The Klump Family Foundation, whose principals own the 142-foot (43m) M/Y Far From It, donated a tender this morning to M/V Pacific Hope, the 179-foot (54m) medical ship, for its efforts to continue helping the northern Bahamas. I cant really say much about anything in his department needing improvementscustomer service was definitely above par! In addition, he has helped establish Argonne as a pre-imminent investor in the restaurant and retail industries. The current status of the business is Active. 0000002612 00000 n and can be described as a R3-residential Lots. 0000004318 00000 n 0000147070 00000 n . 94 0 obj <> endobj xref 94 45 0000000016 00000 n Michael Klump. You took a nightmare hanging over our heads, wondering what we were g, I would like to convey my sincere thanks and appreciation to Drew Offerdahl and Denison Yachting for the outstanding efforts assisting me with the purchase of my yacht. Thank you for your interest in starting a partnership with us. Spanning forty (40) states, Argonnes portfolio has employed over 28,000 people and will generate in excess of $1.5 billion in annual system sales. The work included extensions to the mast arch, fabrication and installation of bar areas, built-in seating, cabinetry, reworking of stairs, new teak flooring, lighting, plumbing etc, It is seldom that I feel compelled to write to any company Mr. Wyche earned a BBA in Economics from The University of Georgia and an MBA from The Kennan-Flagler Business School at The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. Mr. Jaeger has helped Argonne grow from its initial investment in one company to a well-established and successful investment company with a portfolio of over 10 platform companies. Im always comfortable with Russ. Mr. Weimar was previously in the Leveraged Finance group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. The Klump Family Foundation is a private foundation in Atlanta, GA, which was founded in 2008 and most recently had $1,262,689 in revenue and no employees. interview him as a potential representative for our purchase of our first on 0000001196 00000 n He was on time for the first viewing, got lots of good pictures, and got it listed pronto. 0000189093 00000 n Equipment Operator at Town of Genesee falls. Michael A. Klump, Chairman and co-founder of RCG Ventures, has over 31 years of experience in commercial real estate. Mr. Klump co-founded RCG Ventures in 2003 and has been actively involved in all aspects of formulating and executing the strategic plans of RCG. In my role creating call centers worldwide, customer service is core to its success coupled with perseverance and integrity. ATLANTA - April 1, 2020 - Noted Atlanta investor Michael Klump, founder and CEO of investment firm Argonne Capital Group, LLC, announced today a $1 million donation to the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Funda fund created by United Way of Greater Atlanta and Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta to help people most affected by !, Fred Auger // 39' Tiara Yachts Owner on Since inception, Argonne has invested over $750 million of equity in public and private companies spanning multiple industries. on Remarkable. I could not have been more fortunate to connect with Grant. on Prior to joining Argonne, Mr. Anderson was a financial analyst for RCG Ventures, assisting with all acquisitions, dispositions, and re-financings. Privacy Policy, Connor was an absolute pleasure to work with. 2. Weve got to keep giving to help the Bahamas, especially now, he said. 4115 Hague Ave, Balt. Mr. Michael Klump serves as Founder & Chairman at Argonne Capital Group. Ben spent the first part of his career as an investment banker at Bear Stearns in New York and So Paulo. He is said to own 1.5% of the shares in Home Depot. Michael Klump. Details. on He has 20 years of multi-unit industry experience and The amount below will be charged monthly. The company annual reports filed on Annual reports - 3/4/2020. Log In. on 2593 Dellwood Dr NW, Atlanta. Details. Mr. & Mrs. Michael klump shakedown cruising on Freedom. See Michael A Klump's compensation, career history, education, & memberships. Michael Klump Co-Founder and Chairman Michael McMillen Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Wilkes Graham President & Chief Financial Officer Randy Garfinkle Chief Operating Officer - Director of Investments Brett Lesley Senior Vice President - Leasing & National Accounts Acquisitions Team Jeff Miller &-j%T}>PRz C{GbL`9DGX|^2;e[}zh{T352 vqzo`vC$Y'XU0o`95fF?