride ourselves on.We'd like to do everything we can to help you resolve this. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Get it Saturday, Sep 10. We are all ears for you. It's fantastic to hear that the Tonies fun never stops, and is even being passed on!Make sure you sign up for our referral program to get FREE Tonies to add to the immense collection you already have! Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime at wecare@tonies.com if there is anything else we can do for you.Happy listening! Find company research, Add to basket. It stopped charging in March, reached out to Tonies and was told to contact their customer services team which I have done 3 times, different references each time and not one response. Get ready for a super duper fun and exciting adventure with the Toniebox as your trusty language companion! Recall of all tonies Blocks products. The Toniebox is designed for little listeners to use independently. References to confirm are 1728708, 1776131, 1787817. Sign up to our Newsletter for a 10% Discount Code. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Make sure you sign up for our referral program to get FREE Tonie to add to the routine! Delivery Information. In our audio play stories, our three heroes, Lita, Hoppie and Jimmy, meet many other cuddly friends. WebAmazon.co.uk: Tonies Characters 1-48 of 223 results for "tonies characters" Results Amazon's Choice tonies Audio Character for Toniebox, The Magic Faraway Tree - The Enchanted Wood, Audio Book Story for Children for Use with Toniebox Music Player (Sold Separately) 662 1499 Promotion Available Get it tomorrow, 15 Apr FREE Delivery by Please could you contact us at wecare@tonies.com?We look forward to hearing from you shortly.Many thanks,Eva - Team tonies. I contacted the company on several platform to see if could make the exchange. My special needs child relies on her toniebox to drift off to sleep. Hi Esra, thank you for getting in touch. Hi Baturay, thank you for getting in touch. Its a truly brilliant toy/concept + I have found customer service very good although I only used it once. Recall of all tonies Blocks products. The box and characters are good quality. It has been 5 days, I contacted customer services team today and I was told they can't give further information raised to issue supervisor team. its the ideal entertainment and for years to come I'm sure, its very versatile to age groups. Unfortunately our box doesn't work, it doesn't connect to the internet, we have followed every possible step and both work in tech, so it's not user error! Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. You can listen to how she manages to get everyone to play there afterwards. Shoddy excuse from them and says a lot about the company. Get notified when your Tonie is back in stock! Update after leaving a message on their facebook messenger service they couldn't have been more helpful and I am now returning my faulty box for a replacement.So I have updated my review accordingly. checkpoints san bernardino, zoltan d dies on stage cause of death, earthquake retrofit depreciation,