Slow and steady wins the race. It is worth a lot. I know that you will make it and now its a reality. The best way a student could say thank you to a teacher is through his/her outstanding performance. #3 It was great to have you in my class this year. Human beings respond to words of appreciation and admiration. I couldnt find the right word to use but I am using this medium to let you know that you are my dearest student. Thank you for being so dedicated and devoted. Learning to compliment students regularly requires a shift in your mindset, but with regular practice, it can become an important part of how you interact with your class. I am always overwhelmed when I hear your name anywhere. I am glad you make use of it very well. 42. #2 Students like you make me never want to quit being a teacher. That is so thoughtful of you. (Correct Version), In Efforts To vs. In An Effort To Difference & Meaning Explained, 10 Best Compliments For Teachers (Praising Words), 9 Other Ways to Say Im Good At on a Resume, 10 Polite Ways to Say No Visitors after Surgery, 11 Best Ways to Say Im Here for You to a Loved One, 10 Professional Ways to Say I Am Not Feeling Well. Sample Words Of Appreciation For Good Work Done 1. A lot of students can believe that projects are a waste of time, so encouraging them like this is going to help fix that thought process. I hope you will continue to pursue your objectives in school and come out with flying colors. You make me proud to be your teacher. You never cease to amaze me! You have a wonderful future ahead of you. Dear scholars, always retain trust in the Almighty because He will always assist you. 24 other positive comments to give students. OK, let's get this done. I have never seen your work like this. Your love for learning is impressive. 15. Now, you can have access to many opportunities. A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart. Unknown 3. I love how hard youre working is great when complimenting a student for their efforts. How did you come up with such a great answer? I am looking forward to seeing you and everyone else in class very soon. Students who typically do well in school but seem to be experiencing unusual difficulty with schoolwork may be dealing with family or relationship issues. You are such a great leader! Your amazing grades speak for the ambition and determination you carry in your heart! Your work is very impressive. I couldnt find a single mistake is a great compliment after youve marked something that a student has handed in. If you never had to work hard, youd never appreciate the things that come easy. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Thank you for assisting me in my difficult times. 52. Attitudes are like tires. My heart is filled with joy to see all that you do. Related topic: meaningful ways to say I appreciate you. 7. Thank you for taking your academics seriously. Thank you for making me happy for teaching you. I really appreciated all that you did in making sure everyone was there and staying safe. I hope you will perform better in the next exam. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Youll be top of the class in no time if you keep up this spirit. Such sets of students demotivate the teachers. Certificate of Appreciation allows various institutions and organizations to say Thank You to their students or employees. Thank you for doing good work again. It works for any student, as long as youve noticed growth and change in their behavior or demeanor. There are only victims of their own inaction. Thank you again! Do you want to know why? Thank you for making me a proud teacher. If you want to appreciate your students with words, this is what you need. I know that you will improve better and it had come to reality. It has been an amazing year to be your teacher. There is something special about every single person in this world, whether its a personality or physical trait or a wonderful talent. 60. Any respectable teacher knows that its wise to praise a student when theyve done good work. You have just come out with an amazing result. #4 Thank you to you and your family for thinking of me. WebThere is a certificate of appreciation awarded to different individuals for their efforts in many organizations and groups. If I have the privilege to choose a student again, I will choose you every time. Self confidence is the key to unlocking every door that appears closed to you. I know that you will perform better. 47. Also, don't forget to celebrate the upcoming employee appreciation day at your workplace. The video below gives some great examples of how to compliment students and shows what big difference praises can make: If you are confused while giving praise, you may take a SEL course, this will certainly help you. I am so glad to be back teaching exceptional students, such as yourself. Web#22 Thank you for making your classroom a comfortable place to work and grow. You did a great job, and I appreciated all the time you put into making sure everything ran smoothly. Your opinion as a teacher is valuable to the students that you teach, so making a point to compliment and praise them is a vital part of their growth and education. We can use this one to show that theyve really changed into a more positive character in your classroom. 54. You are on the right track. 5. Students are unique in their way. The dedication you have to always learn new things makes me like you. 3. It tells me a lot about what you want to become. All you need to do is focus on doing the best you can do. Thank you for being ready to learn and ask questions. I admire your passion to learn all the time. Thank you for setting a good example for all students. I will have so much fun deciding what to get with it. