- Campaign optimizations towards the best possible results. Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) Drew Barrymore. 4. super junior have said/done problematic* things -- this reasoning is last because while its often tauted as the reason for disliking them, this reason is the most flimsy, especially considering who we all stan. [Hidden Singer] (Ep. like if you say "i dont think this is pedophilia" they can easily turn it on you and say "oh, so you don't beleive victims? Leeteuk has also expressed his disapproval of girls who are fat not once, but twice. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. What is the consensus on this Super Junior title? men are people too. most of the members are in their 20s and 30s, the peak of their youth. Own or manage this property? Super junior is problematic group izoniee; May 29th 2021; 1; 2 Page 2 of 2; bunnyviolet. An androgynous guy who looks as pretty as the girls dancing with him. none of twice are minors or prepubescent. What the reactions were? i mean sure i get that, but op literally replied stop being creepy and delulu to this exact post: There's nothing wrong with being androgenous looking., Which is a pretty clear tell of what op thinks about someone being called androgynous ie. lol. i've got in arguments with a lot of these fake woke stans and when i point it out they stop replying me lmao. However, the waitress insisted that for a party of 4 they are only willing for us to select 2 rijstafels and pay for 3 servings (as a "favour", because of the younger girl). Twitter influence or not, thats still the bottom line of ops conclusion from this mess, which yeah ill still call out even if op is young. And she is not 14 she was 16 or 17 at the time. Register yourself now and be a part of our community! they've either apologized or received pushback, either internationally or from korean fans. this is also not a comment on them as individuals or as a group, but a personal observation on the kpop fandom. At the time I was girl group trash (basically Colloquial for you stan girl groups) So when Mister Simple dominated charts I purposely ignored it because girl groups dont get enough attention! and this goes for any fandom really -- people should stop trying to force out older people from fandoms simply because they are older, especially when 99% of the time, the source material is being produced by people who are considered old, and fandom traditions and archives were pioneered by "old people". [Round 1] Visual Battle Boy Groups: Super Junior, [theqoo] KPOP'S SUPER GROUP SUPERM NOMINATED FOR THE GRAMMYS. Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands. Please understand that what I'm trying to explain here is what most knetz (primarily women) think. Korean Actors We Will Be Missing For The Next 2 Years. Super Junior member Shindong has drawn major online flak after his supposed commentary on Taemin's music video ' Advice ' went viral. mentally well adjusted person, lets put it that way. He had guts, but he was a very good friend of mine. I never seen another group get this hostile treatment aside of suju, really. We all loved the food and think the flavor profile is similar to Thai food. as an adult, i understand that some actions are more excusable than certain actions. I never realized music had a time limit, i thought i got used to it by now, stanning them since 2009 and all but kpop fans never cease to surprise and piss the hell out of me, just a few days ago GG twitter stan were calling Shindong a pedophile because he covered twice TTbecause LOGIC, you dare call them out and suddenly you are a meninist. tl;dr a lot of theblas reaction to the hate towards super junior seems morality driven, because the "deserve it". If you have a bunch of big oops moments like they have had, well resentment can follow. We only took a few bites from the main dishes before we had realised we made the wrong decision. As I went through the year 2016, I came to think about that my words or behaviors , regardless of my intentions could cause troubles or hurt others feelings. Netflix Korea unveils full line-up of their upcoming original series this 2023! not only can this be damaging to someone's reputation, it's really harmful to CSA victims to weaken the term "pedophilia" & "pedophile". I didnt realize that Super Junior was actually a powerful group with super fans, and when I did realize, well to be honest I didnt care much. However the food quality and portion size was excellent in relation to the price. in a perfect world, yes, that would be the most legitimate reasoning. It was hammered into us by the adults that anyone caught doing this would be banned from the premises and sent home immediately. Zoom in to see updated info. Responsible for incident, problem and escalation process alignment between Ziggo, UPC and Liberty Global, collaboration with external and internal stakeholders, creation and updates of relevant process and project documentation. kpop fans do this a lot when they hate someone -- drag them for their appearance and, while i can take it when it's done lightly, it hardly ever is. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. MONSTA X Minhyuk Makes MONBEBEs Proud With Military Update: 'I'm a platoon leader', Controversy Arises After NewJeans Haerin Selected as Dior Global Ambassador, BLACKPINK Ros Shares Thoughts on Group's Coachella-Headlining Feat: 'This has been a longtime dream', Steal BLACKPINK Jennie's Showstopping Style: Ultimate Guide to Dressing Like the K-pop Fashion Icon, NMIXX Sullyoon Fashion: Y2K Styles Worth Copping to Dress Like Idol, SNSD Taeyeon, TWICE Nayeon, NewJeans Hyein Transcend K-pop Generations in Alluring Pictorial, BLACKPINK Jisoo Fashion: Idol's Fancy Styles to Dress Like Royalty. Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent. Never seen anyone in kpop as openly anti-lgbt as Siwon. This piqued my image and upon googling him I was appalled. however, a lot of kpop fans seem to think that super junior never got their come-uppens for their problematic behavior. Display all external content We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. did not see a single shawol complaining about that statement, Most shawols were focusing on the fact that Taemin showed up at Sshindong's house to check on his editing lol, People are making things up at this point. i can meet things as they are presented and bring identity politics in later if mentioned. How do I know because I asked her directly on social media. Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands. Turns out Shindong is a sexist who fat shames. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ELF aren't active -- it's easy to hate on something if you know you won't get much shit for doing it. He likes this identity so I don't understand why you are trying to hate on someone who said what he saw. Its very disappointing that people in that have that much publicity are able to be that discriminative, but thats part of freedom of speech. Sandara Park's Goddess-like Beauty Takes Internet By Storm After Changing Hairstyle! My goal for 2017 is to be mature in many ways including my way of thinking. so while thinking this, i realized there were some very obvious reasons under the guise of "super junior are bad and that's that" and i listed them below. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript. he commissioned his favorite artist to make the album art, may 2020yoongi released his mixtape which one of the tracks he sampled cult leader jim jones who was responsible for killing hundreds of black people. 20221 jaar. as long as they're behaving, let them stay (and this applies to everyone, regardless of age). happens the same with big bang for me. Super Junior-M's "Swing," while incredibly catchy, was quite juvenile in concept for them, and it just seemed awkward to me because they're no longer at the age where they can do cute-funny without seeming a bit, well, foolish. If an individual makes a queerphobic, trans*phobic, misogynistic, racist, fatphobic, ableist, etc comment about a fictional . 60-61, 116, 278, 464, 489-490) | [Special MC] (Ep. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. 1. super junior are old men -- i don't think super junior are old. though, i agree on the big bang point: there was a post i saw regarding them that also triggered this thread. Copyright 2023 KpopStarz.com. Everyoneis going to get old eventually. Why it's Perfectly Acceptable to Hate Super Junior: A Thread. of one people of society by members of another and typically more dominant people or society, transphobic - having or showing dislike of or prejudice against transgender or transsexual people, homophobic - having or showing dislike of a prejudice against gay people, four days later jhope had braids again for a another micdrop performance, september 26 2019 jhope for his chiken noodle soup remake had gel twits and he also commissioned the album art which used rastafarian colors and what looked to be like locs. Taemin since going solo is aiming for the androgynous look and perspective tbh. ", "Hes such a manly man (Alpha male) who really likes to exercise.". Twitter influence or not, thats still the bottom line of ops conclusion from this mess, which yeah ill still call out even if op is young. young women definitely don't like lecherous old men near their "babies" "daughters" and "faves" on which they've projected themselves. and our She was messy all her time during SM this is not a single event or them the only group something nasty happened. There's so many ppl who'd like to know the context, so I'll try my best to explain why knetz are angry with KHC. If yall want to hate them just do it, dont have involve. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. For more K-Pop news and updates, keep your tabs open here at KpopStarz. because of the way super junior is framed in people's minds, people see things that aren't there when it comes to them. We all left very full and happy and have been trying to find Indonesian food close to home. "At the very least, he wasn't a bad guy to me. Y'all funny. carn 17 subscribers Subscribe 206 11K views 1 year ago i made this powerpoint in 6 hours give or take bc i hate sending. i do not support any of their actions. Not sure if it makes it acceptable to hate them, I just wanted to add it. Cho Kyu Hyun is a South Korean singer and actor. allkpop is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. they've been my comfort band for half a decade now and will continue to do so, you never know, you might just enjoy their tunes A list of my current favourites and must watch Korean variety shows! The fact that Super Junior isnt getting the respect they deserve as legends makes me so angry. hai :3 please like and subscribe if you enjoyed this video it took me awhile to do my research and edit the video SUPER JUNIOR superjunior K-pop Korean K-. This place had a good amount of reviews and was next to our hotel. SJ Returns: PLAY The Unreleased Video Clips! I don't think so. super junior's problematic past (a powerpoint) (slightly outdated!!) I know your sacrifices. As part of my birthday week in Amsterdam me and my girlfriend decided to eat here one night. Super Junior. (Cont in thread) https://t.co/nbQxRuZqGC, Secondly, Heechul continued by expressing his support and close relationship with Bogyum, a Korean YouTuber who was known for being a misogynist. i know we live in a world where fat men do have it easier than fat women, but that doesn't erase their struggles when it comes to being fat. Emilie Autumn. I know your sacrifices. I dont think I need to do much explanation why this is problematic, I mean its kind of obvious. Maybe he poorly phrased it, or perhaps the translation wasn't the best, as it tends to happen and lead. Simple: Anyway my time ignoring Super Junior was short lived when they released Mamacita (problematic yes I know) in 2014 and I realized I had accidentally liked two members of the group through other bodies of works theyve done. i respect them as idols for their careers and success but don't respect them as persons for how many shit they did.