You can't cancel or amend a Global Money Transfer payment that has already been made. Online Banking payment limits Payments limits are subject to change and should be checked each time you make a payment. A minimum annual income of PHP500,000 for HSBC Platinum Visa. Why can't I see any buttons in the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app for FPS registration? To find your daily transfer limit, log on to Personal Internet Banking and go toMy HSBCthen toMaintain My Details. For more information, please see ourSupported Browsers page. Credit card limit can be increased by the following ways: The issue date of the credit card should be higher than 6 months in the least There should not be any modifications or increase/decrease in the credit limit within the previous 6 months What is the daily withdrawal limit on my ATM card? For details, please refer to the bank list. How will I know if the FPS in-app payment goes through? You can make fund transfer in local or foreign currencyinvolving currency exchange. What makes chip cards more secure than magnetic stripe cards? You can only make FPS transactions to people or businesses that use banks or Stored Value Facilities (SVF) operators in Hong Kong that have participated in FPS. The effective date is depends on the process from merchant. To request a credit limit increase, follow the steps outlined below. What currencies can I use for telegraphic transfer? You'll be prompted with a message in a blue banner if the exchange rate has refreshed. In the case of a dispute, contact the merchant directly, quoting your bill reference number. Credit Card Credit Limit Increase Notification eAdvice; . How do I modify or delete a scheduled fund transfer? You can view the available local bank list when you select the debiting bank ('From' / 'Transfer from' field) during set up. You can also check your FPS registration status on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app. recurring payments) via HSBC HK Mobile Banking App (HSBC HK App) or HSBC Online Banking. When I send money to someone, will I know if the transaction was successful? Can my charity donation eReceipt be used for tax reduction purposes? For a temporary credit limit increase, you can request it via our hotline at +65 6-HSBC NOW (+65 64722 669). Can I activate more than one card at a time? You can store an unlimited number of Domestic payees, which cover Bill, BACS and CHAPS payments. You can onlylinkone HSBC account for each Proxy ID. You can link your HSBC issued credit card to your bank account by calling HSBC phone banking at (852) 2233 3000 or by visiting a HSBC branch in Hong Kong. For your security, the overseas daily withdrawal limit and overseas transfer limit for all ATM and credit cards is HKD0. Once setup, payments process automatically on a recurring basis, Set up Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments - ideal for payroll or vendor payments, Send instructions for payments to more than one party, Send international or domestic wire transfers online in over 30 currencies, Payment advising -- Send comprehensive payment information to your suppliers, business partners, and colleagues with this service, Multiple payment types supported domestically and internationally, Standard and customized reporting options in a variety of formats, Scheduled reports are downloaded at regular intervals of your choosing, Seven year archive of checks originated, deposited and returned, Secure platform based on multi-level security, Encrypted sessions ensure confidentiality of your data in transit, Industry standard infrastructure protection, including firewalls, ongoing security checks and vulnerability management, security event escalation and mitigation procedures, Mandatory secondary authentication for higher risk functions including system access, payment initiation and authorization, and system administration, Ability to control access for individual users, including type of transaction and dollar limit. HSBC Premier customers: Contact your Premier Relationship Manager to arrange an appointment. However, you will need to log on before making transactions or changing your settings. This information will also be shown on the confirmation screen after you have completed the payment. Integrated Hong Kong dollar current account - the last 3 digits of the account number are 001. However, you canuse a different HSBCaccount foreach separate Proxy ID. ClickingModify/Editallows you to change an existing or newly set up autoPay instruction. Once you have updated your contact details, your FPS registrations under your previous contact details will be deregistered. Real-time rates are available from Monday at 09:30 until Saturday at 05:00 Hong Kong Time, excluding bank holidays. Please check the lead-time with the merchant or recipient in question. In general, Hong Kong dollar/Renminbi transfers to other local banks can be done instantly . It will also appear on yourbank statement, but somedetails such as message to recipient will not be shown. Can I still use e-Transfer or Express Transfer for HKD and CNY transfers? Limits: Channel: Inactive Period: Payment limits for securities brokers, sports and leisure . Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your balance transfer. Alternatively, if you still want to amend the existing standing instruction, you can submit the changes using paper form, by visiting a branch, using the 'Chat with us' service in the HSBC HK App or by calling our customer support hotlines: Why was my standing instruction payment rejected? HSBC may offer to increase your credit card limit automatically, based on how responsibly you use your card. Apply on all cards. Then choose the bank code and enter the recipients bank account number and name. The GOP bill that passed the House on Wednesday would suspend the federal debt limit through March 31 or by $1.5 trillion, whichever comes first. You will also need to maintain sufficient funds in your Hong Kong dollar current account. If you have previously set upautopay instructions, they will automatically carry over to FPS. Many banks/ FPS participants may have imposed stricter controls to make sure the payee's name and bank account number match. Select "Add a New payee" tab on top left hand side and fill in the payee details. You can get the latest figures by reading ourBank Tariff Guide. It also lets you extend your business day by choosing to assign authorisers that work in different time zones than those who create the payment. Please remember that when you show a QR code to request payment, people might beable to see your mobile number or email address if you are using it as yourProxy ID. Depending on the destination country/region, the payment may arrive faster. Modification or deletion of existing autopay transactions will submit to merchant within 2 working days. How can I send and receive money using FPS? To give you more ATM network options when travelling abroad, apart from the current UnionPay ATM card, we have introduced an additional chip card that uses the PLUS network. For example, they will not process payments during holidays in mainland China, such as Labour Day and National Day. If you are not using the official name that the payee account is registered under to set up the standing instruction, the payment may be rejected. Please refer to the policy of the e-wallet. They can only connect to the primary account listed on the front of your card. This website is designed for use in the Channel Islands & Isle of Man. Lever News estimated that the company could reap as much as $213 million in tax savings. Which currencies don't have real-time exchange rates available for Global Money Transfers? . The limit cannot be increased except through downloading and print and completing and posting a form. International or foreign currency payments. You can top up your HSBC accounts up to the maximum daily transfer limit for each account top-up instruction linking to your same-name account maintained at other local banks. The amount will be confirmed on the Instruction Acknowledgement, which you will see in theHSBC Online Banking and HSBC HK Mobile Banking Appmessage centre. 1) Log on to your internet banking and select Pay or Transfer under Move money in My banking. You can log on to Personal Internet Banking and visit My banking > Daily payment and transfer limits > To non-registered accounts to check or adjust your daily limit for non-registered accounts. If the numbers do not match, the autopay will be rejected. Is it the same as before? In this case, the transfer will not be made. We're now using FPS to process your standing instruction payment to other local banks/ FPS participants. Do I need to include the country code when I am registering my mobile number? Can I use these networks with my new UnionPay ATM chip card? View account balance and transaction information online -- 24 hours a day. How do I set up or manage an autopay instruction? You'll receive a text message confirmation if you've registered for FPS with your mobile number, or by email if you used your email address, FPS Identifieror HKID. Unfortunately, recurring transfers cannot be set up using Proxy ID. How do I confirm my exchange rate for Global Money Transfers? We're here to help you. How do I register accounts for fund transfers? To apply for the PLUS card, Junior Pack account holders can call HSBC Premier on (852) 2233 3322 or visit any HSBC branch. Access your global and domestic accounts from HSBC or other financial institutions all with one secure online portal. Fees and charges differ depending on the type of transfer: * Note: Some banks may charge a fee for international transfers. We'll tell the overseas banks how you prefer to pay overseas charges. Transfer instructions are processed between 8.15am and 5.55pm, Monday to Friday, and 8.15am to 11.55am on Saturday, excluding Hong Kong public holidays. The exchange rates executed for future-dated transfers or transfers after cut off times (Monday to Friday 8:15am - 5:55pm, Saturday 8:15am - 11:55am, excluding public holidays) will be based on the exchange rate indicated by the bank on the day the instruction is effected. Yes, you can use the payment 'Reference' field. Please checkthe HSBC website orHSBC Online Banking pageof thecountry or regionyour account isin forthedetails. With our network of more than 50 countries and regions in supported currencies, you can make international transfers but enjoy a domestic experience. If you have not yet set the ATM transfer limit, you can activate via Personal Internet Banking and our branches in Hong Kong. account suffix 001 referred as current account) . Yes, it'sthe same as before:45 days including holidays. What is the cut-off time for telegraphic transfer in Renminbi? If you're a new user, you'll be guided throughregistering a default debit account and setting a daily small-value paymentlimit. That depends onyour payee'sreceiver. You'll be able to easily receive money when people key in your Proxy ID or scan your QR code. If you apply by phone, the processing time of your request will be two working days. Alternatively, you can check it in HSBC Online Banking by going to Register or view FPS registrations under the Pay & transfer menu, then select View FPS registrations at other banks to check the default receiving bank/ FPS participant of your Proxy ID. Telegraphic transfer has a local fee of HKD50 via mobile plus any third party charges from overseas banks. USA. Note: If you submit more than one transfer