During the regular season, my friends sit in front of me and I am directly behind them in a wheelchair accessible area. I would really like to talk to someone there in regards to a ticket purchase but would prefer to discuss with them on the phone rather than email. Ticketek Australia's Tweets. Australia ticketek.com.au Joined June 2009. Competition Terms and Conditions. "Why something has not been done to prevent shop windows from shattering and scattering their splinters into the streets is beyond me. Very frustrating, Your email address will not be published. I too have endured endless frustration trying to speak to someone at Ticketek. The following transport lines have routes that pass near Ticketek Pty. There is no Ticketek US. During this time I monitored the success of other power fans, that didnt need accessible seating, via comments on Facebook. Apparently, they are working on a solution. All I can say is Ticket as a customer service organisation are utterly hopeless. means an Illness or accidental Injury to You . March 30, 2023 09:52; Updated; We have a lot of information here on our help pages and on the website event pages. Tickets Ticketmaster 0800 111 999 SOLD OUT Christchurch Friday, 27 January 2023 @ 8:00pm Venue Isaac Theatre Royal map Tickets Ticketek 0800 TICKETEK SOLD OUT Christchurch Saturday, 28 January 2023 @ 8:00pm Venue Christchurch Town Hall map Tickets Ticketek 0800 TICKETEK SOLD OUT Christchurch Sunday, 29 January 2023 @ 8:00pm Venue 2019 Auhoursguide. ", "Headmasters of schools were asked to see that each child was equipped with wadding to be placed in the ears and suitable matter to be placed between the teeth during the period of a raid.". My reply is Luke 1:37 or Matthew 9:23. I have a unresolved voucher problem going, now in third week. Level L 19 66-68 Goulburn St Sydney NSW 2001. All rights reserved. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Website : https://premier.ticketek.com.au. Looking for a particular Ticketek Australia employee's phone or email? I wonder if anyone at Sydney turned up at this address if they'd have any luck speaking with someone. Ticketek Phone: 13 2849 SMS these details to your mobile phone for free: Send We won't use your number for marketing purposes. They lost my ticket for a gig I'm going to tomorrow so we organised ezy tickets. It should be standard! Share via SMS. Hobart streets dug up for air raid shelters as WWII threat crept further south, Keep up with the latest ASX and business news, Follow our live blog for the latest from the Met Gala. Due to the inability to book accessible seating online, I could not sit with my friends, and the delay increased the cost of the tickets. "[It]said the occupiers of buildings had to provide shelter for people inside at the time of a raid and provide shelters for people in the streets which from the British experience was about 10 per cent. If you book tickets using our speech system, it will give you the best available seating for that category at the time of booking. One of the images his father Keith was allowed to collect before they were destroyed showed the location of air raid shelters and trenches, including zig-zag trenches at the Cenotaph which were designed to minimise casualties from enemy fire. AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time which is 10 hours ahead of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), abc.net.au/news/hobart-streets-dug-up-air-raid-shelters-ww2-bombing-threat/102214542, Get breaking news alerts directly to your phone with our app, Tasmanian Archives: Mercury Historical Collection, Help keep family & friends informed by sharing this article, Tasmanian Archives:Mercury Historical Collection, Supplied: Tasmanian Archives/Civil Defence Legion, Supplie:Australian War Memorial Photograph Collection, Reserve Bank hikes cash rate to 3.85 per cent as Qantas announces Alan Joyce's successor, Borrowers shocked as RBA announces interest rate rise, Businesses to be forced to pay superannuation on payday, meaning more retirement income for workers, Cat costumes, transformations, lots of black and white: Here are the moments from the Met Gala, Doja Cat, Margot Robbie and Nicole Kidman attend Met Gala for fashion's biggest night, Recreational vaping is set to be outlawed here's why and the effect vaping can have on your body, Health minister launches war on vaping, Medicare reforms. And of course they forgot I paid 20 bucks extra for parking tickets too. The 02 4829 1977 number CANNOT help you if you have made an error with your Ticketek booking but if you have some sort of problem (not of your making! I've been trying to call them for a while but it's always engaged, not even a "Your call is important to us please hold the line" robot. On emailing I got a reply stating I need to keep calling the number. Sign up for a free account. MAGIC MEN TAKEOVER HOBART Sandy Bay, TAS Wrest Point. This service is subject to our terms of use. The Ticketek website offer details relating to hours of operation. To optimise your experience, we suggest you use Google Chrome web They took between 2.5 and 4 hours to get tickets by continually redialling Ticketek. Ticketek sells over 18 million tickets per year in Australia. In March 1942, a Japanese plane flew an