The genius behind the fragrance is Frank Voelki. Ideal for women, the fragrance flaunts notes of musk, guaiac wood, labdanum, agarwood, olibanum, and, most importantly, rose. Ever since 2014, I started to get a huge interest in fragrances and I've had my nose on countless of different fragrances. The middle notes are violet leaves, sandalwood, cedar, carnation, lily of the valley, jasmine, honeysuckle, and jasmine. I find that all Tom Ford perfumes project exceptionally well. For more information, please see our Fragrance story : The man, firelight in his face, leaning on the worn leather saddle, alone with the desert windan icon so powerful that every man wanted to be him and every woman wanted to have . The fragrance is perfect for men who love drastic perfumes. Santal 33 is a 2011 sandalwood perfume by niche perfume line Le Labo. The sillage is soft to moderate and makes for an extremely elegant projection. In this article, well discuss some of the most iconic, signature scents of this century from Le Labo that will captivate your senses. Design: Cierra Miller/STYLECASTER. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Fragrance Review is dedicated to providing expert opinions, information on trends and the latest product releases from major brands in the fragrance industry. Some of the perfumes prominent notes are lily of the valley, vetiver, cedar, rose, ambergris, musk, patchouli, and aldehydes. It has the sharpness and zing of orange peels, but the inner notes get more complex than that. [1] It was initially proposed as a personal fragrance by perfumer Frank Voelkl, but Le Labo owners Fabrice Penot and Eddie Roschi cut it from the perfume line for their 2006 launch and asked Voelkl to develop a candle and then a room spray instead, called Santal 26. I also wrote a review on my blog where I give each scent a rating, feel free to read it here: https://www.lovesarafaye.com/blog/2022/2/22/shelf-love-an-honest-review-of-le-labo-fragrances-------socials:msha.ke/lovesarafayeinstagram.com/lovesarafayetiktok.com/@lovesarafayelovesarafaye.comfind me on goodreads! However, if youre worried about smelling like all of your peers (colleagues, fellow bar-goers, etc.) Dont let this fragrance for men deter you good smells are for anyone and everyone, regardless of gender! Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum In case you simply cannot live without the real deal, here you go. Need help? Santal 33 lasts a long time on the skin and projects really well, meaning that passers-by can smell your 'sillage'aka the olfactory trail you waft as you walkwhich, of course, adds to its appeal, acts as a compliment getter and helps its iconic status. Still, if you like Le Labo Santal 33, you will definitely enjoy this one as well. The middle notes are cedar and sandalwood. In order to best understand the scent, we have to take a look at the fragrance notes. A little while later, some woody notes start to appear, giving the fragrance a warm undertone. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information / Targeted Ads, Limit Use of My Sensitive Personal Information. Key Notes:fig, vetiver,cedar woods, bitter orange. There are a few differences, though, such as the heavier emphasis on the spices and the lacking powdery florals, but both fragrances smell very similar and are definitely interchangeable. Instead of adding it to the existing collection, they created the santal 26 candles with it. Here are the top 10 scents from Le Labo that are perfect for men and women. Shortly after the opening, a slightly warm scent of saffron is added, working together perfectly with the sandalwood. Many consider the smell to be on the sexier side with the hints of the rose and spicy wooden notes. $175.00 at Amazon.com. Burberrys Touch Eau De Toilette has noted of cedar, violet, pepper, thyme and geranium, so it has that same musky yet feminine vibe that Le Labo is known for. 6,750.00. The top note defines the main smell of the fragrance and can be fruity, woody, floral, spicy, and so on. In addition, you can also try out a decant, which is basically a smaller bottle filled up with the original fragrance. or promote through one of our, Opting for a trending scent like Le Labo Santal 33 is often how many people pick their next perfume. The result of this collaboration is ANOTHER 13, a hypnotizing and unique scent. The middle notes are Turkish rose, Bulgarian rose, and May rose. These perfumes are called linear fragrances. Or, rather, Santal 33 smells like everyone and everything. This fragrance does turn a little sweeter though, and it also has that salty undertone there as well. Keep scrolling if you're intrigued and be sure to head all the way to the bottom for what I think is the