Make sure you pin this post to your favorite crafty board on Pinterest! You will want it to remain on a flat surface during this time and keep it away from any dust and debris (which will permanently adhere to your tumbler). But what about the result? It has helped. The Country Chic Cottage is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You just need to know the basics and gain some experience with the medium. I recommend hand washing your stainless sublimation mugs! If you love sublimation, make sure to check out my post on how to sublimate on shirts and hat sublimation. I always lint roll my tumblers and mugs before adding sublimation. You can embed just about anything in resin. Do you have to buy specifically 30oz sublimation wraps or can use buy 20oz wraps and enlarge them to fit a 30oz tumbler? ! 500ml Sublimation Cola Can Double wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Case of 30Pk Tumblerbulk (2) From $5.70 100pcs Shrink Wrap for Sublimation Tumblers, Sublimation Shrink Wrap Suitable for Making Sublimation Tumblers, Cups, Mugs, in The Oven Tumblerbulk (5) $13.09 Absolutely beautiful tumblers!! From there, . Im sure you can also use heat presses that have mug accessories, or a mug press, but I dont have either so I cant say for sure how to use those! in my Cricut Mug Press. I am using the JTrans Sublimation Oven from Heat Transfer Warehouse. For just a few dollars you can instantly download a template or even have a printed sublimation sent to your house. After the three minutes, I rotated the tumbler about 3 inches with my gloves on and pressed down the lever again. After an hour or two, the epoxy should be set enough that you can remove the tape from the top and bottom. However, if you follow todays instructions, you wont have any problems! Lint got on the the finally drying, I tried to get it off and messed up the epoxy resin. If youre using Microsoft Publisher and have an Epson sublimation printer, go to Printer Properties Quality More Settings Increase Quality. I used the straight wall ones so that my Cricut mug press would give an even press on each side. You can also use Cricut Infusible Ink since it is a sublimation ink. Most importantly. Printers, Tools, & Materials for the Dye Sublimation Technique. I put on the tape with the gloves on and got some lint under my tape, lol! The best sublimation printers are continuous inkjet printers, like Epson SureColor, the Sawgrass SG500, and HP Stitch S500. Plus now that I have the Cricut mug press, I knew I could figure out how to press a tumbler with it! Hello, my name is Amy, and welcome to my little slice of the internet. var cdown65466844 = moment.tz('2023-05-02 00:00:00', 'America/Chicago'); I did make a few of these 20 oz skinny sublimation tumblers as gifts, but I think Im going to keep a couple too! In general, sublimation works best on white or light-colored synthetic fabrics like polyester or nylon. Spin It Tumbler Spinner From We R Memory Keepers, Adding Resin To Your DIY Epoxy Tumblers With Glitter. You can indirectly sublimate on a cotton garment by pressing a heat transfer vinyl. Are you excited to learn more about this fascinating, popular craft? Resource Library. These tumblers are seriously SO easy and fun to make! VAT: NL858147877B01, Your data is securely handled by our partners, The Creative Fabrica website uses cookies to make your online experience easier and better. They each get used quite a bit in my craft room. You can always shop my Amazon storefront of my favorite sublimation supplies too! You can also shim the base of the Spin It to level the tumbler if needed. Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates. Huge fan of Teckwrap matte 001 vinyl . I have made a ton of Sublimation Mugs, and I have been excited to try Tumblers! So its not a big deal to take your tumbler and put it in the tumbler press for the indicated time. Our Sites . After about the 3rd or 4th tumbler, Im about ready to take a break. Your email address will not be published. Make sure it is both tight on the machine and level. Tumblers used for sublimation must have a polyester coating that binds with the sublimation ink during the heating process. Design what you want on your tumbler. This paint does have a tendency to sag when drying, so you can either put it on your Spin It or turn it occasionally as it dries. How to create a start to finish full wrap of a sublimation tumbler. Once you are done sanding, thoroughly clean the entire surface (rubbing alcohol is good for this). In just a little bit, you will be making resin tumblers for yourself and all of your friends! Did you find any issue using infusible ink sheet to wrap the tumbler or some problem with the result? It does work better for small designs (instead of a full wrap), so depending on your design, the Mug Press could work very well! So I put the tumbler in the press upside down with the taped side up against the