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Im so happy youre enjoying yourself getting this project done. You are just a treasure. All the things that you did when I wasnt around made me happy. Have you made a mistake yet? To see your staff deliver their best, you must cultivate the attitude of showering them with an appreciation for every little, Read More 60 Words of Appreciation for Teachers from Principal and ParentsContinue, Checking on family, friends business partners and associate is a good way to strengthen the bond shared. You joined in the class activities with lots of enthusiasm and encouraged others to do the same. Sometimes its best to pace yourself and make pit stops now and again to improve your performance. #4 Your help at school is greatly appreciated. You have tons of potential and are eager to learn, so I am sure you will have a wonderful future ahead of you. Dear student, I was happy to see you perform excellently this term. I hope you continue to work hard and follow your dreams. This really got me thinking. Knowing that you were thinking about me warmed my heart. Im glad to see how well you are catching up on your academics. Your efforts and determination to learn are all appreciated. I appreciated all that you did to make everyone happy. This gift card is a testament to your thoughtful character as a student. I love how hard youre working right now. Im proud of you for setting such an ambitious goal, I think completing five problems is a great goal for you, Its great that youre trying to achieve the goal you set for yourself. Thats superb, Im proud to be your teacher. 68. Succeeding at school does not mean never making mistakes. Here are five tips for expressing gratitude in your emails: 1. Emily is an active mother of two and a dedicated elementary school teacher. Thank you for being an impactful person to all your colleagues. For what teachers stand for in students life, wishes for teachers from students should be sent to celebrate and appreciate the teachers. I can see that you have a bright future. What are Words of Encouragement for Students? "I was really pleased to have your help." These words are better than 2. Teachers go a long way in teaching kids new skills and making them happy. I like the way you are growing these days. It is one thing to teach a student and another thing for students to appreciate the efforts of a teacher through exceptional performance in class. Thank you for practicing the morals we taught you to the outside world. He was saying that no matter what a frog is doing, they always find fun in doing it. You will also motivate the students to perform better in their studies. 34. You truly are an exemplary student to all. 8. 29. Your active participation in all the activities of the school has gone a long way in helping the school and made us proud as an organization. You did that twice as fast as you did last week, Im impressed at how well you did those flash cards. 9. Thats better than the previous ones you have been doing. Fun Fact: Just as it is important to praise students from time to time, it is likewise imperative to show gratitude to teachers from time to time as well. Expressing gratitude will help you improve the relationship between you and your students. 32. Well done, you! This is my way of saying thank you for the massive support to show my effort. There is nothing that prevents growth like an environment that keeps everyone in their separate shell. Thank you for being a role model to everyone. Youre learning fast is an encouraging statement that works well. Your determination to succeed is always reflected in your result. Unit #2007 Mahwah, NJ 07430. I have no 1. When I see your name, I am always amazed by your encouragement. Is a student putting forth extra effort to study for an exam? Oh, look at you go! I am an elementary school teacher and the lucky mom of two little kids. She is a fast learner and very brilliant but she is shy and doesnt ask questions even when she seems lost, need to work on that. No difficulty is without its own, unique reward. I am not supposed to be saying this but I must say that you are one of my best students since I started teaching. You and your familys kindness are much appreciated. Im really excited to see what you do with it once its finally completed. Read my blog here: Thank You Note To Teacher. If everybody was perfect, we wouldn't be motivated to do anything except sit and think about how perfect we are. Youre a remarkably generous student, but that is not a surprise to me. Thank you for doing your best to work hard. 58. It reminds a student that the work is worth doing. It is entirely possible to live your dreams. She needs to pay more attention to her problem-solving skills and reasoning abilities. My child enjoys your preschool class immensely, all thanks to you. Unknown. Teachers come in different forms; hence, the students thankfulness should be geared toward complimenting instead of comparing one against the other. We are lucky to have you as our student. Working or being in an environment where your opinion matters make it easy for you to contribute your ideas. You did not only do well in your studies but much more in character. This is one of the best performances I have seen in my history of teaching. 39. Thank you. Required fields are marked *. We also encourage you to use this phrase if a student is struggling to understand something at first. Please do your own research before making any online purchase. I am always happy to teach you every day. Your level of quality work remains unprecedented in our organization. Express the letters purpose. It shows that youre really putting effort into bettering yourself. 4. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Failure is not an option in my classroom. How did you solve that problem so quickly? As a teacher, one of the greatest ways to help your students either excellent one or the one that needs to improve is by giving honest feedback or remarks on their performance. Teachers and students are created to work together. I am super excited to be teaching your class. So in this article, you will discover 85 words of encouragement you can give to a student in your life. I will always remember you as a gifted, kind, and altruistic student. You have been doing your best to utilize your talent. Treat each student as an individual without comparing them to others. #3 Thank you so much to you and your family for the kind gift you gave me. What are some examples of, Read More 101 Sample Positive Comments for Teacher ObservationsContinue, After a major lesson has been passed by a teacher whether online or onsite, every student ought to take a little time to say thank you for the lesson passed. YOU know you can. 25. It is a delight to have you in my class, and I look forward to seeing you again after the holidays. I want to appreciate your seriousness toward academic activities. It was so helpful to me to know you were attentive and being observant. I adore the package you send to me. 7. Thank you for being serious and dedicated to your studies. Thank you for sharing it with me. I never expect that your result will be fruitful as this. Thank you for growing every day. 6. The preferred compliments for students from teachers are I really appreciate your effort today, youre learning fast, and thats exactly how I would have done it. These compliments are a great way to improve a students self-esteem and to let them know theyre doing great work. When you appreciate your students for doing something tangible for you, you will motivate them for better performance. This is a fantastic project, and I cant quite believe that you came up with it all on your own! WebI am really impressed with your work this time. Ingenious Words To Show Appreciation For Good Work. If I start today, I will not finish thanking you for all the things you have done. #1 Thank you for your help with our school outing. When a task is given and delivered as expected, its good to let those who are responsible for such to be aware of their input and how much it is appreciated. #5 Thank you for always taking the time to help me out in the classroom. Thats what I want you to do. I am proud of how far you have come. Nothing worth having should ever come too easy. Getting students to set their own goals or tasks is a good way to make sure they stick to them. You came up with an excellent answer for that question. You are a good helper, and you did everything with a smile. Furthermore, he has teaching experience from Aarhus University. 36. Think about it working. The hardworking behavior you have exhibited inspires me. 48. Im quite impressed with your ability to think like that. Wow! You know why they put delete keys on a keyboard? You're absolutely the best fit for this job. #5 Thank you for such a beautiful gift. My favorite track and field event is 100 meter hurdles. Whenever I received your work, I am always happy. I cannot thank you enough for making me a proud teacher. #6 I wanted to express my utmost gratitude for all the ways you have assisted me at school this year. 2. Writing the first sentence of that essay is the best way to show yourself you are fully capable of writing the second sentence, and the third sentence, and the fourth sentence. While it may feel good to the top performer, it can be detrimental to the rest of the class. Dear student, I was happy to see you perform You should make sure you know your audience when you want to use this form of encouragement. Look at you go works really well when youre complimenting younger students. We are fortunate to You are moving towards your greatest achievement. You know you can do this, right? Now, everyone within the corridor of our school wants to be like you. 29. The first was to learn from my students and the second was to motivate them. Believing in yourself is where you need to put the most effort when youre struggling. Thank you for representing the school well in the outside world. 57. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.. 27. Thank you for being focused. In addition, the evidence is overwhelming that teachers and parents consistently offering words of encouragement to K-12 students contribute profoundly to the their academic success. 15. If they always work hard, this phrase works well. It was very thoughtful of you, and I am super excited to use it. #5 I am extremely grateful for the gift card that you so graciously gave to me. You have taken the lessons I taught you to one of the greatest levels. Learn more about us here. Its amazing what can be achieved with the right teacher. That was such an excellent performance! You have an endless supply of creativity. Nobody is impervious to doubt anymore than they are capable of keeping bad things from happening. Youve really grown, and your grades so that! I am thrilled at the assistance you so readily and generously offer. You are such a talented, kindhearted, jovial, and smart student. It has been fun having you in my class this year. You have been a good student to me, I appreciate you so much. I am humbled to see your kindness. 14. Ask all students to pass their cards to the left and open the card they receive. 41. They do even better when a teacher uses some strategies for students to keep on task and standards, and you may read them in this article. Thank you for your 32. You are putting lots of effort into everything that you do. Related thought: comments for teacher observation. I am extremely grateful for your help. Thats exactly how I would have done it works well in many cases. 60. I am glad to see all your excellent performances this. Thank you for being an exceptional student. Thank you for making me love my profession. Your eagerness to offer support is incredibly kind and considerate of you. WebGood Youve got it right Thats right Super Thats good Youre really working hard today You are very good at that Thats coming along nicely Good work Thats much better Your work will bring a lot of insights into solving our next problem. Whenever I hear your name, I am always impressed. I know you can. It may seem great to tell a student that they had the highest test score in the class, but compliments that compare students to one another can actually do more harm than good. Such compliments can work for almost any situation, whether you compliment a friend or a colleague. I know that you will do the same thing again. Thats how we learn and grow. Your ability to interact with other students is exceptional. I am impressed by all your work which you have submitted till now, and I must acknowledge the amount of dedication you have put in to finish them. Good feedback for teachers from students for online classes is generally acceptable and it is proof that such a student loves the class during the, Read More 100 Good Feedback For Teachers From Students For Online ClassesContinue, When good works are done, recognizing and praising those who are responsible for such is important. That is so thoughtful of you. Your passion to learn new things will assist you to reach there. I loved reading all the get well wishes from the class. Employee Appreciation Quotes for Personal Achievement. #10 Thank you for going above and beyond and gifting me something truly unique. I can see that youve really grown. Well-done. It reminds me that we cant sprint to the finish line without incurring some obstacles along the way. Look at you go, Matthew! 