bestLe Labo fragrance. / Mar 15, 2011. "In my opinion, this smells very similar to Le Labo's cult-favourite Santal 33,"says Who What Wear UK beauty editor Eleanor Vousden in a recent article about high-street fragrances. The base notes are white musk, vetiver, and tonka bean. All opinions and thoughts on the items are my own! The leather perfectly ties together the dry sandalwood and the warmer amber, making for a fantastic finish. $76.00 Current Price $76.00 (10) Le Labo. If that had not have happened, Le Labo would not be the brand it is today. The packaging is lightly golden, in a glass bottle that is customized with your name on the label. Perfumes have a way to circumvent your visual appearance. Abeautiful blend ofsweetness, spice and all things nice. Cookie Notice However, it is also milky and slightly sweet, which widens its appeal., Opting for a trending scent like Le Labo Santal 33 is often how many people pick their next perfume. Rose 31 is the far superior scent IMO. "It's bold, assertive and room filling, but without resorting to sweetness or vanilla or 'spiky' amber notes. 33.9.75.29.43.35 Top notes of fragrances are usually made of a light smell that immediately hits your nose once you apply it. label The total longevity of the scent lasts around 10 hours. Launched in 2006, this unisex fragrance is perfect for urban men and women. This is another Daphne Bugey inspired scent that was created in 2018 and has become immortal in the history of the brand. I purchased a bottle off eBay, Another 13, and it was purchased in NY from the Wall Street location. Perfect for an evening date or short event.Besides the iconic Le label packaging and vintage labeling, the fragrance itself comes in pale orange color, reflecting the scent perfectly. Read more about us. The spritz is the final flourish just before we walk out the What Makes A Perfume Unique? Its almost a spot-on dupe, and a fraction of the price. There is a slight powdery quality to the scent, with a woody hint. Styrax, Atlas Cedar, Tonka bean, vanilla, and orange blossom create an exquisite combination of scents. Look, I'll be the first to admit thatLe Labo's iconic Santal 33 scent smells really good. londonestore@lelabofragrances.com I'm excited to share my experiences! The popularity of Le Labo does not only come from the unique appeal; the creators have truly made a stunning discovery into combining some of the most intrusive and delicate notes that will leave anyone that encounters you desiring for more. However, this fragrance does make for a good substitute. It'sthe type of fragrance you want to keep sniffing every five seconds, it's just that good. For my own fragrance mission (and yours too),I askedLe Labo to send me samples of their best-selling scents, and they kindly shared their Discovery Kitfilled with 17 sample-sized spritzes. https://bit.ly/3ccenhs Le Labo Santal 33: https://bit.ly/3pkdcQDLe Labo travel pack (another 13 \u0026 santal 33) https://bit.ly/3iNr1oALe Labo classic fragrance discovery kit: https://bit.ly/3sVUnWlLe Labo Santal 26 candle: https://bit.ly/39h3ObdLe Labo Santal 26 home fragrance spray: https://bit.ly/3iJ9RZb____________________________________________NEXT STEPS: Step #1 SUBSCRIBE for more Videos HERE https://bit.ly/3psI6GhStep #2 Ready to shop? I recently became interested in fragrances, and I stumbeled upon the house of Le Labo. Key Notes:Ambergris, ambrette, musk, pear, amyl salicylate, I may be biased because this is actually a scent I've been wearing for a few years now, but I will say it's not for everyone.It's the brainchild of Le Labo and AnOther Mag but unlike the brand's city exclusive scents, this one was adopted into its permanent line, making it widely available throughout the year., My mom sniffed it once and told me she thought it smelled bad although maybe that's on purpose as others haveclassified the fragrance's simplistic scent profile as "industrial". While Diptyque is undoubtedly still known as a luxury fragrance brand, but this dupe starts at just $98 for the smaller size, and the full size is only $140 ($100 less than Santal 33). A couple of hours after putting it on, it will become a very soft scent, so you might have to reapply as necessary. The notes used in Le Labo Santal 33 are violet, iris, papyrus, cardamom, amber, cedar, leather, and sandalwood. I count Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540,Glossier You andYSL Black Opium as some of the perfumes I can instantly identify if they're being worn by someone in close proximity. Eau de Parfum Eau de Parfum contains about 15 to 20% pure perfume essence and a single application last up to 8 hours. Hi, my name is Jasper and I've been a long time fragrance fan. If you plan to go to a