teal plate and put the Teflon sheets on the backside and pressed for 3 minutes. If you do not have access to a sublimation printer, you can still follow the instructions here using either a pre-printed sublimation print, a design created with sublimation pens or markers, or a design cut using Infusible Ink Sheets from Cricut or a similar product. Lets talk about some of them now. DIY Paper Flower Wall Art: Mason Jars & Vases, My free sublimation designs (available in my, get the password at the bottom of this post). }); A look at the household hacks that will save your knitting sanity. You have inspired me to try to make my own. If you are on a desktop hover over the top left of the image below and if you are on a phone simply tap on the image and a PIN It button will pop up to click on! Right after cleaning the tumbler, its printing time! Yes, you can epoxy over a sublimation tumbler. The 20 oz skinny tumblers are not wide enough to fully fit the Cricut mug press. Bulk is great if you want to add them to your small business, but not for casual crafters. For this scripture tumbler, I used this Infusible Ink and a file I found in Cricut Access. . After about the 3rd or 4th tumbler, Im about ready to take a break. Once your tumbler is painted and dry, brush on a nice and even coat of the Glitterific. In Cricut Design Space, I added a square, unlocked it, and made it 9.3 inches wide by 8.2 in height. This is extremely important if your design has text or is a one-way design. Alexa, set timer for 3 minutes! Did you know that you can make your own DIY photo coasters? But, I do have a question..can I put a 3rd coat of resin on the tumbler? Place the wrap over your tumbler and use a heat gun (set on low) to shrink the wrap to fit the tumbler. From sublimation papers, Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper, Inkjet Printable Sticker Vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, adhesive craft vinyl, and plenty of printing accessories, TeckWrap Craft is your printing partner! Then comes sanding it down with some water and wet sandpaper. When making sublimation projects, you need a high consistent heat source. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links (purple text). You're welcome and encouraged to link to JenniferMaker.com or use a single image with a brief description to link back to any post. You will not be able to grab a tumbler at the dollar store like you can for other DIY methods. However, I am obsessed with the Glitterific paint! Required fields are marked *, document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a5b53d52ccd8722e11f4905e4b44c2a0" );document.getElementById("h9293d010f").setAttribute( "id", "comment" );Comment *. I think it stands out much more! I havent done a tumbler tutorial in a while and I knew once the Cricut mug press came out, I needed to figure out a way to make sublimation tumblers with it! I like canva.com, befunky.com or adobe illustrator or photoshop. Flip, or mirror, your design. Ever since glitter tumblers exploded into the craft world a couple of years ago, tumblers have been an ongoing trend! There are other places where you can buy blank tumblers, but most only offer bulk sets. I also give you a few design tips when you are just starting out with making sublimation . . This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. _Making sublimation tumblers can be done in a few different ways at home! Lets make a few stainless steel tumblers in my sublimation oven. Sublimation Tumblers, MAFYE 6pack 20 oz Skinny Straight Tumbler with Straw Lids, Sublimation Shrink Wrap & Tumbler Care Cards Sublimation Blanks Product Stainless Steel Tumbler for Mug Press, Gift Box Such good quality! With unique insights drawn from more than a decade of creating and selling resin jewelry worldwide, this course is from an Amazon best-selling author on the topic. After cutting out the sides, get your sublimation tumbler, and try to measure the sublimation design against it to see if the size correctly fits, or if the size is the way you want it. Even one 30oz could be different than another. And the back and forth isnt good for my attention span. It can be tricky to heat the entire tumbler evenly. . You will want it to continue to cure without touching any surface. With a converted inkjet printer, you can print photos, graphics, or anything else that can be normally printed. 