request in the same day, the available transfer limit will be your daily transfer limit less the amount of the transfer that you have already requested/made. The exchange rate indicated by the bank only applies to immediate transfers. Then enter the account number and account holder's name.). Why not? You can send transfer instructions whenever you like but requests received outside the times listed above are processed on the next business day. A local service charge will be applied to all global payments via outward telegraphic transfer. Will my account name appear on the recipient's account details? Alternatively, you can register for FPS via online banking. To use other currencies, you needtodoa transfervia account number. Please update the operating system on your device and download the latest version of the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app, then try again. Make sure you check the exchange rate before completing the transfer. The quickest and easiest way to request a credit limit increase is through Personal Internet Banking. Please go to "Pay & transfer > Manage payees / payments > View / delete future dated payments page on Online Banking, find "" symbol to the right of your instruction, then delete existing instruction and place a new one. PayMe from HSBC 24-hour Currency Exchange Renminbi Services Transfers and payments eCheque Services eStatement and eAdvice MPF Open a Hong Kong account Greater Bay Area Services Help and support Accessibility Ways to Bank HSBC HK App - Lite Mode Mobile Account Opening HSBC Online Banking Express Banking Important Notices Faster Payment System (FPS) How can I activate the overseas ATM daily transfer limit? * Set on the customer level i.e. It depends on thecountry or regionyour overseas account is located in. We strongly recommend that you check your Personal Internet Banking email on the actual transfer day to confirm the status of your transfer request. Eligibility for an HSBC Credit Card: An existing locally-issued primary credit card owned for at least 12 months. Transfers may also be subject to the other banks' respective limits. Alternatively, if HSBC doesn't offer an automatic increase, you can apply for an increase yourself. For example for some banks, both account number and account name are used to verify inward remittances. Participation in the Business First Product is subject to bank approval. *Global Transfers are transfers made between your globally-linked HSBC accounts. What should I do? Withdrawing cash at the participating merchant's point-of-sale terminals Yes, you will receive a notification. The estimated time for the transaction to be completed will be displayed on the review screen prior to you completing the payment. Please note thatpayeesbanksand any other banks used to send the transfer(both local and overseas) may impose additional charges, you can contact them directly about their fees. request to increase and/or decrease limits block/unblock your debit/credit card and report your debit/credit card lost or stolen To transfer other currencies, you need to do the transaction via 'Pay or transfer'. Please note that you can't undo this setting. Top up HSBC accounts via eDDA service is free of charge at HSBC. autoPay allows you to make payment regularly from an HSBC account to someone else. You can set up a new standing instruction (i.e. No problem, you can sign up using the app. With 'Pay or transfer' you can also send money internationally in Hong Kong dollars and other supported foreign currencies. What is the difference between 'Collection amount' and 'Maximum amount' in 'Manage autopay'? Itis mostly the same process, but instead of using the payee's account number, now you can use their mobile number, email addressor FPS Identifier, as long as they have already registered with FPS. The data on the microchip is much more difficult to steal and use for unauthorised transactions when compared to a magnetic stripe. The final charge settlement will be subject to the practice adopted by the overseas banks. Tell your payer to choose HSBC (bank code 004) as the receiving bank, and then enter your 10- or 12-digit HSBC account number. If yourpaymentissuccessful,you'll receive an SMS and emailnotification from us. Charities that support the eReceipt service are marked with a special indicator on the charity donation list. you open the door . Forselected merchants, you can transfer up to a limit of HKD400,000 daily via QR code, depending on your current non-registered account limit (for Internet/Mobile banking or across channels) and its remaining daily limit, whichever is lower. Yes, you can continue to use your current UnionPay ATM chip card even after we've issued your PLUS ATM chip card. 2)Choose which account you would like to transfer from and what type of transfer you want to make. However, if the payee's bank doesnot support FPS, we will still send the money via Express Transfer. These are considered transfers between your own accounts and so there are no limits. Your HSBC account(s) and same-name account(s) maintained at other local banks must be of the same currency. How to Change Online Banking Limit | HSBC Online Banking HSBC Malaysia 5.85K subscribers Subscribe 24K views 2 years ago Watch the tutorial video on how you can change internet banking. Remark: Some debiting banks might not support both of the currencies. Can I keep using my UnionPay ATM chip card if I apply for a PLUS ATM chip card? Online Banking payment limits Last updated 8 July 2020 Payments limits are subject to change and should be checked each time you make a payment. 