Depending of which generation of sights you are working with the front-blade assembly is either held in place with a pin, a wedge or a screw. Copyright 2023 Copyright 2023 Once the slide is cut, you cannot return the RDO. 2.25" from picatinny rail to optic centerline New life for my G19 Gen 3. A tight fit will prevent it from going in easily. Releasing the firing-pin safety will hold the extractor in place. Test fit your rear sight into the left side of the dovetail. All internal components (striker, striker locking plate, extractor, extractor rod, striker safety, and striker safety spring) If necessary, use a brass brush or a non-marring tool to scrub or scrape the breech face clean. If needed a non-marring mallet can be used to gently tap it into place, but keep in mind the liner is made of thin polymer that will bell, rip and/or tear quite easily. Scan this QR code to download the app now. We only offer exchanges, and only for defective units.4.) Featured Products. JavaScript is disabled. Send your package to: So the ejector is pointed in further and pointed (gen 1-3) so the larger diameter case head of 40 will shift the cartridge over and can cause the ejector to strike the primer when ULSC command or clearing the chamber. I added the Holosun 507C X2 to a G45. First off, the prices are excellent. Machined in house from 6061 Aluminum, black (Type III) Hardcoat Anodized. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 We will cut your slide, install the Red Dot Optic, and ship from our facility in 10 Days or Less or the Slide Cut is Free. Please STICKY This! GLOCK does not warrant or represent that Depressing the firing-pin safety with a punch or Glock Tool will create the necessary clearance to slide the ejector into place. The goal here is to get everything clean and dry. With a laser trainer or snap cap/trainer/dummy round, the slide doesn't fully close forward with light slide pulls (ex. The finished product is well worth the wait. Please try this one, and if it doesn't work, see if you can copy and paste it into your browser, and let me know if it works. (Dont ask me how I know this.). ZEV threaded posts act as additional recoil protection for the optic as well as allow for more screw thread engagement which greatly increases the security of the optic when mounted. He double-checked the requested modifications and said they were on it. Enjoy! Also note that additional refinishing options will add at least 15 days to the Cuts Only Ten Day Guarantee turn around time. Without a doubt, the best mod I've ever had done on my Glock 43. ejector riding high and rubbing on slide. Some of those experimental parts I bought are in drawer with all those holsters I've bought over the years. Copyright 2023 National Rifle Association. Glock 22, 32 and both my P80s. $3.00 . . Place a small drop of oil near the muzzle, and wipe it around the circumference of the barrel with your finger. As the Glock utilizes the action of the slide after a round is fired to expel the spend brass and chamber another a soft arm position will have not only the slide moving back but also the entire gun. Only issue was the Holosun battery was DOA. Depress and hold the firing pin safety plunger in the bottom of the slide with your thumb, and shake the slide back and forth you should hear the firing pin/striker freely moving back and forth in the slide. For more information, please see our Return shipping time is NOT included in the 10 Day guarantee. and Privacy Policy. Looking for top-quality and reliable Glock extractors to keep your Glock pistol working with perfection? kitlong308 The Nashville team completed the cut and the mounting of the Holosun and returned the assembly on time. Quick view. GlockStore service was as advertised. (Note: When properly installed, they are friction fit and therefore unlikely to inadvertently become dislodged or fall out. They really stand behind their service, and are stand up people, and this is a high level of customer service oriented company. Quick turnaround, less than 2 weeks from the day of shipping from California to receiving back home, well under the 10 day guarantee. Don't forget February only has 28 days in it. Wipe down the exterior of the barrel with your rag, so that both interior and exterior are clean and dry. Should I polish the top of the ejector? Wipe down the exterior of your magazines with a dry patch or rag to get the carbon fouling and dirt off. I have also been considering giving on of these a try. The purpose of this is as a sight it pushed into place the sight is ultimately crushed to fit. To install the striker assembly, place it in the back of the slide, orient it so the lug can access the correspond groove in the slide. No wasting precious seconds making minute target adjustments - Just draw and shoot - dead center accuracy every time. Inspect the bore and chamber to ensure they are clean. Run a solvent-soaked patch through the chamber and bore of your barrel several times, coating the feed ramp, chamber and interior of the barrel evenly. A handful of rounds later and it has diminished and I expect it to