date, meeting, or event, the bergamot will give your attire the perfect compliment. ", Next Up:It's OfficialI Can't Get Enough of This French Perfume Brand. Ever since then, they have gone on to work with many iconic scents like Frank Voelkl, who is the inspiration behind santal 33. I get about 6-8 hrs on Rose 31 and I get about 10-12 on Santal 33. I have received far more compliments on Rose 31 than I . "If you fancy swapping out sandalwood and trying cedarwhich is drier and more redolent of walking in the heart of a forestI can't recommend thisenough," says Nightingale. Fragrance Review is an online magazine featuring expert opinions, information on trends, and the latest product releases from major brands in the fragrance industry. Sincefragrance reviews tend to be hard to decipher with their technical descriptions of all the layered notes in a scent, I approachedeach of these with what I think is a more user-friendly description of perfumes. The bottle is also pretty much made for Instagram, so there's that too. The base note develops at last and can linger on your body for 10 hours or over. fragrance, Diors classic Fahrenheit is infused with several of the same notes as Santal 33, including sandalwood and violet. In case you simply cannot live without the real deal, here you go. XX Amanda Le Labo Another 13: https://bit.ly/39W8P7TLe Labo Another 13 travel (3 pk.) When it emerged, it felt like a breath of fresh (if balmy!) parisestore@lelabofragrances.com The performance of the fragrance is moderate to heavy. Added to the sandalwood are the notes of iris and violet, which give off a powdery feel. Shipping is always free and returns are accepted at any location. With a loyal fan basethat includesAlexa Chung, Justin Bieber, Jodie Comer and Brad Pitt, it has fast become one of the most defining genderless scents of the last decade. Okay, I know I said florals weren't typically my thing (I'm more drawn to musk scents) but wow does Fleur d'Oranger 27 delight. Similarities: Christian Dior Fahrenheit is a fragrance that doesnt share a similar scent, but does share a similar boldness and uniqueness. Santal 33 Eau de Parfum Travel Tube Refill Trio. [WTS][WTT] BNIB TF Mandarino Di Amalfi 100ml, Chanel AHS Eau Extreme, Le Labo Another 13/Santal 33 Clones (Bottle) Tom Ford Mandarino Di Amalfi 100ml (BNIB w/ Cellophane) - $240 Each (QTY 2) . The first hour is the high projection time, followed by three hours of projection within arms length. (The Influence Of Notes & Skin). This fragrance opens with a warm and slightly creamy scent of sandalwood, supported by a robust touch of cedarwood. Launched in 2011, it dons a rich, springy note which has been made fine in this signature scent of the brand. Because Another 13 is quite a light fragrance, it isn't really the best for winter. Added to the rose is a good dose of spices, giving the fragrance a warm and rich feel. There is a slightly minty and woody note after the initial whiff. The silver cap strikes a contrast with the Musc 25 perfumes gold elixir and makes it lucrative. gender-neutral cologne/perfume, and theyre also a lot easier on the wallet. More from Fragrance. Buy Now Review It. $176.00 Current Price $176.00 (6) Le Labo. Twelve different ingredients make for a complex, rich scent with excellent silage. It's Alavi's number one pick for something similar yet different to Santal 33. Santal 33 was launched in 2011. Find the latest selection of Le Labo Bath & Body in-store or online at Nordstrom. Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. When kept in a cool, dark and protected environment, Le Labo perfumes will last for over 50 years. This site is owned and operated by Fragrance Today, a sole proprietor headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands. If you enjoy Le Labo Santal 33, theres a good chance youll enjoy Le Labo Another 13 as well. The notes used in Le Labo Santal 33 are violet, iris, papyrus, cardamom, amber, cedar, leather, and sandalwood. Quickly added to the opening are some spices, blending in nicely with the violet leaves. love it. All of the Clean Reserve collection uses sustainable farm-to-fragrance ingredients, ethically sourced and blended intoyour next signature scent. Plus, she does discovery sets and affordable 'try me' sizes. Scent: Tom Ford Rose Prick is a fantastic fragrance with a warm and rich scent of rose. The scent exhibits notes of musk, aldehydes, ambrette, lemon, fruity notes, Amalfi, and amber. Scent: Kierin NYC Santal Sky is a fantastic fragrance with a warm and spicy scent of woods. who are equally as obsessed with the scent, there are some similar (albeit more nuanced) alternatives to try instead. "If Santal 33 is your day scent, this is about to become your go-to for the