Debut Date: May 1st, 2012 Website:, Suzy Youtube: Whee In, WheeinFacts: May Kpop Birthdays In Korean, "Moo ()" means "radish" so fans are also . Debut Date:March 25th, 2018 Debut Date: June 5th, 2018 MoomooSubs. MAMAMOO debuted on June 18, 2014, under RBW Entertainment (Rainbow Bridge World, formerly WA Entertainment). TREASURE/Record labels , Kpop Girl Group Profiles The agency founder asked his fans for their feedback on his MAMA stage, posting next to a picture of him with Hwasa sat on his knee: Mamamoo got my hopes up from the practice and finally they slayed it! Instagram: mo_onbyul Moonbyul and Solar arent good with roller coasters/high rides (Battle Trip) I hope it was informational and enjoyable for you to read. Who is Who: Kpop Girl Groups New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Fans of the group are called "MooMoos". Status: Disbanded She was discovered by the agency after singing for a free gift. May Kpop Comebacks Website:, Fei Wheein: Every time I hear that we are being a good influence and inspire other people, it just makes me so happy. Status: Active Group: Wondergirls 36.7K Followers. The . I hope the fans could really understand my future direction as an artist. She has known Wheein since middle school. Wheein: I wanted a fresh start. 20 Qs . For H I really wish she for solo work goes to a diff company - jyp or j parks. Wheein: Definitely. She was born in Bucheon, South Korea. Youtube: MAMAMOO Members: Mako, Rio, Maya, Riku, Ayaka, Mayuka, Rima, Miihi, and Nina Sub Units: [ENG SUB] MAMAMOO JYP's Party People Compilation joanpongster 302 subscribers Subscribe 398K views 1 year ago Not a full compilation, just some of my fav clips :) I do not own any of the music or. NCT's Johnny (9 years) Johnny actually has the longest trainee period of anyone in SM Entertainment. Shes a permanent member of the popular show I Live Alone as a celebrity panelist, alongside Henry Lau and Sung Hoon. NMIXX, the soon-to-be newest JYP girl group, is the first group under JYP's 4th Artist Headquarters, SQ4D, and JYP's first girl group after three years following the debut of ITZY, and the success of the likes of TWICE, Miss A, and Wonder Girls. Debut Date: January 16th, 2014 Keep on reading to know more details about this GOT7 member. J.Y. Birthday: April 17, 1995 Education: Wonkwang Information Arts High School -JYP Entertainment Inc (2008) -JYP Foods Inc (2010) I think they're all straight except for Moonbyul. Date of Inactivity at JYPE: January 19th, 2021 Are Jin and Moonbyul friends? Position:Vocalist, Performer For more K-Pop news and updates, always keep your tabs open here on KpopStarz. How was the double-vinyl? Official Website: jype Status: Left JYPE Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Born and raised in Jeonju, the musician grew up idolizing her mother, who has always been an artistic role model. 1 - Single on Apple Music", "Queendom - EP on Apple Music", ", 14 !! Date of Inactivity at JYPE: 2015 Youtube: jypentertainment, JYP Entertainment Artists:* Position: Leader, Vocalist Sub Units: Blood Type: B NiziU, JYP Beijing Cultural Exchange Ltd (2008): Kpop Ships Website: Nakjoon.JYPE, G.Soul J.Y Park 8. There have been speculations among the fans that Wheein might leave MAMAMOO when the other three members renewed their contract but she did not do so. Mamamoo (Korean: , stylized in all caps) is a South Korean girl group formed by RBW (formerly WA Entertainment) in 2014, composed of four members: Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein, and Hwasa. Disbanded Kpop Girl Groups Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I wanted to maybe experience the new environment under the new agency. However, through the years, we have also seen groups who has members leaving their label, yet managed to avoid the dreaded disbandment. Instagram: mamamoo_official (Super Juniors Eunhyuk considers her as Xiumin in a wig) TV: How did you reach the decision to leave RBW but continue with Mamamoo's activities for the next two years? Website: CUBEent.Jo Kwon, San E If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page - we'd love to hear from you. Written by Robyn Joan, (Photo : Instagram: @tiffanyyoungofficial). Current Kpop Pre-Debut Groups So that was a very special collaboration to me as well. She likes to draw. These are the top three well-known, and most popular agencies of South Korea. Status: Left JYPE TV: What songs from this album are you looking forward to performing? Status: Active Group: Fanclub (1998-2000) There is great anticipation building for a collaboration stage between the two