"A New Order" quest bug and how I fixed it. Sorine can be found south of Darkfall Cave. In my game Gunmar was actually in The Reach, which isn't supposed to be possible according to the Wiki, but there he was, sitting at a fire by The Caverns, where I never would have looked in a million years. Welcome to /r/SkyrimMods! Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. If you are having trouble finding Gunmar in Skyrim, travel to Solstheim and he will be there. rev2023.5.1.43405. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. keep heading east past Blackbriar Lodge and you should see the cave entrance on your left . To accept A New Order, speak with Isran, located at Fort Dawnguard. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. You can find Sorine Jurard south of Darkfall Cave. Description. Next: Skyrim: Tending The Flames Quest Walkthrough. This is the entrance to Dayspring Canyon, home of Fort Dawnguard. The bear won't be a special boss creature or anything, and you'll have Gunmar helping you out, so you shouldn't have too much trouble. Great, the quest A New Order will be available for you. How do you get to continue the mission Elder Knowledge, if youve already asked Urag gro-Shub about the elder scroll in the Dawnguard DLC? Open our map and locate the destinations. He initially wears a set of scaled horn armor with matching pairs of bracers and boots. But there was no one there. Sorted by: 3. Have fun using it on our WWW pages. Related: Skyrim: Bloodline Quest Walkthrough. While speaking with Sorine, you can immediately persuade her to go to Fort Dawnguard. i was playing the Xbox version and the mission A NEW ORDER from Dawnguard and i cant find Gunmar? temp-178778 22 days ago. I thought it was requiem's fault maybe because . I'm playing Skyrim - Legendary Edition on the Xbox 360. He will request that you find the Nord hunter Gunmar, and Sorine Jurard, a Breton expert on Dwemer technology. Gunmar and Sorine will then find their respective spots in the western area of Fort Dawnguard. If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest. He is a master trainer in Smithing, and will sell you a wide variety of armor and weapons, including Dawnguard equipment. Besides, he can handle anything alone! The troll can only be given simple commands to follow, stay, or be dismissed. First, let's take a look at the quests that you will need to complete before starting A New Order. What do we do now?" Passing negative parameters to a wolframscript. During the quest "A New Order" I was tasked for finding Gunmar and then helping him kill a bear in a nearby cave. Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done. Isran: "We'll get to that. Alternatively, you just need to be level 10 and this quest will automatically be accepted. The Dawnguard's chances to take on the Volkiha have significantly improved. Can my creature spell be countered if I cast a split second spell after it? Got it into his head years back that his experience with animals would help. Red mountain flowers are most common in the southern parts of Skyrim, around Riften and Falkreath, although they can also be found in scattered locations elsewhere, as shown in the screenshot from this interactive Skyrim map below: Small antlers can be obtained by hunting female deer. In the Dawnguard quest A New Order, Sorine had a quest marker but Gunmar does not; I can't find him. In 2014 on oldrim I was doing a Requiem playthrough and the mothpriest kept attacking me and I couldn't resolve it even with console command magic. Skyrim Dawnguard - Recruiting Gunmar. Breton girl, whip-smart and good with tinkering. Gunmar will be the source of most of your Dawnguard radiant quests, as Sorine Jurard's radiant quests can only be performed once, and the probability of receiving quests from Isran and Florentius Baenius is always lower than the probability of receiving quests from Gunmar. Never thought I'd hear that. He will then tell you about the two persons, namely Sorine Jurard and Gunmar: "I think we'll want Sorine Jurard. As you're playing the Legendary Edition you have all of the DLC, including Dragonborn. Gunmar, there's an area large enough for you to pen up some trolls, get them armored up and ready for use. However, he will forget about the woman once you tell him the vampires claimed an Elder Scroll: "By the Divines, this couldn't get much worse. Gunmar is located near Honeystrand Cave to the south of Riften. The man can be found nearby the castle entrance, where he will be fighting a group of vampires. I've moved on. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! It is part of The Dawnguard Quests and is available after Bloodlineif you reject Harkon's gift of immortality. Before long, Isran will seal off the chamber, trapping the two new recruits, and shower them both with concentrated sunlight as a test. 2 Answers. At the beginning of Kindred Judgement he will hand out an armour set: Dawnguard Gauntlets, Dawnguard Boots and an Dawnguard Heavy Armor. Gunmar will show up randomly in the wilderness in Skyrim or, if you have installed Dragonborn, on Solstheim (see notes). When taunting an enemy, he will use the following lines: Once he has set up shop in Fort Dawnguard, Gunmar will offer to sell you an Armored Troll for 500 gold. He will then realize it is time to bring in some powerful reinforcements to Fort Dawnguard: "If they're bold enough to attack us here, then this may be bigger than I thought. Reward- Walkthrough. I just wanna kill vampires so bad and its frustrating me to no end. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. A New Order is given by Isran, the leader of the Dawnguard. Return to Isran and spill the good news. In order to convince her to join the brotherhood, you can use persuasion or give her a Dwemer Gyro. When you return to her with one of . Serana, however, suggests the College of Winterhold as a place where a scholar would go. Where can I find Gunmar in the Dawnguard quest "A New Order? Gunmar is a Nord blacksmith with the Dawnguard. Now scarred by civil war, Skyrim faces its darkest days with the return of the legendary dragons and their leader, the World-Eater Alduin. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! It's not an issue .my mistake . Needing someone else's help? Help him and tell what happened. He is equipped with a leveled one-handed weapon, and carries random leveled bandit loot, and has a 25% chance of carrying 1-9 gold. It's important to remember that if you are a vampire, you will not need to complete this quest. Keep in mind, if there is not a map marker in mainland Skyrim, check Solstheim. This page was last edited on 16 April 2023, at 16:20. (Short form: Don't Fast Travel if Dimhollow has already been discovered, as it might well be at Level 46. The problem I encountered was that its possible for the radiant logic to place him at a random location outside of mainland Skyrim, and when that . Who is she? The quest A New Order starts outside of Fort Dawnguard. The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 10, 40, 50, 60, 255. Talk to Isran. How is white allowed to castle 0-0-0 in this position? He made it exceedingly clear the last time we spoke that he had no interest in my help. Learn how to accept and complete it using this guide. Thanks for the help he ended up on horker island is solstheim. There is always one specific bear you will have to kill, although you will often get in battle with several creatures at once. You were then ported outside the castle? The future of Skyrim and even the lands beyond hangs in the balance, as the people await the prophesized Dragonborn, a hero born with the power of The Voice and the only one who can contend with the dragons. If you fail the Speech check, you'll need to fetch her satchel containing Dwemer Gyros by the riverbank first. OK, further messing about; I reloaded a save prior to A New Order and redid the quest, same issue. There's a vicious bear on the loose." Let's go have a little chat with it, shall we?". Return to Isran [] Return to Isran and spill the good news. Are there any canonical examples of the Prime Directive being broken that aren't shown on screen? If this works, you do not have to do anything else. One, and I can get back to work. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Gunmar is missing from Skyrim and Solstheim - posted in General Skyrim Discussion: Im playing the quest A new order from Dawnguard and Gunmar is missing. This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Gunmar is a Nord blacksmith added by the Dawnguard add-on. Can I get Summon Arvak if I choose the Dawnguard side? When the Dragonborn explains that Isran needs her help to fight the vampires, she is willing to help, but first wants to finish her work her. Speak to him and help in fighting a large Cave Bear living inside the Crystaldrift Cave. 1 Answer. Im running a non-steam Legendary Skyrim if that matters. Check out Gunmar on Skyrim UESPwiki [www.uesp.net] . Well, I had it happen two times in a row, and when I did some searching online, I've read that other's are having it too. She can be persuaded to immediately go to Fort Dawnguard. I reloaded a save prior to starting Dawnguard and played it through again, same issue. and "Just one gyro. A New Order is a Quest in Skyrim. Powerful vampires, unlike anything we've seen before. You can more easily find it by leaving the south entrance of Riften and heading east to the back of the city (if the lake is the front) and the road that runs east and west from there. Elder Scrolls is a FANDOM Games Community. Speak with Isran; Recruit Gunmar; Recruit Sorine Jurard; Help Gunmar defeat the bear; Speak to Gunmar; Return to Isran . ArtSkunk Dec 3, 2012 @ 12:21pm. