Its a little cozy downtown restaurant with a true Italian atmosphere. Let's run down our group of esteemed burger tasters. IndigenousResponded on April 21, 2023Wow, thank you LeslieS! My burger was a notch below Shake Shak , a NY fast food restaurant. 1255 N. Gulfstream Avenue, Suite 101, Sarasota, FL 34236Phone: (941) 487-1100. What is pretentious food? Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Apps included Parmesan Beignets and Pork Pupusa. Yes - the wine menu covered all the bases, and we left Indigenous happy and anticipating a return!More, We've always loved this place for its charming atmosphere and inventive contemporary American cooking made with carefully sourced produce. This is truly a hidden gem right on Main Street. Only 24 cases produced, A Solera style blend of ZD Reserve Cabaret for each vintage produced at the winery, 1992 - 2010! It was difficult for a fussy eater to find something to order. There are far better restaurants in Sarasota, Meliora, Kojo, Baker and Wife(their burger is actually quite fabulous),Rosemary and Thyme etc. We are grateful to have you dine with us. IndigenousResponded on April 21, 2023Thank you from all of us here at Indigenous! more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Is Indigenous Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? Yet another amazing meal! Indigenous is one of the best meals Ive had in a while. 99 Points - Robert Parker, A very fine Cab from the estate. Wonderful. Yes, Indigenous Restaurant offers takeout. It should drink beautifully for 20+ years. Maybe a better response would have been that he was sorry it was cold. INDIGENOUS RESTAURANT - 256 Photos & 312 Reviews - 239 S Links Ave, Sarasota, FL - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Indigenous Restaurant 312 reviews Claimed $$$ American (New), Seafood Edit Closed Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 257 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes Parmesan Beignets My girls shrimp dish was pretty good but nothing special . I went to the server station twice to get a pitcher of water so I could give us all refills. Nothing comes close. Since they are a popular waterfront restaurant, we recommend making a reservation beforehand. One of our top five in Sarasota. Met my expectations. See all restaurants in Sarasota. They also have one of the best rooftop bars, so make sure to order a drink there. The desserts were the best part of the meal. Every thing we ordered was excellent, from the Thai Shrimp appetizer $16, Mushroom Bisque $9, Black Garlic Caesar salad $12, Arctic Char $36 right down to the Fruity Pebble Blueberry desert special $12 and Dark Choco Mousse $12. Scallops cooked in oven were good but not very flavorful. Delicious food If youre looking for the best vegan restaurants in downtown Sarasota try Lila. After dinner, try La Mucca Ballerinas famous tiramisu! They use simple ingredients, heart healthy cooking oils, sprouted grains, grass fed meats, organic vegetables you get the picture. We will be back on our next visit to Sarasota! Unique menu. Address: Libby's in Sarasota is located at 1917 South Osprey Avenue. Enjoy wifi here free of cost. Many guests come here to try good beignets, coconut ice cream and lemon pie. The second floor dining room is more formal, but doesnt have a dress code. INDIGENOUS RESTAURANT - 256 Photos & 312 Reviews - 239 S Links Ave, Sarasota, FL - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Indigenous Restaurant 312 reviews Claimed $$$ American (New), Seafood Edit Closed 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See hours See all 257 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Parmesan Beignets Even though we requested a table outside, we were seated at the most uninviting little table inside. Thank you from all of us here at Indigenous! One service glitch this year - our server misunderstood my drink order and brought me a glass of cava (which I had cancelled in favor of ordering a bottle of rose' that she recommended) - but she brought me the glass of cava and then immediately poured me a glass of rose'. Fortunately, everything we did get was delicious. Their Parmesan beignets were exceptional, fluffy and light as air. IndigenousResponded on April 23, 2023Thank you for dining with us. Seasonal American cuisine, supporting local farmers and sustainably sourced seafood, located in Towl Indigenous | Sarasota FL Heres why: They have these unique pockets that give you a sense of privacy even though youre dining outside. We then got two orders of shrimp and scallops, redfish and swordfish. If youre looking