early morning reconnaissance mission up the River Derwent and over Hobart. Just be persistent & try a few avenues at the same time, hopefully you'll get through to someone one way or the other. I wanted to sit in certain sections with preferably an aisle seat, but the seats offered on the Ticketek website were not the section I wanted nor could I tell if they were aisle seats. Select the event you wish to contact us about Step 3. But,more than happy to say that after 1 quick call to the Civic Theatre in Newcastle our problem went away and Kudos to them. I complained to the Australian Human Rights Commission, and they provided conciliation services between the parties. All rights reserved. Save Contact. Opening hours are subject to change. The commission has little power, and companies could continue to violate the DDA. The phone number was engaged and continued to be engaged. Website design and SEOHobart by Domin8 Designs. Having the exact same problem right now. Join theBohm Presents Mailing List now and receive the latest news and Exclusive Presale Information on all the hottest tours. I am chasing Ticketek up for a refund on a cancelled concert (yes, you'd assume this would be automatic, but clearly not with them) and haven't been able to get through to the "urgent queries" line on 132 849. Ticketek was in violation of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992. Disney On Ice presents 100 Years of Wonder Trending now Where's My Ticket? It is also the name of a caravan cleaning spray. The 02 4829 1977 number was answered within 3 rings by a person working at the Civic Theatre (Newcastle, NSW) which is also are a Ticketek Agency. 18/8/23, 8:00 pm. I just wanted to let you know that I got in touch with Ticketek today without too much issue via the 132849 number. I wanted to choose my own seats for this event on the venue map, but could not. Contact. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Given there are only two big ticketing companies in Australia you do feel quite powerless. Just been trying to contact ticketek via phone on 132849 from both a lane line and mobile and it always seems to be busy/engaged. Looking through the posts, several others have had this too. We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the First Australians and Traditional Custodians of the lands where we live, learn, and work. Perhaps Ticketek HQ would not be happy with the poor service by Ticketek Australia? In addition, Ticketek charged me for free ticket. Yes it's a drawn out experience, but I also posted on their facebook page while I was waiting & got a response within 5-10 mins so either way I didn't have too much trouble getting in contact with them. Phone numbers. {{ userNotificationState.getAlertCount('bell') }}. Phone Number: You can reach Ticketek customer support by calling 132 849 number directly. West Hobart TAS. I contacted Anna Tree, the campaign manager of Dignity Party, the party that helps people with disabilities, and other disadvantaged groups. Alison Alexander said the state evacuation committee wrote an "extremely daunting letter" to the Hobart City Council in March 1942 saying it had to organise the evacuation of civilians to Hamilton and Westerway. Shop for Ticketek Contact Us Hobart at hobart Online ? Theatre Ticket and Entertainment Event Booking Agencies - address: 157 Spring Street - (3000) Melbourne Cbd VIC Melbourne Area - phone: 13 28. Required fields are marked *. Media. 'Bassam is going to call': Brothers 4 Life leader allegedly used lawyer as go-between in drug ring, Alleged gunman accused of holding up Nick Kyrgios's mother and stealing his Tesla refused bail. Bus : 615 624; . > How do I contact Ticketek? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Life isn't about what happens to you. They've simply cut their call centre team numbers, forcing people down the online route. I will never use Ticketek again for any ticket purchases, they are an unmitigated waste of space. "The people of Launceston have apparently done nothing to provide themselves with air raid shelters or to take precautions against flying glass from shop windows," the article said. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Ticketek, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Founded in 1979, the company is owned by TEG Pty Ltd with its headquarters in Sydney and operates ticketing operations for entertainment and sporting events in Australia and New Zealand. I tried to call the number, it took me 1 hour. How much extra could mortgage repayments be, now the cash rate is 3.85 per cent? I would really like to talk to someone there in regards to a ticket purchase but would prefer to discuss with them on the phone rather than email. When Ilast checked the year, it was 2017, and the internet is mature and widely used. Hi all,Just been trying to contact ticketek via phone on 132849 from both a lane line and mobile and it always seems to be busy/engaged. After contacting all companies, and giving them a chance to implement a solution, only the hotel chain agreed to do so. How to Contact us - Ticketmaster Help How to Contact us If you need to contact us about your order, you can now do this directly from within My Account. Click here for another example of an organisation violating the DDA. Open additional information for MAGIC MEN TAKEOVER HOBART Sandy Bay, TAS Wrest Point. My Ticketek. 