Click the red close button, and take your inverted scroll wheel for a test drive. Click the Three Lines on top of each other in the top right of the screen. If youre currently using a mouse train effect and youre experiencing mouse lagging on Windows 11, follow the instructions below to take care of the issue: Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box. Doing so will reduce the gap between the encoder coil and the scroll wheel hub, which will keep the scroll wheel stable. If you want to use both scroll wheel reset and double edit binds you will need a way to rebind your scroll wheel to the same key as your edit key. that one should loosen the wheel and tighten it also for the free scroll and normal scrolling. NOTE: If you prefer, you can edit the list of DPI values to the left of the graph from 200-12000. Click ''Trackpad.'' Navigate to the ''Scroll & Zoom'' tab. Do comment below if you found this useful, and to discuss further the same. Unfortunately this will only work with mice and possibly keyboards with a driver. In order to test the middle button of your mice, navigate your cursor inside the mouse model on this page and hit the center button. Click the dropdown box next to Smooth scrolling, and click Enabled. Sometimes the most comfortable settings for one type of device are not the best for the other. My mouse wheel scrolls way too fast. 5. one notch = one switch. So whenever I make a fast movement with my mouse, the wheel smacks either left or right which is audible. can i make my scroll wheel less sensitive? If your browser is out of date, try updating it. Your access to this page has been blocked. I'll post back if I can get it to work. RELATED: How to Scroll the Command Prompt Window with the Keyboard. Then, unplug any other connections, unscrew any screws, and take out the scroll wheel. I recently got a new mouse, and it's good and all, except for the scroll wheel. how to change scroll wheel sensitivity fortnite, Industrial Area: Lifting crane and old wagon parts, how to make hot tamales with aluminum foil, medial meniscal extrusion: detection, evaluation and clinical implications, mobile homes for rent in osceola county, fl, the reserve club aiken, sc membership cost. Back button (left side of mouse where thumb sits) - crouch. Reset Building Edit. You can change touchpad settings to turn the touchpad on and off, reverse scrolling direction, turn gestures on and off, and more. two of the three machines i work on have this problem when i'm zipping around, paning and zooming with my scroll wheel, it will zoom to extents. At the top of the screen, click the gear icon to view Game settings. Heres how to turn mouse acceleration off: Type mouse settings into your Windows search bar. Reconnect the mouse. Select the Pointer Options tab. Go to Devices. Naved Jaffrey Wife, Look for Hardware and Devices, click it and follow the on-screen instructions. In this Windows 11 guide, we will walk you through the steps to customize the scrolling settings on your laptop or desktop computer. Reply. Step 1: Go to your PC's Mouse settings. How do I change touchpad scroll settings Windows 10? With mouse software eg: Razer Synapse this can be done easily. 4. #2 Select the button you prefer to program with the Sensitivity stage up/down and click it. Epic has the tools and resources to help you create everything from a lifelike Metahuman to a thrilling Fortnite Creative experience, you could even an entire game of your own in the Unreal Engine. Check Out ws Mouse Settings for Gaming. If you continue to be blocked, please send an email tosecruxurity@sizetedistrict.cVmwom with: https://www.askdavetaylor.com/how-to-adjust-mouse-scroll-wheel-sensitivity-windows-10/, Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.3 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1 X-Middleton/1, A summary of what you were doing and why you need access to this site. In Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. right click and select uninstall device. I get the 3 lines at a time/screen at a time. when i'm working on a drawing that's 1,000 ft across in model space, this becomes a royal pain trying to get back to where i was or where i was heading. You only have to unplug and plug back in your mouse for this to take effect. However, if you don't want to take that route, you can fix the encoder and the loose scroll wheel yourself. You can also make these changes from the Registry Editor. This issue is simple to resolve; simply adjust the mouse's scrolling speed via Control Panel instead of . Shan Abdul is a Senior Writer at MUO. Go to control panel> device manager go to mouse and double click when it opens and show mouse device right click and select uninstall device press control> alt> delete rapidly on sign on screen press tab key until it reaches bottom right of screen on the power icon press enter use up down arrows to select restart press enter It shows a large