for the best restaurants in downtown Sarasota with outdoor seating, nothing comes close. You must try the rice balls, eggplant parmesan bites and Cacio E Pepe. Tommy Bahamas Tommy Bahamas has been on of our favorite restaurants since before we moved to Florida. IndigenousResponded on April 3, 2023Appreciate your feedback. Its safe to say, there are no fish restaurants like it. Although we were full we made room to share a Lemon Grass Panna Cotta which was simply out of this world plus an After Dinner Mint ice cream. My fish was cold. The expansive wine list offers wonderful and unique pairings. Here are the best places to dine that well talk about: KOJO just opened in 2021 and its already one of the best restaurants in Sarasota. And while we were curious what the long, thin things were - after one bite I realized they were deliciously cooked/carmelized rainbow carrots! If only wed split the salad we would have been able to enjoy dessert - but as the portion sizes were generous, we were satisfied enjoying our bottle of wine! Were not overly sophisticated, but the beignets served as appetizers were so fluffy I had to eat two to know Id even eaten one! At Indigenous, we are always working our best to create a better food system. Servers are outstanding and do a wonderful job of introducing Chefs creations. The food is always amazing here. The wine we ordered was good, a nice Riesling. She was very rude in how she said it. We somehow ended up at the bar at Kojo; if you want to experience genuine hospitality and service, I strongly suggest you go there. Tonight we sat in the wine room and the service was poor and food mediocre. The website (URL) for Indigenous Restaurant is: http://www.indigenoussarasota.com/ Indigenous. But, this is not your typical Japanese restaurant. Its got all the traditional Italian dishes, pizza and award winning pasta. Food was so good!! Is Indigenous Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? My gazpacho arrived and it was spicy, full of flavour and all mine, no sharing involved, their mushroom bisque and roasted mushroom with truffle hollandaise was divine. RESTAURANT: INDIGENOUS (239 S. LINKS AVE. (941) 706-4740) DATE OF VISIT: FEBRUARY 7, 2023. Every summer, Chef Steve Phelps sets aside Wednesday nights to feature a sandwich and. Any of the fast food joint burgers would have been far superior. My wife ordered the Burger (waitress said its a great choice). It focuses on sustainable seafood & locally sourced ingredients. Excellent food presentation, reasonable prices and high quality ingredients. If youre in the mood for some carbs, this is the best place to eat. On the palate it is brimming with flavors of wild berries, cassis, and pomegranate, followed by savory notes of mocha, vanilla and round chewy tannins. My wife and I had a wonderful dinner.More, After reading some (old) reviews, decided to try Indigenous and unfortunately they have gone downhill in the last several years since the rave reviews were posted. IndigenousResponded on April 23, 2023Thank you! Really enjoyed the experience it was perfect . Nice up front blackberries and black cherry, and some secondary licorice vanilla. We somehow ended up at the bar at Kojo; if you want to experience genuine hospitality and service, I strongly suggest you go there. If you're lucky enough to get reservations at Indigenous Restaurant, you'll enjoy it! Yes, Indigenous Restaurant offers takeout. Overall probably the worst meal for the money during our entire week in Sarasota. The Flirt Sushi Lounge outdoor patio will influence the future of nightlife in Sarasota. Located in a cute neighborhood in a former home, this restaurant was both quaint and elegant. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. American like never before. Indigenous . Needs to become more customer-centered and up its game.More, We went there last night for a Birthday dinner. 717 reviews #39 of 605 Restaurants in Sarasota $$$$ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. Nestled under greenery thats grows around arched windows. The atmosphere is lively and very social. Anniversary dinner. As always, great food in a great venue. For many locals, its already the best dinner restaurant. The New England style bungalow setting is comforting while feeling intimate & upscale, & there wasnt a dish that wasnt finished! Speaking of fees, $35 bottle corkage fee if you bring your own wine. Went here on a date while on vacation. 