2023, Angie Holden The Country Chic Cottage. . Then I aligned the tape/butcher paper lines with the front edge of the mug plate. . The concept is super simple, but this product really is indispensable when making DIY epoxy cups. Is that true? FREEBIES: Required fields are marked *. Your basic choices are: Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, which will require a cutting machine like a Cricut or Silhouette to cut detailed designs. One thing I learned about the Mug Press is that it is important to wrap your tumbler with a couple of layers of butcher paper over the design. This makes sublimation tumblers perfect for gifts or even for small businesses. With the low overhead expense of materials and plenty of sublimation blanks available, you can offer different products and services especially if you want to enter the printing business. Or I also have some great free faith SVG files to use! is all of the above. Well, I have all of the instructions as well as tips and tricks for using epoxy resin. Then, just brush on a nice and even coat of the Glitterific. Want to watch the process of making an epoxy tumbler? You can even get attachments to interchange on some of these. But what happens when you are making tumblers for a whole softball team? . Was it easier to make than you thought? Ive been having a lot of fun working with epoxy resin lately, as you can probably tell by checking out my Resin Fishbowl Necklace and Resin Coasters projects, just to name a couple. The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome yall to my little corner of the internet. Also, if you are new to CDS, make sure to check out my series of Cricut Design Space 101 tutorials to get started. Let's apply the first coat of epoxy. I havent tried it with the tapered ones, so take caution if you end up getting those. Of course, dont forget your printing partners. They were reasonably priced and the company had a few different metallic colors plus the white sublimation tumbler blanks. SOCIAL:NEW Accountability Group: https://www.simplysallie.com/shop-1COME JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP! Never skip this step! This can mean turning it every few minutes for at least an hour or two. To do this, youll need to add a second coat to your epoxy tumbler to complete the project. Get 10 downloads 100%, Household Finds That Will Help With Your Knitting, Creative Fabricas Mothers Day Promo Giveaway, Make These Funny Bathroom Signs Using Reverse Canvas, 4.99/month, billed as 59/year (normal price 348), Discounted price valid forever - Renews at 59/year, Access to millions of Graphics, Fonts, Classes & more, Personal, Commercial and POD use of files included, How to Make Tumblers in a Sublimation Oven, Add any additional elements you would like to the design. Follow along as I know that you will learn a new skill and have a ton of fun doing it! Now the reveal! . For epoxy? I saw a YouTube video saying you cannot do a full wrap on a tumbler that needs multiple presses with an infusible ink sheet, only with sublimation paper. Create a Store . On your photo editing software, may it be Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Publisher, print out the design on your sublimation paper. Here are a few that I have used over the years and how I feel they work with epoxy cups: Yes, if you dont want to purchase the Turn It, you can definitely make your own! I used a stir stick to push the resin around to make sure I had complete coverage. If you have a sublimation printer or converted one as I do, then printing anything out at home is easy peasy. Step 4: Cut Out the Sides of the Printed Sublimation Sheet, Step 7: Place the Sublimation Paper on the Tumbler. I dont I dont own the photo; it was for personal use. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. After the entire tumbler has completely cooled off, you can add epoxy or even glitter around it. By using a sublimation oven, you can easily and quickly create custom items that are perfect for any occasion. Wait for the oven to warm up. I show you everything you need, and step by step details to make seamless tumblers!-HPN Tumbler press: https://shrsl.com/370q3-20 oz tumblers (use code 9PSM8 at checkout to save) : https://www.jpplus.com/20oz-stainless-steel-tumbler-with-straw-lid?sku=DW250SS-EA__________________* Product links for everything I use on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/simplysallie*Want your first 40 shop listings on Etsy for free? Please note that some products used may be given to The Country Chic Cottage free of charge. Can you sublimate tumblers with Cricut Mug Press? You can adjust the speed on the Spin It as well as the holder for the tumbler itself. Love the pictures for illustration. You can customize these to virtually anything you want. It is simply a tumbler turner with a motor. var cdown33063395 = moment.tz('2023-05-02 00:00:00', 'America/Chicago'); & I absolutely love the protective sheet! To show your appreciation, you can add this article to your favorites or share it. ): 9PSM8* Where I get my fonts: https://fontbundles.net/ka-designs/715162-farmhouse-font-bundle-handwritten-fonts-for-crafte?ref=5riGLR . That coating will make them compatible with sublimation. A heat press is great if you have the space for it and would like to produce a lot of sublimated cups. Again, just to be on the safe side, I wrapped two pieces of butcher paper around the tumbler and taped it on. For