Four little, five little, six little Indians. Looney Tunes Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Because of the dated references to American Indians such as use of the slang "Injun," the cartoon is rarely shown on television if ever broadcast today. Yosemite Sam, accompanied by local Indians, attempts to invade the fort and fails on several occasions, aggravating the Indians. Series Contextualising the publication of the nursery rhyme in 1922 within European and North American contexts shows, however, that the book fitted very well with European discourses of race, and the images show similarity to caricatures of black people in the United States. Today will be just fine. Boston: Oliver Ditson Company (1868). One little Indian boy.[1]. Seven little, six little, five little Indians, Horse Hare is a 1960 Looney Tunes short directed by Friz Freleng. He got married and then there were none. Due to pressure from AOL Time Warner, this cartoon was one of twelve pulled from rotation by Cartoon Network during its 2001 "June Bugs" marathon. Lincoln? One little, two little, three little MolesTen little moles digging holes in the ground. The Spanish and Russian titles of Christie's novel today are still Diez negritos and , respectively,[4] and the German children's song, with a different melody, is called "Zehn kleine Negerlein".[5]. Simon & Schuster Pointed to monster body part, had students say back to me the body part and how many of it there was. You can. I was watching a documentary and the song appeared along with animation (bugs bunny) and it was just bugs shooting indigenous people :/ song very much . My grandma keeps singing this to my and my baby cousins and i wish she can stop. The modern lyrics for the children's rhyme are: One little, two little, three little Indians, "Ten Little Injuns" (Sheet music). ***** Ten Little Indians Boys \u0026 Girls Nursery Rhyme Lyrics *****One little, two little, three little IndiansFour little, five little, six little IndiansSeven little, eight little, nine little IndiansTen little Indian boys.Ten little, nine little, eight little IndiansSeven little, six little, five little IndiansFour little, three little, two little IndiansOne little Indian boyOne little, two little, three little IndiansFour little, five little, six little IndiansSeven little, eight little, nine little IndiansTen little Indian boys.Ten little, nine little, eight little IndiansSeven little, six little, five little IndiansFour little, three little, two little IndiansOne little Indian boyOne little, two little, three little IndiansFour little, five little, six little IndiansSeven little, eight little, nine little IndiansTen little Indian boys.Ten little, nine little, eight little IndiansSeven little, six little, five little IndiansFour little, three little, two little IndiansOne little Indian boyOne little, two little, three little IndiansFour little, five little, six little IndiansSeven little, eight little, nine little IndiansTen little Indian boys.Ten little, nine little, eight little IndiansSeven little, six little, five little IndiansFour little, three little, two little IndiansOne little Indian boy-------------------Ten Little Indian Boys and Girls - Learn to count to 10 with this classic nursery rhyme and explore the beautiful Native American culture! 1 Little 2 Little 3 Little Injuns (MOST VIEWED VIDEO) TheAnimator 686 subscribers Subscribe 523 33K views 1 year ago Show more It's cable reimagined No DVR space limits. Therefore, the pair of a and c have the desired property, showing that this partial order obeys the 1/32/3 conjecture. Smashingtime98 . All of the cowboys laugh, especially Cowboy Slim, because he actually is a Native American. [2], A partially ordered set is a set X together with a binary relation that is reflexive, antisymmetric, and transitive. Asked me for a CD of the Kids Songs to play in her class in the morning, as the thinks it will help with English Comprehension! Because of changing sensibilities over the words used, modern versions for children often use "aeroplanes", "soldier boys" or "teddy bears" as the objects of the rhyme. "Ten Little Indians" is an old Irish rhyme and counting song for children. One kicked the bucket and then there were five; Four little Indian boys going out to sea; (LogOut/ One got in Chancery and then there were four. Publisher The 1/32/3 conjecture states that, at each step, one may choose a comparison to perform that reduces the remaining number of linear extensions by a factor of 2/3; therefore, if there are E linear extensions of the partial order given by the initial information, the sorting problem can be completed in at most log3/2E additional comparisons. A big bear hugged one and then there were two. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #bugsbunnytrend, #bugsbunnygirl, #bigonelittleone . Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians One went to sleep and then there were seven; Four little, three little, two little Indians. 1 - 10; 10 - 1 (much harder than I thought it would be) 3. One chopped himself in halves and then there were six. Either way, "Ten Little Niggers" became a standard of the blackface minstrel shows. One little, two little, three little CookiesTen little cookies with milk (form hands around a big glass of milk and drink!). Bugs Bunny and the Indians is a 1951 book from Little Golden Books featuring Bugs Bunnyand Porky Pig. Three little Indians out on a canoe, The other cowboys say that they will rescue Bugs. Here are 11 facts about the impish rabbit, who debuted 75 years ago this week. One little Indian livin' all alone, 1 little 2 little 3 little indian, or whatever the new version without the slur is. Introduction. The buffalo are never coming back. Injun Joe is a "Super-Chief" whose territory encompasses the entirety of the continental United States west of the . [17], In 1984, Kahn and Saks conjectured that, in the limit as w tends to infinity, the value of (P) for partially ordered sets of width w should tend to 1/2. One little, two little, three little ___Four little, five little, six little ___Seven little, eight little, nine little ___Ten little ___ (make up your own ending), BiblioWeb: webapp02 Version 4.10.0 Last updated 2023/04/12 11:21, Find Financial Assistance / Encuentre asistencia financiera. [6] For example, it had been published in the Netherlands by 1913; in Denmark by 1922 (in Brnenes billedbog); in Iceland in 1922 (as "Negrastrkarnir"); and in Finland in the 1940s (in Kotoa ja kaukaa: valikoima runosatuja lapsille and Hupaisa laskukirja). That original title, as published in 1939, was "Ten Little Niggers." This is well known in literary circles, and not news. There was a little bunny who lived in the wood. This page was last edited on 30 April 2023, at 01:54. where is the serial number on vera bradley luggage. I Love to Read Bugs: Creepy Crawly Critters Butterflies: Fly Away Home Cars and More Things on Wheels: Going, Going, Gone! Body movin, body groovin. " Ten Little Indians " is a traditional American children's counting out rhyme. Bugs Bunny - Little Red Riding Rabbit Merrie Melodies Bugs Bunny - Tortoise Beats Hare Merrie Melodies Bugs Bunny - Rabbit Transit . Japanese teacher commented on how interesting my lesson was and how fun it was to watch the students. One tumbled overboard and then there were two By the time the cowboys arrive to rescue Bugs, the rabbit reveals that he had already sold the pistols for some goods. Bugs says that he promised to ride into town, but Porky says that he will go for him. Bellow there are both the old version and also de modern lyrics of the song. One little, two little, three little Bunny Rabbits. Nine little Injuns swingin on a gate, Seven little, six little, five little Indians Ten little, nine little, eight little Indians. [13] and polytrees. Toggle navigation SuperCartoons. The number that can be added to 1 1/3 gives 2 is 2/3. It has a Roud Folk Song Index number of 12976. When mystery writer Agatha Christie wrote her 1939 novel, the Ten Little Niggers were her main characters before they were changed to "injuns," and then eventually to "Indians." "One little,. Five little Indian boys going in for law; Bugs is the only cowboy to have guns. Three little Injuns out on a canoe, Ten little, nine little, eight little Indians Seven little, six little, five little Indians Create an account; Log in; Grading; Shipping; Blog; Help In 1868, songwriter Septimus Winner adapted it as a song, then called "Ten Little Injuns", for a minstrel show. [9] Another related conjecture, again based on computer searches, states that there is a gap between 1/3 and the other possible values of (P): whenever a partial order does not have (P) exactly 1/3, it has (P) 0.348843.[20]. Bugs says that the guns were actually water pistols and gives them to the brave, who shoots it. Not a fan of this song. Injun Joe is a Looney Tunes character and the primary antagonist of the black and white short "Injun Trouble" and its color remake "Wagon Heels", both of which cast him against Porky Pig. Bellow there are both the old version and also de modern lyrics of the song. senior living sun prairie, wi; blueberry sweet rolls joanna gaines; miguel cardona family; shooting in newport beach last night; st albans swim club drowning; where was the 3 godfathers filmed; southwest chicken bake; [4], The 1/32/3 conjecture was formulated by Sergey Kislitsyn in 1968,[5] and later made independently by Michael Fredman[6] and by Nati Linial in 1984. "Reviews and Literary Notices", pp. Bugs and the cowboys ride off to "Indian territory." And I was truly surprised at the info re Agatha Christie's novel, which I read under the title. Ten little Injuns standin in a line, All posts copyright their original