But in the end, we tried to convince ourselves that we made a good purchase. vacation options. Global Discovery Vacations is owned by Global Connections Inc., this company is registered in Kansas. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. I showed up excited and ready to relax. Results may vary for others. Despite my intuition and natural resistance to dispose of this junk, I listened to my wife just to go to the presentation. 2116 Dale Ave. Finally after about 20 mins, the manager comes out with the most insincere apology Ive ever heard and offers us ONE $50 gift card. Ripoff Report | Gocrv Review - Fort Lauderdale, Florida ", A verified traveler stayed at Hotel LeBlanc, BW Signature Collection, "Stayed before. get quotes and more. Don't have an account? ", A verified traveler stayed at Super 8 By Wyndham Pigeon Forge Downtown, "The rooms are nice. I will NEVER do any business with this group ever again. I was then told that someone would call me back. Amtrak will deliver you to downtown Roanoke. The pre-Black Friday offer was for seven nights at a Bluegreen Vacations property for $499. Our complaint services are free and our team of expert mediators will assist in resolving complaints with businesses. You need to use our financing, or you need to open a credit card to ownthis is a huge costly mistake that you might not be able to remedy. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. All dates selected must be at least 45 days in advance of the date . Adventures available: More reviews on the Bilmar Beach Resort: http://bit.ly/1uCad5t, 10650 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706, So this year we decided to go ahead and attend the tour, and this turned into a nightmare. They have integrity issues and the worst customer service ever! 5 recent reviews and were offered a Free Vacation to attend a 90-minute presentation. Note: they say its not a timeshare, it is!! VERY, VERY, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! The portal is pre-sorted by date and proximity to Fallon Park. I was told to call the main number and sort it out with them. ", A verified traveler stayed at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort, Travelodge by Wyndham Pigeon Forge Dollywood Lane. So I have to spend a large amount of money on two separate transactions then hope to get my reimbursement within a 6 week period yeah right, not counting on that if I haven't even received $50 gift card which is basically a REIMBURSEMENT for my own money spent. They charge $100 a night incidentals, but we had an email for a maximum, so they waived the additional amount. Our complaint history for this company shows the company gave proper consideration to some complaints presented to them. Fallon Park permanent cyclocross course is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia and encompasses most of Smith Mountain Lake as well as several rivers including the James, New, and Roanoke. So in total, they tried to get us to pay over $700 for this entire package. Bluegreen is a licensed Florida Seller of Travel, Reg. A link has directed you to this review. Years in Business: 33. Business Started: 2/22/1990. Frequently Asked Questions | Bluegreen Vacations Great place for ladies and/or single travelers. It is easier and cheaper to book with the cruise line directly. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. All customer reviews are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location. SPIRIT INCENTIVES - 81 Reviews - 2455 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort - Yelp To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Get buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox. Paid extra for a 2 bedroom. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. I am flying out tomorrow and looks like I have no place to stay in Kauai. All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. endobj The Hotel Portal uses the same pricing systems as Expedia, Travelocity, etc., the only difference is that they dont get the profits, our local non-profit does. <> It's a small amount of money. This fact does not disparage the company in any way. I was charged $150.00 on my card to receive a 3 night stay at a resort of my choice. Copyright 2023 Consumers Unified LLC. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Gift card perks: %PDF-1.7 BlueGreen Vacations Timeshare Scam Warning!!! - Tripadvisor 2881 E Oakland Park Blvd STE 205, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306-1813. We were told we would receive a $25 American Express Gift Card just for listening to the phone promotional sale. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Thankfully, she has lasted this long, though is declining in strength, energy, and having vastly increased pain. We value your privacy. On top of all of this every option that you get for vacations are rated 3 or below. We were told their product was a deeded real estate interest that appreciated in value over timeNOT TRUE! Cheap scam. Go CRV ratings, reviews and complaints - Vacation Certificate and ", A verified traveler from Litchfield stayed at Twin Mountain Inn & Suites, "We booked this several months in advance. It's a nice place, still outdated, but nice. We did not. 4,226,408 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified. Virginia's Blue Ridge is the premier spot for outdoor recreation. We were told Bluegreen had a resort in Fiji, NOT TRUE! gocrv.com Certificate Holders Please Click Here To Be Redirected To http://gocrv.com Enter Your 9 Digit Certificate Number or Already Registered, Access Account Using Email Address On File submit To register your certificate, enter your 9 digit certificate number. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. A second option is to fly into Greensboro (GSO), which is 2 hours away by car. It is by no strange surprise that they pick the bottom of the barrel employees. To post a company review, please follow these guidelines: Please summarize your experience with this business. I had received a free vacation destination package via a Timeshare promotion sponsored by FantaSea Resorts Flagship in Atlantic City. We value your privacy. Sign In | Bluegreen Owner * Top 70 Bluegreen Corp. Reviews - ConsumerAffairs There are NO other fees. BBB File Opened: 5/24/2017. The Amtrak Station code for Roanoke is RNK. Choose the number of stars (by rolling over them) and then click (3 stars default), 125 characters remaining | 125 total characters allowed, 3000 characters remaining | 3000 total characters allowed, Showing I asked about paying for upgrades, paying to stay at another resort as there are 3 or 4 in Branson. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. You dont get to stay in the resort that they are trying to get you to buy a timeshare. Visit Website. As a world-class vacation exchange provider, RCI is focused on bringing members flexibility and choice.. One of the many exciting benefits of your RCI subscribing membership is the ability to exchange your Bluegreen Vacation Points for vacations beyond the Bluegreen portfolio. Bluegreen Corp. offers customers regular deals, with two to five night getaways at properties across the country that cost only 149 dollars. Flying into Virginias Blue Ridge - Roanoke (ROA) and taking the courtesy shuttle to a hotel is the easiest way to arrive. Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards. Savvy Midwesterners know there's a quiet, all-in-one escape just 90 minutes away. He asked what the catch was and was told over and over again that there was no catch for this. In the rolling hills along the Fox River, near beautiful Starved Rock State Park, outdoor fun and indoor surprises await. Upon buying the blue green vacation package, we were told we would likely be able to get in within one month, which was important since we had no prognosis for how much time she has left. get quotes and more. Headquarters. This will ensure our participants receive the best possible rate in the future. They told me I was rolling the new purchase into the old one, but they didnt and now I have 2 loans and 2 contracted timeshares. Business Incorporated: After subtracting the $100 MasterCard and 10,000 Choice points (which TPG values at $60), I figured we'd be paying a net of . -Zzgk\\v4% nVl3{! I quit my job as a Primary Care Provider, Physician Associate, to move home to Tulsa OK and take care of her. This business is not a member of Business Consumer Alliance. I did tell him that the gift card that was given to my husband at the time of purchase was used and he said that was no issue it was complementary and that I would be getting back the full refund. Later, we had found that this was a lie. Representatives from Bluegreen Corp. can help customers find and book fun adventures and excursions during the time they use their timeshare. I upgraded to a King room in March. <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 27 0 R 35 0 R 36 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. UmI DID NOT!! I have yet to receive that call. As business owners, we are appalled by Bluegreen Resorts activities, we truly wish we had seen what they were doing to us much earlier on. These points can also be exchanged with RCI properties. Not the weekend dates that I gave them and after 10 minutes on the phone waiting for them to tell me the only days they can book was during the week at a Howard Johnson. ITLL RUIN YOUR LIFE. We have now been victimized multiple times in multiple states, so it is obvious that these fraudulent tactics are not only common but part of their business practices. 4 Night Carnival (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I called to make reservations for the so called free trip. I called the corporate number and now have the name of the President of the company and the Executive Vice President. Check the complaint history, rating and reviews on this company. get quotes and more. They never disclosed many things that should be legally disclosed to the buyer in this process. Welcome Back! Fallon Park permanent cyclocross course is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia and encompasses most of Smith Mountain Lake as well as several rivers including the James, New, and Roanoke. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Located 10 minutes from Fallon Park, Explore Park is 1100 acres of everything an outdoor lover craves - trails, aerial adventure course, tubing, horseback riding, and more. Bluegreen Vacation Club | RCI.com Unsubscribe at any time. And even if you fall for that, you have a right to rescind your contract LEGALLY. Bluegreen made promises of going on Disney Cruises and going to theme parks using the points we purchased from them. WASTE OF TIME! I had to pay a deposit of $89 refundable. Sign up for free now, Sign up for free to participate on the website. Called the Resort and they have no record of my reservation. We are walked to the front desk to receive our TWO $50 gift cards they promise for sitting through the presentation. I was kept there for over 3 hours. CERTIFICATE DETAILS: This certificate is redeemable for a reservation form offering 3 days, 2 nights hotel accommodations for two adults in their choice of several destinations. Business Profile for Customer Service Network Group, LLC SE, Roanoke, VA 24013. Leave again and call corporate to inform them of what has taken place. You are requesting to flag the content of an item as inappropriate. In fact, you can travel to 4,200+ RCI affiliated resorts in 110 countries around the world. Search over 2.9 million propertiesand 550 airlines worldwide. Get Directions. BlueGreen Vacations tried to charge us $159.00 for the room (once we got to the hotel lobby), when the room was only $143.00 (according to the hotel manager) How does that make sense to charge us more? More Information. Fox River Resort at Sheridan - Holiday Inn Club And thanks to Expedia you don't have to pick. I paid my hundred bucks in fees to register. gocrv.com No one knows why. RUN VEERRY FAR AWAY! Will never agree to anything with this company again or any company that offers gocrv vacations. I call the credit card company and give them the run down. Be the first one to find this review helpful. Since 1966, our purpose has been to inspire people to discover the power of vacation and how it can lead to happier and more fulfilling lives. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bluegreen Corp.? If we can verify it in our system, an email will be sent to you with your password. Spent $240 on a deposit, have been on the phone for 5 hours, no one ever picks up, cannot schedule trip. Login. Nothing but blue skies in Virginias Blue Ridge a little rain or afternoon thunderstorm is about as severe as weather gets. At Bluegreen Vacations, we're continually striving to improve the ownership experience through added quality, convenience, value and comfort. Fast forward two days. Alternatively, you may use, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVc7ImQNeS4. Little did we know, one trip to Bass Pro Shop would be the start of a never-ending nightmare. I received an email stating that I would receive the refund within 2 weeks. The company offers customers a points system, and they can access different resorts by accumulating more points. I am going to continue to complain about this company via online/online/phone until I am reimbursed. I was then told that I could have someone else put their name on the time share and come along with myself and my husband on our vacation that had the credit card and the credit score. d?6znmGV z6ilu* Bluegreen Resorts | Better Business Bureau Profile Because flexibility matters. Blue Green basically gave me an ultimatum of lose my money or sleep in a small room with a queen sized bed and no air. Business Consumer Alliance staff will be notified of this request. 2881 E Oakland Park Blvd STE 205 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306-1813 Visit Website (954) 687-0482 Customer Complaints 113 complaints closed in last 3 years 68 complaints closed in last 12 months Read. a0eX.K_gn:zYFg_\5ES2 [orMq,=/ ~D?2j2^_1G?.T~\+"*U0"kc$Od '/m1]Xr ;xbkrj#7+tFkym\S\[O% )S'Ijq=@J.WNt]q+8k kS*}[OzQyD-E9n/6{.1Ux5ofyxs{m='*!!05$yj0'byi?<4ps=i=OgH.>~Y >]nf4]hc7.7}?- Customer Service Network Group has closed this file. We finally decided to purchase just so we could leave. A link has directed you to this review. Artwork 1 - Artwork 2. The presentation is where it went all wrong. Already have an account? Email Address Register Already Registered? One of the ways we achieve this is through periodic resort upgrades that enhance your vacation enjoyment. Write reviews, ask and respond to questions, Meanwhile, our ** counterparts are looking on as they receive their gift cards and go on about their day. Getaway deals: Bluegreen is a greedy company that will show no mercy while draining your pockets. Called Gocrv on 10/14 at the customer service number and received an automated voice asking for my certificate number. Go back to the next to discuss the matter. They will offer you bunk beds you need to pay more to upgrade. I planned this amazing week with my freshly asked fianc. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. The gift are not free. Explain why you feel it is inappropriate: Login to participate on the website. Join over 220,000 owners who have discovered a better way to vacation with the Bluegreen Vacation Club. They even participated in activities. Type in the email address you registered with. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. They lied to us about the timeshare we purchased and almost everything about it. We were pressured to purchase with all of these lies and ended up being stuck with this timeshare that has cost me $7,000 and I still have a remaining loan balance of $11,900. CRI measures the company's customer satisfaction abilities through BCAs complaint mediation process. Found another number at the Better Business Bureau and called it and stated my issue to the customer service person. Login. No bugs, no complaints. Once you register you can take full advantage of your Bluegreen Vacations ownership, online: Book Points and Bonus Time reservations Earn rewards with Bluegreen Rewards referrals Enjoy exclusive owner offers and promotions Register Today %PDF-1.7 We should have been only paying about $75 for the room. % We received a mail notification of our stay which had been changed to a 3 night stay. No. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. I was never able to get in contact with them because no one ever answered the phone despite being on hold and hearing an automated message for 2+ hours. Making a full refund, as the consumer requested, Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement. Helpful (2). Copyright 2020 Business Consumer Alliance All Rights Reserved. I'm so glad we could make their day as much as they did ours. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you enjoy your vacation. After doing much research (which was to late) on BlueGreen, I decided to check on the total fees that were associate with the cost of the FREE 4 night cruise we would have received for listening to the Timeshare tour. The gift cards are mysteriously gone! Once we did, we found the soonest booking was over 3 months away. Since we have been here, the heated pools have been cold, the hot tubs have been closed, and we have had to drive in dangerous conditions to get groceries. From the get go, the representative was extremely rude. They gave us a couple gift cards for the arcade and arcade city for the inconvenience. I attempted to get in touch with them for about 2 weeks without any success. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-61260235', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cruise priced the same as Carnival.com!