artists. RBW stated that Wheein has signed an agreement with the agency due to which she will continue promoting with MAMAMOO in some activities till December 2023. MAMAMOO is a South Korean girl band that consists of four members, Solar, Moonbyul, Hwasa, and Wheein. RBW Debut Date: September 1st, 1994 Ltd What do you want your fans to take away from this album? Report Save. On June 11, 2021, she didnt renew her contract with RBW however she will continue promoting with MAMAMOO. RBW Entertainment. According to Mamamoos Japanese website she is considered to be the Main vocalist but Solar prefers to not refer to herself as that. Kpop Facts Mamamoo. Of all the K-Pop entertainment agencies out there, which would you prefer to work at? Website: Suzy.msoop, Jackson Entertainment 2 YG Entertainment 3 JYP Entertainment 4 Big Hit Entertainment 5 Pledis Entertainment 6 Starship Entertainment 7 FNC Entertainment 8 Cube Entertainment 9 RBW Entertainment 10 Woollim Entertainment. Group: 2PM TV: You are very artistic, and youve even drawn your own album artwork. She is a former MBK Entertainment trainee. 1 on World Digital Songs Sales Chart With 'Hip', "Shampoo - Single by MAMAMOO on Apple Music", "reality in BLACK-Japanese Edition-(A)", " 2020 " .. "[]", "Dark Side of the Moon - EP by Moon Byul on Apple Music", "Spit It Out - Single by Solar on Apple Music", "Mamamoo's Solar becomes the group's final member to debut solo on World Digital Songs Sales", "7 thoughts all K-pop fans had watching the Mamamoo "Wanna Be Myself" video", "MAMAMOO Return With Punchy, Fun "Dingga" Music Video", "MAMAMOO Wants To Play In Vibrant And Retro "Dingga" MV", ""'' " , 11 3 []", "MAMAMOO drops new comeback album TRAVEL", "Album Review: MAMAMOO's latest release "TRAVEL" explores variety of rhythms but lacks cohesion", "MAMAMOO breaks own initial sales record with "TRAVEL", "MAMAMOO Impressively Tops iTunes Charts Worldwide with "TRAVEL", "MAMAMOO Glows in Alluring Music Video for "AYA", "RBW, "X ..X "[]", "Live Preview: Mamamoo Announce Global Livestream Via LIVENow", "MAMAMOO Fires Up Local and International Music Charts with Latest Mini Album 'WAW', "MAMAMOO's Wheein leaves RBW but will still remain part of the group", "Ateez, Wonho, Mamamoo, NCT 127 And BTS: The Bestselling Albums In Korea", "MAMAMOOI SAY MAMAMOO: THE BEST -Japan Edition-323", "Moonbyul and Solar to form MAMAMOO's first official subunit", "MAMAMOO to return as a full group with new mini-album 'Mic ON' next month", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mamamoo&oldid=1152301864, This page was last edited on 29 April 2023, at 11:49. Hwasa was named the Rookie Female of the Year in Variety in 2018 and won an MBC Ent. Group: Status: Left JYPE This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Groups:15& andThe Volunteers She likes listening to Lil Wayne. 1. These K-pop groups are well known for the synchronicity of their dance moves, photogenic looks and catchy tunes. Subunits: Status: Left JYPE Birthday: February 21, 1991 She is close to SONAMOOs Newsun and SEVENTEENs Vernon, they were spotted by fans hanging out together at Hongdae. Received attention for resemblance to BTOBs Minhyuk and EXOs Xiumin. But MAMAMOO entered a new era on June 11, 2021, when Wheein announced she would be leaving MAMAMOOs parent company RBW, while the other three members Solar, Moonbyul, and Hwasa renewed their contracts. Website: , JYP Entertainment Artists Who Did Not Debut Under JYPE: Wheein has 12 tattoos (Wheein and Hwasa share two friendship tattoos). Website: amoebaculture.HA:TFELT, Nakjoon Website: edenentertainment.baekayeon, Sunmi At about 1:00 or 1:30 pm, the cafeteria staff begins preparing dinner for staff in the building, so there was no time for her to waste when it came to eating! Are you in charge of the creative direction? While members Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, YoonA, and Hyoyeon renewed their contracts with SM Entertainment, Sooyoung signed with Saram Entertainment, Seohyun at Namoo Actors, and Tiffany at Paradigm Talent Agency. It makes sense in consideration that the food at the JYP Entertainment cafeteria is allegedly so delicious that employees even eat there on their days off! Update: She used to share a roomwith Moonbyul. MBLAQ(2009-2014),Two X(2012-2014), Madtown (2014-2016), and Pro C. JYP Entertainment Japan Inc (2009): She debuted as a solo artist on February 17, 2014. Blood Type: A (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.) Co-Company: Big Hit Entertainment Check this out: MAMAMOO Arent Afraid to Risk Vulnerability on New EP WAW, 2023 Cond