03 1328 49. They were quick to answer but I said can I send a PM or email and they said no we don't offer that facility so I replied saying well I don't feel like posting my info here anyone can read my post and ring up pretending to be me couldn't they? Some didnt get through. The seats were rapidly being sold. I do feel however: they, Ticketek, are taking our money; we are the customers isn't it up to them to improve their service rather than up to the customer to waste his/her time?? Lorem ipsum dolor sit, amet consectetur adipisicing elit. In Hobart, the removal of large windows was underway, including ata motor business run by Nettlefolds. Also looking through the posts, they (Ticketek) do seem to do *something* when people post on fb but otherwise, it really is a poor service. What is Ticketek's Telephone Speech System? I have the same problem, 1328 49 is always engaged. I enjoyed this blog and the effort you have put into it. 60.5K Followers. They are an absolute joke. Tickets for Sport, Concerts, Theatre, Arts, Family Events, Comedy, Festivals | Ticketek Australia Isuzu UTE A-League 2023 Finals Series Noah Reid Ampol State of Origin TINA - The Tina Turner Musical ILLENIUM LIVE Fortune Feimster Live Laugh Love! If other people can book online so should I. I had similar problems booking tickets online with Qantas, Hoyts, and Toga Far East Hotels. The Port Adelaide Football Club suggested I could book my tickets and my seven friends by calling Ticketek accessible needs hotline. A month after the raids on Darwin, the threat did become real. It would take much time and effort, and cost tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees. "I think it was a bit of panic, like people buying toilet rolls in COVID which now seems incomprehensible," Ms Alexander said. Accessible Seating. Phone: (03) 6282 0492 Enquiry Form Ticket Enquiries Blundstone Arena, Bellerive is a Ticketek outlet Telephone: 132 849 International: (+61) 132 849 Group Bookings: 1300 364 001 Internet Bookings: www.ticketek.com.au Museum and Blundstone Arena Ground Tours Phone: (03) 6282 0433 There were multiple witness accounts, including from the person in charge of the anti-aircraft position at the zinc works. This definitely works, but the wait was > 15min so I gave up and emailed them. The speech system was deployed in our Call Centre to: Provide you with event information without the need to wait for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) Increase your access to the Call Centre. For general event information such as prices, on sale dates, venues, etc, please use the Search above to find the most up-to-date information. I left a complaint/query with Ticketek Australia on its website contact form, asking for advice as to how to obtain the seats that I want, but received no answer. free lookups / month. I had a three-hour window, commencing at 9 am, to purchase the tickets. Requesting a Refund. Fears of invasion were also ignited early in 1940 when it was found a German submarine was operating off the coast of Tasmania. Ticketek's headquarters are located at 175 Liverpool St L 3, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, Australia What is Ticketek's phone number? To make your next call quick and simple, have your customer ID handy. With ample spaces to choose form, we can facilitate all of your event and meeting needs. As the colouring book was my first attempt at this type of book,, Hi John, you are such an inspiration as I was reading your blog. > How do I contact Ticketek? "They [the Japanese]had come down from China through Indochina, then Indonesia and we didn't have much by way of defence. Images of people huddling in bomb shelters during World War II are often associated with London and other cities at risk from the air. Anna tweeted the problem to Ticketek, and immediately Ticketek wanted to know the details, and how they could help. The phone was engaged (their 13 number). Be the first to write a review! Cheaper tickets were no longer available. I tried to search for a Ticketek USA contact email address to send my complaint, but am always automatically redirected to Ticketek Australia. Ticketek 357 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300. Hobart Darwin Category pages Business name pages . Refund & Payment Enquiry For refund requests, refundable ticket enquiries or enquiries regarding Ticketek charges need to be submitted via the refund and or payment enquiry web form. Ticketek Australia: Contact Details and Business Profile Company Information Email Format Management Ticketek Australia Information Operator of a sports and entertainment ticketing company intended to provide ticketing operations for entertainment and sporting events in Australia and New Zealand. Directions to Ticketek Pty. We were unable to get through to Ticketek on any other number and the ones with an automated response system all advised it would be at least an hours wait and then cut the call off. Thats why weve got a review section on this site! Experience the rich and exciting history that Tasmanian cricket has to offer. I had tried to call about a week ago and got the same result but it was