picture of a controller. To change how the mouse buttons work To change how the mouse pointer looks Open the dropdown box and select Sensitivity Stage Up or Sensitivity Stage Down. Open the Settings menu by pressing the Windows key, + I. Click on Devices. To flip the scrolling behavior, follow these steps: Select SketchUp > Preferences. Once here, open the Devices section, highlighted here: After this window comes up,select the Mouse and Touchpad tab, where you should see the following window: Its in this window youll find a sliding scale that you can useto change how many lines the scroll wheel will skip at a time for every notch it scrolls through. You should be able to change the scroll wheel sensitivity when you use the scroll wheel with the hotbar so if you would like it fast you could scroll faster or if you think scrolling through the items with the scroll wheel is sorta annoying they could make it so they can only use the numbers to This tech YouTuber gave himself the best of both worlds in Fortnite with controller aim assist and scroll-wheel reset. Learn How To Change Mouse & Scroll Sensitivity In Minecraft with this short tutorial. How To Use Scroll Wheel To Switch Weapon's. Once this is done, you need to enter the sensitivity value of your previously selected game. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Recommended Mouse Sensitivity Settings. Even for basic tasks like scrolling through webpages, the mouse feels more natural as it has been around for a long time. This can be really helpful and also apply to battle royale games as well. Always updated for Fortnite. Click on the Program Settings tab and find Fortnite. A lot of games use the mouse wheel scroll to switch between items or slots, like switching guns in an fps or switching toolbar slots in Minecraft. Disassemble the Mouse Casing. Have a look around if you're looking to upgrade your setup, and you can even look at our best gaming mouse guide if you have specific budgets you want to One of the first things that we notice is the editing style that Saevid plays with. . Adjust your mouse sensitivity according to your preference, then click Apply on the bottom right. Open the Activities overview and start typing Mouse & Touchpad. Scroll wheel down - reload/consume. Additionally, replacing the encoders is far more cost-effective than replacing the entire mouse, so it's the best option. Hold the left mouse button down and move your mouse 2-3 inches. How do I fix the scroll wheel in fortnite? However, if you feel it needs tuning, you can set the number of lines to roll at a time or specify to roll one screen with a single roll. Windows Central is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. The registry path is in there. Readers like you help support MUO. After you've done that, reassemble the mouse and test it. You can also change the scroll wheel speed from the Control Panel, for which you will need to follow these steps: By default, you will see that the value is set to 3. After you click this, the following window should automatically pop up. On the Logitech software it displays DPI shift & DPI down as the right & left wheel. Replace the old encoder with the new one; hopefully, it will fix the problem. So if you want to turn off the mouse acceleration than do the following things: - Go to your windows search bar and type mouse settings there. Is this even possible? Two ways of using the Sensitivity Stage Up/Down feature. California Roof Style, Note: If you go to Control Panel and open Mouse settings, the scroll will be reset to the default of 3 lines Alternatively open regedit and navigate your way to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop look in the right hand pane for WheelScrollLines. Once you are on the mouse window, go to the "CUSTOMIZE" tab. In the Mouse Wheel Style area, select the Invert checkbox. Razer is a popular brand that is well-known in the gaming mouse world. I can now pretty reliably switch just one slot on Minecraft or one weapon in BF. The chunky wheel was solid and robust, but a click of a gear switch and long, early noughties blogrolls flowed across my screen like the Nile, free and full of Subscribe. Novice. To do so, click the Settings icon from Windows 10 Start Menu, or press the Windows + I keyboard shortcut to open the app. control 'z' gets close, but it's aggravting. Faze Cloak, Fortnite Streamer. Fortnite BR University is a community dedicated to helping both new and veteran players alike improve and learn by providing a medium to discuss and share ideas and strategies, ask questions, post tutorials and guides, and more! It just scrolls too fast. Once youve found the sweet spot for your scroll wheel, hit Apply, and youre done. Step 3: Set Polling Rate to Maximum. How to Change Keybinds in Fortnite Open up the menu by clicking on the three vertical lines button in the upper left-hand corner from You can set up to five. Cookie