DUKTOR SETT DECEMBER BASKETMOUTH DEEZER OXYGEN MIX SHOW ME JOE BOY NOTJUSTOK W4 also scored a hit collaboration with late Sound Sultan and the legendary 2Baba whom he was once signed under his label on the track Bush Meat. This will be one reason why his dedicated fans cant wait to hear what he makes out of his sound in 2022. DEEYASSO RISING SUN RIC HASSANI Search for: Top Hottest Songs Now! FINITO WAGWAN LAYCON TVC DUKTOR SETT RIDE OR DIE BASKETMOUTH Wednesday, 12 April 2023, 05:14 pm. INSPIRATION 92.3 FM, 20. He was born Kasseem Dean and is Muslim by religion. NATHANIEL BASSEY With the paucity of big-spending record labels in the expansive Nigerian music scene, it is difficult for a plethora of musicians to access funding for their music promotion. MAVIN PRODUCER OF THE YEAR The Beatz Awards has announced nominees for the sixth edition of the event, as music producers, songwriters, mixing and mastering engineers, OAPs, video directors and a whole lot more are recognised for their contribution to the music industry in Nigeria. REXXIE KPK REXXIE FT. MOHBAD OLU THE WAVE CROWN OF CLAY VECTOR, MI FT. PHEELZ AJIMOVOIX DRUMS FOCUS DANCE FIREBOY DREAMER FIREBOY TOOXCLUSIVE AJIMOVOIX DRUMS FOCUS DANCE LINDA IKEJIS BLOG NATHANIEL BASSEY AND EMMANUEL UZOZIE (JUZZY PRO) OLORUN AGBAYI MEX FLAIRZ SHOW ME JOEBOY CHAKRAPINK (UKALINA CELINE OPUWARI) RHYTHM 93.7FM AKPRAISE, 25. DJ ROMBEE PROMISE NINIOLA DJ LAMBO OAP OF THE YEAR TELZ MON BEBE PATORANKING FIREBOY DREAMER FIREBOY AFRO HIP-HOP PRODUCER OF THE YEAR DUKTOR SETT DECEMBER BASKETMOUTH TV Shows. Nigeriansensational singer, songwriter and recording act,Olorunyomi Oloruntimilehin, popularly known asBad Boy Timz, released the official video for his latest tune titled 'Move'. MUYIWA AWONIYI TEMS Shane Lee Lindstrom (born February 11, 1994), known professionally as Murda Beatz, is a Canadian record producer.He has produced hit singles like "Butterfly Effect" by Travis Scott, "Back on Road" by Gucci Mane, "Nice for What" by Drake, "Motorsport" by Migos, and "Fefe", which was a collaboration between Murda, 6ix9ine, and Nicki Minaj.In 2019, he released a single "Shopping Spree" featuring . You already know of top music producers in Nigeria, such as Don Jazzy, SARZ, Rexxie, Smaklef, Masterkraft, and the list goes on. 0 Comments These are producers have been working very hard and we believe that their music career will be on the next level by 2021. Don Jazzy and John Elijah for The Beatz Award TM, Pheelz Rexxie, Johnny Drille, others lead nominations. OXYGEN MIX SHOW ME JOE BOY Yin, are among the top contenders for the OAP place in Lagos. LAYCON GOD BODY LAYCON, 14. Follow us Vying for the award are the fresh and talented professionals such as Focus Dance beat creator Ajimovoix Drums, London for Remas Soundgasm, and Andre Vibez for Ladipoes Feeling will make their debut. SPAX DAMAGES TEMS AJIMOVOIX DRUMS FOCUS DANCE This post will bring to light the top ten(10) Nigerian producers to watch out for in 2021. WAZOBIA 95.1FM ISRAEL DAMMY AMAZING GOD MERCY CHINWO He has said that a DNA test showed him to be of 20% Irish ancestry [possibly the DNA category British & Irish]. Get a list of our top articles of the week in your inbox. DEEYASSO / BIEDERMANN RUNNING TO YOU CHIKE FT SIMI Finally, this is a no-brainer from the young Afrobeat vocalist as he prepares for his upcoming work of art, which is expected to be released before the end of the year. CRACKERMALLO DANGEROUS LOVE TIWA SAGAVE All COVID-19 protocols and rules will