It is not possible to describe the terror and agony I felt. Presidential Executive Order Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty May 4, 2017 # 3700257 Johnson Amendment Separation of church and state ended, Promises to Build Your Faith and Belief In The Word of God, Questions for Trinitarians (BAAL Worshipers), RESOURCES To Find Work Online so That You Can Make Money From Home Remotely. These live and die during the time of the THIRD angel's message and helps to give and repeat the Three Angel's Messages keeping the 7th day Sabbath from 1830 to the Sunday law. The truth should have been proclaimed by the ten virgins, but, something you don't already belong to it! WebWhy Was the SDA Logo Changed to the New World Order Logo the Upside Down Cross In This Sign Conquer Help me with the Little BIG is coming Verlyn Benson April 28 2018. "The Lord has shown me clearly that the image of the beast (501c3 SDA Church will be like it's Mother) will be formed before probation closes; for it is to be the great test for the people of God, by which their eternal destiny will be decided" LDE 227.3. Others (501c3 Adventists) resisted the light, from heaven, saying that it was sent to lead them astray. Now is the time for God's people to show themselves true to principle. This includes all the "non-profits", the 501c3's that "think" they are or ONCE WERE, Protestant denominations. An official website of the Seventh-day Adventist World Church. We must live each day as if it is our last. Please read carefully. We understand the shaking to be a separating experience in God's church triumphant as we near the end. {RH, September 16, 1873 par. It remains the truth in every particular. These works of apparent healing will bring Seventh-day Adventists to the test. "It is stated in the Word that the enemy will work through his agents who have departed from the faith [the group, Laodicean once Philidelphian], and they will seemingly work miracles, even to the bringing down of fire out of heaven in the sight of men. She commenced to talk and to weep. White, Prophets and Kings, p. 660}. But I doubt not that it was new to the sister herself. One interest will prevail, one subject will swallow up every otherChrist our righteousness. The light [those who deny the OLD LANDMARKS, THE OLD PILLARS, THE FIRM FOUNDATION of doctrines setup by the early SDA pioneers] behind them went out, leaving their feet in perfect darkness, and they stumbled and lost sight of the mark and of Jesus, and fell off the path down into the dark and wicked world below" First Vision of Ellen White, LS 64.3. The platform of eternal truth. The faithful, keen, noble and true, early SDA pioneers! The prize of eternal life is of infinite value. It is accurate, and it comes with the authority of heaven standing behind it. sound of the message, but who will not come to hear it. Vector. But soon some grew weary, and said the city was a great way off, and they expected to have entered it before. We will take care of that.". Though it may not communicate everything, because of its consistent use it now carries a deep significance for all who are familiar with it. "Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? "One thing it is certain is soon to be realized, the great apostasy, which is developing and increasing and waxing stronger, and will continue to do so until the Lord shall descend from heaven with a shout. You must hang your helpless souls upon Jesus. Satan led on those who rejected the message of John to go still farther, to reject and crucify Christ. "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show My people their transgressions, and the house of Jacob their sin" [Isaiah 58:1]. Follow no false colors, but watch the banner of our holy faith, and be found where that waves, even though it be in the thickest of the fight. What about when He asked Abraham to sacrifice his son? "A glorious light [old SDA Landmarks] then rested down upon these companies [those who come out of the 501c3 GC SDA churches to have home Bible study groups fellowshiping with the Father and the Son in Spirit and in Truth], to enlighten all [old SDA Landmarks] who would receive it. Are we in a position where we shall know what we believe, and. Fulfilling Ellen White's prediction. I was visiting Mrs. Haines at Portland, a dear sister in Christ, whose heart was knit with mine; five of us, all women, were kneeling quietly at the family altar. "The same arguments are still urged against all who dare to present, in opposition to established errors (in the modern 501c3 GC SDA churches today), the plain and direct teachings of God's word" {GC p. 148}. Their opposition to the message that foretold His coming placed them where they could not readily receive the strongest evidence that He was the Messiah. Christ is in His Father and Christ in us. We are to hold fast the first principles of our denominated faith, and go forward from strength to increased faith. The door of probation closes for certain individuals prior to that because some will die before the Sunday law is passed. (Early Writings 211.3), "A company was presented before me under the name of Seventh-day Adventists, who were advising that the banner or sign which makes us a distinctive people should not be held out so strikingly; for they claimed it was not the best policy in securing success to our institutions. In Heaven or on Earth? It caused me great distress to see others troubled and grieved. You can find many original books, articles and sermons here, here and here. By means of lying wonders Satan would deceive, if possible, the very elect" " (2SM 53.4) Selected Messages Book 2, p. 53.4 (Ellen G. White). But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. [I must warn him of] his danger. 