59. I am in your corner, which means that I will always be there to help soften the blows of defeat and encourage you to keep fighting. Is a student being creative in their use of resources? I want to sincerely appreciate you for your effort in making the project a reality. I am amazed by your fruitful effort to do well. Hey (employee name), I noticed that you did amazing work on the (x project). Well-organized appreciation words for students are all you need to show that you are a good teacher who appreciates their performances. Your absence is always felt when you are not around. I was surprised to see your performance in the assessment. That is very good of you, keep it up. I like that you set this goal for yourself. Everybody makes mistakes. Youre learning fast! WebDearest learners, I wish you the best in your farewell. Other students have learned from you how to be diligent and persevering. You have been a good student to me so far. You have created many memories within the time I started teaching you. I am proud of how far you have come and the greatest things you have achieved in your academic career. Never settle for mediocrity. If they're flat, you gotta change them or you're stuck in the middle of nowhere. For example, some students love being the center of attention, while others shy away from the spotlight. That is exactly what I want you to achieve after studying better. Continue to be doing great work. I am glad all my effort to train you didnt waste. Unknown. You just make me happy with your result. This is a fantastic project is a great way to compliment a student. Knowledge is power. If you dont have the right word to appreciate your students I have some for you here. 13. Take a look at the perfectly worded appreciation messages for good work that would make any employee feel happy and valued. Students today are especially struggling with academic studies due to lockdowns and uncertainty over whether their school will open. Your presence in my class makes each day so enjoyable, so this gift is incredibly meaningful to me. You got an amazing talent. Your smile is contagious. Thank you for being a friendly student from your first day in school. Its important to get to know your students and to compliment them in ways that are comfortable for them. WebWords to Thank a Teacher I am glad to be your student, a million thanks to you, As you gave me the strength, to make my dreams come true! Congratulations on this new upliftment! Imagine if your role model told you that youve come up with an incredible idea. Don't think about why something may not work. The feeling you get from facing and overcoming your fears will give you the fuel you need to propel you forward and restore your confidence. You wrote nonstop through the writing period. A false compliment is worse than none at all for building relationships with your class. Congratulations! I really appreciate your effort today. Ingenious Words To Show Appreciation For Good Work. When grading a test or paper, be sure to include comments on what the student did well just as often as you correct things that could have been done better. You have always found time to work on your weaknesses and I like you for that. I admire your creativity. Teachers love to receive words of appreciation from the parents of their students. There is nothing left for me to say other than to appreciate you for the work well done. The outcome of your examinations is always unique among your peers. Continue to make the best out of your talent. Different levels of work require different words of Its very effective when were trying to teach difficult concepts to students, and theyre finding it easy to follow along with what were saying. Follow her on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for more teaching fun! You have shown leadership and good character in the school. I am so appreciative of students such as yourself. It reminds me a little bit of myself when I was your age. I know that you will continue to do well in your studies and in life because you have the right attitude towards learning and towards others. I love how hard youre working! As a reader-supported resource for teachers, I may receive affiliate commissions for purchases made from this site at no additional cost to you. You are such a fast learner! The school is generally excited to have you as a student. 1. Thank you for making teaching easy for me. As a result of this, it is very apparent to me that you have many admirable qualities. I am happy that you passed. Its not enough to just give compliments to students they need to be the right compliments! 33. My sincere appreciation. Im so proud of what youve been able to achieve over these last few weeks. They spend years teaching us not only mathematics, literature, and other academic topics but also educating us to be decent people and attain our dreams in life. 6.0 Hug them. #3 Thank you for helping me today in class. 55. Thank you very much, indeed. You teach with love and effort and energy that draws in every student. It's your choice. 48. Please accept my deepest thanks. WebA certificate of appreciation is an award or recognition given to a student for performing exemplary well in a particular task, all in the best interest of other students.