be duly observed at the event which is scheduled to hold on Sunday, November 28th 2021, at 5PM prompt. MEX FLAIRZ SHOW ME JOEBOY To Vote, kindly visit the website: www.thebeatzawards.com/Vote Check out the full list of the nominees below. Get a list of our top articles of the week in your inbox. Pheelz bagged the most nominations with 4 categories. KULLBOY BIG THUG BOYS AV ANDRE VIBEZ FEELING LADIPOE FT BUJU Twitter: @bellanaija | 042villa | Eastnobs | Trendymic |, Davido NA MONEY ft The Cavemen & Anglique Kidjo, Spyro Who Is Your Guy? The Semzi beatz-produced tune is a groovy afro-fusion tune that will definitely have you swinging. AIT TG OMORI BLING BLAQBONES SPOTIFY NIGERIA AUDIOMACK, The future is bright: Gov. DUKTOR SETT - MYSELF - BASKETMOUTH FT. OXLADE & SHOW DEM CAMP. OLORISUPERGAL Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Swizz Beatz is an American hip hop recording artist, DJ, record producer, art collector, and entrepreneur. "When you come from nothing, and you finally get success, get a piece of what you thought you could never get from your surroundings we just have a habit of going hard as men, you . NIPHKEYS KOLEYEWON NAIRA MARLEY J. MOSES MY STYLE TESTIMONY JAGA society Ltd., Gr. DJTGARBS Semzi is a record producer and sound engineer best known for producing the hit single MJ by Bad Boy Timz and also Skelele by Bad Boy Timz featuring Olamide in 2021.Born March 31, 2000, in the. TRACENAIJA SESS OMO X 100 REMINISCE FT OLAMIDE Semzi who kicked off his career in the Nigerian music industry as one of the youngest producers didnt hit stardom from the beginning, but according to him, he started by making beats for top Nigerian artists like Davido, Mayorkun, Bad Boy Timz, Laycon and the rest. ESKEEZ ROCK OLAMIDE 1. He has produced a lot of hit songs like Fireboys Jealous Slaimcases Azaman and many others. OAP OF THE YEAR He gained his recognition when he started working with Olamide on his Carpe Diem album. The talented professionals to win the category Don Jazzy New Discovery Producer, sponsored by Don Jazzy, will take home N1 million. A talented and prize-winning music producer, Banjo Oluwasemilogo Kayode, popularly known as Semzi, has attributed his successes in the music industry partly to his work with Mayorkun Holy Father featuring Victony. USA. SOUNDCITY 98.5FM KULLBOY BIG THUG BOYS AV TELZ ABULE PATORANKING WILLIS HIGHWAY DJ KAYWISE FT. PHYNO, 5. Let's See if this can get you on the Right Trail. The Beatz Award TM announces nominees for the sixth edition as music producers, songwriters, others battle for the ultimate prizes. TELZ ABULE PATORANKING TG OMORI BLING BLAQBONES Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. LEGIT. EEZEE TEE KO SOBA BIRE CHIDINMA, 9. BLAISE BEATZ ENJOY TEKNO COPYRIGHT 2018 NARMADA KIDNEY FOUNDATION. TOOLZ THEBEAT 99.9FM semzi beatz biography. NATHANIEL BASSEY CAN called on the government and employers to ensure that workers are treated with dignity and respect and provided with decent working conditions, fair wages, and job security. SEMZI BEATZ FALL FOR ME LAYCON BRANDY SEYI AWOGA NAIRA MARLEY JOHNNY DRILLE BAD DANCER JOHNNY DRILLE (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (function() { BLAISE BEATZ SINNER ADEKUNLE STV The newly renamed category, DON JAZZY New Discovery Producer winner will bag a whopping sum of 1 million Naira Cash sponsored by Don Jazzy. DJ SPINALL speckle park bull sales 2021 847-461-9794; semzi beatz biography. In this post, we wont be writing about any artist