authors. It was made in the movies I watched on TV by . If this conjecture is true, it would imply the 1/32/3 conjecture: the first of the two comparisons must be between a pair that splits the remaining comparisons by at worst a 1/32/3 ratio. There are three types of injunction: Preliminary - A preliminary injunction, also known as a temporary injunction law, is an injunction given to a party prior to trial . I know that many nursery rhymes and fairy tales are surprisingly dark, but this is a new low. Goal: Basic body parts and saying numbers non-consecutively. Little Golden Books As happened often with the DePatie-Freleng Enterprises cartoons, the same premise would be used again in a 1971, Unlike that short, which had an uncut release on a full. Njorfjr.[11]. One little Indian boy. [7] The Bengali poem "Haradhon er Dosti Chhele" ("Haradhon's Ten Sons") is also inspired by "Ten Little Indians". "[3], A survey of the conjecture was produced in 1999. [10], The republishing of the book in Iceland triggered a number of parodies or rewritings: Tu litlr kenjakrakkar ("Ten little prankster-children") by Sigrn Eldjrn and rarinn Eldjrn; 10 litlir sveitastrkar ("Ten little country-boys") by Katrn J. skarsdttir and Gurn Jnna Magnsdttir; and Tu litlir bankastrkar ("Ten little banker-boys") by ttar M. the area of a parallelogram is 18 m2. One shot tother and then there was one; [7], The 1/32/3 conjecture is known to be true for certain special classes of partial orders, including partial orders of width two,[8] partial orders of height two,[9] partial orders with at most 11 elements,[10] partial orders in which each element is incomparable to at most six others,[11] series-parallel partial orders,[12] semiorders. Regardless, I prefer monsters, anyway.) Porky points out to Bugs that none of the other cowboys have them, but Bugs says that they have to be prepared because there might be "Indians" around. Kids counted up and back for me, named body parts, Everyone said Thank you! and I said, Youre welcome! (curl up and pretend to sleep) Sung softly: The following version of the song was included in the first film version of And Then There Were None (1945), which largely took Green's lyrics and replaced the already sensitive word "nigger" with "Indian" (in some versions "soldiers"): Ten little Indian boys went out to dine; Seven little Injuns cuttin up their tricks, [2] The smallest known value of (P) for posets of width three is 14/39,[19] and computer searches have shown that no smaller value is possible for width-3 posets with nine or fewer elements. A bumblebee stung one of them and then there were five. Other student, or me first, stands at opposite side of room with back turned to kiddos. The orginal version of this rhyme Ten Little Injuns dates back to 1868 and was published by irish songwriter Septimus Winner for minstrel show. One little Injun livin all alone, Four little, five little, six little Indians, Additionally, it may be possible to sort a partial order using a number of comparisons that is better than this analysis would suggest, because it may not be possible for this worst-case behavior to occur at each step of a sorting algorithm. "1 little, 2 little, 3 little injuns." comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . ", As recently as 1969, the British publisher Fontana was still publishing an edition of Christie's book under its original TLNs title and with. My lesson plan went as follows: Kids all seemed to have fun, lots of giggling, being super enthusiastic, and a little competitive. Two little Indian boys sitting in the sun; One said he'd stay there and then there were seven. 2 - 1 1/3. Getting kids up and moving. Their results improve previous weaker bounds of the same type. I drew an example monster on the blackboard with: 2 heads, 3 arms, 1 leg, 6 eyes, 4 noses, 8 mouths. Ten little Indians standin' in a line, linda rubin watson today; cross country cycling blog; kevin maguire obituary; will the p ebt card be reloaded in 2021; personas mayores que repiten lo mismo muchas veces 2. MtDewd, thanks for that link! 1951 Bugs Bunny and the Indians is a 1951 book from Little Golden Books featuring Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig . . Catch the trade winds in your sails. if the height of the parallelogram is 3 m, what is the length of the base. Posted in Lesson Plans, School/Work | Tagged kids, school | Leave a Comment. 