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! That doesn't make any sense. Isran has asked me to find Sorine Jurard and Gunmar, and bring them to him. Once Isran has removed the barrier, the quest will end and the next quest, Prophet, will initiate. Jacqueline Zalace is a writer for TheGamer, based in Austin, Texas. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open world action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios. I'm sure you've heard a bit of what we're up against. Don't warn me again for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. ), I haven't got that issue either have played it countless times. Prerequisites To Complete. Sorina can be found south of Dragon Bridge . How can I remarry after resetting Dawnguard DLC? If you finish "Bloodline" and refuse Harkon's gift, but when you got back to Fort Dawnguard and nothing happens, this might be the solution for you. he goddamn ended up in a cave with 7 werebears. 7/19/2013 in Skyrim. Defend Fort Dawnguard from the vampire attack, and Isran will ask you to recruit a Nord named Gunmar and a Breton named Sorine Jurard to boost the Dawnguard 's ranks. Trapped in there? * Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g., https://en.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=Skyrim:A_New_Order&oldid=2777035, Skyrim-Dawnguard-Bugs Fixed by the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch. You can also choose to persuade her, although you need a Speech skill of 50+ to be successful. Fixes a couple of vanilla dawnguard bugs and reverts some ussep changes that introduced bugs. Now what do you want?" Objective. There's a vicious bear on the loose." I've told Isran what I learned at the vampire castle. Canadian of Polish descent travel to Poland with Canadian passport. As such, you should be able to find Gunmar in one of the following locations: In the Skyrim overworld: Fallowstone Cave. After rejecting Harkon's offer to become a vampire, I returned to Isran and informed him of what I've learned. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Learn how to accept and complete it using this guide. Before beginning A New Order, you will need to complete the following quests. Either simply give her one, should the Dragonborn have one in inventory. Both characters will pass the test, proving that they aren't vampires, and Isran will explain the current situation with the Volkihar Clan to them. Answers. When you have declined Lord Harkon's offer at Castle Volkihar, you are told to return to Isran at Fort Dawnguard and provide information about Serana. If this doesn't work, then you will need to find her lost satchel that was full of Dwemer gyros. Description. Just to be clear, you dropped Serena off at the castle, then turned down the option to become a vampire. :: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim General Discussions. He is equipped with a leveled one-handed weapon, and carries random leveled bandit loot, and has a 25% chance of carrying 1-9 gold. The Dawnguard's chances to take on the Volkiha have significantly improved. The beast will be accompanied by a pack of wolves, so be careful. Why are players required to record the moves in World Championship Classical games? The quest A New Order completes . Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Has Perfected Lightsaber Combat, Project Milo Was a Big Swing (and a Miss) at Leveling Up Game AI, Moon Mystery - Official Kickstarter Trailer, Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellan Locations. Trolls in particular, from what I hear." You have to recruit Isran's two old associates to continue Dawnguard. Both were dead as I recall I could loot them both. Unfortunately I had to reload to a save prior to me finding Serana. Why is it shorter than a normal address? Big brute of a Nord, hates vampires almost as much as I do. Follow your map marker to his location, and you will find the huge Nord in sneaking position, seemingly on the hunt for game, warning you: "Mind yourself. Last I knew, she was out in the Reach, convinced she was about to find the biggest dwarven ruins yet. Reward- Walkthrough. If you listen to the interactions between members of the Dawnguard at Fort Dawnguard, you will hear a lot of discussion about Gunmar and his armored trolls. Now I should return to Isran and help him formulate a plan of attack. Unfortunately I was also on the killing a dangerous creature quest from the companions which was in the same cave. You will be able to hire armored trolls from him for 500 gold each. Your first task is to defend Fort Dawnguard from these vampires. Once Sorine is satisfied, she will head to Fort Dawnguard. Sorine is upset that her satchel containing Dwemer Gyros has gone missing, probably taken by Mudcrab, seriously disrupting her research into lost Dwemer technology. The UESPWiki Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995. The quest may fail to start after refusing Harkon's gift and being returned to the landing. Much obliged guys, Freaked out when I went to solthstiem and he wasnt there, then went to beyond reach and he was on the far end of the map. Archived post. Gameplay Basics. One such new recruit is Sorine Jurard. Bethesda has the shoddiest QA department and the shoddiest programmers in the game industry. Located in Dayspring Canyon, east of Riften. If he isnt there go back to Skyrim and he should appear, if not then I have some bad news for you.. Why would mods allow this to happen? This quest will become available if you refuse to become a vampire, and instead choose to work directly with the Dawnguard. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. He is a master smithing trainer. I've rejected Harkon's offer to be turned into a vampire. didn't know until it was too late - and since PS4 has no console commands, guess I'm just screwed when it comes to this entire DLC. if anyone has any solutions please let me know. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I'm afraid he's a few years too late. A subreddit dedicated to the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Luckily, Isran noticed an Imperial scholar passing by on the road just a few days ago. I found him at Gyldenhul Barrow in Solstheim. When she's not writing or playing video games, you can catch her doing yoga, reading, and painting. Help him kill his stupid bear, and everything works peachy after that, no need to waste a billion hours fruitlessly searching tiny islands in Solstheim. I think the Dawnguard DLC is prone to this 'people turning hostile for no reason" bug for some reason. I have the "Speak with Gunmar for a new assignment, but when I click on him, he doesn't actually have a topic that leads to any assignment. How can I complete "Revealing the Unseen" on the Xbox 360 version? This is likely a subtle reference to the previous installment, If you are a vampire, Isran will stop his speech and ask you to get yourself cured before anything else happens. Fascination with the Dwemer. Defend Fort Dawnguard from the vampire attack, and Isran will ask you to recruit a Nord named Gunmar and a Breton named Sorine Jurard to boost the Dawnguard's ranks. Objectives . He is unwilling to waste men looking for him, but suggests that you ask innkeepers or carriage drivers all over Skyrim. What could he possibly need my help with?" Alternatively, if you cannot find her lost item, you can also bring her any Dwemer gyro. After the vampires have been dealt with, Irsan will ask you to recruit a few people for him. Gunmar will show up randomly in the wilderness in Skyrim or, if you have installed Dragonborn, on Solstheim (see notes).Follow your map marker to his location, and you will find the huge Nord in sneaking position, seemingly on the hunt for game, warning you: "Mind yourself. He'll inform you that he won't join the Dawnguard until the bear he's been tracking has been dealt with. When you tell him that the vampires were looking for a woman trapped inside Dimhollow Crypt, he will say: "A woman? No, you must be mistaken. Sorry, we've got no plans for mobile versions of this game guide. Complete Guide To Leveling Up Complete Guide To Races Beginner's Guide To Fishing How To Become A Vampire . Dawnguard: How to Fix the "Gunmar Isn't on the Map" Bug. Can I use my Coinbase address to receive bitcoin? Which reverse polarity protection is better and why? Here, he will test both recruits to make sure that they are not vampires. Page 1 of 3 - Dawnguard Prophet Doesn't Start - posted in Skyrim Technical Support: After recruiting Gunmar and Sorine and going back to Fort Dawnguard, Isran checks that none of us are vampires, sends Gunmar and Sorine off to get acquainted with the space and summons the player upstairs to have a little chat with the vampire thats showed up looking for you. Isran: "Making sure you're not vampires. View Page. After finishing A New Order I remember hearing Isran say something about a vampire who wanted to talk to me. Objective. He sells weapons, apparel, miscellaneous (ore) items and buys the same, as well as hiring out Armored Trolls for 500 each. If you tell Gunmar that Isran said for him to meet him there, he'll respond: Either option will result in Gunmar agreeing. When the bear is dead, a journal update will tell you to speak with Gunmar, who will thank you for the assistance, and agree to help against the vampires: "You've helped me, so I suppose the least I can do is find out what Isran wants. Once recruited into the Dawnguard, he dons a set of Dawnguard equipment. Speak with Isran. Isran: "Hold it right there." didn't know until it was too late - and since PS4 has no console commands, guess I'm just screwed when it comes to this entire DLC. Speak with Isran; Recruit Gunmar; Recruit Sorine Jurard; Help Gunmar defeat the bear; Speak to Gunmar; Return to Isran . Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. I abandoned the game after that for 2 years. Gunmar is a Nord blacksmith with the Dawnguard. I've told Isran what I learned at the vampire castle. Instead, you will participate in The Bloodstone Chalice. After joining the Dawnguards, and as part of the "New Order" quest, Isran asks you that you help recruit Gunmar and Sorine Jurard. Main Download: 1: Reverts ussep change to default2stateactivator.psc and the scene script for Sorine and Gunmar's induction in order to make the gates open as intended. So I started digging in deeper with the console, and I think I may have found the problem; the game doesn't seem to think Serana exists any more. At the beginning of Kindred Judgement he will hand out an armour set: Dawnguard Gauntlets, Dawnguard Boots and an Dawnguard Heavy Armor. Serana does not offer following if another person is already following you. When you tell her that Isran needs her help, she will respond: "Isran? Speak to him and help in fighting a large Cave Bear living inside the Crystaldrift Cave. Description . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. after dropping the girl off at the castle a new order didn't trigger. He will then be on his way to Fort Dawnguard. You'll also want to find Gunmar. When you tell him about the vampire threat and the Elder Scroll, he will reconsider, although he wants you to help him track down the bear and kill it. After having stayed true to the Dawnguard principles, the Dragonborn refused to be turned into a vampire in Bloodline. If you do, you can hand it to her and she will be on her way to Fort Dawnguard. We are Reddit's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting for beginners to creation of mods by experts. Crystaldrift Cave. Gunmar not on the map FIX.If you are having trouble finding Gunmar in Skyrim, travel to Solstheim and he will be there.. you guys have no idea how lucky you are playing this on PC. When told about the vampire threat and the Elder Scroll, she will change her mind, although she will not do anything before she gets a Dwemer gyro. He assured me so himself. It only takes a minute to sign up. She will be drifting around, obviously looking for something, mumbling: "What would mudcrabs want with my satchel, anyway?" By clicking View Page, you affirm that you are at least eighteen years old. Commanders Dec 4, 2012 @ 10:13am. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Located In Dimhollow Crypt. MY GUY WAS FIGHTING 10 HORKERS [i might spell it wrong] wow i was level 4. He's still at that fort near Stendarr's Beacon, I assume?" 2: Makes Ruunvald clearable. He then explains that he has chased a bear for two weeks, and that he finally managed to corner it. :). Dawnguard Quest: A New Order (Main Storyline, Quest #4) Sub-task: Recruit Gunmar. If you don't have any with you, find Sorina's bag by the stream shore. Sorine makes a comment that she saw a mudcrab the other day while discussing where her gyros have gone. Walkthrough. As such, you should be able to find Gunmar in one of the following locations: If you can't find a map marker for him in the Skyrim overworld, he's probably at one of the two locations in Solstheim. Recruit Gunmar He sells weapons, apparel, miscellaneous (ore) items and buys the same, as well as hiring out Armored Trolls for 500 each. Of course, I took my own sweet time about getting to Dimhollow after the chitchat with Isran and Tolan back at Dawnguard, so the one and only Tolan was already inside the cave and thoroughly dead before I entered. Once you find Gunmar, he will ask you to help kill a bear that he has been tracking. However, this may be a result of having a quest active already. Who knew, bears can swim across oceans and get along with king tusk. Upon arriving in the courtyard, you will find Isran, Celann, Durak, and newcomer Vori doing their best to fight a group of attacking vampires. Sorine Jurard will turn up in the wilderness near an unmarked Dwemer convector, just south of Mor Khazgur. She needs a Dwemer Gyro: This convinces her to join the battle against the vampires, and she returns to Fort Dawnguard. Skyrim:Gunmar. New primary objective: Recruit Gunmar and Sorine Jurard. Oh gdi, so he could be on Wyrmstooth, Beyond Reach or in Bruma. He will give you your next mission. You'll find Gunmar outside a random cave. This article is part of a directory: Skyrim: Complete Guide And Walkthrough. In the meantime, we're going to get to the bottom of why a vampire showed up here looking for you. Valve Corporation. maybe I'm lucky however do you have the SSE unofficial patch? By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. If you clear the bear den before talking to Gunmar, he will just stand there telling you to slay the (dead) bear. Gunmar is a Nord blacksmith added by the Dawnguard add-on. Figured I'd post something specific so if anyone runs across it in the furture they have