\4\@ , endstream endobj 95 0 obj <>/Metadata 92 0 R/AcroForm 96 0 R/Pages 89 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 96 0 obj <>/Encoding<>>>>> endobj 97 0 obj <>/ColorSpace<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/Properties<>>>/ExtGState<>>>/Type/Page>> endobj 98 0 obj [/ICCBased 111 0 R] endobj 99 0 obj <> endobj 100 0 obj <>stream Prior to joining Argonne, Mr. Bowers was an Associate at Tucker, Midis & Owen, an Atlanta-based M&A advisory firm. For more information regarding 339 Argonne Dr including construction details, assessments, previous owners, and sales data please look below. 0000189754 00000 n Jeffrey Seaman's House. Prior to Argonne, Mr. Jaeger spent 15 years in the lending industry in various roles at GE Capital, NationsCredit and Wachovia leading senior and mezzanine debt financings, as well as equity co-investments, in multiple industry sectors. Klump, who moved to Atlanta in 1991, is founder and chairman of the Argonne Capital Group, an Atlanta-based private investment firm founded in 2003 that specializes in multi-unit restaurant, retail and service industries. Welcome to the first regatta of the 2023 SAYRA Jr Grand Prix! 0000030817 00000 n Kurt was thorough in his representation of me, during the acquisition process, and has been available in the year since, to answer my technical questions, and help me find a captain. The best result we found for your search is Michael Alan Klumpp age 40s in Shepherd, MI. Mr. Klumps earlier experience included all phases of real estate development, acquisition, leasing and financing with Leo Eisenberg & Company and real estate principal investing with MAK Investments, Inc. Lucy Chabot Reed is publisher and founding editor of The Triton. The company's filing status is listed as Active/Compliance and its File Number is 0692500. Prior to joining Argonne in 2012, Mr. Weimar was an associate at Arcapita Inc., a global private equity firm. in Business Administration, in 2016. Get the full list, To view Michael Klumps complete affiliated funds history, request access, Morningstar Institutional Equity Research. Age 31. At the time of sale, neither the seller nor the sellers broker was present. . 0000150515 00000 n Tom Robertson was assigned to be our broker and he did an outstanding job. However, in our on Find your friends on Facebook. 0000150893 00000 n Michael Klump is 54, he's been the Independent Director of CytoDyn since 2018. The Arivify.com account number for this parcel is GA-17+014300030116. CytoDyn Inc. operates as a late-stage biotechnology company. on The Klump Family Foundation, whose principals own the 142-foot (43m) M/Y Far From It, donated a tender this morning to M/V Pacific Hope, the 179-foot (54m) medical ship, for its efforts to continue helping the northern Bahamas. Fill out the form below to receive information on becoming a member. vCumA2f1Syt^mn|R[1FI-k~)K,nRHDR&CDc@W%2,`z30J}* (FXce$aLQV{YY(F5| >1>b`(VY]=eGN|+mWT>ZJ2R/( 2019 Argonne Capital Group. We decided on the Tiara and began negotiations with the owner. He previously held several leadership roles in the restaurant and hospitality industry, including leading the Louisiana Fast brand repositioning for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (2008-2011), creating a full- service brand strategy for Marriott International (2006-2007) and directing brand and product innovation during the sales turnaround for Burger King Corporation (2001-2006). Ben Nemo joined Argonne Capital Group in 2017 and serves as a Board Member for On the Border and National Fitness Partners. Prior to the formation of Argonne, Mr. Klump served as Vice Chairman of Equity Investment Group (EIG), a leading private real estate investment trust that serves the neighborhood shopping center market. All rights reserved. M|0dpO Uh0pN{8IA# The amount below will be charged one-time. With his 17 million shares he receives an annual dividend of US$ 70 million. The new line Ocean 1 delivered its first 36-foot GRP tender to its owner in May. Chris Enfield, Philip C. Mr. Brister joined Argonne in 2019 and is focused on new acquisitions and portfolio management. During his three years at VRA, Mr. Brister assisted with all aspects of M&A transactions for middle-market industrial, technology, service and consumer businesses. See Photos. Since inception, Argonne has invested over $860 million of equity capital primarily in the restaurant and retail sectors. Ben began his career at Morgan Stanley Asset Management after earning a Bachelor of Science at Vanderbilt Universtiy in 1997. Jack Markwalter's House. The company's market capitalization is more than US$ 200 billion. All rights reserved. 