// --> null S Ergonomic style roller lever for RCBS (Reloader special) RS 2, 3 or 5. CQuotient._trackASingleCQEvent(events); Sign up now for email offers, news, and more! See more product details. RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. I have a RCBS Rockchucker, RCBS Reloader Special, RCBS Summit, MEC Marksman and a Dillon 550. FREE Shipping on orders over $35 shipped by Amazon, Better than the one that came with the press. Sign up now for email offers, news, and more! I use the MEC Marksman for sizing/expanding and seating bullets. CQuotient.fbPixelId = '__UNKNOWN__'; Perfect for rifle rounds or larger runs of pistol rounds without having to stop frequently to empty the Keep organized with these extra large size bins. Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit. Or fastest delivery April 25 - 27. cq_params.siteId = cqParamData.siteId; RCBS 9550 Universal Primer Arm 2. cq_params.emailId = CQuotient.getCQHashedEmail(); if (event.type === dw.ac.EV_PRD_DETAIL) { I use the RCBS Summit for de-priming only. Reloading is an exact process with tight tolerances. $19.99. CQuotient._trackASingleCQEvent = function ( /* Object */ event) { Directions for Rock Chucker Supreme specifically state RC Supreme will not work with Auto Prime Part #'s 9550/9580) So make sure you have the right part number for the Auto Prime to match your RC model. An enclosed frame provides virtually flex-free performance for high-pressure brass sizing demands. Case ejector system for RCBS Rockchucker and JR single stage presses $60.00 Title This system ejects your cases for you, allowing you to leave your right hand on the press lever and your left hand dedicated to feeding brass. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. These levers are manufactured to eliminate the uncomfortable bending over action you must perform to get t Ergonomic style roller lever. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. cq_params.userId = CQuotient.getCQUserId(); * events currently I have purchased the RCBS mounting base and the power measure stand. www.onxmaps.com Just make sure to log in on the OnX website. RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. It requires precision and skill to be done correctly. dw.ac._analytics = analytics; Mirror system for your Dillon, Hornady, RCBS case feeders and other feeders. Availability: In Stock Add to Cart WARNING for California Residents (Please select which one you would like from the menu near the lever price) Low Prices on RCBS Press Parts & Accessories + Free Shipping on orders over $49! For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. This Ultramount for RCBS ( Reloader Special ) RS2, RS3, RS5, Ultramount for RCBS RS ( Reloader special ) RS-1, Ultramount for RCBS Grand Shotshell press. A grooved tray surface quickly positions primers anvil-side up. Supreme IV,Pro2000 & Turret presses $80.00 More Details Ultramount for RCBS Rebel $80.00 More Details Images / 1 / 2 Ultramount for the RCBS Ammomaster 1 & 2 $80.00 More Details Ultramount RCBS Pro Chucker 5 & 7 $80.00 More Details Ultramount for RCBS Big Max $80.00 More Details Extra storage right next to the press is always a welcome addition and really helps with organization, comfort and economy of motion, this system p Ergonomic Style roller handle for the RCBS Rock Chucker IV Supreme Reloading Press. Extend the capacity of your bins using these laser cut aluminum bin inserts. Bought my RCBS Jr in 1965. $11.99 16 Reviews View more RCBS Case Neck Brushes Nylon bristles I have not used the Rockchucker or Reloader Special in years. The exacting tight tolerance allow powder to pour uniformly from the measuring cylinder and into a case, thereby eliminating the hazards of overloads caused by clogging when charges are dumped. Brand New $11.99 Save up to 14% when you buy more Buy It Now Top Rated Plus Free shipping propstreasures (1,743) 98.6% Free returns Sponsred RCBS ROCK CHUCKER COMBO RELOADING PRESS 308 WIN #15581 Pre-Owned $127.50 travis54449 (9,796) 99.9% Welcome to your reloading information hub. ${cardName} not available for the seller that you chose. I am not sure if I would be fine just running a tap back through the bushing or not. return window.CQuotient.cqlid; RCBS Reloading Press Rock Chucker Supreme PRIMER CATCHER Upgrade. Just starting to learn how to reload. Our most iconic being the Rock Chucker Press. Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. See Terms. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. CQuotient.activities.push({activityType: 'viewProduct', parameters: cq_params}); Saves space, plate measures 10" x 6" x 1", Accepts a wide variety of RCBS presses and tools, Rock Chucker Supreme and Uniflow Powder Measure Kit. RCBS is the leading manufacturer of ammunition reloading equipment for rifles and pistols, Single Stage Press Universal Primer Arm-2. Improved Primer Catch Let us know. Returning; guess I'll keep using an old coffee filter basket to catch spent primers. Featuring a proven two-poise design that lets you weigh up to 505 grains with +/-0.1-grain accuracy, the RCBS M500 Sale also offers RCBS' magnetic damping system for fast readings, and maintenance-free movement. No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. RCBS Primer Catcher Assy - Rock Chucker Only (2) $12.45 $12.39 The Rock Chucker Supreme combines easy operation, ambidextrous handle, outstanding strength, and versatility to earn that coveted spot on your reloading bench. Better than the one that came with the press. The older models Rock Chucker and Rock Chucker 2 eject the primer out the front of the ram and there are some catchers being sold that require reversing . Brand New. To see our price, add these items to your cart. We took the benchmark of single stage presses (Rock Chucker Supreme) and surrounded it with the equipment you need (except dies and shell holders) to start handloading ammunition like a pro. Brand New. }; RCBS offers precision engineered reloading products. Precision crafted. /* CQuotient.useTest= true; */ Full 20" long, 3\4" Solid steel construction, offers back relief from bending over, increased leverage advantage and a very comfortable roller hand Ergonomic style roller levers for the vintage RCBS RC, RC I and the RC II models. Details. (Which is a real costfactornowadays!) This is a bin and bracket system that mounts under your various InLine Fabrication toolhead docks. while (c.charAt(0)==' ') c = c.substring(1,c.length); RCBS Rock Chucker II RCII Reloading Press With Uniflow Powder Measure. Thats why RCBS makes state-of-the-art products all are backed by RCBSs industry-leading reputation. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Precision Machined to ensure concentricity, Expander Rod, Expander Ball and Decapping Pin. Model: 9366. RCBS has dedicated itself to the craft of handloading ammunition since it was founded in 1943. Unable to add item to Wish List. Have churned out a truckload of ammo over the years on that baby. _searchData: "", Featuring a spacious 4.25" loading window that is perfectly suited for loading longer magnum and a central pivot design that provides outstanding leverage to size the toughest cases. 3 Ergonomic style roller lever for the RCBS Grand shotshell reloading press and RCBS Auto 4x4. //