1 HSBCnet features and functionality may vary by country. What is the service hour for using 'Top up HSBC accounts via eDDA' service? Please note, you will not be able to proceed if you make a payment that exceeds your limit via 'Pay with FPS' on the HSBC HK App's log on page. If you're an iOS user, make sure you've already enabled your biometric authentication on your device. Why do I need to re-register someone to 'My payees'? How do I cancel an autoPay instruction with a 'Pending Set Up' status? Learn about access on the go with HSBCnet Mobile, Access local and global tools with a single sign-on, View account balance and transaction information online -- 24 hours a day, Access your global and domestic accounts from HSBC or other financial institutions all with one secure online portal, Online payments available in USD or foreign currency. You can quote the exchange rate at anytime. What is the maximum ATM daily withdrawal limit for the HSBC Premier Junior Pack Cash Card or Cash Card Beneficiary Card? Will I receive any notification after submitting different instructions with 'Top up HSBC accounts via eDDA'? mobile number, email address, FPS identifier) or bank account to add them to 'My payees' via 'Other local payees/FPS' on the Pay & Transfer tab. *Other payments are payments to your own accounts held with other banks, and to family, friends or organisations not in our payee look-up or standard list on online banking. cover all card types owned by the customers both credit and debit cards. In addition, there is a one-time processing fees 2.5% (subject to a min of INR250) applicable. Does it incur any charges if I send money to another bank account via FPS? Yes, your payments count towards your small-value payment limit, which is shared across other payment methods via HSBC HK Mobile Banking app or Personal Internet Banking website. LIMITS/FEES MONTHLY MAINTENANCE . Your QR code can only be scanned by mobile apps that support FPS. How can I set up standing instruction via internet banking? Does the QR code in 'Show my FPS QR code' function work with non-FPS QR code scanners? WASHINGTON This week's vote by House Republicans to couple deep spending cuts with an agreement to raise the debt limit for one year has put President Biden on . Quick Transfer only allows same-currency transactions, so you can send HKD to HKD accounts or CNY to CNY accounts. Simply click theDetailsbutton, then clickCancel. Click on 'Credit Limit Increase'. The UK's biggest discount supermarkets are increasingly eyeing a new market of their own; several employers have signed up to a pension scheme which could see them pay in 7% of your salary; and . For details on the benefits of our integrated accounts or to open an account, call Customer Services on (852) 2233 3000 or visit any HSBC branch in Hong Kong. conducts insurance business as HSBC Securities Insurance Services. Please also ensure that you have sufficient funds in the debiting bank account before submitting your top-up instruction at HSBC. You can check the information box at the bottom of your screen or before you confirm your payment to double check the charges required. A Republican bill to raise the debt limit and slash government funding passed the House after 11th hour tweaks won over a group of GOP holdouts. Make your payments more secure in HSBCnet by specifying the number of users required to authorise a payment, as well as the combinations of user levels for differing values of payments. HSBC do specify the transfer limits in their T&Cs, unlike Tesco who also have an unpublished limit which their T&Cs dont mention . However, other banks may have different charging policies. Registration is almost instant. How will I know if I have successfully registered for FPS? What are the fees and charges for Global Money Transfers? The UnionPay ATM chip card and PLUS ATM chip card look similar. Please advise your payer to choose HSBC (bank code 004) as the payees bank or receiving bank, then enter your 10- or 12-digit HSBC account number in the payee account number field. amount, start date, frequency, repeats), verify details and confirm. Australia. ng a Hong Kong mobile number, the country code will be prefilled. ET. If you don't have an ATM PIN for your credit card, you can apply for a new PIN at a branch or through Personal Internet Banking. If I see the payment failure error message multiple times, what can I do? Can I use FPS when I am outside of Hong Kong? You can transfer funds to HSBC accounts and to accounts held with other banks, both in Hong Kong and overseas. Making Hong Kong dollar/Renminbi transfers to most of the banks in Hong Kong is free*. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. In that case, you would end up withdrawing cash from your credit card account and incur a cash advance fee. Can I save them to 'My payees'? What does the Make a transfer function under 'FPS' on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app let me do? When I make a payment to someone at another bank, will they receive a notification? You'll be asked to verify your payment details and authorise the paymentwith your biometric authentication or your Mobile Security Key password. Click the 'Move Money' button from your Transaction summary screen on the right. The Credit Cards servicing website will open. All other HSBC customers: Call 1300 88 1388 ( +603 8321 5400 if you are overseas). With a standing instruction you don't need to make repeated individual payments yourself. What are the fees for withdrawing cash with my ATM card in Hong Kong and abroad? How do I request a credit limit increase? It will be available 24/7, free of charge* andcoveringparticipating local banks andfinancial institutes with StoredValue Facility (SVF) licenses. No matter transferring money to a local oran overseas account, you can select the currency you wish to transfer funds from the currencylist when you place the transfer instructions.