95 Points - Wine Enthusiast, The best qualities of both young and aged Cabernet (2005 - 2007). Save yourself a lot of money and go somewhere else.More. I told her not very well. MADE is known as the best place for brunch in downtown Sarasota. If youre looking to go somewhere for a special occasion, this is an excellent choice. Completely overcooked. overcooked and under seasoned. And while we were curious what the long, thin things were - after one bite I realized they were deliciously cooked/carmelized rainbow carrots! If only wed split the salad we would have been able to enjoy dessert - but as the portion sizes were generous, we were satisfied enjoying our bottle of wine! Outstanding food prep & variety of options to try new things or familiar food in new ways!! 129 photos. The previous two visits, the service was also great; this was not the case last night. We will be back on our next visit to Sarasota!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Also, be forewarnedthere were literally only six entrees to pick from ( that included a hamburger). 239 S Links Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236-6926 Website Email +1 941-706-4740 Improve this listing Details Manage this business? You can order with the waiter or by phone right at your table. For years, Indigenous has been known as one of Americas top restaurants, renowned for its passion for food, the community, and the planet. IndigenousResponded on April 15, 2023We appreciate your kind words! Staff top notch, great ambiance. Sarasota Restaurants ; Indigenous; Search. Owner Chef Steve Phelps has been a James Beard Foundation Semi Finalist for Best Chef South in 2014 & 2015, an Ambassador for Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch Blue Ribbon Task Force, and a founding member and Chef for the EDF Coalition for Sustainable Aquaculture. Everything was delicious, but we were not able to substitute anything on the menu, ie the dressing couldn't be eliminated on the salad, sauces left over an entree. Does Indigenous Restaurant have outdoor seating? Waitstaff were all helpful and cheerful. They support local farms, Sarasota based food producers and organic farms in Florida. Youll absolutely love this little restaurant in a quiet neighborhood. Get quick answers from Indigenous staff and past visitors. The waitress came over, and asked how we were doing. !. Sarasota Restaurants ; Indigenous; Search. I could understand that if it were crudo or ceviche, but a cooked dish? 1255 N. Gulfstream Avenue, Suite 101, Sarasota, FL 34236, Five Tasty Takeout Options for When You're Stuck at Home, Vegan, Kale, Paleo, RawHere Are Nourishing Local Meals for Every Kind of Diet, An Out-of-Town Food Critic's Go-To Restaurants in Sarasota and Manatee, This Weekend's Lionfish Derby Combines Hunting and Environmental Conservation. Theyre also one of the newest restaurants in Sarasota considering they opened in 2020. Chef/owner Steve Phelps is a fisherman who reveres local seafood and can tell guests what boat caught their dinner today and who the captain was. Youll find many healthy Mediterranean and Italian dishes. Their famous backyard has picnic tables nestled under a Banyan tree originally gifted by Thomas Edison. Indigenous restaurant is Sarasota's newest premier creation. Got a question about Indigenous Restaurant? 239 S Links Ave Sarasota FL 34236. Indigenous Restaurant menu has been digitised by Sirved. Were not overly sophisticated, but the beignets served as appetizers were so fluffy I had to eat two to know Id even eaten one! Dont ask if its a special occasion if all you do is say Happy Birthday..was embarrassing to bring a friend for a special occasionand have it be not special.More, Visited tonight whilst on holiday in Sarasota with my husband and our friend. Read about this place in a great article in "This week in Sarasota" and I was NOT disappointed. The flavor was terrible. Lovely location, extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable staff, we will be back on our next visit to Sarasota. Our server, Kate, was very disappointing. Youll find farm to table, locally sourced seafood, fine dining, foodie heavens and trendy new restaurants. The mushroom bisque was good, too much for one serving as is extremely thick but flavors were good. When we waited to order, she stopped checking in. My husband, Frank Guidara, who has been president and CEO of multiple restaurant companies in the United States, needed to use the bathroom. Where is Indigenous Restaurant located? Locals love Indigenous and everything it stands for. IndigenousResponded on April 23, 2023Happy Anniversary, thank you for being our guests! Kelsey our wait person could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Our favorite. Indigenous