evening," says beauty editor Shannon Lawlor. FINE FRAGRANCES REFILLS HOME CREATIONS BODY HAIR FACE GROOMING ODDITIES GIFT DISCOVERY ABOUT US Home / classic collection / santal 33 SANTAL 33 SANTAL 33 Clear all If you lean more towards sweeter fragrances, I'd definitely suggest giving this a try.It's not too masculine or too feminine and has a lingering combination of ambrette, sandalwood and rose. Still, though, both of these fragrances are amazing and chances are if you like one of them, youll also like the other. In order to best understand the scent, we have to take a look at the fragrance notes. Le Labo. If you like this video don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more makes up tips and products that you'll love!! Fragrance Today also participates in affiliate programs with Bluehost, Clickbank, CJ, ShareASale, and other sites. 5. However, if you still want in on the action but would rather wear something a, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540, No. A List Of Ingredients That Makes Perfume Last Ages. Jan 10, 2019. The brand has demonstrated the wonders natural ingredients can create over so-called explicit ingredients used by some other brands that cost hundreds and thousands of dollars. 01 Energetically New York. These spices work together perfectly with the woods as well, ensuring a lovely finish. Le Labo. In general, they fall into these categories: Eau de Cologne These fragrances are infused with 2 to 4% perfume oils blended with water or alcohol. It's sort of like that fresh, clean feeling you get when you step out of the shower. RT @greatest_kiyomi: LE LABOSANTAL 33 LE LABOANOTHER 13 LE LABO THE matcha 26 ! It can set the tone of your presence and start conversations. Daphne Bugey is the creator of this divine aroma. They dropped every last penny they had into this santal 26 and made no sale for the first year. Your shopping bag will be emptied when changing to the country. It's one of those unisex fragrances that will surely earn you compliments if you can pull it off., Key Notes: Rose, cumin, vetiver, cedar, oud,musk, guaiac wood, olibanum, labdanum. A hallmark of each Le Labo fragrance is an intriguing name that clues you in to its notes, so you'll know what Santal 26 or Th Noir 29 will smell like. We are passionate about making sure you make an informed decision when it comes to choosing your new fragrance. Shortly after the opening, some aromatic notes, as well as the note of rose start to appear. Although many people speak about unexpected notes, such as dried tobacco to animalistic notes, the ingredients balance in this fragrance is unique and exquisite. I noticed the label even has the Wall Street address vs. the 233 Elizabeth address. As the entire planet knows, colette closed its doors December 2017, but luckily we were able to welcome ANOTHER 13 to our Classic Collection in our labs worldwide. No two perfumes are identical, which is why we Hi, my name is Jasper and I'm a big fan of fragrances. As this fragrance starts to dry down, a hint of vetiver is added, giving the fragrance a dry and slightly robust feel. If you buy something through our link, we may earn a Similarities: Diptyque Tam Dao is a fantastic fragrance that isnt the exact same fragrance as Le Labo Santal 33, but does have a similar sort of vibe. In 2010, Le Labo was commissioned by AnOther Magazine to work on an exclusive scent. Another O.G. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. Wear it in formal settings or pair it with your club attire you will never go wrong.f. Le Labo Santal 33 by is a Woody Aromatic perfume for women and men that that captures a defining image of the spirit of the American West and personal freedom. "Firstly, it smells great and suits the majority of people," says Suzy Nightingale, fragrance writer and co-host of the On the Scent podcast."Woody, creamy and musky scents seem to meld with your body chemistry somehow. It contains ylang-ylang as the base note, and others include Tahitian gardenia, oakmoss, patchouli, vetiver, benzoin, and sandalwood. While the floral notes settle, the labdanum is revealed, making Musc 25 a perfect unisex fragrance. Santal 26 Classic Candle (245g) HK$532 + Quick Shop. There was no santal 33. Linking these all below for you! The vintage labeling and glass case is a signature mark of Le Labo. This project was born thanks to Sarah of colette who initiated the creative collaboration between Le Labo . . This exquisite unisex fragrance was created by Frank Voelkl and was launched in. It is in complex, multidimensional scent with a tinge of citrus for those who like a little touch of freshness in their scents. and our Aside from its super rad pop-art-inspired packaging, this luxe sandalwood-forward