something to try. I didn't quite remember when Serana was supposed to show up at the Fort so I first did the crossbow quests hoping Isran would have something afterwards, but no. A New Order is the fourth quest that you will encounter in the Dawnguard DLC of Skyrim. Maybe the amount of time between getting the quest and showing up at Dimhollow has something to do with it. Unsigned comment by 98.234.213.230 at 21:16 on 22 February 2013. got this bug too after I finished Ancient Technology. Brood Cavern. Initially he must be convinced to join the Dawnguard in A New Order, though. We ask that you please take a minute to read through the rules and check out the resources provided before creating a post, especially if you are new here. that was like 40 hours ago. This article is part of a directory: Skyrim: Complete Guide And Walkthrough, How To Become A Vampire (And How To Cure Vampirism), How To Become A Werewolf And How To Cure Lycanthropy, Every Standing Stone (And Where To Find Them), The Best Places To Find Building Materials, Complete Guide To The College Of Winterhold, Skyrim: Taking Care Of Business Thieves Guild Quest Walkthrough, A New Order If you sided with the Dawnguard, Skyrim: Tending The Flames Quest Walkthrough, Horizon: Forbidden West - All Burning Shores Datapoint Locations, Five Years Later And God Of War Is An Awful Game To Replay, The 15 Best Maps In Cities: Skylines, Ranked. Return to Fort Dawnguard and listen to Isran's speech. I helped him recruit several people into the Dawnguard who can help us fight the vampires. Once he is done speaking to Gunmar and Sorine, Isran will call you upstairs, which will begin the next quest. This will be random as he is not guaranteed to appear at one specific spot. Return to Fort Dawnguard, and Prophet soon begins thereafter. Just a note for anyone wondering, or anyone discovering this post after encountering the same bug: I solved it. A New Order is available only if you have the Dawnguard DLC expansion pack. after dropping the girl off at the castle a new order didn't trigger. he disappeared there is no marker anywhere can anyone help? Exiting and reentering the fort or using the wait function will sometimes fix this and trigger the quest completion. You have to recruit Isran's two old associates to continue Dawnguard. The beast will be accompanied by a pack of wolves, so be careful. Getting Started. He will then send you on your way, and you will have to convince Sorine and Gunmar to join the Dawnguard, and use their special skills to help out against the vampire menace. The Dragonborn returns to Isran at Fort Dawnguard. The following conversation will take place: Gunmar: "All right Isran, you've got us all here. Gunmar is a bearded Nord, who can be found beside the entrance to a cave south of Riften. Gunmar could be in or near any of the following locations: Help Gunmar track down and kill a dangerous bear he has been stalking for two weeks, and he will show enough gratitude to returns to Fort Dawnguard. Both of them are supposed to have quest markers, but there's a bug where Gunmar's marker never shows up, so you have no idea where to look for him. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages. When you tell him that Isran needs his help, he will forget the bear for a while: "Isran? I'm playing Skyrim for the first time right now on PSVR. Quest Giver . Is there such a thing as "right to be heard" by the authorities? If you don't want to frustrate yourself for hours looking for Gunmar (like I did, unsuccessfully), then just use his refid (xx003477, the two xx's being where Dawnguard loads, so likely 02003477 in every game), open the console and type player.moveto 02003477, and you will teleport to Gunmar. Isran has asked me to find Sorine Jurard and Gunmar, and bring them to him. Now I need to return to Isran and tell him what I've learned. #2. When you talk to her, she will ask if you have seen a sack full of Dwemer gyros and will proceed to tell you that a mudcrab may have taken it. I got like, all the new land mods! could be that the patch fixes the issue. You'll then need to enter the cave and defeat the bear. If anyone is going to stand in their way, it's going to be us." I completed the quest, returned Serana and upon Bloodline's completion the next quest (A New Order) started immediately after. Speak with Gunmar for a new assignment . You will receive another mission. This makes the vampires an unpredictably powerful, and even though Isran hates to admit it, the Dawnguard need the help of some additional allies. Located in Fort Dawnguard, east of Riften. When you return to Fort Dawnguard, you will see that Isran has tightened security and made several changes to the exterior, including a gate and more wooden barricades. First time I ran into the issue, I was using the SSE unoffical patch, along with the multi follower mod, and a few body/armour enhancer mods.