0000138463 00000 n I immediately found him to be knowledgeable, responsive, and an excellent sounding board, which was critical to me being a first-tim, We recently sold our 2005 Meridian 411 SB using Denison, since thats who we worked with when bought the boat six years ago. 42m yacht runs aground in Bahamas this morning. Its Leronlimab is in a class of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies designed to address unmet medical needs in the areas of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), cancer, immunology, and novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). xb```a``g`c``b@ !;PcWxm ;+OHJ9^?@%,;l43m8^]l)g^UlY40u6CUB}Vj ZkT_Kn98YlsJ@;",. Brian Gregory's House. in Commerce, with a concentration in finance, from the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia. Thank you for your interest in starting a partnership with us. Michael Klump is another person who is linked to this address. x- [ 0}y)7ta>jT7@t`q2&6ZL?_yxg)zLU*uSkSeO4?c. R -25 S>Vd`rn~Y&+`;A4 A9 =-tl`;~p Gp| [`L` "AYA+Cb(R, *T2B- A Native Atlantan, Ms. Lyle earned her B.A. Michael J. Johnson, Max and Nancy J. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo AYC-style and compete as part of the 2023 SAYRA Jr Grand Prix Series! Mr. Klump resigned from all executive positions with EIG in 2003 but continues to serve EIG in an advisory capacity. Prior to Argonne, Ben was a partner and head of the Investor Relations Group at Fir Tree Partners, a New York based private investment firm that invests in public and private companies, real estate and soverign debt. 0000005151 00000 n Michael Klump is 56 years old and was born on 03/30/1965, Previous to Michael's current city of Atlanta, GA, Michael Klump lived in Aspen CO, Michael A Klump and Michael A Clump are some of the alias or nicknames that Michael has used, Michael's present occupation is listed as a Member at Acl Development CORP, Personal details embout . Mr. Anderson graduated from the University of Georgias Terry College of Business with a B.A. Prior to the formation of Argonne, Mr. Klump served as Vice Chairman of Equity Investment Group ("EIG"), a leading private real estate investment trust that serves the . The company`s registered agent is Superyacht 1515 SW 20th Street, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, 33315. Arthur Blank Net Worth. All Rights Reserved. from the University of Colorado in 1987. We look forward to speaking with you soon! 8517 Gutierrez Rd NE, Albuquerque. 2y.-;!KZ ^i"L0- @8(r;q7Ly&Qq4j|9 trailer <<24FFD9533EB3433096BD39E7EBDB8E5C>]>> startxref 0 %%EOF 138 0 obj <>stream Sign Up. nQt}MA0alSx k&^>0|>_',G! The last assessment recorded was taken in the year 2013 with a value of 2230000. Absolutely I highly recommend his services., I wanted to thank you for all the work and energy you have put in to find us the boat we like. During his time at TMO, Mr. Bowers assisted with all aspects of M&A transactions for middle-market consumer, financial services and industrial businesses. The company`s management are Manager - Klump Michael. V)gB0iW8#8w8_QQj@&A)/g>'K t;\ $FZUn(4T%)0C&Zi8bxEB;PAom?W= People named Michael Klump. Tom Robertson, I have known Russ Schafer most of his natural life, and purchased several yachts from him. The level of your overall service and integrity went well beyond what I expected and I will recommend you and Denison Yacht Sales to anyone I know who is in the market. Michael is related to Michael Biff Klumpp and Leta Klumpp as well as 2 additional people. Mr. Klump co-founded EIG in 1993 and guided it through approximately 120 acquisitions over a 9-year period. Sara Goodwin joined Argonne Capital Group in January, 2014 as Controller. situation, I feel that we must. This parcel is owned by This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. He has nearly 30 years of financial experience and has been actively involved in formulating and executing strategic financial plans. The ultimate review questions should always be: Would you use him again? I was so blessed when I called Denison on that, I met my yacht broker, Grant Ninneman, from Denison Yacht Sales over the phone when I relocated from Connecticut to Florida in search of a full-time liveaboard yacht. 