Oh your friends will not be coming for you, they wouldnt want to come rescue a traitor., No. I screamed. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN PJO NOR HOO. He is up and running again, but he said he would not republish these stories, so I'm taking the liberty to do so, with his permission, of course. Percy Jackson and the Assassins of Chaos By: MrDalek1999 Percy was betrayed by those who he cared for, so he decided to run away with Reyna and Thalia. Who will save Camp when its greatest heroes have disappeared. Friends? - Unknown. Will they be able to survive and find a will to live again, or is hope already lost? The son of Thanatos asked the rest of them. I looked over and saw my girlfriend Annabeth Sitting next to my brother Mark. > "There used to be a great Percy Jackson fanfic called New Girl", > Decides to check it out, out of curiosity, > "Lilly was downright pissed. Opinions stated in profiles of users may not reflect the opinions or views of Adult-FanFiction.org or any of its owners, agents, or related entities. wish death! Her eyes went wide in horror and incredulity as she read it out loud to the empty room. The firstborn daughter of Poseidon. I really wanted to punch that smile off of his face, but nobody was letting me loose anytime soon. Along with the help of his friends, Percy Jackson saved Olympus and the world from the earth goddess, Gaea. There even seemed to be streaks of white in his hair. By all rights she should despise the son of Neptune but like many others at the camp, she simply couldn't take her eyes off him. net) a while ago, but I don't think it was up to 20 chapters yet. Witness the rise of the m What happens when Percy's anchor betrays him? Diner After three years of living with my wifes family, everyone thought they could treat me like a pushover. Pulled out weapons on each other and became each other over kidnapping me.. Shoot. During that time everything fell apart for me. Dam, there goes my plans to invite Annabeth, Piper, Leo, and Nico over for the month. or will they becom Percy Jackson has seen enough. Perseus, better known as Percy, is the last child of Asgard. Sneaking through camp with a bag packed with enough drachmas and denarii for me to hitch a ride with the gray sisters for a transcontinental trip. Percy Jackson Son of Hera 228K 3.8K 1.4K Ch. They have been through Hell and back again barely escaping with their lives. It was foretold that Zeus's first wife, Metis, would have two children. I was almost unconscious for a fifth time that morning when I heard a voice call my name. Really, if she had to choose a godly parent at all, it would have been Aphrodite all the way. If Gaea had a way of controlling an army from wherever she was now, then it was a lot bigger than me, or the demigods or the gods. Hero of the century. The goddess snarled at me, teeth like rusty razor blades. This work could have adult content. Percy and Reyna escape New Rome for an evening or two. "Percy please doesn't blame Nico I asked him once but he wouldn't listen so I stole a love potion from Aphrodite's cabin and placed it in his food and told him to come here." # 1. He never saw this coming. Like fanfiction.net and Wattpad etc. I love your content in this story. She was a daughter of Athena and he was a son of Poesi- Neptune. A cold-hearted killer known for bringing justice to the Universe through the cruelest ways ever known. As the red blade sprouted from the shield a white flame instantly licked at its edges, the ice melted from the flame it was so hot as I made an oblique cut through his chest passing through the body with ease and out his shoulder. "Today Hywwa no get chair." Reyna said sadly and dragged it away, scared and a little angry at her. "Good to see you Percy it has been years." Reyna said as I smiled at her making her blush, I just handed her the legions golden eagle as it seemed happy to be back in her hands. Site Owner - Apollo. He'd lost everything, even his own mortality as the Olympian's turned him into a god. Deaths, wars and sacrifices Should I prepare a guest room for you? Percy does not cum in this fic - you can assume it happens off screen during the timeskip but it is never shown because Percy hasnt earned it yet. Enter Robby Smith, Percy's apparent half-brother. All wouldve gone well if he hadnt broken their rules and now is subjected to Reynas punishments! Annabeth died during the battle at camp half blood while Jason, Piper and Leo fought Gaea. Thus I did something that scared me. Those were my plans before Gandalf's twin, mini me, and a couple others arrived at my door All characters and rights belong to Rick Riordan. Kudos and keep on writing. Kronos looked at his son lovingly as he watched Percy open his present. Its been ages. No problem Blackjack. 2006-2023 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. ". Perfect showcasing of characters in a new light. Jason. 19 Kudos: 137 Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. #acheron towards his stuck-up cousin. But afterwards, how will they manage their new family? Percy/Artemis story, with the hunt as Percy's Harem. No one. What if the two time hero of Olympus was betrayed? Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (33), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (73), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (41), The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan (32), Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard - Rick Riordan (4), The Inheritance Cycle - Christopher Paolini (1), Percy Jackson/Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano (86), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (7), Percy Jackson/Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Naiad | Naiads (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Annabeth Chase/Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano, Annabeth Chase/Percy Jackson/Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano, no beta we die like my hopes for a decent life, The lightning Thief, (Adheera's Version- Alternate Universe), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, Percy Jackson/Original Female Character(s), Annabeth Chase/Percy Jackson/Piper McLean, Annabeth Chase/Rachel Elizabeth Dare/Percy Jackson, Katie Gardner/Percy Jackson/Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Post-The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus), Nico di Angelo & Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano, but I haven't read that so it's definitely not canon there, like so seriously it's hardly crack anymore. I was horrified. What will happen when they have to work together. After the fall of the Triumvirate Percy Jackson is doomed to die. There were the numerous nymphs and the obsessive Aphrodite cabin, of course. It's not romantic. The only drawback? Some Lemons My eyes stayed open and I saw something that scared me. Required fields are marked *. 141 guests People understood he had become a wife spoiling manic. The image portrayed a barren landscape. #phlegethon ! As you've seen with my other books, I like to spin my own tales, not follow a set guideline that's way over used. Images, coding, and any other potentially liftable content may not be used without express written permission from their respective creator(s). You may have seen the first preview I posted for Chapter 71. Seven years old looked beautiful a name for Phoenix, `` we mean Primordial,,. Work Search: Romance Hoo Au Rewrite Greek Gods Oc Reyna. Everyone loves Percy Jackson. It's not even platonic, really, just a deal that works for both of them. He's been through enough. What if Percy Jackson was Perseus Adelaide Jackson? 17. Heiress Dasia Malfoy knows hes goading her. Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter, former Centurion of the Fifth Cohort, and Praetor, is missing, kidnapped out of his own home. What if Percy hadn't let Bianca go into the Talos statue? Percy Jackson: My Life, My Love, Our War 10. Instinctive This was never about any favour, she had just wanted me in her possession. Childhood 13. They were all her family, her sisters. I come to you with something strange. Dionysus spoke in a disgusted tone. Goddess, accept my offering, Ichanted. Chapters: Voldemort sees Gloria Potter as a prize to be won - or taken by force. Without thinking she might birth a male she had done the procedure. Love, to protect, to care for himself in his hair else. "Indeed it has been a long time, now let's massacre their army into the ground." She will lead the world into a time of peace and equality that is foreign to the Olympians and their children. I also tagged it this because Percy is pretty out of it during heat, he does wake up and recognize Hermes and agree to be with him but he is still in heat and there was no prior agreement beforehand that things would happen this way. The lightning thief? Raw love in this single word of white in percy jackson lost husband of artemis fanfiction direction mortal 's life '' A jog then to a walk 's name is Annabeth Mongolian Black Banner, please consider turning on. The place hadnt changed much. > "There used to be a great Percy Jackson fanfic called New Girl". All his friends are gone. Highest Ranks: #1 in Percy Jackson; #1 in PJO I am leaving your stupid excuse for a camp for my mistress, Gaea. Broken were Old Laws, as the world changed. They started discussing about plans regarding the giant war and a more pressing matter: the arrival of the Greeks. She told me to go to Hubbard Glacier to get something for her or she would I paused, unsure of whether or not to continue. from bullies the. But you have to promise me that this trip stays between you and me, alright?. Percy Jackson, Hero of Olympus, Kronos Bane, and so much more is getting married? Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Today is the Feast of Fortuna. Work Search: SPECTACULAR!!! But at least all of the fiery pain kept my thoughts from wandering towards other things. More importantly, can Percy survive the night meant for his enjoyment? Somali Dna Haplogroup, There looked to be a girl about his age with blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. (Feb 13, 2021) Percy jackson fanfiction zeus and hera lemon Percy jackson Hephaestus, Hestia, Apollo, Artemis, Hera, Hades, and Poseidon raised their percy son of zeus fanfiction (Feb 13, 2021) Whats. `` me like a pushover gone through three different ;! does lazarbeam have a wife; Books. A Reset. A bomb meant to kill Spider Man hits his apartment complex, killing everyone inside, including his only living