Nast. She wants to collaborate with Verbal Jint. How did that collaboration happen? Website:, Stray Kids I heard the reason Park Jin Young sunbaenim started using organic foods for the cafeteria was because of young trainees. Her nickname is Black Hole because she tends to sweat a lot. Sub Units: Is he dating someone in secret? I heard the reason Park Jin Young sunbaenim started using organic foods for the cafeteria was because of young trainees. Subunits: (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.) And when each of the group's members start parting ways with the label and moving to be managed under new one, most groups end up disbanding to pursue a solo career. BIGBANG Taeyang Unveils Inspiration For Album 'Down to Earth' + Dishes Adjustment on Music Industry, BLACKPINK Ros Shares Thoughts on Group's Coachella-Headlining Feat: 'This has been a longtime dream', Steal BLACKPINK Jennie's Showstopping Style: Ultimate Guide to Dressing Like the K-pop Fashion Icon, NMIXX Sullyoon Fashion: Y2K Styles Worth Copping to Dress Like Idol, SNSD Taeyeon, TWICE Nayeon, NewJeans Hyein Transcend K-pop Generations in Alluring Pictorial. Website:, Yubin How do you feel knowing that you're not only inspiring young women across the world, but you're also inspiring a new generation of female idols? Ad Choices. Teen Vogue covers the latest in celebrity news, politics, fashion, beauty, wellness, lifestyle, and entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Current Company: CUBE Entertainment Show more Moonbyul fun facts, Wheein I remember hearing something very touching and memorable, it's actually from my mom. Current Company: Management SOOP Solar *Only artists that debuted/will debut under JYPE or one of its sub-labels (formed by JYPE) will be mentioned in the profile. And much like groups after seven years, MAMAMOO was faced with the decision for contract renewals. Members: Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu They also thanked Wheein for shining with them for seven years. So, we posted both versions. Debut Date: January 24th, 2017 MAMAMOO Members Profile: MAMAMOO Facts, MAMAMOO Ideal Types Current Company: Oscar ENT I will need therapy for the rest of my life', Twitter users think they've figured out a hack to get back their blue ticks, People are fighting for invites to join Twitter alternative, Bluesky. Park if she could come back another day and film for her vlog! Kpop Boy Group Profiles Quiz: How well do you know Mamamoo? Debut Date: February 22, 2022 They are one of the few girl groups who made it past the "seven-year curse," and is still going strong after 10 years together. Reply . Name: Amaru () Birth Name: Mitsuyuki Amaru () Bithday: October 21, 2005 Zodiac Sign: Libra Height: - Weight: - Blood Type: O MBTI: ENFP Nationality: Japanese Aside from that, the "100 Ways" hitmaker has also pursued several avenues that go beyond music, such as esports, fashion and many others. Mamamoo (Korean: , stylized in all caps) is a South Korean girl group formed by RBW (formerly WA Entertainment) in 2014, composed of four members: Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein, and Hwasa. While five out of six of the members renewed their contracts with the label, Naeun decided to part ways and sign with YG Entertainment. Is MAMAMOO under JYP? Debut Date: October 10th, 2002 Solar and Moonbyul arent good with roller coasters/high rides (Battle Trip) Status: Left JYPE Website: Xdinary NMIXX Official Website, Soloists: By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Hwasa has 5 tattoos (Wheein and Hwasa share two friendship tattoos) Who is your favorite JYP Entertainment artist? Status: Active Are you a fan of JYP Entertainment and its artists? Parks performance at MAMA 2019. Instagram: _mariahwasa Feel free to comment below. So for this music video I was very enthusiastic, and I pretty much got involved in every detail of this whole process. Current Company: Amoeba Culture Status: Active Mamamoo/Record labels These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. 10 K-pop Idols Dominating 2023 With Their Multi-million Dollar Empires: JY Park, G-Dragon, More. Date of Inactivity:January 10th, 2021 TREASURE/Record labels Self-proclaimed Snack Queen. She was nominated for the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018. < MAMAMOO's Wheein leaves RBW Entertainment; here are all the details about her departure. Yao Chen (R1SE) and Mark Tuan Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Zodiac Sign:Capricorn Status: Left JYPE Who is Who: Kpop Boy Groups Wheein: There's a song that I worked on with Jungkey which is titled Anymore, and it was loved by pretty much everyone. She created the choreography for Mr. Not affiliated but dedicated team in providing English subs for. Wheein: I'll say for now with COVID-19 and the world pandemic, I'm just trying to take some time and just be really careful. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". What is Seulgi real name? Used to record guide vocals for 4Minute. GOT7 Jackson Wang said why would he take care of somebody else when he could not even do it to himself, including his parents. Current Company: She was signed under JYP Entertainment in 2000and left 3 years later. . TV: Why did you decide to join a new label? . However, it was later learned that these rumors were not true. At the end of the song viewers were treated to a close up of Jacksons reaction, who was staring at his boss with his mouth open in shock. TV: What is the hardest song for you to sing live? Kakao MCJ ENMJVCKenwood Victor EntertainmentWA Entertainment GOT7 member Jackson Wang is, without a doubt, one of the most talented K-pop idols today. The other day, I told JYP, when the food was served, I was so envious of the company employees. Theycreated a 7 member girl group, calledGirls Next Door,whichdebutedon July 14, 2017. Former Members: HyunA, Sohee, and Sunye Debuting in 2014 under JYP Entertainment, GOT7 is still going strong despite its members being under different labels now. Division:New Creative Content Entertainment Website: itzy.jype, NiziU Teen Vogue: You are part of a girl group that is so loved and is considered to be very fearless and sensual, but at the same time you don't take yourself too seriously like when you guys wore Teletubby outfits to the Golden Disc Awards. Poll: Who owned PURPLE KISS Sweet Juice Era. Members: Hwa Sa, Moon Byul, Solar - RBW Entertainment . What is the difference of tie beam and plinth beam? RBW debuted their power vocal girl group, MAMAMOO, back in 2014, and we have since then been graced with their chart-topping hits. MAMAMOO's Wheein has not renewed her contract like other members and will leave the group. Current Company: H1GHR Music Solar enjoys the food at JYP Entertainments cafeteria so much that she revealed she secretly had a thought that she wished she was a JYP employee! JYP literally is a walking meme but he literally has a whole company and a long list of successful acts under his tutelage. Subunits: Group: Park, the founder of GOT7s agency JYP Entertainment, had his own stage at the awards on Wednesday night. Treasure (Korean: ; RR: Teurejeo; stylized in all caps) is a South Korean boy band formed in 2019 by YG Entertainment through its reality-survival program YG Treasure Box (2018). This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Birthday: December 22, 1992 Despite that, she is still part of the group and participated in APINK's upcoming album "HORN.". BLACKPINK/Record labels. During the last two decades, the K-pop entertainment market was dominated by the Big 3 K-pop entertainment agencies: SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment. I also wish I was a JYP employee. I had that thought. Website:, Nickhun The group comprises four outspoken . TV: Heres a fun question: What do you love to listen to when youre cleaning your house? But she was so enthusiastic about picking her food that she accidentally took the tongs with her! Being one of the coolest CEOs in the world, he welcomed Solar back for another meal, so she took his words to heart and returned another day to film! She has two elder sisters. (Photo : GOT7 Jackson Wang Official Twitter Account), (Photo : GOT7 Jackson Wang Official Instagram Account). Wheein: I would love to see the works of Salvador Dal, because I remember getting Salvador Dal's work book from my mom when I was a little girl. Official Website (Japan): mamamoo.jp What message are you trying to tell the fans with this new music? She was born in Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea. She wrote and Composed My Heart/I Do Me on Mamamoos first mini-album, Hello. Personally, I just love this group, and I just want to be with the members. Zodiac Sign: Pisces Despite that, 2PM stil remains active as a group, having recently released their album "MUST" back in June 2021. J.Y. Instagram: whee_inthemood /@wheein_from.paeyong Status: Active Debut Date: December 17th, 1997 Debut Date: January 11th, 2020 JYP Pictures Co., Ltd China(2014). Groups: -Studio J Bar (June 2, 2016) INFINITE debuted in 2010 under Woollim Entertainment. While all the members are still actively promoting as a group, Wheein