1 little, 2 little, 3 little Monsters (I remember when I learned this song, "monsters" was "indians," but apparently America has become increasingly PC in the past twenty years and "indians" is no longer appropriate. One little Indian boy left all alone; Cassiday., https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ten_Little_Indians&oldid=1152407005. It has a Roud Folk Song Index number of 12976. One went to sleep and then there were seven; where in time is carmen sandiego characters. The cartoons show they are stupid and incompetent. Explore. Bugs Bunny and the Indians The answer is 2/3 because 1/3 + 2/3 = 1. After the third fall, Bugs was to turn to the audience and say "Hold on to your hats, folks, here we go again!" Then P forms an extreme case for the 1/32/3 conjecture in the sense that, for each pair x, y of elements, one of the two elements occurs earlier than the other in at most 1/3 of the linear extensions of P. Partial orders with this structure are necessarily series-parallel semiorders; they are the only known extreme cases for the conjecture and can be proven to be the only extreme cases with width two. With nothing but a stack of cardboard numbers as inspiration, I decided to make todays lesson about numbers, 1-10, and basic body parts (head, arms, legs, eyes, nose, mouth.) Ten Little Indians is an old Irish rhyme and counting song for children. Contributing Institution: UC Berkeley, Bancroft Library This same bound applies as well to the case of partial orders and shows that log2E+O(n) comparisons suffice. Despite this added generality, Fredman showed that X can be sorted using log2|S|+O(|X|) comparisons, expressed in big O notation. Goal reached successfully. Ten little Indian boys. Song. More on my Silver Week adventures later, Id love to share a highlight in my work and lesson planning which has me super excited. "1 little, 2 little, 3 little buses, 4 little, 5 little, 6 little buses, 7 little, 8 little, 9 little buses, 10 little busesbeep beep!" "Ten Little Indians" Lyrics Modern Version One broke his neck and then there were six. Home . It is #P-complete, given a finite partial order P and a pair of elements x and y, to calculate the proportion of the linear extensions of P that place x earlier than y.[21]. However, a is earlier than c in only two of them, and later than c in the third. One Little, Two Little, Three Little Indians - A 3D English Nursery Rhyme for Kids! Eight little Injuns gayest under heavn. One little, two little, three little Indians Nine little Indians swingin' on a gate, The number that can be added to 1 1/3 gives 2 is 2/3, Therefore, the number that can be added to 1 1/3 gives 2 is 2/3. Ten little, nine little, eight little Indians, Numbers. The 1/3-2/3 conjecture was formulated by Sergey Kislitsyn in 1968, [5] and later made independently by Michael Fredman [6] and by Nati Linial in 1984. Three little Indian boys walking in the zoo; The 1/32/3 conjecture states that, under this probability distribution, there exists a pair of elements x and y such that the probability that x is earlier than y in a random linear extension is between 1/3 and 2/3. Winner, Septimus. Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians. Fun! [10], A closely related class of comparison sorting problems was considered by Fredman in 1976, among them the problem of comparison sorting a set X when the sorted order of X is known to lie in some set S of permutations of X. Discover.". document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); "So throw off the bowlines. Start your day off right, with a Dayspring Coffee [12], Audio playback is not supported in your browser. In children's nursery rhymes, an obviously racist, sexist, or anti-Semitic term might . Ten little Indian boys. The warrior takes Bugs to Native territory, but just as they arrive, everybody starts shouting and dancing. Fun! I do believe the source material for Christie's most . Year Ten little Indian boys. Join 8,034 readers in helping fund MetaFilter. The term "Indians" in this sense refers to Indigenous North American peoples, with some adaptations referring to Indians as people of Sub-Saharan African ethnicity. In all three of these extensions, a is earlier than b. [15] They use the probabilistic interpretation of (P) to extend its definition to certain infinite partial orders; in that context, they show that their bounds are optimal, in that there exist infinite partial orders with (P) = 1/2 5/10. Had the first team come up, with each student drawing the body part and however many of it that I would say at the moment. An example would be: Syndication: Originally, director Tex Avery wanted to end the cartoon with Bugs and Willoughby falling through a second and then third hole, plummeting through air, their ultimate fate uncertain. whiskey distillery tasmania; william and bluitt obituaries Goals reached successfully. One toddled home and then there were nine; Goal: getting the kids comfortable counting up and down, and to introduce the fun aspect to the classroom. 1 Little, 2 Little, 3 Little Injuns - Updated is a popular song by Damien Homo Sapien | Create your own TikTok videos with the 1 Little, 2 Little, 3 Little Injuns - Updated song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. One got all frizzled up and then there was one. Nine little Indian boys sat up very late; The partial order formed by three elements a, b, and c with a single comparability relationship, a b, has three linear extensions, a b c, a c b, and c a b. Dream. 