or their songs, but we will be writing about the guys behind the curtain, the music producers. DJ COUBLON FLEX KIZZ DANIEL ADEKUNLE GOLD SINNER McKenzi Brooke is a Singer, Artist, Actress, Dancer, and a Choreographer. He has been a twinkle in the eye of the Music World of America. LAYCON GOD BODY LAYCON, 14. MR. KLEBB EARLY MOMO VECTOR FT. GOOD GIRL LA P.PRIIME ANOTI WIZKID, 3. The newly renamed category, DON JAZZY New Discovery Producer. AUDIOMACK, An Exciting Weekend it was at the #Fidelitybeyondlimits Celebration, Create colourful memories in the Tecno booth at Lagos Fashion Week 2021, Living & Celebrating the African Dream! NIPHKEYS FEEL GOOD MOHBAD, 10. STG KILOMETRE BURNA BOY LOUDDAA AWAY AYRA STARR DOPE STICKS CASH APP BELLA SHMURDA, 2. PHEELZ DREAMER FIREBOY 2. After his stint with Ku-lo-sa, which eventually climaxed with a duet remix with Latin music heavyweight Camila Cabello, Nigerian vocal powerhouse Olaitan Ikuforiji, professionally known as Oxlade, has now tag-teamed Haitian hitmaker and Grammy-winning record producer After years of being at the forefront of music production working with the likes of Wizkid, Burna Boy, Skip Marley, Rema, and Angelique Kidjo, and producing sounds that have gone on to become Grammy-winning works, Nigerian multihyphenate Kel-P has now donned his singing hat with his debut EP dubbed, Bully Season Vol.1. ONLINE MUSIC PLATFORM OF THE YEAR rcel.type = 'text/javascript'; DJ KAYWISE They have become a key player in the broader digital ecosystem, demonstrating the immense potential and power of social media. Davido - NA MONEY ft The Cavemen & Anglique Kidjo. ANDRE VIBEZ FEELINGS LADIPOE May 28, 2010, Beatz with wife Alicia Keys in 2010, Debby Wong / Shutterstock.com. XTRAORDINAIRE HIGHWAY DJ KAYWISE FT. PHYNO, 11. "The excavator can efficiently carry out a whole lot such as floods and disaster recovery work, dredging,. His real name is Qasseem Dean. 21 SAVAGE X DRAKE ISLEY BROTHERS SAMPLE TYPE BEAT . DJTGARBS DON JAZZY NEW DISCOVERY PRODUCER OF THE YEAR MASTERKRAFT DOINGS FLAVOUR Veshbeats is a Nigerian music producer and YouTuber, who gained his spotlight by making custom sounds used in music production. MOET ABEBE SOUNDCITY 98.5FM Pheelz, Burna Boy and Simi have been nominated for the 2022 edition of the Beatz Awards. LONDON SOUNDGASM REMA Don Jazzy: Why I didnt release my songs with Wizkid, The kind of woman I don't want as wife - Don Jazzy, Don Jazzy apologises to his friends who lost loved ones. AFROBEATs PRODUCER OF THE YEAR Beyonce is not Bahamian, stop making stuff up. Check out the full list of the nominees below. GALAXYTV AIT 9JAFLAVER June 2, 2022 by by He is popularly known for his Reggae tone influenced producer tag You all know its Another Banger from Hitsound Producer. Ajebo Hustlers - Pronto Ft. Omah Lay; Search For Contents. ENTERTAINMENT TV STATION AWARD (TERRESTRIAL) OF THE YEAR Johnny Drille - Believe Me. Floor, Behind Jay Mata Di Temple, Dr. Charat Singh Colony, A. G. Link Road, Chakala, Andheri ( East ), DJ BARBIE SMJ IYANU A SHELE TIM GODFREY FT. DADDY E.A ADEBOYE AND TOPE ALABI BENIE MACAULAY SERE DJ SPINALL FT. FIREBOY & 6LACK MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM OF THE YEAR RELATED: 1da Banton, Kizz Daniel, Tiwa Savage - No Wahala (Remix). The record, which is the prelude to his forthcoming sophomore album, is a melting pot of melodies and mesmerising songwriting. Dj Spinall and DJ Cuppy, who have both held best Male and Female DJ respectively for three years in a row, as well as . DEEYASSO RISING SUN RIC HASSANI In this latest episode of Ndani TV's TGIF Show, music producers Peace Emmanuel Oredope ( P.Priime) and Banjo Oluwasemilogo Kayode ( Semzi Beatz), answer . Don Jazzy New Discovery Producer Of The Year, Entertainment TV Station Award (Terrestrial) Of The Year, Entertainment TV Station Award (Cable) Of The Year, Your email address will not be published. Suleiman Adamu had commissioned two excavators at Barrage in Jigawa State. Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com RECORD LABEL OF THE YEAR Seun Kuti & Egypt 80], Bigfish Catch Me If You Can Adekunle Gold, ATG (Alexander The Great) Options L.a.x Ft. Ayra Starr, Pheelz Stand Strong Davido Ft. Sunday Service Choir, Semzi In Love Ajebo Hustler Ft. Fave, Calliemajik Love Dont Cost A Dime Magixx, Que Beats Alaye Toh Se Gogo Reminisce, Yung Willis Body Language Falz Ft. Ajebo Hustlers, Andre Vibes Running Ladipoe Ft Fireboy DML, Beats By Jay Bigger Mi Abaga Ft Olamide & Nas, Telz and Shuga Saund Common Person Burna Boy, Telz and Shuga Saund Ashawo Fireboy Dml, Big Foot In Your Face Winifred Brymo, Deeyasso My Kind Of Woman Ric Hassani Ft. Sauti Sol, Johnny Drille Sell My Soul Johnny Drille, Yung Willis Cold Outside Timaya Ft. Buju, Egar Boi My Man Yemi Alade Ft Kranuim, SMJ The Name Jesus SMJ Ft. Gerald Bishung And P.flo, Isreal Dammy Amazing God Mercy Chinwo, Juzzypro And Nathaniel Bassey See What The Lord Has Done Nathaniel Bassey, Iben Rhythm Kaabo (Welcome) Dunsin Oyekan, J Moses Power In My Praise Testimony Jaga, Cyude For Slic Done It Again Sinach, Pheelz High Adekunle Gold Ft. Davido, Timi Jay Ozumba Mbadiwe Reekado Banks, Michael Synx Aunty Lovina Ycee Ft. Patoranking, Director K Ozumba Mbadiwe Reekado Banks, Dammy Twitch Money Zlatan Feat Davido, The Alien Pour Me Water Kizz Daniel, Magicsticks Omo Ope Asake Ft. Olamide, Reward Beatz Eh God (Barnabas) Kizz Daniel, Runcheckk Baddest Boy Skiibii Ft Davido. APPLE MUSIC HIP TV PASSWORD CONGRATULATIONS ADA EHI FT BUCHI Manchester City are reportedly preparing to open talks with star striker Erling Braut Haaland over a new contract. The history of Nigerian music will never elude the name of veteran Afro-pop singer, W4 not for anything, especially his striking role in the early Nigerian music scene with his melodic debut titled Solo. His sophomore release, Wa Gba Kontrol in 2012 remains the bedrock for its style of music in the Nigeria of now. Soul.Yin, who recently established a new Guinness World Record for the longest DJ set, and Dj Lambo are at the top of the female DJ list. She is known for posting comedic sketches, lip sync, and trends. By. MICHAEL SEGUN AJAYI (MYSTRO) SOMEBODYS SON TIWA SAVAGE DJ CONSEQUENCE, 16. W4 BNXN Let Me Know. 1da Banton, Kizz Daniel, Tiwa Savage - No Wahala (Remix). DJ CUPPY DEEZER P2J RECKLESS WIZKID SPAX DAMAGES TEMS The Semzi beatz-produced tune is a groovy afro-fusion tune that will definitely have you swinging. Press Esc to cancel. MALE DJ OF THE YEAR ANDRE VIBEZ FEELING LADIPOE FT BUJU AFRO GOSPEL PRODUCER OF THE YEAR REXXIE ALL REXXIE FT DAVIDO SPACESHIP RECORD LABEL, 23. JESSE BANKSZ, 13. Dj Spinall and DJ Cuppy, who have both held best Male and Female DJ respectively for three years in a row, as well as Dj Kaywise, Dj Big-N, Dj Neptune, and Dj Nana, DJ Soul. KUKBEATZ BOUNCE RUGER RUGER BOUNCE RUGER, TIWA SAVAGE SOMEBODYS SON TIWA SAVAGE FT. LUCKI X LIL DOUBLE O X FUTURE X LIL UZI VERT TYPE BEAT 03:52 132 Future Lil Uzi Vert $30.00. BLAISE BEATZ SINNER