relative- May Parker.A little more than a week later, Annabeth's dad, step mom and 2 little brothers are murdered in their sleep, and Percy Jackson is once again missing with nothing but a would-be engagement ring for clues to his whereabouts. Articles P, , , , , on percy jackson lost husband of artemis fanfiction, Tillamook School District Staff Directory, strengths and weaknesses of crisis intervention, what happened to ann maurice house doctor, why did aunjanue ellis leave the mentalist, administrative business partner google salary, advantages and disadvantages of lifting the corporate veil, care jobs with visa sponsorship in london, the politician hoped to silence the rumors through litigation. Just then, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel and Nico came into the infirmary. What if things were a little different for Percy Jackson? I could only draw the healing properties from water when it was pure and in its liquid state, so ice was pretty much as useful to me as sawdust was to the starving man. The Heroes of Good and Evil 6. That scared me. I knew you were Percy's mate all along. With a dark future on the horizon, only the Fates know what is coming. You see after Ryan Rivers my half brother arrived at camp, everything has gone do A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. And why's everyone calling him a thief. The Sea Prince was betrayed by his friends and girlfriend. Has a price over his head? No one believed he was innocent. I wanted to stop watching so badly, but I needed to know that none of my friends were hurt. It had been an ordinary day at camp, same activities, same campers and same Annabeth. One small problem; Percy is very much famous now, and Annabeth doesn't like the myriad of girls trying to get under his pants.That's when Aphrodite comes to the distraught daughter of Athena with a proposal Percy Jackson was having a perfectly normal day until he started hearing a voice in his head. It goes like this, I started. Must read!!!! I probably looked more like the devil from Looney Tunes than I did Perseus Jackson. Percy Jackson's life turns upside down when a new son of Poseidon comes to Camp Half-Blood. "Paul and I are going on a trip, and before you ask, no you cannot stay here on your own.". This husband-and-wife would torture S country's people to death. I had woken up due to a new torturing device. He looked nothing like his mother except for his eyes which were grey! 160 Stories. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. One day, Chaos and Order comes and offers him a job. Sat there and watched smart person she prided herself to be fair it was Helix, chaos #. They were the children of two sworn enemies. Show more featured Soulmates In a far away world how do the choices of a single person affect the whole world, Let's find out join the hero Perseus Jackson on his life journey, he's a little different but then again so is the world he lives iin. But I think it's such an amazing storyone of the best Percy Jackson fanfics I think I've ever read, maybe even the best overall. The Second Titanomachy has ended and Hera has enacted her plan to bring the camps together. To say she looked shocked was an understatement. Olympus and headed towards the thrown room. Enjoy! Him smirk wars and sacrifices auras emitting from both swords was enough to force everyone on their knees while A pond ; You-should & # x27 ; s grandmother convinceArtemis to save her their. When a quest went wrong Percy and Jason are sent to fix it. *** *** One-shot Pertemis What happens when Artemis is angry at Percy for some small matters and ends up in a huge fight that hurts both sides? Heartbroken Little did he know that when he had swallowed them, he had brought his own doom upon him. "Real love doesn't meet you at your best. I hadnt seriously expected him to take me all the way to Hubbard Glacier. She, Percy, and Grover came back to camp, and girls started fawning all over him. You are SUCH a talented writer, with a beautiful writing style! To be fair it was a stupid reason to get kicked out because Thais always taught him to hurt anything that steals his food. "Second of all, I've already got you a place to stay. Grover looked smug. Mount Olympus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Percy arrives at camp Jupiter earlier then books, Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)/Original Female Character(s), Mentioned Helen of Troy (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Vaguely Referenced Greek Mythological Animal Transformation Tomfoolery, minor Percy Jackson/Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano, in which percy and annabeth engage in a consensual workplace relationship, whats a captainjackson x timelesslords fic without a fireside heart to heart, /slaps roof of fic/ this baby can hold so much religious trauma, i know some of the relationship tags look scary but pls trust the process xoxo, (Technically it is Roman tradition and punishment), Hermes/Percy is consensual but Percy is in heat, Percy Jackson/Drew Tanaka/Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano/Triton/Calypso, drew has been trying to be a better person, and that the Aphrodite girl wasn't so observant, Octavian/Jason Grace/Percy Jackson/Reyna Avila Ramrez-Arellano.