40 Courtland St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30303 | Copyright 2023 United Way of Greater Atlanta. The largest franchisee of Ihop's, and a real estate investor, lives here His professional and competent advice, coupled with insightful and thoughtful support made our experience far better and far shorter than we anticipated. Natita, the 66-meter yacht purchased by American oil mogul, William Kallop in 2010 has now been seized by American bank, Goldman Sachs following the owner's inability to service the loan against the yacht according to the Wall Street Journal. on Details. Meanwhile you can send your letters to 3060 PEACHTREE ROAD NW, SUITE 425, ATLANTA, GA, 30305. Prior to Argonne, Ben was Industry Manager, Restaurants for Facebook, Inc. where he helped grow annual team revenue from $5 million to over $220 million during his six-year tenure. 0000002463 00000 n 0000005649 00000 n Michael Anthony Klump, age 57, Atlanta, GA Background Check Locations: Atlanta GAPossible Relatives: Elizabeth Lane Klump, Patricia Marie Klump Michael J Klump, age 62, Ripley, OH Background Check Locations: Atlanta GAPossible Relatives: Elizabeth Lane Klump, Patricia Marie Klump Michael Charles Klump, age 61, Neillsville, WI Background Check Bill Mark, Michael K. Before joining RCG he served as a financial analyst for CB Richard Ellis Capital Markets group and as an underwriter for RBC Bank. 0000150259 00000 n There are 8 older and 4 younger executives at CytoDyn. regarding the services provided by one of their employees. He is responsive, detail oriented, accommodating, and easy to deal with. (970) 429-0966 (Qwest Corp) is the number currently linked to Elizabeth Main Address 99 Steeplechase Dr, Aspen, CO 81611 Single Family, Attached Garage, 4 spaces, 886 sqft garage Five bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms Lot Size - 0.56 acres, Floor Size - 7,189 sqft Parcel ID# 273514316006 Lon Bubeck, Richard L. Ben Ghriskey joined Argonne in 2023 to lead business development and investor relations. In 2019 Michael budgeted, managed and delivered a complete renovation of the sun deck on M/Y Bouchon. Biography. Select this result to view Michael Klump's phone number, address, and more. I would absolutely, w, I called all the major yacht brokers in Chicago, New Orleans, all of Florida, the Carolinas, New York, and Canadaover 30telling each one exactly what we were looking for. yacht. All Rights Reserved. Atlanta Metropolitan Area. He is a very personable individual and I would highly recommend him for any of your boating needs! The amount below will be charged monthly. She is also responsible for various compliance functions. Michael A Klump is Chairman/Co-Founder at Rcg Ventures LLC. in Business Management from Georgia Gwinnett College. 0000001835 00000 n Responsetwo. advises on marketing and strategic initiatives across the Argonne portfolio. "F$H:R!zFQd?r9\A&GrQhE]a4zBgE#H *B=0HIpp0MxJ$D1D, VKYdE"EI2EBGt4MzNr!YK ?%_&#(0J:EAiQ(()WT6U@P+!~mDe!hh/']B/?a0nhF!X8kc&5S6lIa2cKMA!E#dV(kel }}Cq9 Ever since, when I have had a request for some help, Aleks made himself a. CytoDyn Inc. was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Vancouver, Washington. Here are some of the great things they've in Political Science from the University of Colorado in 1987. After a few hiccups that he resolved quickly, we were on the market. Michael is related to Kim Allen Klumpp and Kim Allen Klumpp as well as 3 additional people. 