example, in a traditional oven the settings are 400 degrees for about 15 minutes. Help Center . To keep your tumbler in great shape and looking its best, only handwash it. The 4 Best Dye Sublimation Printers for Beginners Compared! You'll need to press the top and bottom half of the tumbler. If you have a full sublimation design, make sure the sublimation paper is tightly wrapped around the tumbler. Remember that the time and temperature settings may vary depending on the sublimation tumbler you have. Do you love this epoxy tumbler and want more ideas for working with epoxy resin? I have a course that will help you to master epoxy resin and give you the confidence you need to tackle this project and so much more. Use a photo software to design for sublimation paper or Cricut design space to use Infusible Ink. Stainless steel tumblers make perfect gifts and can be a good product for craft shows and markets. . This class goes beyond making a few projects. Then once again, rotate the mug 3 inches and press again for 3 minutes so the entire circumference of the lower half of the tumbler is pressed. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. There is nobacksiesin sublimating, once youve sublimated on a surface, its permanent. Then every minute, rotate the cup 1/4 turn until all sides have been heated. After three minutes, I rotated about 3 inches again and did my final press. Sublimation only works on certain types of materials, so it is important to select the right items for the desired results. This is where the fun part comes in! It uses two products you might not be familiar with 2 part epoxy resin and printable tattoo paper. . It's easy to weed & it's very sticky! You can find these online at Amazon, different craft stores like Micheals or Joann, or from vendors who specialize in heat transfer products. to take the tumbler out and flip it over. Next, add the tumbler to the turner. Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Using a marbling technique, you can turn cheap, foam pumpkins into beautiful fall decorations for your home. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Make sure to follow the Start Here guide. Once your glitter is dry, you can remove the painters tape and get ready to add your epoxy resin. You get thirty video lessons to give you clear directions on how to make resin jewelry you can confidently share and sell. It is possible to convert a used printer, but a brand new printer is easier and should produce better results. To find compatible substrates (a fancy word we use that means blank), youll need to search for sublimation compatible products. This is so I know what section I have pressed! But I still love it! Or can go for a full sublimation wrap design. But, you will have a better experience when creating tumblers. Of course, dont forget your printing partners,TeckWrap Craftfor your printing needs. Currency USD . I used one coat all over my tumbler, and it came out perfectly. Your vinyl is not going anywhere. It takes about 10-15 minutes for the printer to initialize everything. Just remember that if there are words or anything directional, youll want to flip it (or mirror it) before you print it. However, some dark-colored fabrics can also be used if they are treated with a special coating that allows for sublimation printing. In this sublimation tumblers for beginners tutorial, we will be only using the Cricut mug press. That is where the Spin It comes in. Stubby from, Mermaid Kids Tumbler Wrap Pack from Creative Fabrica, Software to size your print (Ill be using Adobe Illustrator. Feel free to pin on Pinterest! Leave any unused resin in the cup and set it to the side. It does take some special equipment, but the results are very reliable. Hi and Welcome to DKdesigns! The major requirement is that you have a new inkjet printer that you can fill with sublimation ink. Once its all weeded, I trimmed the plastic backing edge off one of the sides so that they dont overlap. Save the How to Make Sublimation Tumblers tutorial to your favorite Pinterest Board. For hobby or personal projects, that is a fun way to experiment with items not usually found through vendors. All of which you will learn in this post. How would you instruct a recipient of these cups to wash them? If you want to Print your Own Sublimation Transfers, its way easier than you think! Set a timer for 1 minute and start at the tape seam holding your butcher paper to the tumbler. I love your step-by-step-step explanations and beautiful images! Note: I used 800 grit. There really are tons of ways to get a sublimation tumbler made! You can convert an inkjet printer to sublimation! It must be free of dust, dirt, and even fingerprints. Best of all, it doesn't cost you any more! If there are unwanted marks on the design itself, dont even bother using the sublimation paper. How hard is to get started in sublimation? Im Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. Im