Check the threads below for more information on those allegations Now if he unblocks Bobdunga and makes a public apology MAYBE I'll watch his content again. On November 26, 2021, Wozniak announced Monopoly: Scott The Woz Edition, an officially licensed version of the Monopoly board game based on the Scott The Woz series. This is pretty clear going by the recent video. [2] [3] Contents 1 Early life 2 Career 3 Fundraising 4 References 5 External links Early life In 2006, at the age of 9, Wozniak received a digital camera for Christmas. When popular YouTube personality Jonathan Jafari (whose better known online as JonTron) was on a 9-month hiatus a Reddit user with the name of Darthmemer1234 . Ability(ies) ChatotAbby: I could nab r/Madden10 if Scott makes a video of it. A second review of the Nintendo GameCube. I noticed it mostly after watching this years Halloween special which I thought was terrible compared to his other specials. Scott The Woz is a comedic video game centric variety show that focuses on reviews, editorials, retrospectives, and much, much more. IanTEB: I expected that answer to be honest. Honestly. Privacy Policy. Available now at pixelempire.com/scottthewoz", "Scott Climax Scatt "Daniel" "Resourceful" "Will Eventually Take a Look at the First Mega Man" "Your Next Employee" "Scott The Woz" Buff Wazniak Wozniak (working title) on Twitter", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Scott_the_Woz&oldid=1152080492, A list of predictions and hopes for the then-upcoming. Zip Lash - The Darkest Age of Nintendo, Stopping the r/etikaredditnetwork Takeovers, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Playstation 5, Two Statements in One Week?! I could ramble on about Scott for around a thousand years, as his channel is so big and will entertain you for weeks, even months, and I will, but first I want to say, his channel is one of the best things I've seen displayed on a TV screen. After they broke up, Alax allegedly was able to coerce his fanbase and members of his family to bombard videos on her channel as well as her Twitter to undermine her claims. The Scott The Woz series has several recurring characters: Wozniak had made videos on YouTube as a child based on his own creations such as short stories, comics and drawings. He is a former school dance chaperone and employee of Waste Chasers. I Don't Usually Beat Zelda GamesLocal I dont play RPGsS.C.A.T.ScattWazScott VitaleResident Doesn't Really Play Call of Duty PlayerScatt SmithNew-Clothes ScottScottManFunStupid, dumb, dumb, stupid Madden 08 fan"New episode of Scott The Woz on used games" guyJohn FemaleScott the ClotThe Video Game Wikipedia Article With Legs[16]The 9 Hole BanditPost-Kid If . Steel Wool was the killer of Chet and the others in "The Greatest Mysteries of Gaming", especially because of the ending, where Scott volunteers to keep the border on himself for the sake of the world, A common observation found in the comments of many Scott videos, often by people who have just discovered his videos, is that Scott, In "Instruction Manuals", the Idea Wheel tells Scott to make an episode about the L Button, which then happened offscreen. it is a amazing show. and our If this is the case (which there's no reason to believe it's not) Scott knowingly still put Alax in the video, which regardless of previous shout outs or good will or anything is very clearly not a good thing to do. which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Scott's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. He truly shows what comedy and gaming shows on the internet can be, and he does so to the genre's very fullest potential. Im going to be frank, ERA is the only place that is actively discussing this. RelaxAlax is the main antagonist of the Scott The Woz episode It's Awesome Baby!. I still watch him in 2020 but not as much. Yeah whatcha gonna do. I love his comedy, and his content is always so entertaining to watch. The channel has earned more than 1.7 million subscribers and upwards of 621 million views. Honestly, most people's unsaid reaction to someone trying to bring up any controversial topic related to the creator would be "I don't care". A review of video games that were included when purchasing a video game console. An overview and list of potential avenues to purchase and play video games on a budget. IanTEB: The one saying "Madden 08 is good" right? I played Wii Play and Wii Music. He deserves a triple a movie! From Gex to the therapist hating shapes, hell, Scott says "Hey all, Scott here! (yeah I know great and original question). Two days later, during Nintendo's E3 2019 Direct, Contra: Rogue Corps was revealed. Seems weird to say fuck him to someone taking a positive action bc he didnt line up with some arbitrary time limit. A retrospective on video game console launches. IanTEB: Question 1: What made you want to create the subreddit? Introducing Scott The Woz Collectible Trading Cards, all profit goes to charity. "The episodes on G4 are compiled randomly in hour long chunks. It is really fucking obvious that they are using the lack on criminal court conviction as a shield to claim that these are just allegations and there is no reason to believe them. ChatotAbby: I don't remember how I discovered him. [3][4], The series has an emphasis on skit-based humour with a set of recurring characters, and episodes occasionally deviate from the series' focus on video games.