Healthcare Heroes: 10% off your non-sale purchase every day! I feel like the did a bit of revising and the quality is getting better! Hytiva is providing real-time dispensary menus and facilitating online ordering of medical & recreational cannabis through partnerships with local dispensaries everywhere. If you have a story to share, call her at 856-486-2473 or email ccomegno@gannettnj.com. In an unsigned statement, Curaleaf called the commission's denial an "outrageous act of political retaliation" in response to the company's planned closure of its Bellmawr cultivation site as it consolidates operations at its Winslow facility. They would get 5 stars if the line to get was handled differently. For access to the best cannabis deals, visit one of our cannabis stores, or shop online to pre-order. Sign up and stay up to date! This button will take you to the full dispensary menu. . I decided to give 4 Stars towards Curaleaf in Bellmawr, New Jersey. First experience here- I drove a couple hours to get here because the dispensary by me doesn't have lozenges. The man knew his stuff, was quick as he saw I was agitated and answered any questions I had. INVESTOR CONTACTCuraleaf Holdings, Inc.Investor RelationsIR@curaleaf.com, MEDIA CONTACTCuraleaf Holdings, Inc.Tracy Brady, VP Corporate Communicationsmedia@curaleaf.com, 420 Lexington Avenue CAREER OPPORTUNITIES, Curaleaf Expands New Jersey Adult-Use Sales to Edgewater Park Dispensary, Cannabis companies look to '4/20' to light up sales, MM+M Podcast 4.20.23: The high stakes of cannabis marketing and the uproar over DIY dentistry, Streamlining The Cannabis Industry - Collaboration, Data Sharing In The Supply Chain. Carry a few name brand concentrates at often a few bucks cheaper. advertise on Leafly. Best to go late in the day, it's not so crowded. Edgewater Park is now the 13th dispensary licensed to sell adult-use cannabis in the Garden State. VISIT CURALEAF FOR THE 10% OFF TRICK OR TREAT SPECIAL! Im not sure why! You have SOME RUDE NASTY BUD TENDERS AND NOBODY needs that when I just need medication to live. Curaleaf (NJ) - Bellmawr Med Menu - a Cannabis Dispensary in Bellmawr, NJ Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. Nice place and usually quite quick and you're in and out. Seriously, it reminded me of retail at Christmas. Hint the unsweetened lozenges are not good. Curaleaf is here to support all your cannabis needs. They still sell the CBD ratio Vape Pen Disposable Flavors. They are always out of product and there's No customer service for the people who need medication for pain they are suffering from and the company is not compassionate like they were when they first opened and it's about selling a joint for 15 dollars a pop and that's the bottom line! They sell self advertised new premium flower that has been packaged 6 months or more on multiple occasions , they do not value customer feedback or concerns and they will not honor mistakes they have made, Continue to keep up with better product, good, service, and keep the atmosphere up. They provided me a savings discount card. (must provide ID) These folks are selling concentrate at a premium I can't imagine paying ten years ago before the state approved the medical program. Bellmawr: Medical Patient Exclusive Hours Monday: 8a-10a and 6p-7p Tuesday: 8a-10a Wednesday: 8a-10a Thursday: 8a-10a Friday: 8a-9a Saturday: 8a-9a Sunday: 8a-11a Store Information 640 Creek Road, Bellmawr, NJ 08031 +1 856-933-8700 Opening Hours Monday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Tuesday 10:00 AM-7:00 PM I had previously left a negative review after having ran into the same issue a few times here, about 2 years ago. Their flower supply has become more varied & they have the best loyalty program around. Read reviews of Curaleaf - Bellmawr (Med) at Leafly. You need a medical ID to order from this menu. The store lot is almost an acre and will have 32 parking spaces while the hotel lot is 2.4 acres with 100 parking spots. It's also doused in some chemical that cannot good for you. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. This place is a JOKE. $5 Off Specific 3.5g Prepacks (Click Specials tab for availability) $10 Off Specific 7g Prepacks (Click Specials tab for availability) *Cannot stack any promotions. The product that I purchased was well packaged and I saw no problems with it and, when sampled later on, it did the trick and I was well satisfied. (Powered By Yelp) 1.0 11 Dec 2019 7 reviews rated 4 stars. Med patient only exclusive hours Check back later! Line wraps around the building. FYI If you wanna skip the order line just order it online so its ready when you get there . From left, Director of Dispensary Ops Bridget Fonseca and Head Grower Alec Mog. Opponents of the dispensary also had expressed traffic concerns. Vastly more competition than is now in place will also help improve the consumer experience as more businesses compete for customers. I will return. Tue. The Bellmawr and Edgewater Park dispensaries will only be permitted to serve medical marijuana patients after their licenses expire, a spokeswoman for the Cannabis Regulatory Commission said in an email. Whether you need a new local dispensary, are travelling for business or pleasure, or your state