'When I drink my little wine which is about the only wine I drink and have my little cracker (Eucharist = worshiping the Sun god of the Egyptians = started by Nimrod, Semarmis and Tammuz), I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness, and I do that as often as possible because I feel cleansed,' he said on the campaign trail. They would rather close their eyes to the truth than humble themselves to confess that they had been in error. Can keeping dogs inside your house cause you have parasites/disease and cause you to be unclean in a spiritual sense? In Christian iconography an upside down cross does not mean anything anti-Christian. The gifts are next questioned; then, of course, they have but little weight, and instruction given through vision is disregarded. , , Satan knows the deceived ones will not stop at this; and he redoubles his efforts till he launches them into open rebellion, which becomes incurable and ends in destruction, "there is a removing of the landmarks (the Three Angel's Messages given during the first 50 years of Adventism), and an attempt to tear down the pillars of our faith--, In the process of studying end time events in the writings of Ellen G. White, the phrase, I asked the meaning of the shaking I had seen and was shown that it would be caused by. Logo's are significant ways to see at a glance what is the teachings or doctrines on the inside of a business, organization or anything for that matter. But why should she feel thus? Here they are! Are we willing to part with self-righteousness? Ultimately Trump dispelled the fears of Christian voters by saying that he regularly takes communion during Sunday services. "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ" 1 John 1:3. Who is God's true church? How To Perform Miracles by Trusting In God's Promises. It is we, Seventh-day Adventist members, who give that symbol meaning. "a multitude of voices break forth in the anthem which all the nations of the saved shall one day sing: Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:14. . "The proposed new constitution (hierarchical/pyramid/Egyptian/heathen Roman system of organization) reverses the reformatory steps that were takenin the constitution of 1901.but I want to say to you that any man who has ever read Neander's History of the Christian Church, Mosheim's, or any other of the great church historianscan come to no other conclusion but that the principles which are to be brought in through this proposed constitution, and in the way in which they are brought in, are the same principles, and introduced in precisely the same way, as they were hundreds of years ago when the papacy was made." "There are many with whom the Spirit of God is striving. Claim: Melinda Gates wore an upside-down cross in broadcast interviews in May 2020 to denounce Christianity. {The Desire of Ages, p. 152}, Any connection with infidels and unbelievers which would identify us with them isforbidden by the word. Here's a picture of all 501c3 (non-profit/tax-deductable/tax-exempt w/EIN#'s) denominations accepting and adopting MARKS OF THE BEAST AKA DOCTRINES OF THE BEAST IN COMMON WITH EACH OTHER, THE CLASPING OF HANDS OVER THE CHASM BETWEEN PROTESTANT AND CATHOLIC. [501c3 modern SDA organization] coming up out of the earth (pure doctrines from 1843-1844); and he had two horns [Protestantism and Republicanism = Church and State] like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon (teaching the Papacy's doctrines like the Babylonian Gods of the Trinity, the 3 one god, Sunday Sacredness, Eucharist, Can't be sin-free, Prescription drugs, Babylonian diet - acidic foods, Babylonian dress, Babylonian ambition, Babylonian work, Babylonian music, etc) [Note: 501c3 SDA church today that has rejected the writings/doctrines, the old landmarks, the pillars, the firm foundation of the early SDA protestant leaders who make up a part of the literal 144,000 number (Oh how I want to be a part of that number, when the Saints go marching in!). 1890 The state of the Church represented by the foolish virgins, is also spoken of as the Laodicean state The Review and Herald August 19, 1890 paragraph 10 (Ellen G. White). Will we put forth efforts and make sacrifices proportionate to the worth of the object to be attained? The writings of the early Protestant SDA pioneers like James S. and Ellen G. White, Stephen Haskell, Joseph Bates, Otis Nichols, Hiram Edson, and many more are the writings of the 144,000! Thus are represented those churches that cling to the doctrines and traditions of Rome and follow her worldly practices Spirit of Prophecy Vol. Make every effort to enter through the narrow door. He was condemned by the Vatican, and subsequently began using an upside-down cross: Vintras, following further attacks from the Church, adopted the inverted cross as the symbol of the new dispensation of which he was the prophet, inverted because the Reign of the Suffering Christ had been superseded by the Reign of the Holy Spirit of Love. 1 I have no desire to hurt the soul of any one, but I must bear the straight testimony given me. 14:9-12). The path to Heaven is no smoother now than in the days of our Saviour. 