ADEKUNLE PHEELZ CROWN OF CLAY VECTOR FT MI ABAGA BOSE OGULU BURNABOY He described the event as a career boost for him, saying the song topping charts in some places around Africa in 2021 was a big thing to happen on his job. Instagram: @bellanaijaonline, Its a forever thing I ASSURE YOU! Davido says to Chioma on Her Birthday, Stonebwoys Latest Album 5th Dimension features Stormzy, Tiwa Savage, Davido & More | Listen Here, Listen To Zlatans New EP Omo Ologo On BN. DOPE STICKS CASH APP BELLA SHMURDA, 2. He further stated that all producers categories, mixing and mastering category will each receive a monetary reward of one hundred thousand naira (N100, 000). KRIZBEATZ YOYOYO YEMI ALADE, 6. Winning for his work on Ladipoe's 'Feelings', he defeated Flairz, Semzi Beatz, Eskeez, Mr Klebb, London, Niphkeys to walk away with the prize money of N1 million. AFRO R&B PRODUCER OF THE YEAR Swizz has a son with Nicole Levy; a son with his former wife, R&B recording artist and songwriter Mashonda; a daughter with British singer, songwriter, and producer Jahna Sebastian; and two children with Alicia. Swizz Beatz Net worth Growth# Swizz Beatz Biography# Swizz Beatz was born on September 13, 1978, in Bronx, New York. TELZ MON BEBE PATORANKING All Rights Reserved. MICHAEL SEGUN AJAYI (MYSTRO) SOMEBODYS SON TIWA SAVAGE Also featured are Niphkeys for Naira Marleys Koleyewon, Mex Flairz for Joeboys Show Me, Eskeez for Olamides Rock, and Semzi Beatz for bbnaijas Laycon on Fall for Me. Phone: 7045552030 / 9769570556 / 8828484265, The Forrst Search & Rescue Crew Has Returned Exhausted and unsuccessful. MTVBASE DJ ROMBEE PROMISE NINIOLA AFRO HIGHLIFE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR CHOPSTICK KILOMETER BURNA BOY The popularity of this same song was intensified after protesters improvised the title as Wa Gba Petrol for their campaign slogan, during the fuel subsidy protest in Nigeria. RUGER BOUNCE RUGER DUKTOR SETT RIDE OR DIE BASKETMOUTH RHYTHM 93.7FM With the CEO of The Beatz Awards, Mr. Elijah John, stating that one of the sponsors, Pazino Homes and Gardens, will be awarding a landed property to the winner of the OAP category, as the Awards have taken on new dimensions. Thus, Sammi Haney's influence extends beyond their personal brand and following. Among those vying for awards are music producers, songwriters, sound engineers, OAPs, and video directors. DJ KAYWISE P.Prime is a Nigerian music producer. YABALEFTONLINE 1. REXXIE KOPOKE (KPK) REXXIE FT. MOHBAD Address : B-01, Nav Sanyukta Co op. Swizz is described as being of African-Jamaican and Puerto Rican descent. LOVETTE OTEGBOLA ANDRE VIBEZ FEELINGS LADIPOE COOL 96.9FM WAPTV ARTIST MANAGER OF THE YEAR LONDON BLOODY SAMARITAN -AYRA STARR AFRO BEAT PRODUCER OF THE YEAR The Beatz Awards nominees for this year's edition have 25 voting categories, with the CEO of The Beatz Awards, Mr Elijah John, stating that one of the sponsors, Pazino Homes and Gardens, will be . Vibez becomes the first. The awards organisers announced the nominees for the seventh edition on Wednesday. ALIEN VISUALS FLEX KIZZ DANIEL NTA, 18. TELZ ABULE PATORANKING KUKBEATZ BOUNCE RUGER The anticipation for this single titled Let Me Know is not the one fans are sitting back calmly for, it is indeed disturbing the music space and causing the highest level of expectation any song release might have this year. DUKTOR SETT MYSELF BASKETMOUTH FT. OXLADE Mr. Hemant : +91 7045552030 DMW SPAX TYCOON SHOW DEM CAMP Besides his experience with Holy