But her resolve (and Donald's) is tested when the family embarks on a chaotic quest to find the two remaining Caballero's amulets, and discover them in the hands of two familiar faces, who both seem to have secrets to hide. #huey Your best was leaving us to fend for ourselves! Webby!" This was surprisingly easy, Della says, there shouldve been guards.. Upset and hurt, Della reprimands Louie telling him that she has had enough of his ugliness and negativity, only for Louie to reply: "You should've thought of that before you grounded me and took away all of my dreams! #problems ,,Hey Louie" she said, looking at the floor ,,I decided to check on you and what's going on here?!". Oh. Louie responds, Im still really sorry. He rubs the back of his neck. They were careful to sneak back in, and everyone was quick to go to bed, feeling the same exhaustion. Webby took advantage of the moment and ran up to Louie. 2. Louie also couldn't shake the feeling of unease that he had experienced throughout their entire investigation. When Louie awoke, he was met with the emptiness of his room, which was usual. God, why now? And all because you had to listen to Mrs. Beakley's advice about tough love, which, by the way, is not working and which you are taking a bit too seriously and which is proof that you're not really a mom. Louie moaned. Lets just go.. ", realizing that Louie has run away; much to her shock. Funeral Crasher So, Gyro suggests connecting Louie's mind with someone else's in order to communicate with him through thoughts using some sort of mind-reading machine. Then, the 2 reconcile again as Louie spends the next 3 days in his room during his grounding but provided with better treatment this time though. 3. None of this is.". As the plane takes off, Webby is bubbling with excitement about the Temple of Tuitia and the possible time-traveling artifact they might find there. Some people have magic. "All you guys and anyone else ever saw me as was trouble, no good, the "evil" triplet! Reader is male!! Thank you for reading this story, have a nice day! Having learned something from the poor people, Louie decides to return home and face the possible consequences in store for him as a result of his actions. In an alternate reality where his brothers cross the line, Huey is fed up and reveals a shocking secret to his mother and uncles. A glow appeared in Louie's eyes, and a green power was formed in his hand. Using that anger, hatred, and the ability to see the angles nobody else can, he finally manages to subdue the DT-87 and escape custody through the window using bed sheets while taking a few of his personal items with him. Gladstone Gander/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts (Cartoon), Hunter | The Golden Guard (The Owl House), im taking shiny pieces of canon like a magpie, References to the Lifes and Times of Scrooge McDuck, Comic: The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck, Now he has wizened up in classic DT17 Scrooge. Why did Scrooge lock me in here? With fortune, glory and family on the line, it seems the Prince of Thieves may have to face old and new foes alike if he wants a shot at achieving every master-criminal's dream. But what if Louie had a crush on him? Louie has finally lost his confidence, his dream, his enthusiasm, his love for treasure, and his sense of adventure. Your Favorite Moon Mamma is Depressed :D, Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Scrooge McDuck, Della Duck & Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Scrooge McDuck, Don't Have to Know Bloodborne (Video Game), Episode: s02e06 Last Christmas! Louie felt exhausted when he got home with his siblings. episode, I've been having manytheories about the results of the relationship between Della and Louie after Louie was harshly grounded, some which are good and others bad. Hey, Webby whispers to Louie, How are you feeling?, She hands him her notebook, I know this might be a bad time, but I think the missing artifact might have something to do with the person who killed your uncle., Louie looks down at the notebook, then back at his older sister, What do you mean?, Well, Id suggest you read what I wrote but, Webby pauses, I believe from the evidence Ive found that the Duck Avenger has been fighting with someone thats controlling time somehow., Louie looks at her in shock, What? He whispers, Like when Glomgold paused time?, Webby shakes her head no, I think theyre time traveling. She looks down, And if thats right, and the Duck Avenger hasnt or doesnt stop them, we might be looking at another time storm in our forecast., Oh boy, Louie sighs, Ill look through your research later. But despite all of his concerns and fears, Louie knew that they couldn't give up now. "Enough!" However, during the meeting, Louie suddenly finds himself unexpectedly visited then kidnapped by dark demonic creatures having emerged from a portal and dragged into their world. Louie nods, but he can't shake off the feeling that he played a part in his mom leaving. I appreciate it.. Yes. Della replies, Now go pack up. Beyond that he held onto every single piece of writing, when Donald smiled, took a picture and discreetly threw any of his works out, Louie would fish them out of the trashcan as soon as the coast was clear. Thanks, Lou. Soon they move forward more, where the sound of rumbling is heard above them. Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Della Duck & Dewey Duck & Huey Duck (Disney), thats not explicitly there but its implied, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Webby Vanderquack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing, Diversity Win! Having noticed his name and adult picture everywhere and people being abused, tyrannized, and enslaved on the way though, Louie is horrified yet confused and demands to know why this has happened and why he was brought here. After Louie has been restrained, his family takes him to Gyro's lab to figure out what the problem is and comes up with a solution to the problem. Before Della was here, he could do basically anything he wanted. Though it seems Louie has been keeping secret the real reason he's been working non-stop. Lost, injured, and alone, Louie ventures into the city alone until he meets and joins a couple of poor people who work together to survive as a family and teach him the importance and difference between riches and poverty the rest of the way. Uncle Donald! Dewey replies back: "It was for your own good! Youre the one choosing to leave.. 11. Otherwise, there's no telling what would've become of you later on! Noticing Louie isn't present, Della goes over to his room to find him sitting on his bed, full of guilt and shame; thinking he is still grounded. #story Well if the world just wants to view me as a villain then fine! Don't do this and don't do that! What if he ruins it? {I A separate brotherly oneshot from my original book. Eventually, Dewey and Webby formed their own group of rebels and have been doing what they can to save people and put an end to future Louie's tyranny. *Set in the same AU, where FOWL hasn't been defeated, Webby isn't related to the McDucks and Louie left when he was 14.*. When Della tries talking to him about family and stuff, Louie reminds her about the note he left behind before running away about family being considered nothing more than just trouble while sarcastically asking: "Isn't that right, Scrooge? Its just hard. (The rest leads to the whole apology and promise thing). (Contains: bad thoughts, blood and tears) Nobody said a word. As Louie lay there in the darkness, he couldn't help but think about the strange man in the orb and the mysterious room they had discovered. ,,I wanted to apologize, Louie" he started, totally surprising me ,,You're my youngest nephew and I love you. Call Upon The Sea is a One-Shot Fic detailing in Donald's point of view, his odd attraction to the sea and the events leading up to Lunaris' attack on earth. On the way, his bike accidentally bumps into something, which sends Louie flying in the air and then hit the ground. A bunch of 'loosely' connected one-shots surrounding Della Duck adjusting to life in Duckburg after ten years on the moon.Angst, Sadness, Hugs, and Baked Goods inside. Scrooge did his best to clear away every reminder of his niece after she disappeared. Realizing what his recent behavior would lead everyone including himself to in the future, Louie further apologizes for the way he's been acting and promises to be a better person from now on as the 2 hug, kiss, make up, apologize, reconcile, and confess their family love to each other. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, On the occasion of 28 observers I decided to insert a new chapter faster than I thought. #family He had been intrigued by the strange name of the flavor, and when the owner said that they were almost out and that they probably wouldn't get any more, he had decided to risk it. F.O.W.L. Donald had made it a point when the triplets were younger to never, ever, swear. Della shouts back: "Don't talk back like that to me, young man!" tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (893), Legend of the Three Caballeros (Cartoon) (61), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney) (329), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (281), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (255), Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney) (191), Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt (117), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (189), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Donald Duck is the Parent of Duck Triplets | Donald Duck's Nephews (Disney), Della Duck & Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Scrooge McDuck & Webby Vanderquack, Donald Duck & Louie Duck & Gladstone Gander (Disney), Jos Carioca/Donald Duck/Panchito Pistoles, Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, Della