quite possibly on Monday morning also:). Youll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events. Launceston man Mr NJ Dutton had just returned from New Guinea where he had experienced several Japanese air raids. I am at the event and have an issue with my seat, what should I do? To apply for a Refund s imply click on the link in the Refundable Tickets section of your booking confirmation email, or click here and insert your OrderID found within the Refundable Tickets section of your booking confirmation email. It took some time and patience but you guys managed to achieve. If you have a question about a ticket you have already purchased, please complete & submit the online form below. The war in the Pacific ground on until September 1945, ending after the dropping of two atomic bombs on Japan,prompting the country's surrender. The website said they will contact you 7 days prior to organise the meet and greet part but I've not heard from them and it's now 2 days away! When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The rest, including Ticketek, chose to continue to violate the DDA. Blundstone Arena You pay all these individual ticket fees and they cant even put a human on the phone to you. "[It] had to organise transport, accommodation, food, health, welfare and communications for up to 40,000 people.". Step 1. Agencies may have reduced hours on public holidays or over holiday periods. If you can't find the answers you are looking for, fill out a form and our support team will happily look into your request. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. God knows if I'll get them by tomorrow. No matter what time you call, they are always "experiencing a high volume of calls" which is a load of bollocks. But in 1941 despite being on the other side of the world the threat of air bombings was very real in the minds of Tasmanians. My Ticketek; Venues; Agencies; Gift Vouchers; Help; My Ticketek; Event & Venue Information. It was engaged initially so I had to try for a while, but I got through, waited around 15-20 mins to speak to someone & had no trouble making my way through the voice menu. This is so frustrating. Your email address will not be published. Our speech system is designed to recognise a range of different voices and accents. Is there an alternative number I can contact them on? LTD. The hilariousSarahMillicanis back on tour with a Bobby Dazzler of a new stand-up show. Oops! The Japanese had bombed Pearl Harbour at the end of that year, Singapore fell in the following February and, shortly after, Darwin was under attack. Come and visit us at Tasmania's premier sporting venue. I tried using their Contact Us form a couple of times with no response. They were able to assist with our account enquiry and resolves our issue quickly and without any pain at all! So far I reckon I've wasted over an hour on trying to track this down and have had a total lack of response. At the end of your booking our speech system will confirm the event details and cost. Ticketek company holds special events from time to time. While the horrors, devastation and loss of life still reverberate untilthis day, for Australia's southernmost state,the early brush with conflict was mercifully short. We have Massive range of Cheap Ticketek Contact Us Hobart at Home & Garden. 2023 Ticketek Pty Ltd (ABN 92 010 129 110). Try calling 1300 795 012. Sarahhas spent the last year writing jokes and growing her backside. SMS these details to your mobile phone for free: Enter a 10 digit Australian mobile number in the format 0400 123 123, Enter an 11 digit Australian mobile number in the format 614 00 123 After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours. Get contact details including emails and phone numbers Something went wrong while submitting the form. With many unique spaces to choose from, we can help facilitate your next event. Share via SMS Share via SMS. Contact Us. *Bobby Dazzler is the purest compliment. "Regular drills would be given daily to accustom the pupils to the routine to be followed in a raid. Join us at the venue for a guided tour around our unique stadium. I use an electric wheelchair and have a companion card, I spent probably 3-4 hours and only got the engaged signal. Hobart Darwin Category pages Business name pages . This "best available" process is successfully used by our website and our agencies and is the same allocation system used by our CSRs.How will I know if my transaction is confirmed? "There were two trenches in Franklin Square and there were a lot of other shelters as well. 'Okay, without being fantastic': Alan Joyce's legacy after 15 years at the helm of Qantas, Buses, ferries key to fixing Hobart stadium transport dilemma, Liberals say, Queensland loses best state economy crown to Tasmania, Want to buy a yurt? Get Directions Show Map Hide Map Share via SMS. Theatre Ticket and Entertainment Event Booking Agencies - address: 195 Elizabeth Street - (2000) Sydney Cbd NSW Sydney Area - phone: 132 8. I'm trying to use a gift voucher that 'errors' on checkout. Set the ABC News website or the app to "TasmaniaTop Stories"from either the homepage or the settings menu in the appto continue getting the same national news but with a sprinkle of more relevant state stories.