0000005333 00000 n Lived In Saint Louis MO, Aspen CO. Related To Patricia Klump, Stephen Klump, Elizabeth . Leader | Team Builder | Innovation Cultivator | Value Creator Atlanta, Georgia, United States 1K followers 500+ connections. Atlanta, GA 30303 | Copyright 2023 United Way of Greater Atlanta. The best result we found for your search is Michael Klump age 60s in Nashville, TN in the Talbot's Corner neighborhood. This property has an improvement value of 78700. Brian Nobles, Just wanted you to know what a pleasure it has been to work with Peter Quintal in purchasing our 2003 Tiara Sovran. Join Facebook to connect with Michael Klumpp and others you may know. Prior to the formation of Argonne, Mr. Klump served as Vice Chairman of Equity Investment Group ("EIG"), a leading private real estate investment trust that serves the neighborhood shopping center market. Top 3 Results for Michael Klumpp. Michael has many family members and associates who include Susan Sladich, Patricia Klump, Elizabeth Lane, P Klumpand Christopher Swann. Lives in St. Louis. employees Prior to that Ms. Shah worked with Aprio LLP (f/k/a Habif, Arogeti & Wynne, LLP) as an Audit Senior Manager and was responsible for overseeing and managing the audits for several clients in the real estate, hospitality, insurance, service and manufacturing industries. on The boat was very well promoted. First, I used him to sell my Hatteras Motoryacht. Win whats next. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Mr. Klump served as Vice-Chairman, President and Chief Investment Officer of EIG. HVmkG~b>o/ 8R\Hr,I N3[gJ_7k9!3|S*r]4Lg(46]9y ]hccPh,]7XNva{ View the profiles of people named Michael Klumpp. They have also lived in Groves, TX and Port Arthur, TX. 0000184832 00000 n and has a legal description provided by the local assessor of 17 014300030116. Mr. Weimar graduated from Vanderbilt University, earning a BA in Economics. wG xR^[ochg`>b$*~ :Eb~,m,-,Y*6X[F=3Y~d tizf6~`{v.Ng#{}}jc1X6fm;'_9 r:8q:O:8uJqnv=MmR 4 Atlanta. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Michael Anthony Klump, 57. Commercial Real Estate Brokerages Ranked by 2021 gross dollar volume from sales and leasing. 0000001960 00000 n Peter Quintal, Chris works extremely hard and gets the job done. Michael A. Klump serves as Independent Director of the Company. Hit by Hurricane Dorian in September, the Abacos and Grand Bahama are again in need as COVID-19 restricts shipping and supplies. All rights reserved. See Photos. Russ Schafer, Denison Yacht Sales is most fortunate to have yacht broker, Byron Shirley, as a member of its brokerage team. It didnt matter how little or small we thought something was, Connor was right there to help every step of the way. The tender, a 19-foot RIB with a 115hp Yamaha, had been housed at National Marine Suppliers Toy Store while it awaited a sale, but the Far From It family decided to put it to better use, according to Capt. Copyright N')].uJr !, We have used Michael on two extensive projects over the past two years. Michael Klump. 0000005767 00000 n By 2002, EIG boasted a portfolio containing nearly 17 million square feet in 32 states and valued at approximately $850 million. Prior to joining Argonne, Ms. Shah was a Vice President of Fund Administration with State Street Bank in their Alternatives Division where she oversaw fund administration for several real asset funds and was responsible for their close process and financial statement reporting. Refine Your Search Results. Each of the partners will have access depending on their percentage of ownership. Aleks Taldykin, Call to speak with a licensed yacht A. degree from University of Colorado. Byron Shirley, I truly appreciate all your guidance and support throughout the entire process. %PDF-1.6 % His product knowledge, honesty and experience in the marine industry is invaluable. Mr. Bowers received a B.A. ?o(:eu1 h[_&\Hf:#lQ8.fF18 Go, Emory M. Shawver // Wallingford, Connecticut // 44' Tiara Sovran Owner, Michael Johnson was an amazing boat broker to deal with, he was very professional and went above and beyond to meet all my needs in searching for a new boat. Since its founding in 2003, Argonne Capital has invested over $1.3 billion of equity capital in some of the nations most recognizable brands, including IHOP, Applebees, Planet Fitness and John Deere. in Political Science from the University of Colorado in 1987. Byron recently handled the sale sale of our 42 Nordic Tugs. Ms. Shah is a Certified Public Accountant. If you are looking for a great yacht broker, Russ is your, Greg Sanders, Sr. 0000184664 00000 n Mr. Klumps experience prior to EIG included all phases of real estate development, acquisition, leasing, and financing with Leo Eisenberg & Company, as well as real estate principal investing with MAK Investments, Inc. Mr. Klump received a B.A.