4 p. 233, In the balances of the sanctuary the Seventh-day Adventist church is to be weighed. The Son is NOT his own Father and God. WebSDA is a cult church as far as the upside-down cross on their logo concerns. Just look at the logo! Ecumenical Logo instead of the Three Angel's pure truth of the early SDA pioneers: THE CROSS IN YOUR CHURCH WAS NOT A COINCIDENCE IT DID NOT HAPPEN BY CHANCE: Watch this video about how the CROSS in the LOGO is a sign of the Roman Catholic church here. will become the church triumphant" GCDB January 29, 1893, p. 24.5; Letter 32, 1892. The retaining and the upholding of the original three angels logo should fulfill the following account of Joshua and the Israelites crossing the Jordan. "Others resisted the light from heaven, saying that it was sent to lead them astray." anybody to do what we did. There it is, the exact fulfillment of Ellen G. White's dream in Testimonies for the Church Volume 1, page 578 ( 1867 ). If the leaders of the church neglect to diligently search out the sins which bring the displeasure of God upon the body, they become responsible for these sins" Ellen G. White. White, Ellen. (1888 Materials, 765). . RF CFR298 Macro of numbers 666 engraved on granite headstone RF 2MN5P98 Occult number 666. The Story of Redemption, p. 381.2, The Spirit of Prophecy Volume 4, p. 277.2. 1, p. 144.2, Early Writings, p. 240.2, "The light [old SDA Landmarks] passed away from them, and they were left in darkness." Second part, Laodicea, the nominal Adventist. The symbol may be a different color than the accompanying wordmarks, but all elements of the symbol should appear in the same color. Are we willing to part with self-righteousness? Jesus must abide in the heart; and where He is, the carnal desires will be subdued and be kept in subjection by the operation of the Spirit of God" ST, June 6, 1892 par. Beyond decidingwhich version of the symbolto use, and which color to use it in, it is requested that you make no creative modifications to the symbol. Here's why: Here's a link to the thumbnail image on your video so you can be sure of what I am talking about: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Ff6LGwUlCSXzBRTC1FeDhCanczMlpFZ3hHRklpc1dFNndV/view?usp=sharing #1 Ellen G. White would not and could NOT join the modern 501c3 (non-profit/tax-exempt)GENERAL CONFERENCE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST church today. "I and my Father are one" (John 10:30 KJV). She is the ship of God, perhaps listing badly, yet we are assured that she is sailing steadfastly into the heavenly port. The faithful, keen, noble and true, early SDA pioneers! 17, p. 99, Ellen White quotes Ezekiel 3:17-19 as follows: Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. The symbol, like all symbols, functions much more as a container for attributed meaning than as a theological statement. Are we willing to sacrifice the approbation of men? {SpTB02 20.1}. (Letter 242, October, 1903, Special Testimonies, Series B#7, p 36-42). "Let not any living hand, of minister or layman, be laid upon you with the statement, "You cannot go here, you must not go there; we shall not support you if you do not go at our bidding; or if you do not give yourself to the work of bringing souls into the truth in some certain place designated by us." Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. We can not afford to be deceived.We must point our people to the old landmarks (Historical Protestant Landmark doctrines of Adventism from 1830-1894). Then Jesus would encourage them by raising His glorious right arm, and from His arm came a light which waved over the advent band, and they shouted Alleluia! Others rashly denied the light behind them, and said that it was not God (trinity believers today in the SDA 501c3 General Conference churches) that had led them out so far. Despite Gods clear instructions in His Word, some people still refuse to leave the modern Adventist organization. The message to the Laodicean Church is appropriate to the church at this time: "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. What is sad, but unfortunately not surprising, considering the change of the name Medical Missionary Worka name given by Godto Comprehensive Health Ministry,2 and the change from the name Seventh-day Adventists to just Adventists, that there are presently ongoing meetings proposing changes to the existing logo, not back to the original three angels logo, but rather to another form of the same ecumenical logo now being used. The history of the early experiences in the message will be a power to withstand the masterly ingenuity of Satan's deceptions EGW, Letter 99, 1905. So we must be doing all the truth/light that we know or had opportunity to know. It is still preferable for the symbol to have a thoughtful relationship to the rest of the design system. "The passing of the time in 1844 was a period of great events, opening to our astonished eyes the cleansing of the sanctuary transpiring in heaven, and having decided relation to God's people upon the earth, [also] the first and second angels messages and the third, unfurling the banner on which was inscribed, The commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. One of the landmarks under this message was the temple of God, seen by His truth-loving people in heaven, and the ark containing the law of God. "But the days of purification of the church are hastening on apace. When the religion of Christ is most held in contempt, when His law is most despised, then should our zeal be the warmest and our courage and firmness the most unflinching. They are organizations of men. Obedience or sacrifice? He is emeritus professor of church history at Andrews University. Dont go with them any further. Let me tell you how to teach your message. 