fragrance is inspired by the energy of NYC, and has apparently converted Le Labo loyalists to this cheaper alternative for life (according to the Amazon reviews). Le Labo Santal 33 is a fragrance that not only smells luxurious and classy, but is also approachable and easy to wear. The cult popularity of the brand comes from this fragrance only. In the dry down, Tam Dao also has more of a spicy undertone instead of a sweet one. Zara Olfactive No. Keep scrolling for the 10 trending fragrancesthat are just as good asSantal 33, recommended by myself and the experts., "It's hugely soothinglike a big hug that surrounds you all daywith pools of soft musk lapped by that milky sandalwood," says Nightingale. Fabrice Penot and Eddie Roschi are former LOreal Paris executives who started their fragrances in 2006. This can last from any time between 15 minutes and two hours. Complimentary shipping for all orders shipping to United States. Quantity on personalized products cannot be changed please personalize a second product and add to cart. This has a fresher and more citrusy vibe than Santal 33. Le Labo. Here's my opinion on how wearing each of these fragrances made me feel, what mood they put me in, and what occasion I would wear them for. If youre interested in this fragrance, you can check it out over here on Amazon! Today, we're talking about Le Labo! Today, this scnet has become so iconic; you cannot walk two steps into NYC without smelling it. What it is : A unisex fragrance that captures a defining image of the spirit of the American West and personal freedom. Fresh and clean with hints of spice, this would be a great everyday scent to wear as it felt ultra-versatile. All of the Clean Reserve collection uses sustainable farm-to-fragrance ingredients, ethically sourced and blended into your next signature scent. Complimentary regular shipping for orders over 100 to United Kingdom and Europe. Santal 33 & Another 13 Set. Some scents will remain the same from the moment you apply them to your skin to the moment they wear off. From here, the fragrance dries down into something a little sweeter and smoother, but the woods and musks are the strongest here. Santal 33 contains a pretty hard-to-copy blend of Australian sandalwood, cardamom, leather accord, iris, and ambrox. It's that whole 'your skin but better' vibe, but if you naturally smelled soothing yet sexy. link to A List Of Ingredients That Makes Perfume Last Ages, link to What Makes A Perfume Unique? There is 5 to 15% pure perfume dissolved into alcohol, which lasts for three hours. Each sample is 1.5ml. The sillage of the fragrance ranges from heavy to enormous. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Espaol, Franais, etina, Italiano, , Polski, Portugus, , , Nederlands, Srpski, Romn, , , , . TikTok has most certainly helped in further bolstering its popularity, and the #santal33 hashtag has racked up a whopping 33.4 million views. I purchased a bottle off eBay, Another 13, and it was purchased in NY from the Wall Street location. Although the scent is unisex, the combination of amber, musk, and cedar mix is perfect for men who want a little finesse. Scent: Clean Reserve Sel Santal is a fantastic fragrance that opens with a strong and dry scent of sandalwood. Perfumes are a truly individual selection. Santal 33 has fantastic longevity with above average projection Rose 31 has better projection but not nearly the same longevity. A combination ofwoody, spicy and floral notes, it has an equally as earthy base with sandalwood and cypress, but it comes with a soapy freshness that will have your nose returning to your wrist time and again. From Michel Almairac, the Ambrette is a perfect unisex aroma that hints at a unique musk and fruit combination, with a very sublime floral undertone. This fragrance is a little fresher, though, but it still has enough body to make it work well all throughout the year. It is very long-lasting and perfect for long outings. $37.00 Current Price . Th Noir 29 is a strong scent for men who love the rustic, vintage vibes. As the fragrance starts to dry down, a unique scent of whipped cream is added, giving the fragrance a sweeter feel. SANTAL 33 ANOTHER 13 TH NOIR 29 ROSE 31 BERGAMOTE 22 BAIE 19 LYS 41 TONKA 25 NEROLI 36 YLANG 49 FLEUR D'ORANGER 27 PATCHOULI 24 LABDANUM 18 JASMIN 17 . It has the same name customization option as well. It's distinctive and sophisticated, so I would say this reads like a really alluring scent to wear on a date or out to dinner as it strikes me as being perfect for going out at night. Were sorry, you have reached the allowable limit for daily orders placed. Added to the sandalwood are some powdery floral notes. ", For award-winning perfume expert and author