Restaurant 239 S Links Ave, Sarasota, FL Indigenous is a farm to table romantic restaurant. Indigenous is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Advertisement. The fingerling potatoes were good. The restaurant information including the Indigenous Restaurant menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. We will be back when we visit Sarasota again! Another lovely evening with friends enjoying a delicious meal at my favorite Sarasota restaurant! However, the food was absolutely divine. $16, Mushroom Bisque $9, Black Garlic Caesar salad $12, Arctic Char $36 right down to the Fruity Pebble Blueberry desert special $12 and Dark Choco Mousse $12. We tried many things on the menu and everything was to die for. We each ordered a green salad, with the mahi entre to share. Yes, Indigenous Restaurant has outdoor seating. Dogs are welcome at Indigenous, so feel . Its by far one of the best restaurants in downtown Sarasota for dinner! The prices are twice what they should be given the quality of the food. Bricks Smoked Meats is the best barbecue restaurant in downtown Sarasota. Caragiulos is an Italian restaurant in downtown Sarasota. And Katy, our server, was very customer experience focused and knowledgable. Try the grub at Indigenous, a Sarasota restaurant serving American-style fare. Hours: They open at 11 a.m. every day, and close at 9 p.m. during the week and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Indigenous restaurant is Sarasota's newest premier creation. . Loved the location! However you choose to dine, order their fresh catch of the day. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Indigenous Restaurant at 239 S Links Ave in Sarasota - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Delicious house wine, beer or bourbon are among the tastiest drinks to try. IndigenousResponded on April 18, 2023We appreciate you sharing, and so happy you had a great celebration! Its a casual restaurant in the historic Burns Court neighborhood. Love it!!! #92 of 1648 restaurants in Sarasota #37 of 735 pubs & bars in Sarasota #36 of 668 seafood restaurants in Sarasota Add a photo 27 photos Walking near Museum of Asian Art, visit this restaurant. The gazpacho was delicious but the pickled shrimp wereovercooked and under seasoned. Cuisines American, Bistro, Contemporary American Hours of operation Dinner Tue-Sun 5:30 pm-8:30 pm Phone number (941) 706-4740 Website http://indigenoussarasota.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Executive chef Chef Steve Phelps Location 239 S Links Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236-2155 Neighborhood Sarasota Got a question about Indigenous Restaurant? Horrible service! The food presentation is out of this world. But they are one of the best breakfast spots on Sundays. Lovely experience. People have complained on TripAdvisor, Yelp and Google reviews, but they havent addressed the problem. Promised potatoes where about 5 thin pieces and broccoli mixture lack salt or more quick. Great good. Pork chop over cooked everything was horribly prepared. Indigenous is a gem! Parmesan Beignets 8.00 City" honey. They source ingredients from Homestead Hydroponic Farm and other regional farms. . She said well, we dont like having menus out with appetizers because you may spill on them, and we reuse them. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I mentioned it to the waiter and he told me that it was supposed to be room temperature. Appetizers are amazing! This is a great spot for really good cheap food downtown. Yes - the wine menu covered all the bases, and we left Indigenous happy and anticipating a return! Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. The homemade pappardelle was so flavorful. We were greeted by a friendly server who acknowledged the birthday person. Service was great, but agree with another reviewwaiter was rude and dismissive. STOP #: 21 OF 52. It shows outstanding density, richness a savory profile and enduring texture. Dining tables are comfortably spaced out with optional privacy curtains from the bar area. About Focusing on sustainable seafood and local farms in a beautiful remodeled old Florida cracker cottage, with an amazing outdoor seating area. IndigenousResponded on April 23, 2023Thank you for sharing this. Perfectly polished wooden tables with Instagram friendly wall decor. With a focus on sustainable seafood, we work closely with local fisherman, artisans, and farmers to maintain the highest quality. The menu although small caters for everyone, I am a Coeliac, and there were plenty of gluten free options. Our