WebThe bank application will remain locked until Santa Barbara TPG sends a response. By clicking "Continue", you will leave the Community and be taken to that site instead. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return. WebExpected refund amount (accepted return) Actual refund amount (after any adjustments) Released date; Fees: Bank processing fee; Program fees; Miscellaneous fees; Refund Your California privacy rights. When the IRS states, refund sent, thats when it is intercepted by Santa Barbara to deduct the fees, then they have 5 days (according to the IRS) to deposit the All rights reserved. 2010-2023 Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, all rights reserved. Plus once released by the IRS, its out of their hands. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information. I've even drove 4 hrs to check my old mail and nothing. See disclaimers below for state restrictions. This sucks!! below. The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information. to receive guidance from our tax experts and community. If you elected to pay your tax preparation fees separately the fees will be drawn form your bank. This statement is provided to clarify our commitment to protecting the security of the personal information you provide. This sucks! By clicking "Continue", you will leave the Community and be taken to that site instead. We are aware that this is a difficult situation for you. you will need. WebYou will get your funds the same day you would have had you of paid upfront regardless. We understand tax is a complex business. Copyright 2021 UpTax Software. Personal information that we collect, use and share (online, mobile application and website interactions). Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557. Santa Barbara TPG - GO2bank Debit Card Says it's Locked. Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances. Located in San Diego, TPG was established in 2010 upon the sale of the Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Tax Products Group. Apple Valley, CA, 92307. Personal information from an educational record, which could include: a students name, the names of the students parent or other family members, the address of a student or students family, a students personal identifier (e.g., SSN, student number), other indirect identifiers of the student (e.g., date of birth, place of birth, mothers maiden name), other information that, alone or in combination, is linked or linkable to a specific student that would allow a reasonable person in the school community, who does not have personal knowledge of the relevant circumstances, to identify the student with reasonable certainty, or information requested by a person who the educational agency or institution reasonably believes knows the identity of the student to whom the education record relates. This subreddit is about news, questions, and well-reasoned answers for maintaining compliance with the Internal Revenue Service, IRS. The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information. If this happens, you should contact the IRS However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law. Get info here. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-replace-a-lost-or-damaged-tax-refund-check/0 Sooo my refund send to Civista bank on the fourth why havent I still got my refund why is it taking so long and this was from last year tax return. This section applies to California residents. View refund status. * Pricing based on move-in within 14 days with a 12-month lease term. We use industry standard safeguards to protect the confidentiality of personal information we collect from visitors to this Web site. Protected Classification Characteristics. I have called Turbo Tax twice in the last week to find out what is going on with my federal refund. As of today, I have filed complaints with the BBB against Intuit-Turbo Tax, Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, and Green Dot Corporation (SBTPG parent company). Calling us toll free at: (888) 597-0090. If we deny your request, we will communicate our decision to you. 0 45 8,965 Reply. When you register on our site, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, postal address, zip code, telephone, gender, personal interests and preferences of our products and services. Real experts - to help or even do your taxes for you. The check limit at Walmart in Connecticut is $6,000 and Florida is $1,999.99 per person per day. Scan this QR code to download the app now. I even checked to see if I was issued a TurboTax Prepaid Visa just in case the funds were somehow deposited there (mind you Ive only EVER elected direct deposit into my own bank accounts) but nope, moneys not there either. Funniest thing is they say they send the funds as soon as they get notification that the money is coming. But, they won't be any help when they do call you. They won't help even if they do respond. Deposit is subject to change based on approved credit. Santa Barbara TPG Bank Application Reject 1801. Archived post. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. to receive guidance from our tax experts and community. I'm not doing that. Did the information on this page answer your question? Cookies allow us to better understand how users use our site and can help us to tailor our Web site or a marketing message to better match your needs and interests. Bank account number, debit or credit card numbers, insurance policy number, and other financial information. WebPlace the expected refund amount acknowledged by the IRS in your tax return in the refund amount box (ex. Full You can follow the instructions in this linkhereto contact SBTPG. Real experts - to help or even do your taxes for you. To log in, choose the taxpayer portal at: https://www.sbtpg.com/ SBTPG has a phone contact page at the following link. https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company. Greendot hasnt responded to the inquiries, however Im calling to update them about SBTPGs involvement too since I was unaware at first. The one bad flaw by Turbo Tax is to continue to do business with Santa Barbara despite all the bad reviews and unsatisfactory customer service. Create Anonymous, Aggregated or De-identified Data, Professional or Employment Information. Hopefully theyre still processing and well have some good news, still. You may have received an email from our partner Santa Barbara Tax Products Real experts - to help or even do your taxes for you. Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a persons interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement. Information you provide in applications or other offline, in-person and telephonic interactions. Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself. WebTaxpayer info. If not received by the 5th day, IRS states to contact Bank to see if they have received it. The list below summarizes how we collect, use and share Personal Information in our online, mobile application and website-based interaction by reference to the statutory categories specified in the CCPA, and describes our practices during the twelve months preceding the effective date of this Privacy Policy. I'm notating the other entities you complained to and will be reaching out to them as well. It is an automated system and will not let me talk with a representative. UPDATE: If you are filing before February 15th your refund may be delayed due to PATH Act. Turbo Tax TPG Bank shows my refund was funded on the 8th, but I havent received it in my account. This article will provide more Enroll with TPG and get the resources you need to attract and retain clients. We do not collect or maintain information from those known to be under the age of thirteen. It also shows their business hours. Personal information collected is accessible only by designated staff or agents of our organization who are also bound to this statement. The types of loans are displayed here including the loan amount issued and the amount outstanding. If you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted. 1 Get pay early Clients can get their pay up to 2 days early or their government benefits up to 4 days early with direct deposit. They said my bank rejected it and the bank states they've never even been tried to deposit it. Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment, Use this IRS website for get my payment FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions. WebThere is no delay associated with the Refund Transfer and it may actually help you get your money faster, depending on your circumstances. WebA great way to issue Refund Transfers Loaded with benefits for your clients Great for tax time and all year long No monthly fees With eligible direct deposit, otherwise $5 per month. Cost is $4 or less for checks up to $1,000 and $8 or less for checks up to $7,500. We have the experience to support your business. en tu idioma! I filed a complaint today with the BBB against the bank that TT uses to collect fees. Today I got the phone number for the bank and called. Santa Barbara Bank intends to keep your refund as long as possible so that they can invest it and all the others it is stalling. NEVER in my entire life of filing (Im 30) started at 18 has it ever been beyond the deposit date that I received them from the IRS or Santa Barbara. Hopefully many of us will have good news, really soon. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly if you do. We had no idea there was a third party involved in getting our refund. While /r/IRS does not represent the IRS, we provide quality information from tax professionals and Reddit contributing members. You may at any time request to be removed from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you receive from us. You can follow the instructions in this link here to contact SBTPG. WebContact Us Get answers to your questions right away. The IRS will begin processing returns on January 27th. The answer depends on whether or not you have a bank account. In February, my refund was released from the IRS and sent to TurboTax. You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230418728-What-s-the-status-of-my-2019-refund-. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. 3 TPG is not sponsored or endorsed by or otherwise affiliated with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.. Checks may be cashed at Wells Fargo Bank branch locations. Government-issued identification numbers. At first, I was told to contact Greendot Bank (which I've never even heard of, and to no avail, they would NOT assist me because I didn't have an "account number" to give them, DUH). I am frustrated beyond how long the process has taken for this bank to give me my refund. You can call using the numbers listed, or you can scroll down on the page and clickSubmit A Request. Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances. **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post, How soon do i get my refund after recieved by santa barbara bank, You can follow the instructions in this link. They should be finished by 2pm PST. In addition, if you direct us not to sell your Personal Information, we will consider it a request pursuant to Californias Shine the Light law to stop sharing your personal information covered by that law with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may refuse the use of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Third-parties (hackers) may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions. You have clicked a link to a site outside of the TurboTax Community. We transfer information about you if this company is acquired by or merges with another company. We make every effort to keep your information current and accurate. Unfortunately because of my experience with this bank I will no longer be doing business with TT - while TT has been good to work with SBTPG has been awful - their customer service agents are rude and most of them cant give you any details or the information changes from person to person. Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself. Please contact the Administrator John@JohnRDundon.com for immediate professional advice. Powered by. It is important to recognize that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Go back and check that part of the Contract and you will see. Full Branch Info | Routing Number | Swift Code. If your expected refund amount is $4,507.00 enter 4507). A Green Dot Company | NMLS ID# 914924 | Technology Privacy Statement, Our fee is withheld from your client's refund amount so there's no cost to you, Once we receive your client's refund your tax preparation fees are deposited directly into your bank account. Our bank product program allows tax professionals like you to Did the information on this page answer your question? I am owed $2,457 from TPG and still have not received the check in the mail. Once the IRS, To check your refund status with SBTPG click. After 3 days hours of being on hold, speaking to TurboTax, who's support originally sent me to CreditKarma, who had me create an account for my deposit to be dropped in, until it didn't show up and i had to start over.also being told there were no systemic issues with held refunds. Fees apply to the ERO only with respect to successful collections. WebFull Service, brick and mortar office. We will not contact children under age thirteen without a parents permission. Personalized postcards addressed to your return clients help you retain more clients. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Web site terms of use, or as otherwise required by law. The derivation of information, data, assumptions, or conclusions from any other category of Personal Information to create a profile about a person reflecting the persons preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes. If we know that you are younger than sixteen years old, we will ask for your permission (if you are younger than thirteen years old, we will seek your parents/guardians permission) to sell your Personal Information before we do so. We disclose your Personal Information to business transferees. I filed a complaint with the IRS and they traced my funds but nobody has responded to the request sent by the Office of the Controller of the Currency who I also reached out to. I am having this same issue. We want to ensure consumers are offered our tax products in a fair and responsible manner and that they are presented clear choices in making their decision. Yet in some cases, which seem to be more than not, they withhold the remainder more than the 5 days, and unfortunately they have poor Customer Service. Did the information on this page answer your question? Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, payment history, complaint history, service requests or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. We may use cookies or, in a limited number of cases, IP addresses for several reasons. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself. I do not believe Santa Barbara receives the refund before the IRS on where is my refund tool states, "refund sent". Our bank product program allows tax professionals like you to diversify business and compete with the national chains. Of course, they failed to return the direct deposits or reimburse me in some way. Well this just in. it was because of the holiday that our refund was delayed, all is well and we will be receiving our refunds soon, like today, as of 02/27/2020. Like many companies, we use services that help deliver interest-based ads to you. Santa Barbara Bank has had my refund for 15 days. MUFG Union Bank NA - Arcadia Branch. Currently, check cashing at Walmart is not available in NJ and NY. It just sat there. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. The Bureau of Fiscal Service may need to review your claim before they can re-issue your IRS refund check, which can take up to 6 weeks to complete. You have clicked a link to a site outside of the TurboTax Community. We will require the authorized agent to have a written authorization confirming that authority. Information. to receive guidance from our tax experts and community. Tax Pro Help Center Get answers 24/7 at Support.sbtpg.com Tax Pro Support (Existing client) 800.779.7228 Consumer If you have not received your refund and it is past the timeframes noted above, you may need to start a tracer by following the instructions in the following IRS link:IRS Refund Trace. to receive guidance from our tax experts and community. I'm trying to set up direct deposit on my greendot card. WebSanta Barbara is currently processing refunds. Refund deposited to a GO2bank mobile bank account2, Cashier's check printed and issued from your office, Refund direct deposited to your client's bank account, Availability:Any Wells Fargo bank location3, Cost: $4 or less for checks up to $1,000 and $8 or less for checks greater than $1,000, Availability: Participating Walmart locations4. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Santa Barbara TPG Check Administration Fee. When it connects you, expect to wait like 4 or more hours. Once the IRSWheres My Refund? Every time I call their customer service, I am told the check will be issued that day-- it has been over 3 weeks and still no check. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post. What is going on with this bank? On this public forum, we do not have detailed information about refund processing. You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at1-877-908-7228or go to their secure websitewww.sbtpg.com, https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service, Dont use them!!! Please click the links, listed below, to find information on the status of your refund with Santa Barbara Bank. Purchase software - purchase tax preparation software from a company that is integrated with TPG (see list below), Enroll with TPG - complete the enrollment application throughyour tax preparation software or software provider's website, Receive confirmation - TPGwill notify you by email once we have received your information, Complete your setup - follow email instructions from TPG to complete your setupand compliance training.