Dariush Alavi, it's the particular combination of papyrus, leather and spices that gives it tremendous personality and tenacity. Theres a reason why seemingly half of the fragrance-wearing population names Le Labos iconic (and best-selling) Santal 33 as their signature scent. In case for some reason you havent ever gotten a whiff of this beloved scent, it exudes a woodsy-sweet cast that smells rugged, yet not overly masculine; hence why it smells equally as alluring on any gender. It's a trueorange blossom scent that's rich and creamy and, to my surprise, was one of the longest-lasting of the florals I tested. The fragrance has a medium performance and silage that develops over the first hour. We apologize for any inconvenience. It is a woody unisex fragrance suitable for men and women, but the musk is perfect for men looking for a signature scent. Even though the notes differ quite a lot, both have a similar type of sandalwood and both have a base of powdery florals. I own 3 bottles; Santal 33, The Noir and Another 13. 3. If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, STYLECASTER may receive an affiliate commission. SANTAL 33 ANOTHER 13 TH NOIR 29 ROSE 31 BERGAMOTE 22 BAIE 19 LYS 41 TONKA 25 . Key Notes:Bergamot, fig, bay leaf, cedar, vetiver, hay, tobacco. That's where Santal 33 rises up. In 2010, Le Labo was commissioned by AnOther Magazine to work on an exclusive scent. I'll be reviewing two of my favorite Le Labo scents for you today, Another. In the end, youre left with a fresh and spicy scent of violet leaves and woods. Your shopping bag will be emptied when changing to the country. Are you heading out for a long day? Similarities: Burberry Touch is a fantastic fragrance that perfectly shares that dry and sharp opening with Le Labo Santal 33. Future US LLC, 1100 13th St. NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20005, Each product is hand-selected by our editors because we think you'll Hi friends! They both smell really good on me, and I love both but I dont want to spend all my money on 2 fragrances. Plus, its also cruelty-free, formulated with sustainably sourced ingredients, and comes with eco-friendly packaging. Home Guides Le Labos Best Perfumes for 2023. Privacy Policy. Scent: Christian Dior Fahrenheit is a true classic with a strong and unique scent. $31.00 Current Price $31.00 (10) Le Labo. Later in 2014, Estee Lauder companies acquired Le Labo for about $60 million. The middle notes are cedar, white pepper, and nutmeg. This time, its a little more musk-focussed, which makes it stand apart from Santal 33. If you want something exclusively for men or women, you can go for some more masculine or feminine notes. Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. These notes can be bold such as tar, leather, smoke, moss, sandalwood, and mask. It has a mild woody and aromatic fragrance that both men and women can wear with any attire. I wanted to start a discussion to hear peoples experiences with fakes or how to spot a fake. The featured scents in this perfume are musk, grapefruit, Amber, orange blossom, petitgrain, bergamot, cedar, and vetiver. This fragrance immediately opens with a beautiful scent of sandalwood, supported by a fresh touch of cardamom. Ever since I got my first fragrance in 2014, I just can't get enough of them. Le Labo. Talking about its packaging, it is classic and simplistic. But otherwise it's hard to know unless you know the fragrances and how they smell. ____________________________________________ edited by: edityourwayinc@gmail.com ____________________________________________ SOCIALS https://www.Instagram.com/amandajmae https://www.Pinterest.com/amandajmae https://www.liketoKNOW.it/amandamae ____________________________________________ The initial silage is very strong, slowly diminishing into more complex in a note developed over time. The unisex cologne smells pretty damn amazing on virtually everyone. Best Le Labo scent for men: Another 13; Newest Le Labo scent: Rose 31; . However, it gets a dash of sweetness with a hint of vanilla bean, a slight difference that I personally enjoy. This has a fresher and more citrusy vibe than Santal 33. $95.00. Overheard Le Labo LE JOURNAL LE JOURNAL SOCIETY Top Results. The words earthy and approachable are what come to mind when I think about the TH MATCHA 26. Much like the famous tea, this scent is derived from the perfume and is a calming, clean option from the brand. Notes: The top notes of Clean Reserve Sel Santal are nutmeg, tonic water, bergamot, and mandarin leaves. Over the years, I've had my nose on countless different fragrances and I'd like to share my experiences. When they started up, they had a small collection of 10 fragrances and a single sandalwood candle.