Notice Share Improve this answer Follow i use the Redragon Impact M908 mouse. He is also collaborating with other Misfits Gaming members, such as Sceptic, Famhood, Heads, and ops. Chris Stobing is a writer and blogger from the heart of Silicon Valley. and our Click the Wheel tab, and then do one of the following: To set the number of lines the screen will scroll for each notch of mouse wheel movement, under Vertical Scrolling, select The following number of lines at a time, and then enter the number of lines you want to scroll in the box. FaZe Clan Mongraal settings and setup, including CFG, crosshair, viewmodel, sensitivity and more. At the top of the screen, click the gear icon to view Game settings. An ill-fitting scroll wheel can easily ruin your gaming experience (or work productivity). Select the 'General' tab, and under that, you will find your sensitivity settings. The mouse scroll wheel usually jumps up and down when you need to update drivers or adjust the wheel settings. would help if you post what mouse you are using and did you install the software for it? Click on the 'Eye' icon on the top right corner, click on 'Odometer' Icon, change the speed to Car speed. Remember, sometimes the problem is with your operating system rather than the hardware. Under the "Scroll and zoom" section, use the drop-down menu to. Lines to scroll using the scroll wheel Allows you to configure how many lines are scrolled when using the scroll wheel. Always updated for Fortnite. On Windows 11, you can decide how the mouse wheel should scroll and whether you should be able to scroll inactive windows when hovering over. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Fortnite controller pro, Co1azo, has a new attachment that allows him to utilize scroll wheel reset on his controller. If you have a wireless mouse, replace its battery. [1] 3 Click Devices. Method 1: From The Settings App Method 2: From The Control Panel Method 3: From The Registry Editor Wrapping Up The default scroll lines in Windows 10 are set to 3, which means for each mouse scroll wheel movement Windows will scroll three lines at a time. RELATED: How to Use Your Smartphone as a Mouse, Keyboard, and Remote Control for Your PC. 3. Reset Building Edit. You can also use the Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller add-on to achieve this. Then I use antimicro and have bound scroll wheel to m2 on my controller, and for it to activate on both the presa of the button and the release of the button. In this same box is where youll find the option to link your scroll wheel to the One page at a time function, which does pretty much exactly what the name implies. Plus the answer seems like some generic response for a laptop touchpad that was copy-pasted by a MS rep as a response. If the mouse wheel scrolls too fast in Windows 10, you can fix mouse scroll wheel sensitivity from the settings app. How to change Mouse Scroll Speed in Windows 11/10, How to Fix a Mouse Wheel Thats Not Scrolling. Click on it and scroll down to "Activity Settings." Choose "Activity Privacy." Turn off the. Select the button you prefer to program with the Sensitivity stage up/down and click it. It feels more tactile and I can be more precise when scrolling down windows. Y-Axis. Da_V_Man 13 years ago #1. Fortnite Builder Pro controls on PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. To switch weapons I have to move my left hand up to the number keys, then back down to move & build. Adjust the slider position to specify the number of lines between 1 to 100 lines at a time. When you unmount the encoder, you need to open the encoder box to see the encoder coil. You can learn more by reading. A free spinning one feels like If you can't find it, click on Add and scroll down until you find it. Thumb Mouse Button. - There, you will see the enhance pointer precision box, uncheck it. Attach your Surface to its keyboard or Type Cover. How do I change the sensitivity of my scroll wheel? Log into your account. Have a question? Also read: How to bring back Aero in Windows 10. i use scroll wheel down for edit reset and up for confirm. 2. Activating this element will cause content on the page to be updated. From there you can go to the keyboard layout settings and navigate to the action that you want to bind with the scroll wheel. Choose 'Settings', and a menu will appear containing mostly all the tabs to make your gaming experience more engaging. To fix the loose scroll wheel, wrap a small piece of paper around the scroll wheel hub before inserting it into the encoder. I felt like a complete idiot when I found the button later that day. How do I change the scroll wheel on my mouse? Go to Devices -x26gt; Mouse. It's terribly worsened by the fact that the MacOS vs Windows values are interpreted incredibly differently -- by something close to a factor of 25! This area enables you to set up profiles, load existing ones and re-program