recently legalized, come back soon to scout new locations. By submitting this form you consent to Looky Weed collection of your email address for the limited purpose of subscribing to Looky Weed email communications. ? Meh, sub par products at higher than average prices. Dispensary 856-933-8700 Website 640 Creek Rd., Bellmawr, NJ, 08031 SUNDAY 08:00 AM 07:00 PM MONDAY 08:00 AM 07:00 PM TUESDAY 08:00 AM 07:00 PM WEDNESDAY Clueless.. that's all I can say Super fast service, gorgeous waiting area and clinic area is very organized, all menus and items are easy to find and prices are clear. They play favorites. This place seems to have the most unrealistic outlook on their quality of product vs their pricing. Thank you very much. First time at a dispensary. Also it is the Least expensive site in the State. Click to filter by 2 stars. Sunday: 8am-12pm I am immunocompromised from chemo, so standing in a waiting room with 50 people isn't really the best activity, but the turnover was pretty quick. Its not clear what the rejection means for patrons who shop at Curaleafs dispensaries in Bellmawr, Bordentown and Edgewater Park. This is my favorite shop in the state, and I drive over an hour to get here. <iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-5RH9Q95&gtm_auth=&gtm_preview=&gtm_cookies_win=x" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility . Cartridges.Second time I waited a good twenty minutes, then the front desk lady calls some guy who came in well after me. Awesome love this place. Shop legal, local weed. The supervisor I think her name was Emily told me she could give me the discount but would not. CURALEAF - BELLMAWR - 53 Photos & 109 Reviews - Yelp Curaleaf is here to support all your cannabis needs. When I finally got my card I got to go in a dispense for my first time and they were chill. plus they always have incredibleflower and carts. their loyalty program rocks & the quality is good. I just moved to NJ from California so I know how the legal weed process works quite well. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. TRENTON - In a stunning move, New Jersey regulators on Thursday stripped away the right to sell legal weed to recreational customers from one of the world's largest cannabis companies. :-) I especially like their point system. Click Here. Here are a few tips to make your experience a smooth one. View the dispensary menu, photos, hours, and more. I wasted my time and gas money. He was overheard talking about basically screwing vendors and raising prices on patients to make more money for their new recreational spots. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. The sales reo told me thay what i was buying could be refilled. The decision to override that recommendation was "as arbitrary as it is lacking in merit and legal basis," Curaleaf said in a statement. I can recommend the Skywalker OG, always a quick and easy process. Located at 640 Creek Rd in Bellmawr. Edit 4/19- the last 4 times I've been I haven't waited long. The process was smooth and easy. Won't be back! I had an order of 5 different flowers the girl said they didn't have the one in the 8th size but in the 1/4 they did so she went and got me the same one I already had and said it was the other are your employees High. Curaleaf isn't that bad. The state Cannabis Regulatory Commission Thursday declined to renew the annual license for Curaleaf, the largest producer and seller of recreational weed in New Jersey, a decision that will likely temporarily stall sales within the states year-old legal market. You will pay $159 only if you successfully receive a New Jersey prescription for medical marijuana - MMJ. View the archives. Wed. 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Curaleaf Loses Licenses to Sell Recreational Marijuana - NBC10 Philadelphia Sometimes there is a wait but it's to be expected. Their product is worse than cheap dirt on the street. Everyone is great and professional! Live menu. WTF?! The state Cannabis Regulatory Commission Thursday declined to renew the annual license for Curaleaf, the largest producer and seller of recreational weed in New Jersey, a decision that will. Curaleaf will continue to sell recreational, adult-use marijuana at its stores in Bellmawr and Edgewater Park after New Jersey regulators voted Monday to renew the cannabis company's licenses. TERMS OF SERVICE It must have been bad when it opened so after reading the reviews I went to the Compassionate Care Foundation in Egg Harbor Township instead. Price are the same as others, but did receive a 3 time use 5% off card, which was good. John the man behind the counter says you can't do that (my husband, brother and myself have done this many times before. Both the Route 73 and Church Road entrances will be retained. That is horrible customer service! UPDATED: in my prior review I expressed a concern about only expensive products being on the menu in reference to flower. Curaleaf is here to support all your cannabis needs. In most recent years the space was used for seasonal Halloween stores. Sometimes the selection isn't as large but the medicine is nice. Curaleaf - Bellmawr. Curaleaf Bellmawr, NJ Dispensary is dedicated to providing premium, safe and reliable medical