Wondering what the German Standard is? These dogs perform incredibly well in conformation, agility, personal protection, Schutzhund, and search-and-rescue tasks. Vollmond Shepherds make excellent family dogs that are dedicated to their human pack especially small children. East german working line ddr angulation straight back czech republic border patrol working lines all are different ways to describe some of the different types and characteristics of these dogs. WebHere at Star Shepherds, we are interested in the preservation and improvement of the original large boned, straight back German working-line dogs that originated in Europe. We are a small breeder, and we treat each of our dogs as pets. You can see how easy the cleanup was by looking at how nice and clean the pool is just after the pups had been born. We're focused on delivering the largest, best-in-breed, working-line, German Shepherd Dogs in the World. WebSince 2004 we have spent years finding straight back German Shepherds with strong genetic s and DM cleared into our blood line. 2 wolf mask $3000 available. We make use of a high quality, private courier service to deliver our dogs where a customer is unable to come to our premises in Illinois. The German Shepherd puppies from White Star Kennel are born and raised in a clean, loving, and safe environment. As you can see, there is a covered carport area with a concrete floor just outside the door. Most, unfortunately, do not breed according to breed standards and the AKCs code of ethics. I mean, it takes a lot of mental and physical training to get into military work, police work, and search-and-rescue missions. 1 solid black $2500 available. We were greeted by Cindy the owner and were completely WOWED! Regis Regal is a national and international competitor, earning the highest rankings and respect in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany as well as other European countries. German shepherd puppies for sale in milwaukee wisconsin old fashioned traditional large straight back working lines german shepherd breeder in milwaukee wisconsin of straight back german shepherd puppies working lines. We are very proud of our accomplishments. And as you can see, there is lots of natural light. Our current bloodline was started in 2007 and is improved as needed. So, those are some of the calculations to keep in mind. I have utilized their services such as boarding consistently over the years because to this family, their dogs arent just business- they are family and each one is treated with love. We ensure that they are given a full health check from the vets at 4 and 8 weeks their 1 st vaccination bedding and puppy food. In my litters, I concentrate on the things that matter most to me:Health and Temperament. Black and silver akc German shepherd 2 females and one solid black , I also have liver an tan. This teams main focus is to produce top-quality and healthy German Shepherd puppies. More dominant than gsds of other colors because sable will show even if there is only one sable allele. The great original german shepherds. The risk of adopting a German Shepherd dog may lie in its temperament. You should reach out to the Vom Ragnar German Shepherds team if you are interested in purchasing one of their West German Shepherd dogs and puppies.They will all be happy to hear from you! Our breeding facility has its own fence around a 50 x 50 parcel that is dedicated strictly to the kennel. Accepted File Types: .gif, .png, .jpg, .jpeg & .zip. Our puppies are AKC straight-back German Shepherds bred for pets, protection and police work. Get your Reservation Deposit in now to get your name on the litter pick list. Due to their loving temperaments and excellent guarding skills, German Shepherds have become one of Americas favorite family dogs. Hit them up and reserve your GSD puppy! What better way to start this GSD breeders list than with My BodyGuard Dogs. This intellegent and loyal group of HUGE AND COURAGEOUS STUDS never cease to amaze me and the puppies that they consitantly produce are top notch! Health tests and special treatment with love and cuddles is what each Von Fenja German Shepherd puppy goes through. My BodyGuard Dogs puts the working traits of the GSD puppy at utmost importance. Every puppy from the straight back german shepherd litters that our dogs produce is given the best possible start in life. As a result, most dog moms are exhausted and their puppies are unhealthy and weak. Our straight back German Shepherds are so agile and nimble and as we are so in love with them as a breed, we wanted to make sure that people could purchase pure breed large frame straight back German Shepherds (without the sloped backs that could cause long term problems). Each day, they get to socialize and play with their siblings. The Landschaft German Shepherd team is focused on