available buttons on the mouse. If there are any, remove them and take the circuit off the bottom panel of your mouse. Hit the Settings Options, and look for the Input section. Go to settings->controls. Type QuarterMaster in the Windows search box and select the QuarterMaster software; Select the profile you want to change the settings for. Here are the components you may find in the box: The copper wires wrapped around the coil can wear away with time. Choose the Wheel tab located along the top portion of the window. Im just looking for what experience other people have had before I give it a try. He loves trying out new software and gadgets, and writes about them with a user friendly mindset. Posted October 28, 2015. the nearest button to the scroll wheel. You can manually set a custom maximum frame rate in the gameusersettings.ini file in the following directory: After changing the FrameRateLimit field to your desired setting, change the file to read-only. After a quick Google search, I found X-Mouse Button Control for Windows, and USB Overdrive for Mac.. Fortnite. Team Fortress 2. How to Change Keybinds in Fortnite Open up the menu by clicking on the three vertical lines button in the upper left-hand corner from Left Mouse Button. ProSettings | Max. You can look up mouse settings using the Windows search bar. camera zoom scroll,unreal engine easy zoom,unreal engine 5 how to make a easy zoom in out,unreal engine 5 easy camera scroll,unreal engine easy . press control> alt> delete rapidly. Florida Elite Soccer Academy, On Windows 10, go to Start x26gt; Settings x26gt; Devices x26gt; Touchpad. Click on Devices. Check out this post it will walk you through how to setup a proper Macro but instead of using the button commands for building you would use the the commands for your weapons. 100T Asunas Valorant Settings. Thanks for the link Spoof but I'd like to avoid system wide changes if possible as I've set everything to the way I like it for everyday use. It's just practice. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. on sign on screen press tab key until it reaches bottom right of screen on the power icon. How do I prevent this from happening? The Scroll test is all about testing the user's scrolling speed. You'll have to build, edit, and hit shots to win fights. It's really helpful (until you then use someone else's PC and are befuddled by their "broken" mouse). When you purchase through our links we may earn a commission. Lastly, simply select If you have a mouse with no software like the Zowie S2 you will need to download mouse software. Force Scroll Pages/Lines Can be used if the but then i press f to edit again, scroll down to reset, and scroll up to confirm. Looking at screenshots of both programs, they both allow you to remap mouse buttons as mouse wheel up {MWUP} and mouse wheel down . I had set the scrolling speed via PC Settings, but however (for some unknown reason) there seems to be two separate settings for the mouse scrolling speed: one for PC Settings and one for Control Panel.. Always updated for Fortnite. Sensitivity Stage Up/Down is one of the Razer Mouses sensitivity features which enables you to program buttons on your mouse to instantly change your DPI level on a stage-by-stage basis. Select the brush tool and move your cursor so its on the furthest left of the screen. Such a Whore (Stellular Remix). The icon looks like the arrows keys: From here, you can change any of your keys by clicking on them and then pressing the key you'd like to change it to! It will bring a list of all the hardware and devices connected to your desktop. Here's a step-by-step guide for how to stop your mouse scroll wheel from jumping up and down. This will allow you to aim easier with lower sensitivity, but not enough that it will make building harder. Just a quick update here, I did test out the compatibility settings using Battlefield and Minecraft, and I am pleased to say they work! For Toggle Map I use M and Toggle Inventory I use I. Or select the other one for the opposite result. Additionally, if the scroll wheel becomes too loose, you may experience the same problem. #kbm #fyp #blowthisup. Clixs real name is Cody Conrod. The Cronus Zen has recently received a major upgrade which has changed a good amount of new and improved functionality. arzai Haha, glad it helped you out! To switch weapons I have to move my left hand up to the number keys, then back down to move & build. In the popup dialog box, select Devices. Set Button 5 for Stage up Set Button 4 for Stage down Customization options will appear on the left side of the window. Type chrome://flags and hit Enter.Search for smooth.Select Enabled against Smooth scrolling and restart the browser. Step 1: Go to your PC's Mouse settings. One of the first things that we notice is the editing style that Saevid plays with. Click on Bluetooth & devices. Keep in mind that your mouse may also have its own