1SM 412.2. All who will gather warmth from the coldness of others, courage from their defections, and loyalty from their treason, will triumph with the third angel's message." ." Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. ", My husband then stated that he should understand that these words of our Lord had reference to cases of personal trespass, and could not be applied in the case of this sister. First part, SARDIS, the nominal church or Babylon. They are to bear their testimony as to what constitutes the truth for this time. He cannot sweep in the whole world. 1903 General Conference Bulletin, p 150. ) The straight testimony is a loving gift from Jesus, because He wants to prepare us to live with Him forever! In 1867 Ellen White predicts "The [SDA] company now presented the appearance of a Catholic procession" Testimonies for The Church Vol. Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? He will visit for these things. They have been on this track since 1845 when it first became Laodicean. {E.G. Are we willing to sacrifice the approbation of men? The plain straight testimony is the early SDA protestant pioneers writings, which are the writings of the 144,000. The "Degree", the "Paris Agreement" aka THE POPE'S "Climate Change Encyclical", IS GOING FORWARD WITH "FORCE" on November 4, 2016. It's the cross that Saint Peter was crucified on. The Lord instructed them to take up and carry with them 12 stones. The logo change on the modern 501c3 SDA church shows the change of doctrines INSIDE the denomination today. They are foolish virgin Laodiceans and asleep. It is the mark of the Beast, for anyone to adopt doctrines in common with the Papacy like the Trinity, Sunday worship, immortality of the soul, Eucharist, the belief that we cannot be sin free, etc.. If the Seventh-day Adventist Church name or logo has been fully registered in your country, then you should be using the registered trademark symbol. We are in the end of the end. WebUpside Down Cross Emojis. Empty the heart (your daily desires/choices) of all selfishness, by living right, eating right, thinking right. Open the door and let Him in. The light [old SDA Landmarks] behind them went out, leaving their feet in perfect darkness, and they stumbled and lost sight of the mark and of Jesus, and fell off the path [old SDA Landmarks] down into the dark and wicked world below" Testimonies for the Church, vol. In Manuscript Releases, Vol. Revelation 13:15 And he [modern 501c3 SDA church] had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. "Now behold, here comes a troop of riders, horsemen in pairs." https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Ff6LGwUlCSNkVDbGgzcEUzTU0/view?usp=sharing, http://www.endtimewarning.com/sda http://www.endtimewarning.com/trinityhttps://sites.google.com/site/howtoperformmiracles/sabbath/pioneers, https://sites.google.com/site/howtoperformmiracles/1931, https://sites.google.com/site/howtoperformmiracles/1980, https://sites.google.com/site/howtoperformmiracles/2015, STUDY LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS UPON IT BECAUSE YOUR ETERNAL LIFE DOESAND THOSE WHO YOU LEAD EITHER TO THE TRUTH OR LEAD ASTRAY. We are to REPEAT THE WORDS of the pioneers in our work, who knew what it cost to search for the truth as for hidden treasure, and who labored to lay the foundation of our work. WHY, pray tell, WOULD ANYONE want to reject the messages written down by the 144,000??? "We must point our people to the old landmarks" SpM 339.5. The New Jerusalem, the City of Truth, the City of God come down out of Heaven - filled by Christ's own Holy Spirit, His truth, the church whose names are written in Heaven and are cut out without hands from the mountain, that smites the image to the beast on it's feet and smashes it to pieces - then grows and fills the whole earth with the knowledge of God - the Loud Cry message. Jesus was our example, and He did not fear the consequences of revealing the sins of His people. Ever we are to keep the faith that has been substantiated by the Holy Spirit of God from the earlier events of our experience until the present time. . By means of lying wonders Satan would deceive, if possible, the very elect" " (2SM 53.4). And he [modern 501c3 SDA church] had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. -- Warning that "storm and tempest would sweep away the structure." There was a "tarrying time", when the Ten Virgins slept. Several times she refers to the message God gave her to bear as the straight testimony. The right eye or the right hand must be sacrificed, if it cause us to offend. Satan led on those who rejected the message of John to go still farther, to reject and crucify Christ. Rising up against this straight testimony is equivalent to being eternally lost! "It was hard to relate the plain, cutting testimonies given me of God" LSMS 139.1. Are we willing to give up our chosen worldly associates? WE ARE TO BELIEVE ON "THEIR WORD"! It's a great "trump" card to have in your political hip pocket. They are perfectly satisfied with their position. The Small Dark Cloud in the Sky - the Sign of Jesus 2nd Coming = the Latter Rain is the 3rd Angel's Message about the 7th Day Sabbath and the Health Message, Plus, the 1st and 2nd Angel's messages included.the truth about God and His Son and the Sanctuary/investigative Judgement so much! Books of a new order would be written. 