1333-A North Avenue Can I return larger furniture to a Design Center? Original Price $1,095.00 What is your cancellation policy? $2,515.50, $2,795.00 Today, vintage Ethan Allen furniture, like Henredon is a first-stop for buyers who skew towards tradition, but dont necessarily want a legit antique. SPECS - The 8 furniture pens for scratches come with large tips to get the perfect shade to match the wood. We will also send you occasional invitations and offers from furnishings manufacturers and industry suppliers. Oversized Ethan 1 5/8" Diameter Round Knob Multipack (Set of 10) by Sumner Street Home Hardware From $27.52 ( $2.75 per item) $41.10 Open Box Price: $22.44 ( 1159) +3 Colors Kent Knurled 1 3/8" Diameter Round Knob by Sumner Street Home Hardware From $8.89 $9.90 Open Box Price: $6.90 ( 498) Sale +3 Colors Ethan 1 1/2" Center to Center Finger Pull Can I order a slipcover for my existing Ethan Allen sofa? Although there may be more than what we are suggesting here, it is significant for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before buying it for yourself. | Learn more about Guillaume Sannet's work experience, education, connections & more by visiting their profile on LinkedIn A large collection of used furniture can be found on Etsy. We will need your order number and details of the item(s) you would like to change or cancel. You can reach us at 1.888.EAHELP1 (1.888.324.3571) Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 4:45PM ET. Privacy Policy. It's easy to set up an account to sell on Etsy and is a great venue for sellers as well. What web browsers does your site support? (e.g. If your order was placed in a Design Center, you should contact that location to change or cancel your order. Ethan Allen Storage Cabinets and Cupboards, Ethan Allen Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses. (15% off), Sale Price $480.25 Please select your primary business below to get the latest home furnishings industry news at no charge. Cannot find anyone who can help me find comparison hardware because the bed is discontinued. Check your text messages & reply "Y" to receive your discount code. A credit will be issued to the original credit card account or if your original form of payment was an Ethan Allen gift card, a new gift card will be issued. Choose the options youd like for the order. To cancel an ethanallen.com order, please contact our Internet Service Center at 1.888.EAHELP1 (1.888.324.3571) or email us at orders@ethanallen.com. Are all of your products available for sale online? Ethan Allen Hardware (1 - 40 of 61 results) Price ($) Shipping All Sellers Ethan Allen Georgian Court Solid Cherry Side Table $345.00 VTG Baker Ethan Allen Thomasville Brass Hinge & Screw Butler Tray Table Hardware (8) $39.99 Early American Furniture | Ethan Allen Maple And Birch Two Tiered Round End Table (98) $675.00 FREE shipping I am receiving an error message asking me to contact my financial institution. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Length is 37". Shop clearance online or visit your local Design Center to find deals you wont be able to pass up. For items that ship via Premier In-home Delivery, contact our Internet Service Center at 1.888.EAHELP1 (1.888.324.3571) within 10 days of receiving your delivery. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. We are committed to providing high-quality products at the best value for our clients. 9 Decorative Lattice Ideas for a Charming Interior or Exterior. Can I use my own fabric on your item? Where can I find the use and care information for my piece? Show Filters 5 Items Need additional parts? Refunds generally appear on your credit card statement within one to two billing cycles. Yes, we have a Furniture Protection Plan, and an Outdoor Furniture Protection Plan. Patience is your best asset when seeking a specific piece furniture to buy or sell. Will you share my email, home, or business address with other companies? Wide application Suitable for cribs, bunk beds, cabinets, tables, chairs, cribs and other furniture. Check out our ranking below! Sometimes hardware is attached with a nut and bolt. Can I purchase stain or paint directly from Ethan Allen? Suite 69473 The 8 colors included are white, grey, cherry, mahogany, walnut, black, maple, and oak to match most wood tones. Complete your home renovation project with parts from our exclusive antique cabinet hardware and furniture hardware collection. $9.99. Original Price $2,795.00 All prices and services featured on ethanallen.com are quoted in U.S. dollars, are valid and effective only in the contiguous United States , and are optional with each independently operated Ethan Allen Design Center. Do you ship internationally? Antique Dry Sink: Common Uses in the Past and Present, Adding an antique dry sink to your home is a quick way to give it a vintage look without taking up too much space or having to complete expensive remodeling. $340.00, $425.00 Email:greatcometbroadwayteam@gmail.comAddress: 249 W 45THST|NEW YORK CITY. In an unprecedented move, Ethan Allen elected to design outside of what had become their signature style. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. or Best Offer. We also offer rug and wood finish swatches online for select Ethan Allen | Disney products. Mother's Day is May 14. I need a part. The main entrance faces Battersby Street, Robbins Street is on the south side of the property and Levick Street to the north. Where can I find the use and care information for my piece? We recommend using our complimentary design service, which is available through your local Design Center. Who do I contact for warranty service? With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. In your account profile, locate the Preferred Design Center and Design Consultant fields and then select in the Design Center location and the designers name. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Among Ethan Allen's early keystone collections was the Circa 1776 collection. How can I order it? Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. 21 watching. king size bed, chest on shest 72" wide dresser with mirror & accessory chest, 2 nightstands. Privacy Policy. ON SALE - UP TO 75% OFF. For more information, click here. It can take up to 5 business days for your cancellation and refund to be processed. While competitors would release four to five-piece capsule collections, Ethan Allen had created a mix-and-match library that few other brands (if any) could compete with. People will overlook a few dings and basic wear, but you want the furniture you offer for sale to look like the quality furniture that is Ethan Allen. How do I stop receiving Ethan Allen emails and mail? The bolt covers I need are about $7.00 a piece. Some of the more vintage upholstery pieces have been reupholstered. Privacy Policy and 2. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. The arched black matte color metal handle is made from a non-ferrous, non-rusting metal which is great to use in high humidity areas such as the bathroom or kitchen. Authentic Vintage Ethan Allen Country French Expandable Drop-Leaf Side, End or Coffee Table 26-8302 Highly Collectible ~ Statement Piece. Ethan Allen. How do I get added to your catalog mailing list? Yes, we do. Does anyone know where I might be able to locate either 1) the hardware for this bed frame 2)information that provides the dimensions/specifications of the hardware? Ethan Allen American Impressions Artisan Replacement Pewter Knobs/Pulls/Hardware. Ethan Allen British Classics Model 29-5402 Replacement Dresser Drawer $49.99 hamiltons-heirlooms (3,488) 100% or Best Offer +$29.99 shipping Sponsored Vintage Ethan Allen Georgian Court 2 1/2" Brass Drawer Pull Handle Replacement $9.95 marylandshore (5,191) 100% Buy It Now +$2.94 shipping Sponsored For more information, please visit our Pickup is not available for items that ship via Premier In-home Delivery; however, should you wish to pick up a UPS item at a Design Center, please call us at 1.888.EAHELP1 (1.888.324.3571). Discover wingback chairs, canopy beds, Windsor chairs and more. Ethan Allen Round Pine Occasional a Side Table Plant Stand Vintage 1970s Tavern, Early American (34) $275.00 FREE shipping ETHAN ALLEN Oak Country Cottage Style Bench Footstool - A (42) $395.00 Ethan Allen Catalogue (1983 edition First Printing) | The Treasury of American Traditional Interiors (382) $75.00 FREE shipping (NOTE: Measure your original handles and cables to ensure compatibility before buying). Your gift card balance can be applied at checkout to pay for some or all of your order. Never miss new arrivals that match exactly what you're looking for! Does your upholstered furniture contain flame retardants? Our full terms and conditions of sale outline this. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Were happy to say youre already on our mailing list. However, by the 1980s, there were obvious signs that the Founding Fathers look was beginning to wan with customers. Remarkably affordable compared to most antique secretary desks on the market, our vintage Ethan Allen secretary desks can be used as a computer hutch, corner desk, or as a simple writing desk in a bedroom or hallway. Is a ethan allen furniture replacement parts worth the purchase? Make one of these easy and fun DIY headboards for an instant and affordable upgrade. (15% off), Sale Price $237.99 The gift card value will not be replaced or replenished if the card is lost, stolen, or used without permission. $322.99, $379.99 Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. This fabric is suitable for an upholsterer to re-cover. What are your shipping and handling charges? Learn more. Free shipping. If you are receiving this message, it could mean your financial institution cannot validate your address. (30% off). Analytical Services; Analytical Method Development and Validation Have a 30+ year old ethan allen cannonball bedroom set in dark pine for sale. To order them online, visit touchupsolutions.com. (20% off), Sale Price 25.94 Interior Design Software Project Management Custom Website Lead Generation Invoicing & Billing . For Ethan Allen case pieces like dressers and desks, check the drawersthats usually where the factory left their mark. 2023, All Rights Reserved (20% off), Sale Price $930.75 Please see our Use & Care brochure. For online and in-store orders, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and the Ethan Allen Platinum Card. The Used Furniture Stores website is a clearinghouse that is broken down by states. You can find quite a few nice surprises on Craigslist. We accept PayPal and Apple Pay for online orders only. Home; Service. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Thanks in advance if you can help in any way. No, but we do encourage you to become a registered user so that your address information and order history is on file for easy future ordering. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Most auction sites allow either a "buy now" option or a valued pricing that you can use as a guideline when pricing your furniture. +(91)-9821210096 | where is bobby dassey now 2020. was margaret lockwood's beauty spot real. Original Price $565.00 Sellers have a built-in market and can take advantage of a highly sought after product. Our client service professionals are available Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 4:45PM ET, to assist you. Does Ethan Allen have an Affiliate program? Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. Will you share my email, home, or business address with other companies? Why is it important to invest in a ethan allen furniture replacement parts, especially the best one? Their handmade craftsmanship when it comes to dom, Crib Recall Information and Models Parents Need to Know, When it comes to your baby, safety should be your top priority. The Liberty Ethan 3" matte black color, model # P12447C-FB-C, is a very stylish metal cabinet handle that can be used on bathroom or kitchen cabinets. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. If you continue to use these Can my order be expedited? So if youre convinced you have a vintage Ethan Allen piece but that names not lining up, know that Ethan Allen also went by the names Baumritter Corporation, Green Mountain Holding Corporations, and Interco. Select the state you want and then the nearest town from the list. We offer a buying guide for ethan allen furniture replacement parts, and we provide 100% genuine and unbiased information. $165.75, $195.00 Does Ethan Allen reupholster items? Buy Pack Of 8 Furniture Cot Bed Bolt Allen Head With Barrel Nut 6Mm M6 X 100Mm Zp at Amazon. Shop clearance online or visit your local Design Center to find deals you wont be able to pass up. Another clearinghouse, The Thrift Shopper, only lists thrift shops and consignment stores with a charity affiliation. The building was constructed in 1920, has 66,482 square feet, and is 3 stories tall with a full basement. $1,100.75, $1,295.00 We carry a wide selection of replacement parts for cabinets and furniture in the most popular decorative styles from the last 200 years, all available in a variety of attractive finishes. Original Price $425.00 Ready for a bedroom refresh? Replaced metal clip with two screws on top of cable for stronger, more flexible connection to handle. When prompted, please select Option 1. Absolutely! 13 Cute Office Decor Ideas to Add Style to Your Workspace. A pickup must be scheduled to arrange a return. How has this buying guide been made? Please use this form to request or call 888.324.3571 Andover Poster Bed Hardware $44.00 How do I make changes to or cancel my order? Ethan Allen Bed Connector Kit- 35mm Cam Disc Lock 8mm x 48.5mm Dowel More than 10 available Details Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations) Sales Tax: North Carolina: 6.75% Condition: Brand new Returns: 14 days, buyer pays return shipping (more) Tweet Description