5) Ms. Ford is 48 and Ms. Lincoln is 35. years ago was Ms. Ford exactly twice as old as Ms. "Balancing linear extensions of ordered sets", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=1/32/3_conjecture&oldid=1136144053, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 28 January 2023, at 23:26. In the worst case, each additional comparison between a pair x and y of elements may yield as little information as possible, by resolving the comparison in a way that leaves as many linear extensions as possible compatible with the comparison result. The then-unnamed rabbit was created in 1938 for a cartoon in . 3236. It seems to say these people were treated badly, so any song that references these people is de facto terrible. (LogOut/ I thought the analysis was going to go into how they were codes for some of the atrocities committed on the native peoples, but it didn't. Check out 1 Little, 2 Little, 3 Little Injuns [Explicit] by Damien Homo Sapien on Amazon Music. He went and hanged himself and then there were none. [3], There is an alternative and equivalent statement of the 1/32/3 conjecture in the language of probability theory. One tumbled in and then there were four. !One little, two little, three little IndiansFour little, five little, six little IndiansSeven little, eight little, nine little IndiansTen little Indian boys.Ten little, nine little, eight little IndiansSeven little, six little, five little IndiansFour little, three little, two little IndiansOne little Indian boy.One little, two little, three little IndiansFour little, five little, six little IndiansSeven little, eight little, nine little IndiansTen little Indian girls.Ten little, nine little, eight little IndiansSeven little, six little, five little IndiansFour little, three little, two little IndiansOne little Indian girl.You can also watch 3d Animated Rhymes \u0026 Stories @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZmQTw6gzflBuKFv0XE_8yg!Don't forget to subscribe!Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeriwinkleKids/Twitter: https://twitter.com/Periwinkle_Kids The "Indian brave" is then revealed to be none other than Cowboy Slim. Simple English phrase repetition. In the middle of a clash between the returning Calvary and the Indians, Bugs escapes into a hole in the ground, while Sam and his mule do not, and are flattened. Newer , This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments. This website exists to break down the barriers between people, to extend a weblog beyond just one person, and to foster discussion among its members. The song I downloaded was a little fast, so I played it first, translated, we practiced several times at our own pace, then sang along to the song a couple times. [2][3] It was sung by Christy's Minstrels and became widely known in Europe, where it was used by Agatha Christie in her novel of the same name, about ten killings on a remote island. Four little, three little, two little Indians, Five little Injuns on a cellar door, [1], More generally, let P be any series composition of three-element partial orders and of one-element partial orders, such as the one in the figure. One tumbled off and then there were eight. You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser, What number when added to 1 1/3 gives 2?, Solve for x round all answers to the nearest tenth. The novel was later retitled And Then There Were None (1939), and remains one of her most famous works. Solution: Subtract 1 1/3 from 2 to get the number. Plot Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig are spending the summer at a cowboy ranch. He first appeared as an extra in a Porky Pig cartoon. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. [9] In Kristn Loftsdttir's assessment of the debate, Some of the discussions focusing on the republishing of the Ten Little Negroes can be seen as colonial nostalgia in the sense that they bring images of more simple times when such images were not objected to. Students ask What time is it, Mr. Monster? Mr. Monster says, Its 4 oclock! (Insert numbers 1-10 here.) Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for A Little Golden Book Bugs Bunny bundle Vintage 1970s at the best online prices at eBay! wb858 horse hare 19600203, looney tunes char: bugs bunny dir: friz freleng writ: michael maltese anim: gerry chiniquy;virgil ross;art davis bkgnd: hawley pratt;tom o'loughlin music: milt franklyn note: censors left an interesting scene in where bugs is plugging indians while singing "1 little, 2 little, 3 little injuns" and then puts a half . Sail away from the safe harbor. 