a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. For all sublimation prints, always mirror your design. I love the Cactus Makes Perfect design. Trending Post: Laser cut Valentine's Day card! Apply transfer tape to add a vinyl design to the outside of your glitter tumbler. There are also different types of sublimation tumblers. Add a second coat to your epoxy tumbler to seal the vinyl and complete the project. Epoxy resin I would recommend doing a few small projects with this before you jump into making a tumbler. Every week we release new premium Graphics for free, some available for a limited time only. . Just know that once you use one of these devices, you CANNOT use it for food. Remember, that the print output of your printer is out of your control. Can you use a convection oven to sublimate tumblers? Often when we add vinyl to projects, we cant seal it. Follow these steps: Remember to only use stainless steel sublimation tumblers for this process. No. The product was good its just the level of reflection is kinda poor. so make sure to have gloves!) Step-By-Step Guide on How to Make Sublimation Tumblers Step 1: Create Your Design Step 2: Resize the Design Step 3: Print Out the Design Step 4: Cut Out the Sides of the Printed Sublimation Sheet Step 5: Turn on the Heat Press Machine Step 6: Clean the Tumbler Step 7: Place the Sublimation Paper on the Tumbler Step 8: Printing Time! You can seal the vinyl on an epoxy tumbler! Let us know. To be honest, the colors are not as vivid as compared to heat press sublimation tumblers. Do you have the castle one up as a tutorial? You can now add a vinyl design to the outside of your glitter tumbler. I just want to add a cheat glitter on top. I have also read that people have experienced overheating even when using the butcher paper. Also, if you have used Cricut Infusible Ink sheets, you have used a form of sublimation! However, you cannot use other regular tumblers for sublimation. Print out your design (flipped or mirror if there are words or directional images) on a sublimation printer with sublimation paper. Drag and drop the backgrounds you will use into your Silhouette Studio artboard. I love using my 16 x 16 clamshell press for adding sublimation designs to shirts, table cloths, hoodies, and other large items. Now its time to add the epoxy resin to seal your tumblers! Yes, you should always mirror sublimation transfers. |. Always MIRROR the design! full step-by-step video on how to make sublimation tumblers. Recipes or instructions to make alcohol inks, Gesso, stencils, and stamps. If you are using an electronic cutting machine to cut transfer sheets, a SVG file will work best with Cricut Design Space, and a DXF file with free versions of Silhouette Studio. Thumb marks may leave on the stainless steel tumbler thats why you always have to clean the whole surface. Which one is your favorite? You can either create your own design or find one online. Now to move on and do the same steps to press the top half of the skinny tumbler. Also, make it a habit to cut the corners of a sublimation paper. I am a blogger and stay-at-home mom who loves crafts, home decor, and everything on a budget! Just follow the same process you used to add the first coat. Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce: 70114412 Once the logo side was done, I opened the press then used my heat resistant gloves (it will be hot!! We won't send you spam. Although many people are hesitant to use epoxy resin in their crafting projects, the process is actually really simple and creates incredible projects you just cant create any other way. Thats why if you intend to sublimate on tumblers, its recommended to use a tumbler press, not a standalone mug press. Measure and mix your resin according to the package directions. So how do you sublimate on tumblers using the convection oven? I have seen a lot of tutorials making sublimation tumblers in convection ovens, but I didnt want to buy a separate oven to make them. Note down the three measurements. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. And if you are a fan of personalized tumblers, make sure to check out our glitter tumbler tutorial and etch tumbler post. I found some awesome sublimation tumbler blanks on Amazon, so I decided to take the leap. How to create a start to finish full wrap of a sublimation tumbler. Learn how to create a stunning marbling effect by using epoxy resin. Filed Under: Cricut Cricut Explore Cricut Joy Cricut Maker Handmade Gifts, By: Angie Holden|January 20, 2023| 12 Comments. I ordered most of the pastel colors & I love every single color! Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day! Make your own resin tumbler today and show off your love of glitter and all things pink (or your favorite color)! . Learn all about how to sublimate a tumbler with two different materials! You can turn a blank sublimation tumbler into a gorgeous project or gift that everyone will love. Pull your design tight, trying to line up the seam. So keep that in mind if you are using colored tumbler blanks! Roughly how much of the epoxy resin are you using for one coat? I want the edges to line up but if there is plastic in the way it will cause problems. When cool, remove the shrink sleeve and sublimation paper. They are either stand alone or will be a tumbler sized attachment for a larger press. Put the tumbler on the turner and make sure it fits tightly. Coastal Business Supplies and Stainless Steel Depot are great places to start. Check out all of my craft tutorials on my blog, https://leapoffaithcrafting.com! If you are familiar with epoxy resin and how to use it, making these will be a breeze! Also if you make a project using any of the tips in this article please tag, Get access to all 7,153,517 designs. Note: If you love resin projects and want more inspiration, check out my DIY Wood Coasters, Summer Wreath with USA Cutout, and Donut Necklace and Earrings projects! Send your design to print on your sublimation printer. There is one linked above in the supply list that I recommend. DIY Shadow Box Frames: Affordable Paper Picture Frames for Your Projects! 2023 Teckwrap Craft. After an hour or two, the epoxy should be set up enough that you can remove the tape from the top and bottom. For reference, in this tutorial we will be using a 12 x 12 artboard. Although the Cricut Mug Press comes with a preset time and temperature, there is actually a way tomanually change the factory settings. Sublimation Printing for Beginners: Step by Step Tutorial! for your printing needs. Or you can purchase wholesale sublimation tumblers online like on Amazon if you plan to make some money out of it. Repeat again for the top half of the tumbler, pressing three different times if you have a full wrap. The , Sublimation tumblers (Im using 10 oz. Related Post: Make Sublimation Mugs with Cricut Mugs & Infusible Ink Markers. Resin paperweights are so cool and fun. Thats good enough! The same process applies if you want to make a sublimation mug. . With in canva.com, I opened a project by setting custom dimensions. Note: Be careful to leave a lip at the top for your mouth to come in contact with because most paints are not food safe even though they are non-toxic (see the green tape on my tumbler?). From sublimation papers, Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper, Inkjet Printable Sticker Vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, adhesive craft vinyl, and plenty of printing accessories, TeckWrap Craft is your printing partner! Can you epoxy over a sublimation tumbler? It doesnt have to be an expensive one. skinny tumblers!) Turn the Spin It on and start spinning at a low speed. Really easy to weed and applies beautifully. Slide the shrink sleeve over the tumbler and use the heat gun to shrink, The goal is to shrink the sleeve so that it draws the prints as close to the tumbler as possible, Be careful not to overheat or heat too close to the sleeve, Set your sublimation oven to 195 degrees CELSIUS for 7 minutes. Unsubscribe at any time. You can indirectly sublimate on a cotton garment by pressing a heat transfer vinyl. Here are a couple of great resources that offer Sublimation Designs: To design your Tumbler to print, I suggest that you use Adobe Photoshop. You can do this using a string or thread. I have FREE sublimation designs and more tutorials! In case this happens, your printer needs to be maintained properly. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own. If otherwise, then youre good to go. Please enter your username or email address. I lint rolled my tumbler and then put a piece of heat resistant tape on the side that had some left over plastic backing so that once I got them together I had tape ready to push down. All Rights Reserved. Yes, always mirror when printing out tumbler sublimation designs, or for any sublimation crafts for that matter including shirts or ref magnets. If you come to think of it, sublimating tumblers on a convection oven is a much faster option as compared to a standalone tumbler press machine because you can fit several tumblers in convection at a time. }); jQuery('#digital-item-countdown-33063395').countdown(cdown33063395.toDate(), function (event) { The template is a little bit trickier with the tapered tumblers too, so if you are a beginner, you might want to stick to the straight sided sublimation tumblers. #canva #sublimation #heatpressIn this video tutorial, I show you how to design a wrap for a 10oz lowball sublimation tumbler with the Canva app. Yes, you can use a convection oven to sublimate on tumblers. Graduation 2023 Tumbler, Add Your Own Text, Add Your Own Name, Senior 2023 Tumbler, 20oz Skinny Tumbler, Watercolor Design, Graduation Wrap, Graduation Gift . Pre-Printed Sublimation Transfer purchased from Etsy or another vendor.