menu of seasonal American cuisine changes progressively throughout the year based on peak ingredient availability. Such a shame that her trying to save a paper menu, which happens to change on Sunday was more important than the experience of her customers. Even though we requested a table outside, we were seated at the most uninviting little table inside. My girls shrimp dish was pretty good but nothing special . Having eaten here before we looked forward to the return visit. As flawless and seamless as a 2006 Cabernet from Napa can be. (941) 706-4740. We typically review the menu before going to a new restaurant to narrow down what we want to order, and werent overly enthusiasticabout the menu: boy, were we wrong! A treat to our palates! Like their menu options, the atmosphere is clean, hip and trendy. I dont often feel badly leaving some salad behind - but it was so delicious I ate the entire thing! It has a great happy hour menu and is by far the best lunch restaurant in downtown Sarasota. This burger is served as listed on the menu: two thin grass-fed patties, cheddar, Indigenous Sauce, bacon jam, duck fat roasted potatoes, pickled stuff, brioche ($24). Their dessert menu could step it up a bit. The greeter at the door is a bit rude and the service can sometimes be slow. Fantastic restaurant - we eat here every year when visiting FL and it is always a stand-out experience. The food was wonderful as was our server Kelsey. Price range: $8 - $28 . Guests of this restaurant say that they found prices democratic. Here are some of her top takeout destinations. Had the pork chop. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The interior design is a modern hipsters dream. Marina Jacks takes it to the next level. Its the best, always. Our main dinners went from an extraordinary Cobia dish to an ordinary baked sun shrimp dish. Indigenous is rated 4.7 stars by 236 OpenTable diners. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Hotels near Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, Hotels near Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary, Hotels near Unconditional Surrender Sculpture, Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, Hotels near (PGD) Charlotte County Airport, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in Sarasota, Romantic European Restaurants in Sarasota, Vietnamese Restaurants for Families in Sarasota, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sarasota. So our most recent meal came as a stinging disappointment. Ask the Yelp community! Not to brag, but our family owned the number one restaurant in the world; Eleven Madison Park in New York. Had the Parmesan beignets and extremely grease; thank goodness for the pear and honey. Great food, ambience and service. La Mucca Ballerina is a casual and authentic Italian restaurant. Chocolate cake was basically a brownie with amateur hour plating. We appreciate you sharing, and so happy you had a great celebration! We would highly recommend the lobster roll and sexy woman roll. My Uncle's Burger $16 Niman Ranch grass fed beef, cheddar, bacon jam, Indigenous sauce, duck fat roasted potatoes, pickled stuff Crispy Maitake Mushrooms $18 red bulgur tabbouleh, basil puree, roasted shitakes, lemon jam aioli, parmesan Lemongrass Shrimp $26 Indigenous is not worth a future visit. My wife and I had a wonderful dinner. Indigenous Restaurant accepts credit cards. They have almost perfect reviews on TripAdvisor, Yelp and Google. The tile fish just was ok, no distink or great flavor, server was unethusiastic. The inside is creative, fun and very modern. A real gem. For dessert, dont leave without trying Tricias coconut cake. Known for: Ceviche, mirin roasted Chilean sea bass, short rib spring rolls, rack of lamb, lomo saltado, skirt steak and crab cakes. Mote is hosting a derby this weekend to help clean our reefs of this invasive species. Lastly, our server Kelsey was awesome! IndigenousResponded on April 14, 2023So nice of you to say, thank you. IndigenousResponded on April 8, 2023Thank you for joining us. Sarasota Restaurants ; Indigenous; Search "The most overrated restaurant in Sarasota" Review of Indigenous. My husband had to send his meal back as it was cold and the only responsefrom the server was that by returning the trout it would be overcooked. However, Bijou was sold in 2021 to the Realm Restaurant Group (who own Sage), so hopefully they will maintain quality. A rather disgusting burger for 24.00. If youre looking for the best restaurants in downtown Sarasota ask the locals. This is not one of those downtown restaurants that are quiet. Best restaurant in Sarasota. Dont forget dessert; you cant skip out on the pickled blueberries with crunch berry shortbread. Considering they have one of the best happy hour menus in Sarasota, Selva is a no-brainer. 