developing working dogs. In addition to the paid help, when we have puppies here, we enlist the help of our friends and family to come socialize the puppies. Over 3 Decades of German Shepherd Breeding & Training, Lifetime Guarantees on Health & Temperament, We are known for our award-winning German Shepherd breeds throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, & Germany., NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL GERMAN SHEPHERD COMPETITOR. ", "My family and I stopped in on memorial day unexpected not know what to expect. The ancestors of German shepherd dogs acted as both servants and companions to humans for hundreds of years. But, the German Shepherd dog wouldnt have inherited all of these amazing personality traits if it wasnt for good breeders. The These reputable breeders of German Shepherd dogs are located in Wonder Lake, Illinois. German Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Illinois. If you are interested in a puppy or have any questions. The great original german shepherds. Thank you for considering Southern Legacy German Shepherds for your next puppy! The reason behind this is that there are many unreputable German Shepherd breeders in Illinois. Find 280 german shepherd dogs puppies uk near me needing forever homes. We have two dog runs in the outdoor dog yard on a concrete slab half under the carport and half in the sunshine where young puppies get their first outdoor experiences. The German Shepherd is a large dog that originates from Youve guessed it Germany! $1,200. Besides breeding amazing GSD bloodlines, White Star Kennel offers dog training, boarding, and grooming services. He is a perfect addition as either a family companion, Estate dog, Therapy or will be finished as a Service dog. T: (406) 570-0131 E: info@burginsnowcloudshepherds.com Livingston, MT 59047 . Very healthy, playful puppies! Aggressive German Shepherd dogs can often be seen in shelters, and they could be difficult to deal with. The dog door leads to the 50 x 50 dog yard which is fenced with chain-link. We often mix soft food in with the dry food and have partial cans we need to store until the next feeding. Location: 8310 Howe Rd, Wonder Lake, IL 60097, United States. (click image or link below to see our males), Wonder Lake Schutzhund ClubCLICK TO LEARN MORE, Home | Contact Us | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy, Mittelwest German Shepherds8310 Howe Rd.Wonder Lake, IL 60097, Mittelwest German Shepherds All rights reserved. A few years later, in 2000, they imported a German Shepherd dog and shifted their focus entirely on this breed of dog. Since 2004 we have spent years finding straight back German Shepherds with strong. They have announced seven GSD puppy litters for this spring and summer! Our females have been chosen for temperament & health and have been raised in our own family here in Spring Grove IL. You can see the that dog runs are a step down from the rest of the room. Service Dogs for Children & Teens with Special Needs, Service Dogs for Children with Autism or Aspergers, Service Dogs for Children with Mobility Issues, Regis Regal Private Puppy Courier Service. Website Design by Lian Horenblas - lhorenblas@gmail.com, Large Old-Fashioned Straight-Backed German Shepherds. Pupvine is more than the average dog-related website. At the left bottom of the counter, you will see a refrigerator/freezer. So, what makes the best German Shepherd breeder in Illinois, you ask? All they need in return is for your family to love and care for them for life. Let me introduce you to our next GSD breeder Vom Ragnar German Shepherds. We plan to continue to stay small and breed quality dogs to provide excellent pups. My dogs are all larger than the breed standard but with no compromise to their health. Location: 7213 Blissdale Rd, Marengo, IL 60152, United States. Throughout the years, the Vom Ragnar kennel has built an incredible bloodline of German Shepherd dogs that make amazing show and family dogs. We are a family owned breeder nestled in the hills of the Shawnee National Forest in Southern Illinois. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. All my dogs are medium to low energy, making them easy to train and ideally suited for families. Our German Shepherd puppies will be loyal and protective for your family. Therefore, this is why I decided to introduce you to the best ones that I have found. There is a full kitchen with sink, refrigerator, dishwasher, professional grooming tub and table, and a washer/dryer. For the past twenty years, the Von Fenja German Shepherds team has been producing champion German Shepherd dogs with outstanding temperaments and mesmerizing looks. Developed from old shepherd and farm dogs, the German shepherd dogs we know today were first introduced in Germany in 1899. A job is nothing uncommon for this hard-working