[5]. [8] According to Wozniak, the YouTube videos were compiled in a random order, and edited down for television format, in a format reminiscent of on-air compilations of classic animation. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Question 6: Have you read every post on the subreddit and which one is your favorite (if any). Borderline Forever - Scott the Woz (Found RelaxAlax Cameo), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He owes her a personal apology. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YMMV/ScottTheWoz. A history and vlog of the room in which Wozniak stores his video games. Compilation of YouTube episodes Game Controllers, False Advertising, and Console Gaming on the Go. Age 25 When the background fades to black near the end of "The Bible Game," the chroma-key starts showing and a green outline appears around Scott. In the video was Also Alax's ex girlfriend Raven who goes by the name Bobdunga on Youtube. Scott The Woz is the most entertaining YouTuber I have watched to date, I have seen all of his videos at least twice. In response to this, the subreddit was taken over by Scott The Woz, similarly to the r/etikaredditnetwork takeover. There's also Scott's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. His four favorite diseases are Scoliosis, Osteoporosis, Lupus, and Annapurna. Most entertaining YouTuber I've seen to date, all his videos are standalone but there is a nice story for people who watch his specials in order and keep an eye out at his amazing continuity. I feel like he should say something. He is a rising star in the YouTube world, and he deserves every bit of attention he's been getting and more. Scott The Woz, otherwise known as Scott Wozniak, is a popular Nintendo Youtuber. RAM (, Wozniak has been shown to be a lawyer multiple times ironically as he has committed multiple crimes, first in. We're upset at Scott for working with an abusive shitbag. A second overview of videogame compilations. sounds very similar to both the main theme of, "Why Don't You Play Them?" You have to have a very high IQ to understand Scott The Woz. A year later, and in 2020, In "Cancelled Games", Scott brings up a cancelled. CoastersPaul 4 yr. ago. ChatotAbby: Yes, and the pinned one is probably my favorite. Generations for Nintendo DS and Wii". I do agree with you as well that we shouldn't assume something before it is clear that it was in bad fate. - VLOG It was later announced that it would air on the gaming channel G4, and the show began airing on December 7, 2021. IanTEB: Question 7: Do you watch any of Scott's collab partners/people he has collabed with? IanTEB: Yeah, I can see that. In the text these references are preceded by a double dagger (): Key art, showcasing the recurring characters of the series, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Dick Vitale's "Awesome, Baby!" Jeb Jab (played by Sam Essig) is a friend of Scott's and an extremely avid fan of. He was born on June 2, 1997 (age: 25). It may not display this or other websites correctly. An overview of the Nintendo Switch from March 2021 to February 2022. The Dick Vitale subreddit has the most recent posts relating to Scott The Woz. I doubt he'll be doing either, however. IanTEB: Question 5: Have you actually played Madden 09 or any other games in the series? SCOTT THE WOZ STARS THE NERD SCOT WOZNIAK HE LOVES NINTENDO HE IS VERRY FUNNY. As a consequence people who dislike Scott The Woz truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Scott's existencial catchphrase "Hey all, Scott here!" Age 30 In "Homecoming", Scott accidentally hired a funeral planner for his homecoming dance, and at one point the funeral planner asked where to put the coffin, to which Scott yelled at him and said that the event is a "no coffin dance." RelaxAlax who played the villain in it's awesome baby and gave Scott a shoutout several years ago had a short cameo appearance at the end of this video. Zip Lash, copies of Zip Lash floating in the water that merge to make up the monster's body, You have no excuse for getting this wrong. At TooManyGames 2021, Wozniak announced that Scott The Woz would air on a then-unannounced TV channel. Once upon a time, there was nothing but darkness. Scott the Woz is a series focused on video game reviews, retrospectives, and skits. I am limited to what I can say about this because it's a very sensitive situation and I have friends involved who have interacted with these people. Minor aliases In the conclusion to "The WiiWare Chronicles", Wozniak discusses the final, A Valentine's Day-themed episode in which Wozniak reviews. The main channel currently has 1.8 million subscribers on YouTube, with a second channel, Scott's Stash, focusing on behind-the-scenes content. me like 2 years ago: "don't like any online celebrities/youtube people, it'll only ever disappoint you". He said he would take legal action but after sometime the video was deleted due to several people pointing out that he had manipulated the facts of what actually happened in an attempt to paint Bobdunga in a bad light. "Classic NES Series for Game Boy Advance", A review of the Classic NES Series of games released for the. I was active in the Vic (Anime VA) rape topic and a common drive by defense users would give before eating a ban was asking if he was ever convicted and if he was not should not be getting fired from VA gigs.