cannabis products to our customers. Please enter 4 digit verification code to complete the claim process. Great flower and oils as well. The same product here at Curaleaf for instance (Phx Cannabis Co.) DOUBLE THE PRICE! Took his time to provide me helpful information. Contact him atmdavis@gannettnj.comor@byMikeDavison Twitter. Curaleaf Edgewater Park and Curaleaf Bellmawr are the Company's first locations to service recreational customers since the New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Commission authorized adult-use sales in April. According to the outlet, employees were trying to unionize with the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 360 and filed a complaint alleging that Curaleaf management had interfered with the effort three weeks ago. Amazing deals! 6 reviews rated 2 stars. Their cannabis is really good. 640 Creek Rd, Bellmawr, NJ 08031 Closed at 7:00pm. Step 1: Click on "Call Now" and your Dispensary will receive a call with a verification code. While some of the staff is knowledgeable, the outrageous pricing doesn't make the MMJ program worth participating in. Always an awesome experience! Learn more Find. And as for the buds they are improving. Super High Quality. Mon. I have been going here since 2018. Get directions. I'd recommend to anyone! I've been to multiple dispensary's across the country and this one was by far the worst. It was not so hard to get a consult, and once you do it you can pop in whenever you want. Apply for a Curaleaf Sanitation Technician job in Bellmawr, NJ. Bellmawr, NJ 08031. Flowers are Top tier for the state , lots of options , friendly staff , normally very short waits ! Manager ignored my requests. Med patient only exclusive hours Sunday:. They also have products the other shops aren't offering like the lozenges. Mike Davis has spent the last decade covering New Jersey local news, marijuana legalization, transportation and a little bit of everything else. curaleaf also has an excellent Facebook Community where you can get questions answered, find wait times, and communicate with the curaleaf management. It was only a refill itself. New Jersey is expected to be one of the largest cannabis markets in the country. "Curaleaf locations in New Jersey offer one ounce of dried flower on a special discount for $200. The line was longer than I expected, but it moved quickly. New Jersey does not recognize the medical marijuana MMJ cards produced by other states. I was completely disgusted! 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Such forward-looking statements and information reflect management's current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the company with respect to the matter described in this new release. Then they didn't want to give me the proper change and insisted on giving me a store credit. Worst dispensary in the stateplease don't be fooled by there "competitive" pricing yes they are the cheapest dispensary in the state but they are truly terrible. save your money!!! INVESTORS Overall though a good experience. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Home; Dispensaries; Curaleaf - Bellmawr; . All rights reserved (About Us). * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Thd Tier 1 strains are, Giant Delight #6, LA Kush #7 or #11, Purple Marmalade, Apple Fritter, and Green Fire OG. They now own several of the surrounding buildings for growing and packing as well as getting more local locations for production. Finally got them to give me the proper change after being forced to wait inside surround by unmasked individuals. Curaleaf's recreational marijuana licenses in New Jersey renewed They are azz holes. They have made tons of improvements in the years I've been going there, especially through the pandemic. Is this dispensary better than that dispensary? What is with this place ? This allows us to consolidate our production of key product platforms with our Winslow facility and will streamline processes to increase output., The MSO, which is licensed to sell medical and recreational cannabis at its dispensaries in Edgewater Park, Bordentown and Bellmawr, says the Winslow grow facility has the capacity to support New Jerseys overall market demand.. Also, my other favorite strain is HERO, which is a Tier 2 strain, only $80 1/4, or $90 1/4 from Tier 1 including 20% Discount. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. My first visit to Curaleaf. Flower is amazing and smells great! Sign up for the best weekly cannabis deals from Dispensaries, in one easy email. April is 4 You! Mount Laurel cannabis store proposal advances for Route 73 site CONTACT US Email corporate!. Ste. Friendly people both while waiting in line and while shopping. Line moved reasonably quickly and from start to finish took 15 minutes before I was back in my car and heading for home. Curaleaf Bellmawr is a medical cannabis dispensary in New Jersey, providing the very best in patient care. I love all of the swell locations, so convenient and easily accessible! Great place right down the road from my house! Curaleaf is dedicated to providing premium quality products and reliable retail experiences for adult-use customers while continuing to serve patients enrolled in the state's medical program.