dog breed. We are breeders that are very committed to producing the strongest genetics possible. In sterling virginia. We couldnt do it without them both! But, I asked myself, how many of those hundreds of breeders are actually reputable? These soft temperaments mean that my dogs are happy to go out and play, but just as happy to come in, lay at your feet, and interact with their family. Its price depends on the quality of the breeder and the breeding program. These are the attributes that create a dog you can trust with your life and the lives of those you care most about - the traits that make a dog truly a Trusted Guardian. s and DM cleared into our blood line. Blue german shepherd puppies straight back we have a stunning litter of german shepherd puppies for sale who are ready to go at 8 weeks on 21st august mum dad have amazing temperaments very loving gentle intelligent and have been brought up aro. One percent of our customers are not completely satisfied and have a Information on all of our breeding and adult dogs can be found on the Adults page. Neutering a male GSD may also cost less than spaying a female GSD. So, if you are looking for a family dog or a dog to compete in Schutzhund, then knock on the door of Von Fenja German Shepherd breeders or, should I say, give them a call. Mother dogs are turned loose in the dog yard so they can see their pups, but they get some much-needed rest from being pounced and chewed on! We specialize in family companion dogs, and our dogs are used for children with Autism and Aspergers. We are friendly people to It has won over the hearts of many Americans and people across the world. Find german shepherd dogs and puppies for sale in the uk near me. We took home our pup and have had only good thoughts and things to say since we left. Call 731-845-5671 to make an appointment or TEXT 731-549-0205. So, if you are thinking about getting your new GSD puppy, make sure to save some money for a quality grooming brush, as well as occasional visits to a professional dog groomer. Our German Shepherds have been adopted for livestock The way they are pictured here is as 5 wide x 15 long. Puppies come with comprehensive training included, along with a full year of shots. We specialize in: Family Companion Dogs; Therapy Dogs; Service Dogs for Veterans; Medical Detection Dogs; Here at Regis Regal German Our dogs also serve as companions to veterans, and we work closely with VA hospitals to provide dogs who assist with PTSD and anxiety. A large number of our dogs are also competitors and working schutzhund dogs. Moms are put into these runs for a little while several time during this outside time so they can still nurse pups as they wean them. Now that is a big dog! I have tried different breeds, but always come back to what I know and love. Price of pups listed on each litter . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Our puppies are born and raised in our home which means your puppy will already be socialized with our dogs and children and be familiar with all the sights and sounds of a normal home. We are a small breeder and each litter of pups is home raised. New Pups On The BlockWith their calm, confident demeanor, these protective pups are eager to please and quick to learn! Accepted File Types: .gif, .png, .jpg, .jpeg & .zip. We have bred German Shepherds for well over a combined 100 years, and through our passion for the true/ original German Shepherd characteristics and body structure, our integrity as breeders, and respect for both animal and owner, we hope to produce the highest quality companion, family, guardian, service, or working line dogs that you can find. Just as working dogs are bred to work, my puppies are bred to live in and be a part of a family. German Shepherds come in various coat colors. Since 2004 we have spent years finding straight back German Shepherds with strong genetics and DM cleared into our blood line. Our property is out in the country and it is fenced and cross fenced. While young puppies have their playtime in the outdoor dog runs, older puppies are turned out into the yard to exercise as well. Visit our sable german shepherd puppies for sale page to learn more about german shepherd colors and to reserve your sable puppy. WebLearn the fascinating heritage of Vom Banach K9s DDR German Shepherds. Gender. My German Shepherds are The Quality Old Style Working Class Straight Back through their bloodlines. ", "My family has a beautiful German Shepherd from Regis Regal and has been everything weve hoped for. Here is the dog yard. Find out where your puppy got its start by taking a look at our facility and learning a bit more about our breeding program. We've listed some of the most popular states that have expressed an interest in buying a world-class German Shepherd puppy, adolescent or service/therapy dog from us.