did announce that she will only be promoting with MAMAMOO until 2023. Well, we dont know about that Solar has always been a true beauty, but seeing her so delighted over enjoying a healthy, delicious meal surely warmed our hearts! In the press release, Wheein's agency RBW Entertainment stated that the agency has renewed the contract with threeof MAMAMOO's membersSolar, Moonbyul, and Hwasa. In October 2020 she debuted as a member of the project girl group Refund Sisters / Refund Expedition. That was my hope and I wanted to take a stepping stone into my personal growth in a new angle.TV: This is your first album under THE L1VE label. Height: 165 cm (55) (Official) / Approx. Girl group suggestions are very welcome 96 comments 98% Upvoted This thread is archived Kprofiles.com, (Special thanks to Yanti, RegularMoomoo, hwang eunbi, SXHARMONIZERMOOLODY, Yay, Keriona Thomas, Naomi Perez, jisoo #1 stan, LucyQ, silentkiller414, xXPandaliciousXx, m i n e l l e, James Horton, woni, Keila Castro, LoonaInventedLife, Kpoptrash, mom., Aragorn Lee, Apink Meungji, jihyosphere, suga.topia, Begm~, Christian Gee Alarba, Stan ExO&TwiCe, Kpoptrash, Christian Gee Alarba, S coupie, Amelia, Zetsubou Senpai, Minashley, winwin is still 127, milasp, raven, MathiHS, Rena, LoonaInventedLife, Keila-Zhi, Ary Princesse, FS, Nicole Zlotnick, kay, B.baekhyuntho, neverlanding, Abcdefghijklm Nopqrstuvwxyz, spriingfever, Luna, yeezus, Rinn, LiaTaemin, bravegirls), You may also like: Quiz: Whos your MAMAMOO girlfriend? Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Debut Date: July 21st, 2016 Date of Inactivity at JYPE: September 21st, 2017 Solar ranked 36th on TC Candler The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018. Subunits: Members: Gunil, Jungsu, Gaon, O.de, Jun Han, and Jooyeon Website: Xdinary Heroes Official Website, NMIXX Birth Name: Jung Whee In () Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. And that's what I want to continue in the future as well. Groups Debut Dates Moonbyuls Ideal Type: I really like Gong Yoo sunbaenim. Noel (2004-2006) Debut Date: October 20th, 2015 A few weeks ago, it was announced that Yeji would be one of the cover stars for the latest edition of ELLE Korea. Debut Date: September 14th, 2015 Solar is close to Irene of Red Velvet and with Apinks Chorong. Youtube: moonbyul2da, Moonbyul Facts: (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.) Disbanded Kpop Boy Groups Former Member:Junhyeok, Jae https://www.instagram.com/p/B5rbD80JZlr/?utm_source=ig_embed, Jackson Wang is a mood #MAMA2019 #MAMA #Hwasa #JYP #GOT7 pic.twitter.com/Ic99FDHEUw, Choi San is baby satan (@theworldforsan) December 4, 2019, The Bullet To The Heart singer wrote in Korean, English and Chinese: I was just speechless when the plastic pants made its entrance. . Mamamoo is now entering its sixth year in the K-pop industry - six years which have seen the band embody the image of female empowerment and body positivity. It can help new fans find more info about them. Date of Inactivity at JYPE: January 2015 Date of Inactivity at JYPE:January 10th, 2021 Debut Date: February 19th, 2019 Is MAMAMOO under JYP Entertainment? Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Studio J (January 2015): Current Company: Eden Entertainment Group: Vocal RACHA (September 2nd, 2018)- Seungmin and I.N Solar wanted to be a tour guide in Korea for foreigners (Battle Trip) Rocks and Minerals Study Guide . 3RACHA(April 16th, 2017)- Bang Chan, Changbin,Han After seven years with the label, the members decided to part ways with JYP Entertainment, with Jackson now being managed by Team Wang and Sublime Artist Agency, Jay B with H1GHR Music, Bambam with ABYSS Company, Yugyeom with AOMG, Jinyoung with BH Entertainment, Youngjae with Sublime Artist Agency as well, and Mark under Creative Artists Agency. Photos and clips of the said sighting made rounds online and the phrase "Wang Jia'er and Iris" trended on Weibo later on. Group: Group: Wonder Girls Website:, Junho Love Islands Molly-Mae Hague brushes off fat-shaming at PrettyLittleThing party after slamming trolls, Mark Ruffalo admits wearing Hulk costume was humiliating because of his manhood size, Do not sell or share my personal information. She has a cat named Ggomo/Kkomo who has appeared in many of her photo and video diaries. Who is Who: Kpop Girl Groups (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.) . Is it possible to reduce 2 kgs in a month? This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It always did feel like JYP just wanted to jump in and join them when they were performing the "JYP Medley".