Duck & Donald Duck & Fethry Duck & Gladstone Gander (Disney), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Fethry Duck & Gyro Gearloose, Ill make more stuff for them dont worry ;), But You Can't Stay Here With Every Single Hope You Had Shattered, Adventures of Light: A Kingdom Hearts Crossover (Version 2), Ansem Seeker of Darkness | Xehanort's Heartless, Animator vs. Cover i #bad Dewey turns to the rest of the family, The artifacts not here, lets just go home. He says, stepping closer to Uncle Donald. Dewey's expression hardens. Webby isnt up yet, but she may know exactly what that is up with that building., They three are interrupted by Donald entering the room, Hey Huey, I need your help with something.. Not his brothers, not Webby, not his uncles, not Della. What good are schemes and plans if I can never use them?!" I sat bored in my new room. The launch of the Spear of Selene, Donald leaving, the family being torn apart, and Scrooge's descent into isol. Ive been keeping an eye on him this entire time., Well you know your brother, Della says, you blink and hes got something he shouldnt., Louie frowns, Guys, please! Theory 6: Possibly during the events similar to "GlomTales! to talk to her but decide to leave her alone when they hear her crying at the door while Huey and Dewey do the same in Louie's case, who is seen going to his bed and just laying there in frustration and anger. A monster? Soon the family starts making their way towards the temple, Louie following behind Dewey as they make it through harsh trees and bushes. Now he has to find words out of something brand new. When the manor is attacked in "GlomTales" with Louie all by himself inside, do we really think he would've just run directly towards Clan Glomgold? 9 pages 7 weeks ago Sparkles User blog:Olivier Baghdadi/Captain Spearhook, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Just because I almost lost them all. But what'll happen if he starts to love another person? It can't be the real Louie, can it, please don't. What do you mean last? Dewey asks, Theres plenty of other adventures we can go on. 2022-12-25 Updated notes in chapter 1 with list of one shots based on some of the drabbles. Were a family, and families stick together. Morning! Huey says, Dewey and I were just going over the information.. ", ,,What's going to stop me?! Dewey grabs his Uncles hand and drags him towards a nearby exit, leaving the rest of the group behind. And I still haven't forgotten that day either. For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. Your best was never being there for us when we needed you!. Ever since the Shadow War, everything had gone back to normal with the family growing closer together. Donald found himself at odds without the kids around 24/7, so he decides to answer a call from SHUSH to come back online. Surprisingly, his mother and Uncle Donald, having aged terribly, greet him with open arms, kisses, and hugs, and tell him to be the good kid he was meant to be and which he has always been since birth without even knowing it until the rest of the family join in on the group hug. Im sorry., Dewey lets out a frustrated sigh, Why not? An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works However, during the meeting, Louie suddenly finds himself unexpectedly visited then kidnapped by gun-wielding warriors on futuristic hoverbikes having emerged from a time portal while shooting laser beams at him and dragged into the future. In the other world, resembling what appears to be like Hell, after being put on trial for having inadvertently committed sins his whole life: Pride, Greed, Lust (obsession with power, riches and schemes in this case), Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath, and Envy, Louie finds himself enslaved as he is being forced to work with other innocent people who have unintentionally sinned in the past, both old and young, for all eternity. He wondered what kind of gadgets and equipment were stored in that room and what kind of person would use them. Well, here's a thought. Louie led me to my room. (Completed) Oh, God! LOUIE! Louie looks over to see Dewey trying to turn a lantern on, Are you okay?. ,,Come here fast!". Is everyone else okay? Quick story about Ducktales (2017). Always. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Louie Duck & Original Male Character(s) & Original Female Character(s), Launchpad McQuack & Louie Duck & Original Character(s), Original Male Character(s)/Original Female Character(s), mentioned briefly in chapter nine and explored a little in chapter twelve, Louie Duck (Disney) & Original Female Character(s). I got up off the floor. Theory 2 (based on Disney's Lady & the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure): Possibly during the events similar to "GlomTales!" By voice, I think it was Scrooge. Suddenly, realizing how hard she was on her own child, Della puts her hand on her forehead and covers her eyes as she begins to cry for all the horrible things she had said earlier. "Vacation" was not a word that existed in their family. He wishes he had done things differently, but it's too late now. Connors Birthday Present: The Day Before. But he knows that theyll face it together, just like they always do. What are you so impatient about, Webby?" and we all know the rest At some point, during the argument, I imagine Dewey suddenly attacking Louie in anger in their mother's defense: "You bastard, you! "It was a gemstone," Della answers, still eyeing Louie suspiciously. Della Duck (Disney) Original Male Character (s) Original Child Character (s) Huey goes to a Junior Woodchuck event to celebrate her becoming a Senior Woodchuck but Huey gets enraged during the event and gets arrested for it. Alternatively-Louie gets magicked into a five year old, and is just so confused. ,,Why would I be afraid of you?" Only Lena called me that, but if Louie knew that he must have been the real Louie! When they'd assembled in the parlor, Scrooge settled down on the sofa, Dewey nestled in his lap. Later, when Louie's latest scheme involving disguising himself as Huey to evade the DT-87 backfires due to a call from the real Huey and after Della tells Huey not to describe anything to Louie since he hasn't earned, I imagine Louie responding: "Oh, I'm sorry. he asks, hoping to change the subject. Louie sighs, feeling frustrated with the accusations. I roared, and Scrooge went back scared. You're grounded!" tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (31), Legend of the Three Caballeros (Cartoon) (2), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney) (31), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (28), Louie Duck & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt (17), But You Can't Stay Here With Every Single Hope You Had Shattered, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Della Duck & Donald Duck & Scrooge McDuck, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Duck Triplet chaos meets Duck Twin anarchy, Duck Twins | Twins Della Duck and Donald Duck (Disney), Jos Carioca & Donald Duck & Panchito Pistoles, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Della Duck & Donald Duck & Fethry Duck & Gladstone Gander (Disney), (my apologies to DellaDuckFreakingSucks06), The tags make it sound super depressing but I promise this is full of jokes, The real victim of this fic is Donald's bank account, The cousins are in this for all of four seconds, Della Duck & Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), the rest of the family are minor characters, Post-Episode: s02e24 Moonvasion! They soon end up at a river which held the temple. Soon, Webby is making her way into the kitchen, a big smile on her face. Was I talking to you? Suddenly, they hear Louie's voice and see him standing right in front of them. Youre going to give up? Im tired of being left in the dark. He whispered a spell and a green, huge fist knocked me on the floor. Oh, God, did we really bring Louie to this state?! But he was not an honest kid. He knows his mom means well, but he also understands Deweys concerns. ", Della nods, grateful for Webby's support. ,,Why should I be afraid of you?" Webby, Della, Huey, and Louie were settled beside him. But what if he cant? With that the kids go and get their things packed, meeting back up with Huey and Donald. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. God, why now? Im just gonna be taking a trip, to figure out who I am., Deweys voice rises, So thats it? 10. ", excluding the villains throughout, of course, as the hours pass and with nothing to keep him somewhat happy and entertained while still grounded, Louie suddenly begins to crack as he literally begins to lose his mind and go wild and raving mad. Louie Duck and the Emotional Rollercoaster! Louie felt the silence around him, and looked at his mom next to him, Im sorry Mom, I wish things couldve gone differently., Della looks at him with a sad smile, "It's not your fault, Louie. It was annoying. #ducktales2017 Noticing Louie running away, everyone fails to stop him before he leaves the mansion, which he does on his bike while crying further. The door opened. He is working with Magica though!I wonder what he needed the gem forWould you guys like to see what Donald, Huey, Scrooge, and Webby were doing on this adventure? I was just an obstacle, I was just a thing. #heart As I'm writing version 1, I would also like to share version 2, the Kingdom Hearts story, my own way. (This story will have some of the episodes but not all of them. As days pass, everybody begins to grow worried about Louie when they notice something different about him considering he hasn't moved or left his room much since the night he was grounded despite everybody's best efforts to cheer him up somehow, which includes relieving him of his grounding, asking him to join them on another adventure, bringing him souvenirs including treasures from recent adventures, but nothing works.