stop after another feeding or two. Well then, youre in luck! This Glock Original Factory Parts housing has a guillotine style trigger bar and housing pin with ejector. Lifting the end of the slide over the ejector is normal. My G45 does it. I had the slide back in 8 days! Had it in the range to complete the zero the day after I got it back. They said 'normalwill eventually cease with wear.' Freaking amazing! When installed, the extractor will: Model 17, 19, 26 and 34 with Glock Item # SP01176 (available at Brownells.com, MidwayUSA.com or sharpsshootingsupply.com). A slight rocking motion may prevent binding as you lower the channel into place. If you pull back on the firing pin, this resets it and allows the firing pin safety to engage. If you purchase shipping insurance through us we guarantee to insure the return shipping of your order up to the amount selected at checkout which will be used to replace your slide and/or optic. I took my new Glock 45 out today and with the 47021 ejector it came with and along with the new notch in the breech face it launches brass into the next county. . Starting with your protective equipment in place, and a field-stripped firearm, do the following: When the parts are cleaned to your satisfaction, lubricate and reassemble your pistol. Normally, once you have cleared the gun and pulled the trigger on an empty chamber to remove the slide, the pin safety has been depressed and the firing pin forward. You wont regret it. contiguous 48 states, DC, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. If you DO NOT purchase shipping insurance from us, we are not liable if it is lost, stolen, or damaged in transit from us to you. No the 9mm case head is SMALLER in diameter. Uses stock magazine spring and base pad retention insert (verified owner) April 25, 2023. I wanted to see if anyone else had a Glock 20SF and whether they ran into these issues below. I couldn't be more pleased with the Glock Store and have been on all my orders over the years. Most envelopes we receive get ripped open during transit and we have received a few empty envelopes. Clean up your work area when youre finished, then wash your hands and face with cold water and soap (cold water is better than hot, to keep your skins pores from opening up and increasing your exposure), to avoid getting any chemicals or residue in your eyes, nose, or mouth. (Note: if you are working on an OEM slide, the only thing left to do is reinstall the striker assembly, cover plate and sights. JavaScript is disabled. New training opportunities from an historic tragedy. Now that youve got the big stuff off the frame, go back through with a toothbrush and a clean patch or rag to get the nooks and crannies clean. Giving the end user multiple options with one kit. info@jagerwerks.com, JagerWerks A-1 AccessoryMount THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN MODIFIED BY C&H PRECISION WEAPONS LLC. el.innerHTML = "Loading"; Ensure the firearm and magazines are unloaded. The Glock Trigger Housing w/ Ejector is a drop in replacement made with factory parts and materials. Clean the frame of your pistol with a dry patch or rag. Our goal here is to discuss a simple method, using common resources, so if you have a different technique or favor a different product, please continue with it were not trying to talk you out of it. . Prepare your magazines with cartridges and load your pistol. This for a 1st to 3rd generation .40 glock. Wipe the interior of your slide with a dry patch or rag, to get the big stuff off. Lexipol. I have been so impressed with the slide cut combo that I'm sending in my Gen 3 Glock 22. Paxil - you know where I can get some????? All rights reserved. Whether you choose to use a non-marring dowel or a sight pusher, your rear-sight assembly should be installed from left to right. A variety of cleaning products, tools and methods are available. I have a few more slides I am sending to them, they have a customer for life. The Glock rear-sight dovetail is designed to be narrow toward the middle and wider toward the end. GLOCK GLOCK Slide & Firing Part Pistol Parts. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, If you need further help setting your homepage, check your browsers Help menu, 5 important lessons about firearms maintenance. Chris perhaps you can add as I am sure you know that even with a properly positioned grip and trigger pull if the shooter does not maintain a rigid arm position there is the potential for a problem. Instead, use a file to fix this:Lay a fine-grain file flat on your workbench and place the sight on top the files edge to gently cut/reduce the sights post one side. By submitting your information, you agree to be contacted by the selected vendor(s) Then, orient and place the extractor in its appropriate recess above the ejection port. 332 sold. Machined in house from 6061 Aluminum, black (Type III) Hardcoat Anodized. The very definition of precision milling. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It looks better than the factory finish. Only problem is now I have to budget for more accessories! It is so refreshing to see that these days. 12 Coil Spring for +5 Magazine JagerWerks +5 Magazine Extension with Spring for Glock 17/34/45/19X Magazines. Rowdie "Maybe you can have too many Glocks!". Police1 is revolutionizing the way the law enforcement community Ghost Inc For Glock 45ACP Models 21 30 41 Bullet Extended Slide Stop Release . However, building a Glock from scratch or having an OEM pistol Cerakoted, requires a channel liner be installed. My slide was gone a total of 18 days with 8 of those days being the package in transport. . Discounted glock 19 slides - all types and varieties available. While holding it bottom side up, place the firing-pin safety spring end first into its appropriate channel. )Channel Liner InstallationOEM Glocks contain a cylindrically-shaped, polymer tube located inside the slides striker channel, which encompasses the striker. Hit the streets with your clean and lubricated pistol, and be safe out there! To get the rails clean, push a dry patch down into the rail with your toothbrush or a non-marring tool (like a plastic pick, wooden toothpick, or the paper shaft of a Q-Tip) and wipe clean from end to end youll probably need several passes to do this. 111 E D ave Use a dry patch or rag to clean up the feed ramp, to make it clean and shiny (a toothbrush might help, if its really fouled). Striker-Assembly Installation To install the striker assembly, place it in the back of the slide, orient it so the lug can access the correspond groove in the slide.Next, start the slide-cover place into place while depressing the end of the striker-spacer sleeve with a punch or Glock Tool until upward thumb pressure allows the plate to glide over it. Rack the slide to the rear. Exactly what I wanted. Click here to view all of our Slide Milling Services. | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Should You Carry Your Gun With an Empty Chamber? This takes energy away from the slide with can lead to stove pipes and problems with ejection. James Dorris Its essential to follow your agencys firearms safety rules every time you handle your firearm. )If not, use the same filing process as previously mentioned for fitting the front sight to the rear assembly, making sure to turn the sights 180 degrees each time and that you glide the sight down the entire length of the file as doing do prevents the likelihood of uneven cuts along the rear-sight base and repeating the process as needed until the rear sight can fit partially into the dovetail and be drifted with a non-marring punch or pushed into place.When youre finished, examine the rear-sight assembly and dovetail and make sure the sight is centered.Having completed this, your slide is complete and the pistol can be reassembled.The next installment will cover the particular components and the thought process that went into this particular build. Send in your slide with confidence. $18.99. That is caused by the slide rubbing against it. Depressing the firing-pin safety with a punch or Glock Tool will create the necessary clearance to slide the ejector into place. While this typically poses no installation problems for plastic- or hollow-base metal sights, much like the front sights some rear sights can also be oversize, and will require fitting in a similar fashion.Test fit your rear sight into the left side of the dovetail. 10 Day Period starts when we have received and opened your package in our Nashville location and pertains to the Cold Blue finish only. and that the data you submit is exempt from Do Not Sell My Personal Information requests. Or should I not worry about this? If necessary, use an air hose or a can of compressed air to blow the solvent out of the areas where it may be hiding. (It should easily slide about a quarter of an inch. A lot of us did a lot of experimenting to solve this problem. Model Logo Personalizes Identifies not Sticker Cover Plate Alumininum for Glock. OEM Glocks contain a cylindrically-shaped, polymer tube located inside the slides striker channel, which encompasses the striker. ImageUploadedByGlock Forum1454078952.074718.jpg. You may need to put a little solvent on the brush or patch to get some of the fouling off these parts if so, make sure you wipe the surfaces clean afterward and dont leave a bunch of solvent behind. Even though there were issues with my order we opened and maintained a line of communication until the order was completed. Glockstore.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Open the tools menu in your browser. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Be sparing with the oil, because you dont need much to ensure proper function, and any excess will just attract dirt. Learn more. Instead, use a file to fix this: Lay a fine-grain file flat on your workbench and place the sight on top the files edge to gently cut/reduce the sights post one side. It should rebound easily under tension. Wish I could have added pictures! The fit may be tight, but now is not the time for gorilla strengthespecially if youre working with night sightsas they are easy to damage. As youre scrubbing, try to hold the slide muzzle end down to avoid having the solvent run into the interior of the striker channel, which we want to keep dry. Before you attempt to disassemble and clean your firearm, you must safely unload/clear it in accordance with the process described by the manufacturer or your agency, and ensure that the ammunition remains separate from the gun (ideally, in another location) until youve made the conscious decision to load it again. You can have your slide precision cut at GS Performance for the exact RDO you want. Intl. The trigger bar problem has been mentioned before with SF models and has been a cause for failure to return to battery. If you want to make sure your slide gets to us safely BOX IT UP. If so, simply drift or push it the rest of the way.). For the newer generation of sights that feature a screw to hold the blade in place, add a drop of Loctite #242 to the tip of the threads before tightening the screw. 2. Note: some aftermarket front sights may be slightly oversize and may not drop into the slide. Smear it around the top of the hood with your finger then insert the barrel into the slide. The Apex Failure Resistant Extractor for Glock pistols is designed with a more robust extractor claw and utilizes Apex's proprietary geometry. SCT Frame / Army or Ally Glock 19 ported slide / P80 trigger. The Glock 30274 ejector solved the problem. Look for a box or option labeled Home Page (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) or On Startup (Chrome). We have the Glock parts you are looking for, such as Glock SP01896 Trigger Housing & Ejector, Glock SP01896 Trigger Housing & Ejector, Glock SP01896SF and others. I did find that if my high thumb hold rubs the slide stop, it will affect ejection. chamber check). Give that a try. Polymer80 Glock 9mm Gen 3 Frame Parts Kit - AR-15 SAFE SPACE Polymer80 Glock 9mm Gen 3 Frame Parts Kit The Polymer80 PF-Series FKIT & FLTKIT Pistol Frame Parts Kit are compatible with the PF940v2, PF940C, PF940SC, PF940CL, G17, G19 and G26 frame assemblies. And/or replace the ejector with Glock . If not, use the same filing process as previously mentioned for fitting the front sight to the rear assembly, making sure to turn the sights 180 degrees each time and that you glide the sight down the entire length of the file as doing do prevents the likelihood of uneven cuts along the rear-sight base and repeating the process as needed until the rear sight can fit partially into the dovetail and be drifted with a non-marring punch or pushed into place. If so, simply drift or push it the rest of the way. I was hoping just the ejector would help the issue. Wet a patch with oil and swab the barrel to clear out any particulates, then follow up with dry patches through the barrel to remove any oil and suspended debris. They had to have bore sighter in the holosun because it didn't need any adjustment. If you select to send your slide disassembled you must remove the following: Wet a toothbrush with a small amount of solvent, and scrub the interior surfaces, paying close attention to the breech face and slide rails. If not, repeat the process. Heres how it works. Tug and release the slide, or push the slide lock lever down, to send the slide forward into battery. From: $ 99.00. (It will be periodically necessary to disassemble the slide to clean the extractor properly, and the striker/channel as well talk to your department armorer about this.) Not worried. I'm using Safari on a Mac, and I haven't had this problem before. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Just as tight a fit as you could want. My red dot fit perfectly. Depressing the firing-pin safety with a punch or Glock Tool will create the necessary clearance to slide the ejector into place. (The last two of which are narrower than other models. Remove all necessary internal components and iron sights if you selected to send your slide disassembled. Once the function check is complete, move to the location where your ammunition has been stored and tell yourself, No more practice, COMBAT MODE. This may sound a little silly, but it helps to establish that hard mental break that is necessary to prevent a negligent discharge from trying one more dry fire.. SHIPPING: IF YOU DO NOT ELECT TO PURCHASE SHIPPING INSURANCE, CHPWS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR PACKAGES LOST OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING: Erik Pacheco Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 The 507C and Tall sights are the best combo for older guys with failing eye's. Do yourself a favor and read the manual that came with your gunfor the manufacturers recommendations on how to disassemble, clean and reassemble your pistol. What a great experience. Sight InstallationNo matter what type of part you need for your Glock myriad aftermarket options abound and sights are no exception. Long Live the Republic, God Bless America. The MIM extractors fit too tightly in the slides. it'll rack but does it like a les baer. Once machining has started, Optic Cuts are Non-Refundable. Contact Glock for repair, they should provide a shipping label. $5.00 . Super quick and excellent work. A small drop of oil on the locking lug is appropriate too. and manufacturers. To test the placement of the striker, use a flat-head screwdriver or punch to slide the striker back and forth in the slide. This results in a lower, more secure, and more accurate mounting method than the universal mounting plate required by the MOS versions.Heres what we do:1.) Given such tight tolerances, they mangle easily (during installation/removal) and it is recommended that you keep a few spares handy.To install a new channel liner, be sure insert it into the slider with the beveled end facing down. We often hear about the average self-defense scenario, but the truth is every encounter is unique. View our Terms of Service 3) A Glock can be fired with no Firing Pin Safety in place. Make sure the breech face is clean and smooth, with no raised fouling on the surface (like rings of carbon or primer sealant). Glock Factory Trigger w/Trigger Bar. 5.0. No one bullies with more ravenous expertise than those who have been bullied STOP THE BULLYING. You need a OEM recoil spring, the very early g43 recoil spring assembly's we're about 1mm short and caused this issue. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I had slide in hand on April 1st! Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Posted October 5, 2014. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Great service got my Glock 23 (Gen3) slide milled and Holoson 507 installed. Having already decided the purpose of the pistol you are building will help in choosing the type of sights best-suited for your needs.From there, its simply a matter of selecting the right sights for your particular model of pistol. Finally, double-check the front sights alignment with the straight edge and verifying the screw is snug (but not too tight) before allowing the thread-locking compound to cure for 12 to 24 hours. The gen 3 and earlier guns shipped with the "336" ejector, reference to the part number stamped on the side. The turnaround time was much faster than I had anticipated and after receiving my slide, the machining and finish looked terrific. Shipping Instructions: When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Slide was received by Glock 2/17 and was back in my hands 3/1, two days in transit. A1 - Accessory Mount. 11 Coil Spring for +5. Polymer 80 Slide Won't Rack Great deals on Glock Model 30 In Pistol Parts. It's not just the accuracy you will incur but more importantly it is the speed of acquiring your target . Kalamazoo MI, 49009 With slight modifications, it will also apply to hammer-fired pistols of various designs. Machined in house from 6061 Aluminum, Red, Clear (Gray), and Blue (Type III) Hardcoat Anodized. Absolutely perfect job.Fantastic telephone help from GlockStore team. However, building a Glock from scratch or having an OEM pistol Cerakoted, requires a channel liner be installed. Great discussion with customer service in San Diego on ordering the combo. Mike Wood is the son of a 30-year California Highway Patrolman and the author of "Newhall Shooting: A Tactical Analysis," the highly-acclaimed study of the 1970 California Highway Patrol gunfight in Newhall, California. gevoglan It shouldnt need much attention just try to get it clean and dry. The pistol uses metal MEC gar made magazines that can be bought for about $25. a bit of Flitz and rack it a couple of hundred times? Great job Glockstore. I ordered the slide cut and optic combo for my Glock 20 Gen 4 on Wednesday March 23. https://www.glocktalk.com/media/american-warrior-magazine-article.10918/full. this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Glock Trigger Spring. *Cerakote can wear with heavy use, if you are looking for the most durable finish we recommend having your slide black nitrided. Instead of dropping the cases into a neat pile off to the right side, sometimes they come straight back at you, sometimes they barely fall out of the gun, and sometimes they spin off to the left or forward. CHPWS, the industry leader and most trusted supplier of adapter plates for pistol-mounted red dots, has been CNC machining slides since the start of the Red Dot Pistol Movement. or warranted by GLOCK. The Following red dots can only be milled in the all the way back position: Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, Sig Romeo1 Pro, Sig Romeo1, Aimpoint ACRO, Steiner MPS, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, Vortex Razor, Holosun SCS and MOS. What you need to do in order to keep your Glock pistol safely running. My Gen 3 19 with the 336 ejector occasionally sends brass back at me. You should hear and feel the striker slam forward when you pull the trigger. If not, then repeat the process as required, until you get the results you want. Be sure to watch Lenny's video on the Holosun 507C. Barrel, guide rod and spring Midnight Red, White, and Blue Base Plate +0 for Glock, Midnight Red, White, and Blue G19 Magazine Extension +5 for Glock, Midnight Red, White and Blue G17/34/45/19X Magazine Extension +5 for Glock, G17/34/45/19X Magazine Extension +5 for Glock.