additional sensitivity settings, either on the mouse itself or in the software that came with it. Published. googled a bit it just seems to be how the mouse works. Your request appears similar to malicious requests sent by robots. And that's on the lowest scroll setting. Johnway: I like a clicky mouse wheel. You can also use this prompt to adjust the settings for whats known as horizontal scrolling. Also known as aim down scope or ADS, this is perhaps the most important sensitivity setting in the game. Scrape off the notches from the wheel. my scroll sensitivity set on windows settings arent even that high and it scrolls on chrome perfectly. Here are the best Fortnite keybinds and settings to maximize your comfort and reaction time when playing on keyboard and mouse in Season 7. 1k. Make sure in kb&m settings you have scroll wheel bound to both edit and reset, then you will have one button resets and it will change your world. Would there be a danger of over-scrolling so I move along two weapon slots instead of one? How to manually change the DPI Sensitivity of the Razer Mouse, Pre-programmed buttons The twobuttons next to the scroll wheel are both pre-programmed to be used as the Sensitivity Stage Up/Down buttons. Configure G502 pointer settings with Logitech Gaming Software - Logitech Support + Download Welcome to Logitech Support STILL NEED HELP? In combat, I often have real difficulty switching between weapons (I use the default keybinds for weapons). Find out what type of encoder your mouse has and buy it. Once you are on the mouse window, go to the CUSTOMIZE tab. Some stickier scroll wheels take all the strength you have to get down a notch or two, while others can be too loose and will have you hugging the bottom of the page with a light flick. Here's a step-by-step guide for how to stop your mouse scroll wheel from jumping up and down. This opens the main Settings menu for Windows. Fortnite Batlle Royale. Sep 6, 2017 at 5:03 $\begingroup$ @Mentalist While changing the scroll wheel sensitivity from the OS level may solve this problem, it is bad practice to change it every now and then, . By default this setting is registered at 3, but you can fine-tune it to respond at any sensitivity between 1 (which means for every notch you scroll on the wheel, the page will go down one line in a 1:1 ratio), up to 100. By submitting your email, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Now select Mouse in Devicesarea. A CU graduate, a tech enthusiast. Choose Mouse on the left, youll see various mouse configuration settings. His primary focus is to write comprehensive how-tos to help users get the most out of Windows 10 and its many related technologies. Hello everyone, We will be taking the Unreal Tournament forums offline temporarily while we migrate the content to a new platform. Here, we can adjust the mouse scroll speed according to our needs. FaZe Clan Martoz settings and setup, including CFG, crosshair, viewmodel, sensitivity and more. As you may already know, the large majority of mouse and keyboard players edit with a button on the keyboard. i find that comfortable. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, its the freewheel scroll button woth the circle/arrows on it thats removes the click so you can scroll down pages fast click it again and your scroll wheel will tick #3 Sketch May 12, 2015 @ 6:12pm Yes thank you for the responses. In this boxyou can actually type what kind of scroll wheel sensitivity you want, rather than trying to hit it on the scale using your arrow keys. $\endgroup$ - Mentalist. You can find this value by going under the game configuration file. You can set up to five sensitivity levels: Assign Default One DPI level must always be the default. In Windows 11/10 the default scroll value for the Mouse wheel is automatically set to 3. Valve Corporation. By default, this is set to 3, but you can decrease this if you see the mouse wheel scrolling too fast. Hyperextended Neck Baby, In the sidebar on the left, select Compatibility. Share. Required fields are marked *. The first step is to disassemble the mouse casing by unscrewing all the screws. Left Mouse Button. Map as X, start as O ( buttons under thumbsticks. It just scrolls too fast. Once this is done, you need to enter the sensitivity value of your previously selected game. Update us with the result. The default scroll lines in Windows 10 are set to 3, which means for each mouse scroll wheel movement Windows will scroll three lines at a time. To do so, remove any pads covering your mouse screws so you can see them. Mouse Settings DPI = 1400 (max 1600) EDPI = 413 (max 800) Sensitivity =0.295 (max 10) Scoped Sensitivity = 1 (max 10) For each DPI level, you'll see a tick mark with a unique color. How do I change the scrolling speed on Chrome? Oh yeah, I'm using the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000. New York, Dennis Lepore is an American