Ifyou area proud owner ofa Dodge Demon, itis essential tomaintain itproperly. Smaller 18x8-inch wheels wrapped in Mickey Thompson 245/55 ET Street tires are mounted up front, and rear features 17x11-inch wheels wrapped in Mickey Thompson P315/50R ET Street R drag radials. The longer a tire is in service, the more opportunities there are for it to be exposed to adverse environmental or service conditions. Enter your email & create a DodgeGarage account for exclusive first looks, promotions and more. 84532 Cone Seat Exposed Style Wheel Ins, McGard Part No. Ownership does not affect chances of winning, BBK Headers, Throttle Bodies, & Cold Air Intakes, K&N Air Filter & Cold Air Intakes, & Parts, (Universal; Some Adaptation May Be Required), (08-23 RWD Challenger, Excluding SRT Demon), Dodge Challenger Wheels, Tires, & Packages, Enter your email to receive your coupon code and start upgrading your Challenger, Shop Dodge Challenger Parts by Year & Model, Shop Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2022 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2021 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2020 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2019 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2018 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2017 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2016 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2015 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2014 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2013 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2012 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2011 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2010 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2009 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, 2008 Dodge Challenger Parts & Accessories, How Tires Support Your Challenger's Raw Power, SRT8, R/T, SE, R/T Classic, SXT, SXT Plus, Rallye Redline, R/T Plus, Scat Pack, SRT 392, SRT Hellcat, 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker, R/T Plus Shaker, R/T Shaker, GT, T/A, SRT Demon, 3.5L V6, 3.6L Pentastar V6, 5.7L Hemi V8 6.1L Hemi V8, 6.2L Hemi V8, 6.4L Hemi V8. Ask participating retailer for complete details and rebate form. Dodge wont prevent dealerships from marking up the Demon 170, but orders at MSRP will receive priority build slots. FREE 2 or 3-Day Delivery on 10,000+ Items. All decisions made by Goodyear (or its authorized representatives) relating to the validity of any submissions are final and binding. 7 Dodge RVs in Las Vegas, NV. Needless to say, I am very pleased! Impeccable service and a pleasure to deal with. The new Demon is due to go into production this fall at FCA's . 2 Dodge RVs in San Diego, CA. I would recommend to anybody. 64000 Cone Seat Style Lug Nuts-Chrome, McGard Part No. Find your dream car today. With only a red key in hand, horsepower levels are determined by the percentage of ethanol fuel detected. a video consultation. The Demons 8-speed automatic transmission has an updated output flange to accommodate a larger diameter prop shaft thats 30% stronger than the Demons. Needless to say, I was ready to give up on buying my dream car. Everyone at the Bell Rd location is extremely friendly and respectful. The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170, announced Monday night, is a 1025-horsepower drag-racing special and the most extreme vehicle to come from the automaker yet. Contact us Call us: 610-489-2122 Contact Us CHECK OUT all of the extensive upgrades, including an improved, modified 3.0L supercharger, new driveline components, TransBrake 2.0, unique drag mode suspension and a staggered widebody design. The cylinder heads are rated at 2,500 psi on E85. dataLayer = [{"make_name":["Dodge"],"make_seo_name":["dodge"],"model_name":["Challenger"],"model_seo_name":["challenger"],"vcat_name":["Coupes"],"vcat_seo_name":["coupes"],"tags":["muscle-cars","breaking"]}] ; '; Call for price. I agree to receive emails from Motor Authority. To get started, visit: https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/learn/choosing-your-tires/buy-tires-online. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Some of the interior trim could be higher quality. Both of these changes were made to ensure the massive Mickey Thompsons cleared in the rear. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I wanted just my cheap Amazon side bars tightened on one side & added to the other side. I placed a phone call and spoke to salesman/owner Joshua Zenor. The price on the website was a little misleading, the advertised price should not include the rebate amount as the selling price, this was my only issue with the transaction. 2018 Dodge Demon $ 199,950. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 124 Challenger models in Davie, FL. Dodge Opens Order Books for Challenger SRT Demon 170; April 9, 2023 2025 Ram REV 1500 Officially Debuts at New York Auto Show; March . Prices for a used Dodge Challenger SRT Demon currently range from $119,495 to $259,991, with vehicle mileage ranging from 84 to 25,292. She's willing to go above and beyond to provide great customer service. Virtual Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted online or for phone/mail orders. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Base portion of rebate offered by Goodyear, and bonus portion of rebate offered by Citibank, N.A. You want a sunroof, youre going to pay, Kuniskis said. A CO2 bottle will be an option through Direct Connection. The Challenger is one of the most iconic AmericanMuscle cars ever created and it proudly wears its heritage on its sleeve with a gorgeously retro look. Kuniskis noted the Demons TransBrake was a tricky piece of hardware and the team redesigned the system dubbing it version 2.0 for its improved user interface. 1 Dodge RV in Beulah, CO. 1 Dodge RV in Brackettville, TX. You can drain the tank in 5.75 minutes, Kuniskis said. 24130 Cone Seat Exposed Style Wheel Loc. Additional terms and conditions apply. The system enables the TransBrake to increase the engine throttle up to 2,350 rpm. Wedeliver quality tires that last longer andhelp youmake themost outof your vehicle. . If you need to lift your spirits, go visit Creamery Tires! 5: Current production vehicles, based on 0-60 g-force. Everyone I know in the region buys their tires at Creamery Tires. The staff was very freindly. Close [X . The right Dodge tires . Peak output on E85 is rated at 1,025 hp and 945 lb-ft of torque. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. At no point was there any pressure. Depending on the manufacturer and model, todays custom wheels can be supplied in natural alloy finish, polished chrome, and a range of paint colors. New 43-spline rear half shafts were swapped in with larger inner connecting splines to ensure things didnt snap under the torque during a launch. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will require an additional charge. Please identify the trim. Actual production model may vary. Used Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody, Used Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Used Dodge Challenger in Indianapolis, IN, Used Dodge Challenger in Jacksonville, FL, Used Dodge Challenger in Philadelphia, PA, Used Dodge Challenger in San Francisco, CA. Classifieds for 2015 to 2023 Dodge Vehicles. 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 Starting at $100,361 Photos Dodge Select a year 2023 2018 By Austin Irwin Overview Kneeling at the altar of horsepower is the growling 1025-hp Dodge SRT. Reply STOP to 77572 to cancel. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. This our 4th purchase that we have had with Edgar. Find available tires from the top brands for a 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. They got the truck in and fixed that day. WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SET OF 4 OF THE FOLLOWING TIRES: Get a $75 Visa Prepaid Card with purchase or $150 Visa Prepaid Card with purchase on the Goodyear Credit Card of: Assurance ComfortDrive, Assurance WeatherReady, Eagle Exhilarate, Eagle F1 SuperCar 3+3R, Wrangler AT Adventure w/ Kevlar. They continue to earn their name, Presidential Motors. Offers available only at authorized participating U.S. Goodyear retailers and websites. Prices for a used Dodge Challenger SRT Demon currently range from $120,999 to $259,991, with vehicle mileage ranging from 84 to 25,343. During the construction of the Dodge Demon, the performance vehicle's impressive 18 x 11-inch wheels will be outfitted with custom 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R tires. Visit usat your earlier convenience. I was prepared to spend almost 2K more for the vehicle thinking they were standard fees I could do nothing about. These accessories are designed to build on the exclusivity and future collectability of this limited-production car., The aforementioned street tires are 305/35ZR20 performance rubber from Pirelli, that will be mounted on 20-inch Devils Rim wheels the standard rim for the Challenger Hellcat Widebody. 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon tires are an important component of the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon vehicle, as they provide the necessary grip and traction needed for peak performance. I cant wait to do business with him again. No saved cars yet. The technician First time at Creamery tire was a pleasure. I told him what I needed and wanted and he made it happen with no hassle it was super simple. I recently helped a widowed female friend purchase a new XT6 from Stevens Creek Cadillac. Between down time at the plant, parts shortages, and other issues, the team expects to initially put out an allocation of maybe 2,500 or 2,700 and go from there. Love the look, love the overall performance. If individuality is your thing, youll love shopping for the latest Challenger wheels and tires. Love these guys! The rear fender flares remain but the fronts were dropped. On a non-prepped dragstrip it will still make the 0-60 mph run in less than 2.0 seconds, though Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis noted it wont run that on a street. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Check photos and current bid status. (08-23 RWD Challenger, Excluding Widebody) $ 260.00. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Please see your dealer or visit the Government of Canada's website for further details. financing of the vehicle. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 18x11 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Wheels Nitto Tires Factory Drag Radials 2018 at the best online prices at eBay! Business earned. This dealership offers A video walkaround of this car may be available You can get more information about this car from your couch through Tire Size Calculator. See estimated payment. 2018 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT DEMON Your Bid: If your bid is the high pre-bid it will be represented in the live auction. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. I am happy with service. TrueCar has 11 used Dodge Challenger SRT Demon models for sale nationwide, including a Dodge Challenger SRT Demon RWD Automatic. The supercharger adds another 5 pounds, the throttle body adds about 1 pound, and all-in the Demon 170s about 25 pounds heavier than the original Demon. Youll see all your charges before you buy when you use The Goodyear Credit Card, most major credit cards or PayPal. Once I pulled my car into the service bay, the technicians were equally as friendly and courteous. Youll want your brakes to look their best behind your shiny new rims, so if the calipers on your car arent looking their best, a set of caliper covers is the quick and easy way to show off both your brakes and your wheels to best effect. Tell us more to find the right tires that fit, 20" REDY EYE DODGE DEMON SRT HELLCAT STYLE WHEELS TIRES SATIN BLACK RIMS 5X115, 20" BRASS DODGE & DEMON SRT HELLCAT STYLE WHEELS TIRES SATIN BLACK RIMS 5x115, 20" 9.5 DODGE & DEMON SRT HELLCAT STYLE WHEELS TIRES SATIN BLACK RIMS 5x115 OEM, 22" DODGE CHARGER CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT W BODY DEMON WHEELS RIMS TIRES SRT, 4x 20x9.5 Dodge Hellcat Demon Replica 5x115 Gloss Blk Wheels + 275/40 Tires TPMS, HOT WHEELS DODGE CHALLENGER DEMON RUBBER WHEELS TIRES 5 SETS 1/64 WHEEL MIX, Hot Wheels 2010 Drag Strip Demons "Ramchargers Challenger" RR tires. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time. Sporty, excellent performance, never had an issue with it. Production will begin this summer and each Demon 170 will cost $100,361, including a $1,595 destination charge and a $2,100 gas guzzler charge. Each Demon will come with Dodges standard 3-year/36,000-mile warranty. I was able to get great tires at a great price and will highly recommend them! Add Tires with free Mount & Balance from $ 1674.07 (1) SRT Demon Style Satin Black Wheel; 20x9.5 (08-23 RWD Challenger, Excluding Widebody) $ 324.99 Add Tires with free Mount & Balance from $ 2130.07 (36) Hellcat Style Satin Black Wheel; Rear Only; 20x10.5 (08-23 RWD Challenger, Excluding Widebody) $ 259.99 Fits Rear Only Open box from $ 130.00 Preproduction model shown throughout. So, go ahead and shop for the latest deep-dish alloy wheels or some seriously big dubs. I agree to receive emails from Motor Authority. No matter the project, University Dodge Ram has a service and parts department that has the expertise to complete any type of custom job. Mecum Auctions. I gave him a goal and he was able to meet it and as always he is very knowledgeable. 69400 Cone Seat Style Lug Nuts-Chrome-B, McGard Part No. The Demon 170s name is a riff on the 170-proof rating of E85 fuel. I worked with Hollie at the service desk and she has amazing customer service skills. Or, you could play against type and go for a more modern, refined look; whatever you choose, you'll be tossing your tired stock style and putting a unique touch on your chariot. })(window, document, 'script', 'dataLayer', 'GTM-M73XHX4'); Dodge just put an exclamation mark on the end of its gas-powered muscle car era. I was impressed by his personal attention and knowledge of the autos. Theright Dodge tires Youwill agree with usthat itis allabout thetires. 1968-0 Miles. He is great & very quick at getting you approved & on your way! and any applicable fees. He was not a pushy salesman. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Used & Repairable Salvage 2018 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT DEMON for sale in AZ - PHOENIX on Mon. For a 2 seater car it has a large back seat. The 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT, white, with the black wheels and trim. Diecast 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. As a reference point, the Demon had 840 hp and 770 lb-ft of torque on E85, ran the quarter mile in 9.65 seconds at 140 mph, pulled 1.8 g during acceleration, and posted a 0-60 mph time of 2.3 seconds. Look directly on your tire sidewall or inside your drivers side door jamb for your vehicles tire size. Purchases made on the Goodyear Credit Card are subject to credit approval. You can update the appearance of an older Challenger by installing new rims that replicate the look of the latest model. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, It can also run on any combination of the two as the electronics automatically determine the percentage of ethanol in the fuel and recalibrate the engine to run accordingly. Kuniskis said the team ended up replacing far more than originally intended because engines kept blowing up. Once Dec. 31 rolls around production stops regardless of the number of Demon 170s built. Charger Daytona. University Dodge Ram, Florida's #1 volume Ram dealer serving South Florida. Retailers may sell for less. You are leaving the Goodyear.com Website and you are being directed to a website run by Citigroup, which issues the Goodyear Credit Card. Line Lock, Launch Control, and Launch Assist functions all carry over from the Demon. Demon Accessories Designed to Build on the Exclusivity and Future Collectability of the Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever. Joshua was extremely polite and professional. For help with your Order, Status, Tracking, and Return questions. 2: Current production vehicles, based on 0-60 g-force. That's real customer service and integrity rarley seen from. The highest g-force acceleration of any production car, History's first-ever eight-second factory muscle car, Base Cloth Interior (Passenger/Rear Seat Delete). Description. The first production Dodge Challenger SRT Demons have officially shipped to dealers, and with them comes a few new announcements from the automaker on even more add-ons to make these cars a bit. Filling the tank with premium fuel (E10) drops power output to 900 hp and 810 lb-ft. $172,418 $1,812 price drop Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Lancaster Dodge RAM Fiat Not rated (37 reviews) Check availability Show details View all 37. Address . Looking to have this car delivered to your home? (08-23 RWD Challenger, Excluding SRT Demon) $ 334.99. Free shipping for many products! A trick set of two-piece carbon-fiber wheels from Lacks Enterprises will be on the options order sheet. To drop weight, theres no front passenger seat, no rear seat, no trunk carpet, no sound insulation, and no trunk light. Ive read all the reviews and comments and decided to give Creamery Tire a try and I have to say that everything people say is true. Theright Dodge tires pack apunch interms ofperformance andkeep yousafe onthe road. 3,300 Demons will be built all total, with a starting price of $84,995. Add your location so we can help connect you with local events and ticket offerings! I had been grossly misinformed by several dealers about a few of the fees. 46 Great Deals out of 205 listings starting at $7,795, 14 Great Deals out of 77 listings starting at $23,595, 13 Great Deals out of 65 listings starting at $11,795, 13 Great Deals out of 47 listings starting at $27,887, 10 Great Deals out of 31 listings starting at $28,999, 1 Great Deal out of 30 listings starting at $46,995. For Hellcat or Demon owners looking to upgrade their cars, Dodge will sell the Demon 170's rear cradle, driveshaft, throttle body, and countless other bits through the Direct Connection. Marc lead us to the perfect automobile. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. And I was impressed with the pet friendly policy I was traveling with a pet. 69410 Bulge Cone Seat Style Lug Nuts-Ch, McGard Part No. Orders will be taken beginning March 27 with order books closing on May 15. The system flows 25% more fuel through injectors that flow at up to 164 gallons per hour. He was actually the opposite, very at tentative to my car desires and told me at this level you should not settle and get exactly what you want. After I got new tires I had my alignment done by Last Chance Auto. The technician explained every detail of the process and answered every question I had. The Demon could pop a wheelie then slam the front end back down to earth, but the Demon 170 skips the slamming back to earth step. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. With options to choose from including 14 exterior colors, 2 Satin Black paint options, 4 interiors and optional carbon fiber wheels, there's guaranteed to be a configuration that fuels your fire. From the included personalized, commemorative Demon decanter set and a custom instrument panel badge, to an appearance-mimicking Goodwool breathable mesh car shell available for purchase. Final pricing determined by dealership. Limit four (4) rebates per individual consumer per promotion period. Certified by the National Hot Rod Association as the worlds fastest quarter-mile production vehicle with an elapsed time of 9.65 seconds at 140 miles per hour, the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is capable of achieving 0-60 mph in 2.3 seconds and is the first-ever production car to achieve a front-wheel lift as certified by Guinness World Records. Promoted. I didn't end up buying but I'll definitely be coming back when I'm ready for my next car. 2023 Dodge Demon 170 delivers 1,025 hp, rips 0-60 mph in 1.66 sec for $100,361, Direct Connection performance