They demanded vengeance for Queen Helaena and her murdered sons, under belief their beloved Queen had been likewise killed by Rhaenyra, and proceeded to overwhelm the goldcloaks and black soldiers in the city with sheer numbers and madness. I can't stand gender bended Mc's . It does not take long into her marriage for Cersei and Jaime to realize that what they had has vanished. The North is the largest region in all of Westeros, but has a relatively small population despite its size. What had been at first an ache within her chest, fit for bursting, had receded until now it was a tickle along her throat 296 AC, The Twins King Joffrey Baratheon, First of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm. But Princess Cortana herself swayed him to allow her to leave, for the sake of sustaining good relations with the Iron Throne, under the condition the Spartan would go with her as a deterrent to any possible advances on King Aegons part. I wonder whether this is how death feels. "No stopping, no stopping ever, NO ONE STOPS" She screamed. Scourge of Gods. Somewhere in Flea Bottom, King's Landing One of the men who came out of the dungeons is suffering stomach pain. To put it mildly. A year later, Princess Cortana would aid in the delivery of Naerys youngest child, and while she did ensure the queen survived the birthing, she could not save the child, who died days later. She is. After your fathers execution, Tywin had his sword, Ice, melted down and split into two arming swords. But this shall change, when a person from Earth, is fused with Doranin 296 AC, two years before Jon Arryn's death. Sure, it wasnt perfect - but whos life is? Balerions flames, black as night and hot enough to melt steel, failed to so much as singe the Spartans legendary armor, his spear-like claws, sword-like fangs, and battering ram-esqe tail all too slow and lumbering to land a single blow against the Master Chiefs otherworldly speedJust as it had failed to do so to his great war machines so many year before. Rich people could die of illness or in an accident, their money worthless once they're several feet under the ground. We wanted to give the soldiers some time to rest, but we need to get to the Wall.. Once the city was in good order, he then marched his army west to confront the green army camped in the ruins of Tumbleton. But as she watched them, the queens eyes landed on her and she watched her with muted interest for a moment before leaning over to say something else to her mother, who smiled before meeting Aryas eyes, as well. Prince Aemond, though, believed that the Spartan had to be dealt with, to ensure he did not interfere further in their war, as well as to prove the strength of the greens over the blacks by dispatching the enemy that the riverlords had failed to overcome. You are a Dwarf or; for those that speak Khazalid, the language of your people, a Dawi. This is an SI fic into Aegon II Playing With Dolls: As a fan (and to an extent, realist), how will he act according to the future he knows is coming? What if that happened every time a new baby came into the world, and what if Joffrey Baratheon's coin had landed on the other side? The mortals gave us many names when last we woke. There was the usual faredried herbs and flowers hanging from the rafters, jars of powder lined along shelves, cutting implements along the wall. However, Joffrey, the character, has a terrible reputation and now is up to Kim, also known as Lloyd Frontera, to fix that. The three direwolves were all sitting together. She did. Nevertheless, he could not deny his beloved daughter, and so bade her enter the hallowed halls of the Forward Unto Dawn. King Rodriks young son, the newly crowned King Benjen, came in tears to the Forward Unto Dawn at the news of his fathers death and their armys crushing defeat. What was that about? Arya wondered after he was out of earshot. To the shock of all, Aegon and Belarion both survived the fall. If the Wall falls, pull back to the Last Hearth, or Winterfell if you can. I chased her away so that she would be safe. As a replacement though, maybe have him work on some type of repeater crossbow fed by a spring loaded magazine. In which a teenage girl wakes up in Joffrey Baratheon's body, right after dying in a school shooting. Wisely, he didnt attempt to wholly follow in his forebears foot-steps, as he remained in good relations with the Kingdom of the North, at least at first. Before the Lannister host could properly retaliate, the Spartan had fled, leaving the whole of the Westerlands shaken and in disarray in one terrible moment. The New Gods. When Daeron asked for the North to aid him in his campaign, Cregan plainly refused the boy of fourteen, seeing little reason to involve House Stark in affairs that were so far removed from the North. And where dragons roared with fire, the Spartan answered with thunder. When a self-insert enters a new world, they choose to embark on an adventure not many would. When word had spread to Riverrun of the Spartans intervention off the coast of