239 S Links Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236-6926 +1 941-706-4740. Hyde Park is an upscale steakhouse thats great for special occasions, weddings or for an anniversary. Siegfrieds is a casual German restaurant in Sarasota with an outdoor beer garden. Was not disappointed! It feels like those sidewalk cafes with outdoor dining in Europe. They try very hard but taste is missing. Youll also find Deep Six Lounge, a piano bar on the first floor with live music. Beautiful wine. The ultimate triumvirate. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. We will be back! Email restaurant news to ticket@heraldtribune.com. IndigenousResponded on April 15, 2023Thank you for sharing and being our guests. We would highly recommend trying chicken parmigiana, tortelloni a la vodka, veal piccata and spaghetti with meatballs. Two thin patties. Featuring seasonal American cuisine by award winning Chef/ Owner Stephen Phelps. Try the salad s and open your world. The desserts were the best part of the meal. Indigenous Restaurant accepts credit cards. And they have excellent reviews to back it up. We experienced extremely slow service and pretentious waiters. Alternatively, you may use, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Sarasota, Hotels near Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, Hotels near Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary, Hotels near Unconditional Surrender Sculpture, Restaurants near Americas Best Value Inn Sarasota Downtown, Restaurants near Towles Court Artist Colony, Restaurants near McCurdy's Comedy Theatre, Restaurants near Mysterium Escape Rooms & VR, Restaurants near Regal Hollywood - Sarasota, Restaurants near Sarasota Slingshot Rentals, Restaurants near Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Restaurants near Ringling College of Art and Design, Restaurants near Argosy University Sarasota, Restaurants near East West College of Natural Medicine, Restaurants near Fashion Focus Hair Academy Sarasota, FL, Restaurants near Meridian College Sarasota, FL, Restaurants near Sarasota County Technical Institute, Restaurants near Sarasota School of Massage Therapy, Restaurants near University of South Florida - Sarasota-Manatee Sarasota, FL. And the general sound level was deafening to the point we practically had to shout to be heard over our tabletop - some acoustic sound absorbing tiles on the ceiling are sorely needed. Come here if you want to feel alive. Sage is an upscale fine dining restaurant in Sarasota. You can get a better meal at Cracker Barrel. Fabulous food, fabulous presentation, fabulous staff. Nothing special to start you out that would makeyou remember this place. We appreciate you sharing Thank you for dining with us. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again very soon! There is no bar with liquor - only wine & beer. Their brisket will literally melt in your mouth. It's a beauty. Charles de Fere, "Cuvee Jean Louis" Brut, Burgundy FR NV, J" Vineyards Brut, Cuvee 20, Russian River, CA NV, Louis Roederer Brut "Premier", Reims, France NV, Louis Roederer "Cristal" Tete de Cuvee, Reims, France '04, Graff Piesporter Michelsburg Reisling, Mosel, Germany '09, Layer Cake, "Unoaked" Chardonnay, "Hundred Acre", CA '09, Flora Springs "Estate Chardonnay", Napa, CA '09, Pine and Post Merlot, Walla Walla, WA '09, d'Arenberg "The Stump Jump" Shiraz, McLaren Vale, AU '09, Marietta Cellars, Old Vines, Lot 54, Zinfandel Blend, CA, Belle Glos "Meiomi" Pinot Noir, Sonoma, Monterey, Santa Barbara '09, Carpe Diem, Cabernet Savignon, Napa, CA '07, Hook & Ladder, Russian River Valley, Chardonnay, Sonoma, CA '09, Decoy "Duckhorn", Zinfandel, Napa, CA '08, Porter Family Vineyards, Syrah, Napa, CA '06, Porter Family Vineyards, Sandpiper, Cabernet Savignon, Napa, CA '06, Graff Piesporter Michelsburg, Mosel, Germany '09, Pacific Rim, "Organic", Columbia Valley, WA '10, Chateau D' Esclans "Whispering Angel" Rose, Provence, FR '10, Chassagne - Montrachet, Etienne Sauzet, Burgundy, FR '09, Puligny - Montrachet, Olivier Leflaive, Burgundy, FR '08, Layer Cake, "Unoaked", "Hundred Acre", Central Coast, CA '09, Hook & Ladder, Russian River Valley, Sonoma, CA '09, Pahlmeyer Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa, CA '06, Spottswoode Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa, CA '06, Quintessa, Proprietary Red Blend, Rutherford, CA '07.