parts program, 2024 Ford Mustang costs $32,515, but $43,090 for V-8 GT, Horsepower Locator helps find final gas-powered Dodge Chargers, Challengers, First 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi surfaces for sale, Ford details 2024 Mustang Dark Horse trims, colors, and stripes, Company that once tried to save Saab has shut down, Redesigned 2024 Mercedes-Benz E-Class revealed, Review: 2023 BMW M2 tells tales from the Dragon, McLaren P1 successor, Alpine A290: Today's Car News, Going for a spin in the Honda eGX Electric Go-Kart Concept, Motor Authority - Motor Authority Importer, 2025 Bentley Continental GT spy shots and video, Jay Leno tests Finale Speed's carbon-fiber 1969 Chevy Camaro, 2024 Alfa Romeo Giulia brings new style, tech, 1970 Plymouth Cuda 440 Rapid Transit reappears, heads to auction, Photo essay: Ford Mustang II concept cars, Saleen previews new 302 based on the 2024 Ford Mustang, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This is the seventh and final Last Call special edition model before its lights out for this era. We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time. 1972 Dodge Demon show car This is a highly customized and unique Dodge Demon that went through a complete restoration from front to back. KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7. You will agree with us that it is all about the tires. Loose. I love the overall performance of the vehicle as well! Prepaid Card/Virtual Card is issued by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. You can instantly transform the look and performance of your Challenger by bolting on the latest style of high-performance rim, with fresh rubber wrapped around it. Tire Size Comparison . On 04/26, the Dodge brand launches a 22-minute video, "Dodge Demon 170: Devil in the Details," taking viewers behind the scenes of the spectacular helicopter . The Dodge Challenger SRT Demon caused quite. Visualizer/Alternate Sizes . The 39 for sale on CarGurus range from $57,000 to $259,991 in price. FCA strives to ensure that its websites are accessible to individuals with disabilities. They have serviced it, and transport to NY each season. The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is seemingly designed to dominate the drag strip while being friendly enough for daily driving use. Dodge. Car salesman. Now, who in todays used car market does that? My car buying experience was not the most pleasant as I encountered snobby salesman, lied too about service history, and was told my 2014 Corvette trade was an inferior product and would not get me a decent trade value. I bought my SL550 Mercedes from them seven years ago. I called Joshua and we discussed a possible deal. 2015 to 2023 Dodge Vehicles for Sale. Inside the crate is a programmer that enables the race fuel sensor. 440. 2 Dodge RVs in Oakland, CA. The Goodyear Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. The cars electronics can also work with the TransBrake to dial back torque a certain percentage in tenth-of-a-second intervals to help the tires grip; this works all the way down the track to prevent tire slip between gears. Through Dodges Direct Connection program Demon 170 buyers can option a parachute and a roll cage, both of which would ensure their cars are legal in the eyes of the NHRA to run in the 8s. I walked into a half full waiting room and I mmediately was greeted joyfully and helped. On Tuesday, the company that launched the Hellcat and Demon one-upped itself with the reveal of the 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170. . Aspen. Tell us your vehicle's information so we can find the perfect tire fit and price. It is painted in custom blue with flat black accents a Classic Car Deals (844) 676-0714 It was the complete opposite from my previous experiences where the salesman hassles you non-stop. I have been a long time customer of Presidential Motors. 1971 Dodge Demon for sale by The Vault MS in Jackson, Mississippi 39213 on Classics on Autotrader. And are ram truck was having problems. Find used Dodge Challenger SRT Demon inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership . You can also pick up in person in our Southern California warehouse. Details. I left a Honda dealership for wasting my time. 824 Great Deals out of 22,559 listings starting at, 676 Great Deals out of 10,085 listings starting at, 1,021 Great Deals out of 19,801 listings starting at, 622 Great Deals out of 16,596 listings starting at, 138 Great Deals out of 3,971 listings starting at, 128 Great Deals out of 3,472 listings starting at, 137 Great Deals out of 3,292 listings starting at, 30 Great Deals out of 972 listings starting at, 31 Great Deals out of 479 listings starting at, 25 Great Deals out of 455 listings starting at, 34 Great Deals out of 260 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 91 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 71 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 66 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 62 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker RWD For Sale.