Dragonstone, Elmo had assumed the Spartan had declared for the blacks, and therefore marched with confidence to meet the greens host. News of the Spartans intervention at the Battle of the Gullet soon spread, and the greens became panicked at the notion of the Spartan seeming in favor of the blacks. Nevertheless, soon enough, King Aegon caught wind of Princerss Cortanas now-famed beauty, and many believe he came to lust after her as he had so many other women of noble birth. I shut my eyes, feeling a rapid pulse behind them and a slight ringing in my ears. (story translated with google translate). Bran the Builder had supposedly granted the land surrounding the Dawn to the Spartan, that he might rule in his own right and not be made subject to any lord or king. The truth was, she hadnt bled since shed miscarried, and the reminder from this man that she would never have a child from her own flesh set her off-guard. The Dornish Master Plan is poised to fail in the books. To resolve the issue, the Spartan plainly asked if there was any who wished to face him in a trial by battle to satisfy the honor of both parties. Everything all right here? Aryas voice had Sansa turn around, seeing her sister stand behind her watching with an appropriate amount of suspicion, reading the tenseness of her posture and of her expression quite accurately. But then he opened them again. The North When Rhaenyra saw her husbands broken body, a black dread filled her alongside the rage and grief of losing her husband. Well, not aaaall of them. A Renly Baratheon SI that tries to be truly realistic. And true to his word to Kermit Tully, he took up the task of defending the Riverlands when an army of westermen, led by Jason Lannister, a supporter of the greens, came from the River Road with the intent of taking the Trident in King Aegons name. Can I have ALL the Male Self Inserts? His home was a proper city, the wealthiest, and arguably the most powerful city in all Essos. Gone are the mistakes I made in my reign, gone are the hunger and thirst, the blood and the sickness, only the glory and honorable deaths are left. They had narrowly escaped the Faith Militant's revolt in King's Landing, and were relieved to have found a safe haven. Or will his genre savvy self and love of literary criticism by Northrop Frye doom him to instead satirize the genre of self-insert stories? He goes by many names, Illyrio spoke. . It is unknown why the Spartan chose to save the boys lifesome speculate Cregan had asked it of him, in remembrance of their shared blood, while other state it was simply the Spartans nobility that caused him to rescue the young prince. Ah, yes, of course. The maester lifted his shoulders in an apologetic shrug, as if it were an easy mistake to make. Indeed, though many had thought the sudden and crushing halt of the Dragons advance would give rise to rebellion and sedition from his conquered territories of the Southern kingdoms, Aegons reign on the Iron Throne was astoundingly peaceful. Why does your sister not have one? asked Dany. Each time Lightbringer and Dark Sister clashed, the roar of thunder and the shriek of steel filled the air and made a most terrifying noise. Well the title basically says it all, and I'm just hoping that the story can diverge to the predestined plot and not like where it's just a re-do sham but with much cooler side being shown of the character which the MC have been. Not but a few days before her birth, a most peculiar event had taken place in the Dawntown. He may be able to survive the coming battles, but whether he'll be able to navigate the intrigue, violence, and machinations that follow are another matter entirely. Disclaimer: I don't own any GOT characters or the cover. One civil engineering project at time. She opened her mouth, an apology forming on her tongue, but it dissolved away when she realized who it was. Salamon2 has been inserted into Jon Arryn's head in the year 292 AC. It's been ages since I've posted my writing on a public forum, so thank you to any who decide to give this a chance. His maternal uncle, King Rodrik Stark, immediately declared war against Maegor as well, vowing to not rest until House Starks Valyrian sword, Ice, had run through Maegors blackened heart, and his sisters death had been avenged. Do you have anything to ease stomach pain? she asked simply. Here, the Spartan and the Maidens influence is felt most strongly. You were made aware of his crimes, yes?, Her back stiffened at that. falls into the world of asoiaf instead of his intended world due to unexpected turbulence in his journey. Whilst this history is meant to be focused upon the Spartan and the Starks, it is important to remember that King Jaehaerys I was greatly influenced by the Spartan and the Maidens work, and is thus relevant to understanding the full measure of just how those two enigmatic figures have so thoroughly changed the realm as a whole. There is relative peace once again in Westeros as the crowned stag flies above the towers all over King's Landing. Surely enough, the Spartan handily defeated them, his thunder weapons tearing through one of Cannibals wings, and sent both dragon and rider plummeting into the Blue Forkan end seen by many as all too fitting, as it was the same fate he had inflicted upon his cousin, PrinceLucerys Velaryon. It carries sorrow and pain and cruelty. Source: forums.spacebattles.com. I cannot abide this farce, I simply cannot. When the first reports of wildfire explosions come in. In exchange for the Norths independence, the Spartan would acknowledge Aegon as ruler of all the lands he had united, citing that Aegon could give unity and progress to the South where petty warring kingdoms could not. It would avail him nothing but the death of many riverlords. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. What the Spartan did or what befell the Maiden of Light remains an utter mystery to this very day; only that the Spartan flew with some great haste southward, and months later, traders from Dorne would report he had flown into the most inhospitable part of the Red Mountains, in a place where even Balerion the Black Dread was said to have not dared fly near. Sansa was the beautiful one, she always had been. You must log in or register to reply here. Rhaenyras eldest son, Jacaerys Velaryon, flew on dragonback to Winterfell, and plead his mothers case to King Cregan Stark, the Old Man of the North. Very good use of source material, and a time traveler fish out of trout Sansa. It would prove to potentially save the city from great destruction, as the entire guild would minutes later erupt with such intense force, it shook all of the capitol. Rhaegar suddenly opened his eyes again he saw he was reborn as Joffrey baratheon the son of Cersei Lannister and "Robert" (Jaime) It was only a few years later, when her husband lay feverish and half-delirious from wounds taken in his suppressing of a rebellion on the Isle of Skagos, that Rhaena finally gave her maiden-head to him. With a single duel at the Stoney Septs, a rebellion ended. She glanced over her shoulder as she walked to see him bury his face in the womans chest. Fantasy Romance R18 MAGIC HARRYPOTTER GAME OF THRONES. Curious, I glance at my reflection.And thats when I almost faint, for the second time this day.Theres the bloody goddammed face of Joffrey fucking Baratheon, staring right back at me. Dying shouldn't have been a good thing. In an event which seemed all too convenient for Aegons interests to be considered coincidence, the Alchemists Guild reported that a grave error had been made. How would you fight the dead? she asked him. Together with the remaining First Men kings, including King Monfyrd V Durrandon of the Stormlands, King Trystifer V Mudd of the Rivers and Hills, King Tybolt Lannister of the Rock, and King Gwayne IV Gardener of the Reach, as well as what few Children of the Forest remained, Theon and the Spartan drove back what Andals resisted them back into the Vale of Arryn, where legends state the Spartan took the Bloody Gate alone, and the Andals fled in terror of him. With luck and bullshitery Oisean will survive long enough for his newfound magic to make a difference, and all the world will know the new Laughing Mage. Archived post. I'm not going to show it or write about it - violence, injuries and the sort will be the only NSFW content here. I personally would try a spindle and the like, since there are many sheep and a few such devices are already sufficient ^^ ideally, he keeps them secret in his fortress. Unfortunately, an opportunity arose for him when disaster struck the city. Pardon, she muttered, barely loud enough for him to hear it as she moved to go around him. The shots fired so quickly that Aemon had no time to try and shield his brother, and before the entire court and the onlooking smallfolk, the king was riddled with an entire volley of the Spartans lightening-quick missiles, ripping through him with ease. And you know what's going to happen in the future of that king. He awoke coughing loudly into the cold salty night air. The North had, for thousands of years, been the most advanced of all the Seven Kingdoms, due to the great knowledge passed to them from the Maiden of Light. To ensure a riot did not break out among the already-riled smallfolk, Prince Daeron instantly ordered his fathers men to stand down and assail the Spartan no further, stating that his father had indeed been in the wrong by trying to have Princess Cortana executed for simply defending herself from his advances. Regardless of the veracity of such reports, it was known that on that day, Maegor did indeed mount Balerion one more, the first time the great dragon had been ridden since its defeat at the hands of the very enemy Maegor now intended to face. The Spartan knew this was merely an attempt by the blacks to have him destroy their enemies, but nevertheless felt that the inhabitants of Kings Landing should not be made to suffer any more than they already had due to the war, and ultimately agreed to march his army to the relief of the capitol. To seal this Pact of Ice and