YouTuber, Twitch streamer, and professional gamer most known for his work in Fortnite: Battle Royale. The mouse LCD will briefly display the new DPI setting. Open Settings (Win + I) and then go to Devices. Forward button (left side of mouse where thumb sits) - Builds. Double click on it and change the value to 0. Open your Discord on PC. TikTok video from Shush (@zingerburgeroverdose): "#fyp #foryoupage #fn #fortnite #edit". Mouse Targeting Sensitivity. That's the issue, it's too loose moving left and right. Uncheck the Enhance Pointer Precision box. To find Windows mouse settings, youll need to start by opening up the Settings app from your Start Menu. I used to have a notched scroll wheel (where the wheel physically scrolled in increments or a set portion at a time) and in games the switching function always worked as intended, i.e. Untick the checkbox. Scan this QR code to download the app now. If the issue persists, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Then you can move faster with your keyboard (W,A,S,D or Up, down, left, right). The programmed buttons will appear as Sensitivity Stage Up and Sensitivity Stage Down on the Device Layout of the mouse window. It is important to note that the instructions below are for the Razor Naga 2014 model. Unfortunately, your shopping bag is empty. Assign multiple functions for one button input. Besides, you may need to replace your old encoder if worn out. If your laptop has a precision touchpad, you can use the slider marked Change the cursor speed on the right. I recently got a new mouse, and it's good and all, except for the scroll wheel. Select ''System Preferences'' from the dropdown menu. Many players and pros use a Many setup steps are quite different than before, especially if you are gaming on a PlayStation 5, using a Mouse and Keyboard, using a Controller and KeyPad, or playing PC Games - everything has changed! Adjust your mouse sensitivity according to your preference, then click Apply on the bottom right. Click Additional mouse options. Choose the "Wheel" tab located along the top portion of the window. Read here if the middle mouse button is not working on your PC. All rights reserved. Visit our corporate site (opens in new tab). Is your mouse scroll wheel always jumping up and down and making it hard to control the cursor when you scroll? Choose the Wheel tab located along the top portion of the window. Such a Whore (Stellular Remix). .18. It's got a. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. On Windows 11, the default mouse scrolling behavior is typically suited for most users. 1. but then i press f to edit again, scroll down to reset, and scroll up to confirm. Inevitably I end up hitting the wrong key, and that can mean the difference between life and death. Programmable buttons If the pre-programmed buttons did not fit your preference, you can always program the sensitivity stage up/down feature to your chosen buttons. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Go to settings->controls. I use 1-2-3-4-5 for weapons, Q for pickaxe and Z-X-C-V for building and I feel pretty confident with them. Google Chrome will restart and open any pages that were previously open. Scroll to the bottom and edit WheelScrollLines. Team Fortress 2. You can do this by either clicking on the scale and tapping left or right on your arrow keys, or holding the indicator down and dragging it to the number you want. 4 Click Mouse. Your email address will not be published. So be sure to check your mouses documentation to see if it comes with any additional options. 10 months ago. If I click on these to edit it shows: right wheel = Keystroke is P and name is DPI shift/and left wheel - keystroke L and name is DPI Down. In addition, you can even control whether you can scroll inactive windows as you hover over them while working on another application. View in thread. Senior Writer for Windows, and Security, review of the Wowstick electric screwdriver. I hate to bring up this aged thread, but I have to say it is a bit dissapointing that although Icue can change every single knob on the mouse, even define a marco skript for those and choose between all colours of the rainbow that my mouse is shining icue is not able to change the scrolling speed of the mouse wheel. JoyToKey has a powerful function called "Button Alias", and it can be used for two different scenarios: Assign more (virtual) buttons beyond the number of buttons physically available. Cleaning the scroll wheel with air removes the dirt. Scrolling is still incredibly sensitive, and even a tiny scroll will initiate a weapon/slot switch, but it doesn't switch multiple times any more. Here's how to fix it. Started youtube on 4/28/18. ill try to explain: i press F to edit and have edit on release. If youre constantly scanning through Twitter at light speed and want as many refreshes as you can get per minute, a higher scroll speed should do the job.