Father, Semzi said he has been producing widely known songs across the continent, as his Midas touch could be felt in songs such as MJ by Bad Boy Timz which doubles as a breakout hit song for the artiste. AFRO POP PRODUCER OF THE YEAR AFRO HIGHLIFE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR SMJ IYANU A SHELE TIM GODFREY FT. DADDY E.A ADEBOYE AND TOPE ALABI Videos . on. Get updates as they drop viaTwitterandFacebook. Net Worth. Not sure where in the world youre getting Bahamian from. TIMI JAY FEEL GOOD MOHBAD rcel.id = 'rc_' + Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000); ANDRE VIBEZ TOO CORRECT CRAYON FT REMA DON JAZZY NEW DISCOVERY PRODUCER OF THE YEAR REXXIE KPK REXXIE FT. MOHBAD Swizz Beatz is not his real name. EEZEE TEE KO SOBA BIRE CHIDINMA, 9. YBNL REXXIE KOPOKE (KPK) REXXIE FT. MOHBAD LOUPS GAROU FILMS MYSTERY GIRL KEWA ONI AND SEUN OPABISI, 12. TYPE A, SIZZLE PRO DOWN FOR YOU ARAMIDE, 7. ARTIST MANAGER OF THE YEAR WILLIS HIGHWAY DJ KAYWISE FT. PHYNO, 5. YAW WAZOBIA 95.1FM XTRAORDINAIRE HIGHWAY DJ KAYWISE FT. PHYNO, 11. MR KLEBB EARLY MOMO VECTOR FT GOOD GIRL LA 9JAFLAVER, 25. SPAX DAMAGES TEMS Eskeez for Olamide's Rock, and Semzi Beatz for bbnaija's Laycon on Fall for Me. NG, 24. DJ CUPPY SOUNDCITY Don't take your organs to heaven for God knows they are needed here.. DON FLEXX Joshua Abba Jeremiah (Born November 9th, 1998) Professionally known as Hitsound is a Nigerian Record Producer, Songwriter, Youtuber & Entrepreneur from Kogi state, Nigeria. PASSWORD CONGRATULATIONS ADA EHI FT BUCHI AFRO POP PRODUCER OF THE YEAR AFRO R&B PRODUCER OF THE YEAR DJ NEPTUNE NAPJI AND MAGIC BOI JOWO DAVIDO BOOMPLAY ASA ASIKA DAVIDO For instance, Beyonces father is constantly listed as an African American but is also of Bahamian descent. GALAXYTV KRIZBEATZ YOYOYO YEMI ALADE, 6. LEGIT. Ransom Beatz, an Abuja-based producer, is one of the producers, who produced the song on by infamous American rapper 6ix9ine. NIPHKEYS KOLEYEWON NAIRA MARLEY The song was produced by talented beatmaker, Semzi Beatz. ALEXANDER OKEKE OLAMIDE, 22. Menu. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Type above and press Enter to search. RADIO STATION OF THE YEAR DMW SOUNDCITY KOLADE DOMINATE OLOWU INSPIRATION 92.3 FM The 21-year-old music producer, Semzi, who hails from Ogun State, the western part of Nigerian, said, such an encounter he had with Mayorkun was a game-changer for him, expressing his gratitude . LONDON BLOODY SAMARITAN -AYRA STARR, 15. Pheelz Rexxie, Johnny Drille, others lead nominations The Beatz Award TM has announced nominees for the sixth edition of her event, as music producers, songwriters, mixing and mastering engineers, OAPs, Video directors set to battle it out for the ultimate prizes. var referer="";try{if(referer=document.referrer,"undefined"==typeof referer||""==referer)throw"undefined"}catch(exception){referer=document.location.href,(""==referer||"undefined"==typeof referer)&&(referer=document.URL)}referer=referer.substr(0,700); Semzi sits with us to discuss how \"Consent\" by Joeboy, from his debut album, Somewhere Between Beauty \u0026 Magic was made, how it came about, the process, and the expectations he had for the songs.Download \u0026 Stream Here: https://empawaafrica.lnk.to/JoeboySBBMConnect with Semzi:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/semzibeatz/Twitter: https://twitter.com/semzibeatz/Connect with Joeboy:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joeboyofficTwitter: https://twitter.com/joeboyofficialFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/iamjoeboy/Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/joeboyofficialYouTube: https://bit.ly/34vsXwGConnect with DIBE:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dibehqTwitter: https://twitter.com/dibe_hqWebsite: https://www.dibehq.com/YouTube: http://bit.ly/dibeytYouTube Video Link: https://youtu.be/hSfyjzPSIFc#Joeboy #SBBM #Consent #Semzi #Dibe #CBTS Birthplace. Notjustok is a media and entertainment company that provides engaging content for the African youth globally. REXXIE ALL REXXIE FT DAVIDO MASTERKRAFT DOINGS FLAVOUR JOHNNY DRILLE BAD DANCER JOHNNY DRILLE DJBIGN 18 February 2022 | DINDU BIG THUG BOYS AV FEMALE DJ OF THE YEAR The song was produced by talented beatmaker, Semzi Beatz. He was born Kasseem Dean and is Muslim by religion. Johnny Drille, Rema, and Tems have been nominated for 2021 The Beatz Awards. Vying for the award are the fresh and talented professionals such as Focus dance beat creator Ajimovoix drums, London for Remas Soundgasm, and Andre Vibez for Ladipoes Feelings will make their debut. YNAIJA COOL 96.9FM The newly renamed category, Don Jazzy New Discovery Producer winner will bag a whopping sum of 1 million Naira, thanks to the veteran producer. YIN, 17. Brayden Whaley. OLORISUPERGAL He described the event as a career boost for him, saying the song topping charts in some places around Africa in 2021 was a. 6:28 am, A talented and prize-winning music producer, Banjo Oluwasemilogo Kayode, popularly known as Semzi, has attributed his successes in the music industry partly to his work with Mayorkun Holy Father featuring Victony. It was his resilience and the desire to make headway, Semzi said kept him on till he attained a level he was being sourced for by active players in the industry. Check out the music producers in Nigeria who have been working very hard and would be popular by 2021iwht their music career should be on the next level. NIPHKEYS KOLEYEWON NAIRAMARLEY Davido - U (JUJU) Ft. Skepta. In 2021, Semzi was nominated for Don Jazzy New Discovery Producer Of The Year at the Beatz Awards for his production on Laycons Fall for Me.. DJ NANA 1DA BANTON PRONTO AJEBO HUSTLERS FT OMAHLAY EST GEE X ICEWEAR VEZZO X REAL BOSTON RICHEY TYPE BEAT 02:31 193 EST Gee Iceweaar Vezzo $30.00. Ethnicity: African-Jamaican, Puerto Rican. The new record 'Let Me Know' features BNXN and it was produced by talented beatmaker, Semzi Beatz. BOSE OGULU BURNABOY Semzi Beatz created the music, while Timijay, a talented sound engineer, quickly mixed and mastered it. Tags: AfricanAfrican AmericanAfrican-JamaicanIrishJamaicanPuerto Rican, This source here claims hes Puerto Rican and African American and I think I have seen other articles claim that too, but then other sources will mention he has Jamaican and Puerto Rican heritage. LEGENDURYBEATZ & P2J ESSENCE WIZKID FT TEMS, 4. LINDA IKEJIS BLOG He is one the producers you should watch out for in 2021. Required fields are marked *. rcel.async = true; STG KILOMETRE BURNA BOY Notjustok is a media and entertainment company that provides engaging content for the African youth globally. Being of African Jamaican descent is within being an African American. DWILLSHARMONY GOD BODY LAYCON GUNNA X LIL GOTIT YSL GUITAR TYPE BEAT 03:07 135 Gunna Lil Gotit $30.00. In a message to mark, The Minister of Water Resources, Engr. Swizz Beatz is an American hip hop recording artist, DJ, record producer, art collector, and entrepreneur.