34 years ago "There is another universal and truly catholic organization, the Seventh-day Adventist Church" Neal C. Wilson, Adventist Review, March 5, 1981, page 3. I was told that men will employ every policy to make less prominent the difference between the faith of Seventh-day Adventists and those who observe the first day of the week. 1903. There are more than 20 of them, but the most relevant ones appear first. The writings of those early SDA pioneers who make up a part of the 144,000 number, and are the Bride of Christ. Because we live under the time frame of the THIRD ANGEL'S MESSAGE FOUND IN REVELATION 14:9-12 for the house of Godprobation closes for the house of God at the Sunday lawas SDA's make their choice for or against the law of God regarding the Sunday law and who they worship - either the, How does our view of who God is effect all of the following aspects of a True Adventist? The boy preacher The Last of the Adventist Pioneers (One of the 144,000), Joseph Marsh (18021863) 61 Years Old - (died of typhoid fever), Josiah Litch 1809-1886 = the prophecy that converted a thousand infidels, Rachel Oakes Preston (18091868) (aged 58), RF Cottrel = Roswell Fenner Cottrell (1814 1892), Steven Nelson Haskell (1833-1922) 89 Years Old. See 2 Cor 11:3-4. nd I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. WebRM DBHMP9 Upside down cross or inverted cross. 2, pp. While its not easy to do, its necessary in order to save people. ). Ellen G. White was a PROTESTANT ADVENTIST NOT A CATHOLIC ADVENTIST. She often had to rebuke people in person and in her writings. Thus the inhabitants of the earth will be brought to take their stand" (GC 612). Thus we need to seek God for ourselves, before they lead us astray! It was changed because they were shaken out of the Three Angel's Messages. This is full proof of the wrong people taking over the offices since Christ has left her. It's shocking that the end of the Advent movement becomes the second beast spoken of in Revelation 13:11. And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he [modern 501c3 SDA church] had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 6, p. 131. The Christians melted away before them; and yet the Christian company pressed the more closely together, and held the banner more firmly. We are to believe on "THEIR WORD"! The Roman Curia invented corporations as an entire concept---- foundations, trusts, cooperatives---you name it, they invented it. For food, drink, what we watch, think, say and do in all things, the clothes we wear, who we associate with, what we listen to, every single thing. The platform of eternal truth. Stuck at Sudan border as drivers demand $40,000 to cross. It is the books, articles and sermons written by our early SDA pioneers, their doctrines, their testimony. I believe the reason "why" they have done this logo is to deface the purity of the SDA pioneer Church and make any other such naming, etc illegal thereby empowering protection from the state. Do To reject the trinity is not necessarily to strip the Saviour of His divinity. Already the judgments of God are abroad in the land, as seen in storms, in floods, in tempests, in earthquakes, in peril by land and by sea. Sister White states, the "NEW ORGANIZATION" was being MADE "like Rome, the great head of the work" (Manuscript Release #133, p 27--Letter 71, April 8, 1894). And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed (healed: Sept 24, 2015 when Jesuit Pope addressed joint sessions of Congress/lawmakers)" (Revelation 13:11-12 emphasis added). For many, I tell you, will try to enter and will, "When the churches of our land, uniting upon such points of faith as are held by them in common, shall influence the State, , then will Protestant America have formed an image of the Roman hierarchy. They have been on this track since 1845 when it first became Laodicean. 1, pp. The Roman Curia invented corporations as an entire concept---- foundations, trusts, cooperatives---you name it, they invented it. Is there a FIRST AND SECOND ANGEL'S MESSAGE THAT WILL PRECEDE THE THIRD. There are many among us who are prejudiced against the doctrines that are now being discussed. Sunday Sacredness, Trinity, Eucharist, and many more false doctrines today)" GC382.3. THAT TIME WILL, In our study we will come to learn that a church can fall and become fallen Babylon by meeting. Men are binding up in bundles, ready to be consumed by the fires of the last days. If they are not most decidedly met and reproved, souls will be lost. In describing the remnant people of God, John says, Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus (Revelation 14:12). Thus the inhabitants of the earth will be brought to take their stand" (GC 612). The church has instilled in them the belief that salvation is available only through the Seventh-day Adventist church!