Fire, Torrhens daughter would wed Aegon, and she would be his new queen. It could also serve as the start to a ranger-esque order that could be a great way for Casper to deal with bandits long-term. Jacaerys even vowed that a daughter of House Targaryen would wed a son of House Stark, in a proposed Second Pact of Ice and Fire. Now she is a daughter of a whore and destined to become one herself. Aegon the VI, later known as the Unworthy, had proven himself one of the worst Targaryen kings. He grew up listening to the Back in my old world, I was something akin to a bookworm. Cold snow and ice were all that Torunn Thorsdottir felt as she regained consciousness, the demigod daughter of Thor groaned as she pushed away at the snow that covered her body. The Spartan would remain in the Riverlands, seeing to its defense and overseeing shipments of food, supplies, and munitions being sent from the Dawntown down the Kingsroad. Also, if I've missed any or there's been issues in which fics are in which category let me know. No matter the fandom. Source: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/a-lion-beyond-death-au-got-si.663742/ by Archmaester Yandrew of the Citadel, 513 MC Chapter 1: Darkness Before the Dawn They had been commissioned by an unknown employer to produce a great cache of wildfire, and that some hapless apprentice had allowed some to burn. Its called Widows Wail.. In the first century since its founding, Kings Landing was a far-cry from the austerity of Winterfell, nor as rich as White Harbor, nor as bustling as the Dawntown; but Jaehaerys endeavored to make it of nevertheless equal state to them. -A Collection of One-Shots by Avalor0n. A Game of Kings and SIs. I shouldn't be happy that I died. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Attempted Murder and Assassination Attempts, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jon Snow does not have time for for Southron bullshit, Jon Snow is why the Others can't have nice things, Sanjuno's Shamelessly Self-Indulgent Self-Inserts, Westeros is Not Prepared for All that Sass, The Revolution of Westeros: How an Engineer Views Plebeians, He Who Mounts The World: a Khal Drogo quasi-SI, Free Cities of Essos (A Song of Ice and Fire), Dothraki Language (A Song of Ice and Fire), I just wanted to write about Discount-Mongols I swear. Its 3-4 chapters long but pretty good. Maegors host, meanwhile, had greater numbers and a knowledge of the terrain, as well as supplies that could more readily be replenished from the surrounding countryside. The only thing worse than this fic existing is that it is the longest Game of Thrones fic on fanfiction.net The Stranger Who is he? Daenarys asked. It would be the last the world would see of the Algow Lady, for she never appeared after that unsettling day, and none dared to inquire the Spartan afterwords of what had occurred. As an incentive, he released all captives taken during the battle, and also forewarned her that Dalton Greyjoy, Lord Reaper of Pyke, was likely to attack the now-weakened Westerlands. It rocks your prison of interminable years, rocks the floor of the temple where the idols of stolen gods languish alongside you, rocks the footing of the silver-haired priests who give mocking libations to these lesser, collared deities. It was little more than a graze to his cheek, and only a small trickle of blood seeped from it, but it was that scratch by which the Spartan conceded defeat, which Aemon accepted, his honor as a Kingsguard satisfied. It may not display this or other websites correctly. When he refused to convert to the Faith upon Baelors instruction, he was purportedly stripped of his cloths, made to wear the garb of a begging brother, and confined to Baelors recently finished Great Sept, made to do menial work as any common septon. Further, King Rickon was furious at the travesties which his daughter suffered, and the whole of the North was in an uproar over what many believed was the attempted murder of their hero. When he reemerged, he declared that the North would remain neutral, though he did dispatch ravens of his own to both Dragonstone and the Red Keep, calling on both claimants to the Iron Throne to settle the matter in a Great Council and resolve the succession in a peaceful manner. In the years to comes, the tenuous peace they bought for the Seven Kingdoms would be lost to wars and petty fighting, and the Andals faith would spread over the South, but the memory of the terror and awe he inspired nevertheless kept the Andals from crusading and conquering, and the Ironborn would not dare send another longship to plague the North for near a thousand years. What if Rhaegar was reborn with all his memories as Joffrey, Tommen would work too! I chose to add my story here because of amazing fics I've come to cherish, like Dread Our Wrath and Deeds, not Words. Instead of rallying the remnants of the Stark forces under his banner, though, the Spartan insisted they be disbanded and sent home, solemnly stating he himself would suffice to end the tyranny of Maegor.