OVERVIEW; PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE ; OVERVIEW ; PHYSICIANS AT THIS PRACTICE ; Overview . To find out if this physician accepts your insurance plan, please call the office directly or contact your insurance company. American Express . This is my new primary doctor smart comcerned I really like him! I also like his integrative and functional practice which is what I believe and isHard to find and gives me great hope for the medical profession. I tend to hold back with doctors but she made me feel comfortable to be truly honest. Dr. Patawaran graduated from the Northeast Ohio Medical University in 1996. 180 North Ada Street Chicago, IL 60607 (312) 809-0240 ( 117 Reviews ) Serene Realty, Inc. This space is perfect for relaxing with your morning coffee or entertaining guests on a beautiful day. See something incorrect in the profile below? The large windows provide plenty of natural light and picturesque views of the surrounding area. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. Dr. Leuvoy was attentive, kind, and supportive! Job Opportunities Frequently Asked Questions. 3 Baths. Shopping. The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate . He listens and has a caring attitude which is so important for healing. Was my first time with Doctor and she was extremely helpful and was listening my issue and asking questions about it. 5346 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60640 | 773-293-8880. Location 5346 N. Clark Street Chicago, IL 60640 Hours Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 5346 Clark Street Multi-Family Home 3 baths Lot: 9,100 sqft Property records for 5346 Clark St, Chicago IL Facts Built in 1909 Roof type: Tar & Gravel Lot size: 9,100 sqft Air conditioning: Central Construction: Masonry Parking: Detached Garage Bathrooms: 3 Parking spaces: 2 Basement: Unfinished Basement This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Distance: 0.25 mi. All Rights Reserved. I was so grateful for her wholistic questions and kindness. Show Phone Number. Ft. 441 W Briar Pl, Chicago, IL 60657. Hotels. About 5348 N Clark St Chicago, IL 60640. View detailed information about property 5553 N Clark St # P6, Chicago, IL 60640 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. Don't postpone your treatment. Parking Information: There is metered parking on N Clark and free parking on N Ashland. I never feel clinically judged or written off as too old or too unwell to recover from previous injuries and illnesses (shingles, long Covid). Now, imagine never wanting to going back to a traditional doctors office. Your feedback matters! He also explains medical procedures in a manner that I can understand.He is an amazing Dr. And I I am very grateful and happy to have him for my primary care physician. 5346 N Clark St is in the Andersonville neighborhood in Chicago, IL and in ZIP code 60640. The Clark | Unrivaled Primary Care in Andersonville schedule an appointment today! Grocery. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We want comprehensive care, not just throw some pills at a problem. Tyler Saunders may be the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure to be seen by. Eye Doctors Near Chicago, IL MyEyeDr. 5346 N Clark St Chicago IL 60640 (773) 293-8880. Share. 4645 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640. Fax: (773) 293-8843 . If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please. Virtual appointments (video or phone) are also available. This website uses cookies that measure website usage and help us give you the best experience. We offer: Imagine same day appointments. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Illinois? Sold. Clark Gas Stations (773) 843-2453 1810 W 35th St Chicago, IL 60609 Regular $4.40 9. The Unit comes with one parking space in lower-level parking garage, a 4x4 storage cage and provides indoor bike storage, secured entrance with key fob, a gorgeous lobby with mail collection and a common area dog run outside the building. Open Now - Closes at 7:00 PM Book Appointment WE WELCOME ALL INSURANCES Contact 5408 North Clark St Chicago, IL 60640 (773) 275-2020 Book Appointment Hours We're here to help! Hours . We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. $564,900. 5346 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL 60640 The Clark is an advanced primary care medical destination, offering Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and PrEP testing services. 4904 N Paulina St, www.dmvlimo.com Chicago, IL 60640 (773) 989-3280 ( 6 Reviews ) E Empowering Co . I can't express my appreciation enough! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Search . 5346 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60640 | 773-293-8880. Easy to understand. The home offers breathtaking views and ample natural light with the unique floor-to-ceiling cantilever windows. []. The Clark near Berwyn Metro Station details with 21 reviews, phone number, location on map. IL Chicago 5408 North Clark St Eye Doctor in Chicago, IL Andersonville MyEyeDr. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. 2330 N Damen Ave, Chicago IL. Dr. Saunders has a good bedside manner and knowledgeable on his field of practice. 1917 N Damen Ave, Chicago IL. to help us improve our website for you. A The Clark is located at 5346 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640 . The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. This condo is the epitome of luxury living, offering not only an exquisite interior but also a spectacular location with stunning views. I love Dr. Leuvoy. When Adam Todd Crawford and Danny Fender began to peel away the paper covering their Andersonville storefront windows last week, they were greeted with a surprising sight. Get The Clark can be contacted at (773) 293-8880. Currently The Clark's 13 physicians cover 5 specialty areas of medicine. I was impressed by his presence. Be the first to live in a 2018 rehabbed second floor apartment in the heart of Andersonville. The two bedrooms are generously sized, with the master bedroom with a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom provides ultimate privacy and comfort with dual sinks, jacuzzi tub, tile flooring, elegant high-end cabinets and linen closet. ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Sent my sister to him and she gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up too. Find similar medical centers in Chicago on Nicelocal. Love Dr Saunders! The Clark is a primary care medical practice that redefines the patient experience. He works in CHICAGO, IL and 3 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. This property has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and approximately 7,370 sqft of floor space. Directions Advertisement. Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Residency: United of Illinois Family Medicine Residency, Clinical Interests: Women's Health, Behavioral Health, Lifestyle Medicine, Weight Loss and Nutrition, Wellness and Preventive Care, Swedish Hospital Involvement: Medical Director, The Clark. I have confidence in his clinical judgement. Virtual appointments (video or phone) are also available. The team of doctors at The Clark, in Andersonville, Chicago, offer a variety of services to their patients, including OBGYN and women's health, family and internal medicine and PrEP and STD services. See if the property is available for sale or lease. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. 5346 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60640 . MasterCard. Homes similar to 4643 N Clark St are listed between $650K to $5M at an average of $535 per square foot. Conveniently located in walkable neighborhood distance to all the shopping, dining, pubs and nightlife that Andersonville has to offer. See something incorrect in the profile below? I really enjoy the care Dr. Saunders provides. He expresses confidence in my ability to make positive changes in my health routines. 5245 N Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60640 (MLS# 11335289) is a Commercial property that was sold at $1,275,000 on November 01, 2022. 5346 N Clark St # 48, Chicago, IL 60640 View on Map Property Type Commercial Year Built 1909 Last Sold $60K in 1986 Price per sqft $8 Share this homeEdit Facts Get your home value. The Swedish Hospital medical staff is composed of our local employed physician groups, Swedish Medical Group and NorthShore Medical Group, as well as private practice physicians, all dedicated to providing quality, compassionate care. Virtual appointments (video or phone) are also available. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Clark at 5346 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640. It was too much information for me to internalize. The apartment features brand new real hardwood floors, ample sunlight, contemporary kitchen with a dishwasher, in-unit washer/dryer, and central air conditioning. Claim this business (773) 293-8880. OPEN TODAY, 1PM TO 3PM. Dr Saunders makes us feel cared for and part of the decision making. Swedish Covenant Medical Group. Thank you for contacting us. Dr. Saunders was attentive and provided good information about treatment options and the potential implications of options that other providers suggested were simple and easy. We offer: . Rocket Plumbing Chicago Plumber 5346 N Northwest Hwy Chicago, Illinois 60630 (773) 299-1600 . She is phenomenal and always is welcoming and easy to talk to. Preventive medicine is very important to her, and she believes lifestyle changes are integral to improving health. About 5346-5348 N Clark St , Chicago, IL 60640. Welcome to this stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo located on the 3rd floor of a mid-rise elevator building in the most desired and elegant neighborhood on Clark and close to Lawrence intersection of Andersonville. I will always highly recommend Dr. Saunders. Get The Clark reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. View detailed information and reviews for 5246 N Clark St in Chicago, IL and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Preferred Provider badge recognizes providers that are committed to transparency, responsiveness and great service to patients, and have earned a high patient satisfaction rating. Located in the former Swedish Bakery building on Clark Street in Andersonville, The Clark is designed to make patients feel cared for every step of the journey. . Ft. 4900 N Kenmore Ave Unit 2N, Chicago, IL 60640. This space can be viewed on LoopNet. update to your home value. Dr. Saunders is exceptional! 4401 N Clark St # 2S, Chicago, IL 60640-5466 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Our servers have detected that you are accessing this site from a restricted area. The kitchen is a chef's dream with ample counter space for meal preparation, lot of cabinets and a modern design that is both stylish and functional. Order Online. Let us know! Imagine a patient waiting area which feels like a private members club or the waiting area of a high-end spa. 7337-7345 Lawndale Ave, Skokie IL. MLS # 11750931 And to understand causes and treatment plans. More. He makes me feel more optimistic and motivated to continue improving my health. This home was built in 2022 and last sold on 2023-04-28 for $936,000. The 2,095 sq. She is a good listener, empathetic, and competent. Get the reassurance you need from your doctor today! Cash. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. This website uses cookies that measure website usage and help us give you the best experience. Unparalleled primary and women's health services in Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood. He listens and takes time.. Go. The Clark is an advanced primary care medical destination, offering Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and PrEP testing services. Virtual appointments (video or phone) are also available. Call your provider's office to schedule a telehealth appointment today. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Learn More Homeowner Tools Edit home facts You can also search by physician, practice, or hospital name, 939 W NORTH AVE STE 650, CHICAGO, IL, 60642, Based on patient feedback. This content is not available in your current region. Get Directions Start Print Order We Pack it. Call 773-293-8880 OB/GYNs at This Location Shayna Mancuso | OB/GYN Locally owned and operated. 5346 N Clark St is in the Andersonville neighborhood in Chicago, IL and in ZIP code 60640. More public record information on 5346-5348 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640, Fulton Market/Near West Side Retail Space, Two 1-bedroom apartments, one 2-bedroom apartment and office space on second level, 7,830 additional buildable SF allowed as of right under B1-2 zoning, Existing commercial food-based retail infrastructure, Site is eligible for Transit Oriented Development (TOD) zoning. The 2,095 sq. Dr. Patawaran is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Saunders. 4846 N Clark St APT 309, Chicago, IL 60640 | MLS #11765519 | Zillow Chicago IL For Sale Price Price Range Minimum - Maximum Apply Beds & Baths Bedrooms Bathrooms Apply Home Type Deselect All Houses Townhomes Multi-family Condos/Co-ops Lots/Land Apartments Manufactured More filters MLS# 11335289. . 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Condominium, apartment, single family residence. The dr is fantastic. Home Details for 5346 N Clark St 12 Beds. Directions View information about 2246 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614. Gas. Step out onto the balcony to enjoy the fresh air and soak in the gorgeous scenery. Your privacy is important to us. 5346 N Clark St Chicago, IL 60640 OPEN NOW From Business: Shayna Mancuso, D.O., is a board-certified OB/GYN with Swedish Medical Group at The Clark Andersonville. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-04-29 01:41:08 PDT. Based on Redfin's Chicago data, we estimate the home's value is $2,497,205. NEW CONSTRUCTION. 4645 N Clark St #3, Chicago, IL 60640 is currently not for sale. Please enter a valid 5-digit Zip Code.