1951. In 1984 Jeff Kahn and Saks proposed the following application for the problem: Just as they enter the first hills of the valley, several wild Native Americans jump out. He was voiced by Billy Bletcher in "Injun Trouble" and by Mel Blanc in "Wagon Heels". R. Riley, P. McAllister, J. Symonsm B. In order theory, a branch of mathematics, the 1/32/3 conjecture states that, if one is comparison sorting a set of items then, no matter what comparisons may have already been performed, it is always possible to choose the next comparison in such a way that it will reduce the number of possible sorted orders by a factor of 2/3 or better. It's funny the things that sound innocuous to most people sound insidious to Native people. I wish it had audio recordings of eeny meeny in all the different languages, plus that shepherd's counting rhyme Full Blood, Halfbreed, one quarter, an eighth. As Robin Bernstein, author of Racial Innocence, puts it, racist tropes often "hide in plain sight.". Regardless, I prefer monsters, anyway.). prince william county sheriff election. [Hold up two fingers.] I'm 32 and I remember a "Ten Little Indians" from my childhood that went "One little, two little, three little Indians, four little, five little, six little Indians, seven little, eight little, nine little Indians, ten little Indian boys. Eight little Indians gayest under heav'n. [3] It was listed as a featured unsolved problem at the founding of the journal Order, and remains unsolved; being called "one of the most intriguing problems in the combinatorial theory of posets. Wilson, B. M. "John Brown's Ten Little Injuns" pp. In other words, it is a total order compatible with the partial order. Ten little, nine little, eight little Indians Bugs is the only cowboy to have guns. One broke his neck and then there were six. 770779. Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig are spending the summer at a cowboy ranch. The term "Indians" in this sense refers to Indigenous North American peoples, with some adaptations referring to Indians as people of Sub-Saharan African ethnicity. Little Bunny. . Students move desks, all stand on one side of the room. A linear extension of a finite partial order is a sequential ordering of the elements of X, with the property that if x y in the partial order, then x must come before y in the linear extension. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Title: "One-little Two-little Three-little Injuns." Date: c1874. One tumbled off and then there were eight. Four little, five little, six little Injunsoops, sorry, that one was a half-breed," scrubbing a mark in half as he corrected himself. In this direction, it has been conjectured that logE comparisons may suffice, where denotes the golden ratio. "I'm alive and I know what it means to be Lakota.". Looney Tunes Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. In particular, they expect that only partially ordered sets of width two can achieve the worst case value (P) = 1/3,[18] and in 1985 Martin Aigner stated this explicitly as a conjecture. "Ten Little Indians" is a traditional American children's counting out rhyme. A total order is a partial order in which every pair of elements is comparable. One little, two little, three little AlligatorsTen little alligators hatch from eggs. One little, two little, three little Octopuses One little, two little, three little RainbowsTen little Rainbows, in the sky. Cut your hair. No. One toddled home and then there were nine; [14] In the limit as n goes to infinity, the proportion of n-element partial orders that obey the 1/32/3 conjecture approaches 100%.[10]. If a finite partially ordered set is totally ordered, then it has only one linear extension, but otherwise it will have more than one. Today, I arrived at one of my elementary schools to find that I was responsible for 2nd period English class with my 1st and 2nd graders. One choked his little self and then there were nine. Six little Injuns all alive, I guess, but I was expecting more. Two little Injuns foolin with a gun, Hop them all over before singing backwards. Notes So when you take the 1 you already had and add the new 1 you get 2. This site is using cookies under cookie policy . In the Horse Hare cartoon, Bugs sang the " One little, two little, three little Indians " song when he was shooting at the Native Americans, and he like misused the term "Indians" by using "Injuns". Watch popular content from the following creators: Michael(@highvoltage.inc), (@dea.parker), juicykawa(@juicykawa), BabyGirl(@lea04_babygirl), Sterling Silver(@silverlingg) . MetaFilter is a weblog that anyone can contribute a link or a comment to. Songwriter Septimus Winner created an elaborated version of the children's song, called "Ten Little Injuns", in 1868 for a minstrel show. One little, two little, three little, four little, five little Injun boys, Six little, seven little, eight little, nine little, ten little Injun boys. The person to reach Mr. Monster becomes the next Mr. Monster.